karzahni and artakha

karzahni was the evil destroyer artakha the loving creator, but what if artakha and karzahni were never created what if instead  mata nui and makuta replaced making the toa the cordak and other things? how would this effect the matoran world? would it be possible? 

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

I think a lot of things invented in the story would never come to be, simply because Mata Nui wouldn't have enough time to make them because he was busy running the universe. 

Either that or Mata Nui would take too long to fix the universe. Or some Matoran would become an inventor. Or Mata Nui would make an inventor. Too many possibilities. I think Mata Nui would make a "karzanhi" and "Artahka" if the Great Beings didn't make them for him. He might make them better - Karz would be less jealous because he was designed as a repairer to begin with, and Artahka might be more connected with the world around him instead of hiding out on an island. 

Its all about appointing managers to delegate tasks and functions of the universe. And how do you give them authority of a collective of beings who have interesting powers of their own? Why by making them insanely powerful of course!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

And I think 'what if' topics are not allowed, but I might be wrong.

They're allowed now; see this from "Allowed Topics" in the rules:

* "What if" (alternate events and theorizing on their results) topics -- used to be banned due to too many, but now allowed again to encourage more discussion. Although we should still try to stick relatively close to what we can reasonably extrapolate; in-depth storytelling about alternate scenarios are usually better made into a fanfic story in the Library.
  • Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Mata Nui was busy exploring the galaxy most of the time, so I don't think he'd really do a good job of also filling Artakha's shoes and would probably just never get anything done.  Also, while Karzahni was really bad at his job, you could argue that at least he cared about the Matoran.  Meanwhile, you see Makuta kill all kinds of Matoran in the name of science or power.  Even if you had a more benevolent Makuta doing the job, he or she would still probably be killed by Teridax's uprising and then no one would be repaired.

So yeah, I think things would be much worse without Artakha and Karzahni.

• Upvote 1