Where would YOU Be in The Toa Empire?

When I Think of stories made by BZP members, stories of self-Insertion comes to mind, where storytellers usually ask themselves, "What would I be doing as a resident of the matoran universe?" 

Now, A fun thing to think about is what YOU Would do in the Toa Empire Reality.

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

If I stayed free, I'd probably be writing from a remote mountain somewhere where they won't find me.

If I was part of the empire, I'd be writing propaganda stories about the glory and might of the almighty Tuyet, savior of us all.

bZpOwEr

Join Tuyet's empire and suppress all.

There shall be order, even if it kills you. 

• Upvote 4

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

We drink to our youth, for the days come and gone.
For the Age of Oppression is now nearly done.
We'll drive out the Empire from this land that we own.
With our proto and steel we'll take back our home.

All hail to Dume! You are Turaga!
In your great honor we drink and we sing.
We're the Heart of Metru Nui, and we fight all our lives.
And when Karzahni beckons, every one of us dies!

• Upvote 17

I now picture a black Kardas Dragon slowly reducing the islands and domes to liquid proto. And a lone Toa of Sonics destined to defeat them.

• Upvote 4

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Well I guess I'm in the the rebellion led by SPIRIT

• Upvote 9

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'd probably be hiding somewhere aiding and strengthening an army of matoran and what ever else to overthrow the empire and bring democracy to the world.

I was once a humble Matoran like you are now, However I became a Toa not through Tuyet's ranks, but through Freedom and Honor instead of through greed and hatred. I will save you from all from this evil, for I am the living definition of Freedom and Truth, Democracy and Love. I am Imrukii, Toa of Fire, and bringer of Liberty

Fear me Tuyet! For your empire will fall, and when it does, I will hunt you down and kill you, burn your body in the fires of freedom, and throw your mask along with your burn't corpse into the great Mangai volcano

And, no one liked it. I even put a quote for cool-ness! (even though I posted this just yesterday)

Edited by AidanBionicle1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Realistically? I'd probably be grudgeingly doing whatever Tuyet commands...One of my less stellar qualities is that I don't rock the boat much XD

If we're talking about self-insertion into a story, though, I'd write myself/write from the perspective of a steadfast loyal Tuyet supporter...getting 1984 vibes off of that kind of story idea. :P

• Upvote 1

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

Story wise, I would be inventing random devices to eventually take over everything as a dictator.  Then before a rebellion starts, set up a democracy and hide in my underground desert laboratory.

In a more realistic sense, I would ether be dead or hiding in a half built underground desert laboratory.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

I would join the anti-Tuyet resistance group. You really cannot beat an insurgency. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

It wouldn't take me long to end up on the Red Star, I'd imagine...

:/

Or I'd be on Voya Nui. The Empire universe has a Voya Nui, right? I'd have thought that would be a good place to hide from the Empire, unless Helryx had already dealt with it...

:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

It wouldn't take me long to end up on the Red Star, I'd imagine...

:/

Or I'd be on Voya Nui. The Empire universe has a Voya Nui, right? I'd have thought that would be a good place to hide from the Empire, unless Helryx had already dealt with it...

The Empire already dealt with it. Kualus and Bomonga went there, killed Brutaka, and took his mask. So, presumably, Voya Nui is not safe.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Probably dead, but since I'd want to be a Toa of  Magmatism, wearing a Garai, I'd like to think that maybe I could be a useful, and possibly over powered member, of the anti-Tuyet resistance. 

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be on Tuyet's side.

Betraying her at the last possible second, obtaining the Nui Stone for myself, and eventually becoming the real villain of the story would just be too great of an opportunity to pass up. :evilgrin:

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.