Your BIONICLE Holy Grail

Bonkle

What is your ultimate dream in terms of BIONICLE sets or collectibles? It can be anything, big or small.

Personally, I would like to get every set from 2008. That is the year of BIONICLE I remember most vividly, and, unlike most people, I REALLY like the Adaptive Armor.

I hope the title doesn't count as religious discussion. :o

Edited by Bonkle
  • Upvote 3

Can't have another of these topics go by without mentioning the cancelled 2001 PC game. You'd really think someone might've dug that up by now?

• Upvote 7

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I'd like to obtain a chrome hau from the power pack. That and Hydraxon since he's the only 2007 set I don't have (and the sad thing is I've owned him 2 times through the years, but he had a defective cordak blaster each time (compared to the other ones I have)).

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Just about every set I wanted I've obtained, so it comes down to collectibles. The 24k solid gold Hau is up there, but the ones that exist had holes in the sides to fit a necklace through, and I do not dig that. The platinum Avohkii would be pretty freaking sweet to have, but strangely, the thing I wanted most was any of the White Metal or Sterling Silver Krana Kal. I'm not sure why I covet them so. Maybe because they seemed relatively easy to obtain? I know that is a stretch of the word "easy", but geez, back in 2003, it seemed for a while that every week, BZPower was reporting someone finding one (or two, and sometimes even three) WMKK in a store where Bohrok Kal were sold. I though I could find one for sure, so not succeeding still keeps me up at night (haha). But it was never meant to be, I suppose.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

I've always dreamed of having every set from G1. That, and all of the collectible Kanohi, including the solid gold Hau.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Toa Mata Nui is what first comes to mind. Maybe some prototypes or misprints would be nice.

People who are like, "I really wish that I'd gotten ____ sets," should really check out eBay. I've assembled my budding Rahi, Glatorian, Stars, Mata, and Matoran collections entirely from nothing thanks to good deals on eBay. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Toa Mata Nui is what first comes to mind. Maybe some prototypes or misprints would be nice.

People who are like, "I really wish that I'd gotten ____ sets," should really check out eBay. I've assembled my budding Rahi, Glatorian, Stars, Mata, and Matoran collections entirely from nothing thanks to good deals on eBay. 

I completely agree. If you scour around enough you find some really good deals. I found a complete Exo-Toa and Boxor for $10 last year. There are some great deals on rahi if you stick around long enough.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yeah, a few weeks ago I got Pohatu Mata for $14 off ebay.

Don't mean to be rude, but you kind of got ripped off. Unless New-In-Canister.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

To collect all the sets from a year, during said year.

Hmm. I think a Premade plan could help you there.

Once you learn the prices of each wave, start setting aside money for it,

Thats How I got all of wave 1 this year in 1 month.

Firstly, It's rare I get money, secondly, when I do, I feel obligated to donate a tenth of it to my church, thirdly, I'm way too impatient to plan anything out :P

• Upvote 2

Sealed Mata easily go for $40 nowadays. If I was selling, I'd never sell a Mata under $10. They're worth something, at least.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I'm going for a complete set collection of G1, and G2 (so far complete). I'm just missing the glatorian and the Manas and Kane Ra

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Sealed Mata easily go for $40 nowadays. If I was selling, I'd never sell a Mata under $10. They're worth something, at least.

Yeah, and this was great condition complete Set(No Manual or Canister)

My dream is to get a solid (what ever metal) item, be it a mask, krana, or otherwise (example; solid gold MoCr)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

While I have every canister set and almost every box set, it probably has to be the Gold Ignika. The titan Mata Nui set's price is ridiculous now. Glad I got it then.  

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

I constantly regret not managing to get any of the Legendary masks from Gen1. It's kind of why I'm so set on getting my hands on the Mask of Creation this time around. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It would be awesome to have all the sets from 2001-2003. I don't really care about canisters or collectibles, or even the standard disks/krana/kraata that are supposed to come with them. Failing that, any titan from 2001-2005 (especially the original Rahi and the Bahrag) would be great. Of course, I wouldn't say no to a full G1 collection, but with the significant expense, time, and (IMO) diminishing returns, that's not something I'm going to pursue.

I really need a better signature.