Psychic Mumbo-Jumbo

Clarivoyant~

Welcome! If you post in this topic, I will divine something about you that it should be difficult for me to know otherwise. I shall thrust my hand into the stream of time and rip forth inane facts, simply for your enjoyment and gratification.

If anyone else feels they have psychic abilities, feel free to join in!

The_Realm_of_Rane_-_by_Jeroen_van_Valken

• Upvote 1

Heck I'm open minded. Curious what you can divine about me.

Your phone number consists of one nine, one seven, one eight, three zeroes, two fives, one four, and one one, not specifically in that order.

If you predict my death feel free to spice it up.

You hail from a land that venerates our sixteenth president.

Let's see what we get, I'm in

Your surname is Simon.

Sure, "divine" something.

Your plans for a bionicle game seem nice. A pentagon is a very significant shape!

Lets see what you've got.

You are Kopaka, the master of ice.

• Upvote 1

Your phone number consists of one nine, one seven, one eight, three zeroes, two fives, one four, and one one, not specifically in that order.

Close, except I don't actually own a phone. However all those numbers do infact exist in the number of a Relative so I'll give you that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Close, except I don't actually own a phone. However all those numbers do infact exist in the number of a Relative so I'll give you that.

Yes, sometimes I cannot see so precisely, so that which is nearby gets all mixed-up tossed together. They are a close relative though, yes?

Yes, sometimes I cannot see so precisely, so that which is nearby gets all mixed-up tossed together. They are a close relative though, yes?

Eh close in the vaguest substance yes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll bite, interested in what you'll get for me.

Hello Kirk, do you enjoy the Forest?

Not fond of camping in the forest and don't care for the game, you DID however guess my dad's name at least so good job.

I'm just ToaD

Eh close in the vaguest substance yes.

Indeed, it seems my divination was not close enough then. To clarify, I will put the numbers of the aforementioned relative into the correct order: [nope]

take a try with me I guess.

You call yourself "The Designer."

I'll bite, interested in what you'll get for me.

Hello Kirk, do you enjoy the Forest?

Not fond of camping in the forest and don't care for the game, you DID however guess my dad's name at least so good job.

Oh, he is your father. I did not mean those types of Forest, I meant the one in Virginia.

Edited by -Windrider-

hm.how about me?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Show me what the elder gods have planned for my divine essence. 

te0FrhT.jpg