Okotechno

Holy freaking jackrabbits, that is cool! Color scheme works, despite being made from all six Toa. And that you included a function is even more impressive! Wings are a little underwhelming, but I realize there's only so much you can do when exclusively using sets. I do like the little legs/fins further down the body--very nice touch. ;) I give this thing an A+

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

There are a lot of colors, but that's inevitable with combiners like this. It's nice that they're blocked and symmetrical.

The wing function really seems to be the highlight; even without a video or gif to show it off, its functionality is clear. Nice job!

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Now we need instructions like a video tutorial or a photo album of some kind. The color scheme is all over the place, but it's excusable here. I would the color scheme once I build it and order some desired parts to replace the ones on the Okotechno. The Pakari as a nose is a good idea and it's amazing how you managed to incorporate a function of some kind.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.