Where would YOU Be in The Toa Empire?

I'd be on Tuyet's side.

Betraying her at the last possible second, obtaining the Nui Stone for myself, and eventually becoming the real villain of the story would just be too great of an opportunity to pass up. :evilgrin:

You do realize she is the most powerful character in the Toa Empire Bionicle Universe? 

Just offing her might be kinda tough. A for effort though!

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'd be on Tuyet's side.

Betraying her at the last possible second, obtaining the Nui Stone for myself, and eventually becoming the real villain of the story would just be too great of an opportunity to pass up. :evilgrin:

You do realize she is the most powerful character in the Toa Empire Bionicle Universe? 

I'd be on Tuyet's side.

Oh really?

Please do tell of your failure to do so, I'd love to hear it for laughs.

:lol:

Oh, I'm not saying that I'd try to take her on in a fair fight; that would just be downright suicidal. I'd probably try to poison her somehow first, then wait for her attention to be diverted elsewhere before going in for an extremely literal backstab while the rest of her minions are similarly occupied, since I'd also be secretly leaking info to the resistance for distractionary purposes while preparing to make my move.

With both her body and her concentration weakened, and the fact that her Mask of Intangibility can only protect her if she perceives an oncoming attack, even if the sneak attack itself failed, I don't think she'd really be in any condition to defend herself for any extended period of time if at all, which would effectively stack the odds in my favor. And that's not even counting the weaponry I would've found the time to previously obtain beforehand, either... :evilbiggrin:

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'd be on Tuyet's side.

I'd be on Tuyet's side.

Oh really?

Please do tell of your failure to do so, I'd love to hear it for laughs.

:lol:

Oh, I'm not saying that I'd try to take her on in a fair fight; that would just be downright suicidal. I'd probably try to poison her somehow first, then wait for her attention to be diverted elsewhere before going in for an extremely literal backstab while the rest of her minions are similarly occupied, since I'd also be secretly leaking info to the resistance for distractionary purposes while preparing to make my move.

With both her body and her concentration weakened, and the fact that her Mask of Intangibility can only protect her if she perceives an oncoming attack, even if the sneak attack itself failed, I don't think she'd really be in any condition to defend herself for any extended period of time if at all, which would effectively stack the odds in my favor. And that's not even counting the weaponry I would've found the time to previously obtain beforehand, either... :evilbiggrin:

Or just do it the easy way: use the Olmak to open a portal, get her to chase you into the portal, and then shut off the mask. Worked for Takanuva.

• Upvote 2

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Takanuva got lucky, though; the portal could've just as easily closed on her arm or something, and then he would've had to deal with an even angrier Tuyet in an unfamiliar dimension. Besides, she only really followed him through because he convinced her to leave beforehand and then stole her Olmak, which would've essentially stranded her.

No, if I was going to try to assassinate her, I'd be using the deadliest method at my disposal, just to make sure I actually succeeded in doing so.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Takanuva got lucky, though; the portal could've just as easily closed on her arm or something, and then he would've had to deal with an even angrier Tuyet in an unfamiliar dimension. Besides, she only really followed him through because he convinced her to leave beforehand and then stole her Olmak, which would've essentially stranded her.

No, if I was going to try to assassinate her, I'd be using the deadliest method at my disposal, just to make sure I actually succeeded in doing so.

That's a little tricky, given her mask of Intangibility. What would you use to kill her? Physical means are out of the question, leaving incineration, suffocation, poisoning, getting her near Voporak, or generating a black hole nearby.

And well, incineration seems out of the question given her powerset. Suffocation could work, but she could just bust whatever structure she's in and breach the vacuum. Poisoning takes time and there's no guarantee you'll go undiscovered. So... black hole and Voporak. Good luck with those.

Edited by The Editor
  • Upvote 1

wake_up_sheeple.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be some solitary Ko-Matoran who spent all his time busy in his work and hobbies, without much care for the outside world. I would do what the Empire tells me, but I would know the flaws and pointlessness of all they tell me to do. Eventually I would have a major outburst which would lead me to ultimate rebellion, or I would succumb to the norm and try and live my life regardless of what happens in politics.

Wait... that wasn't Bionicle; that is my emergency plan if Trump or Hillary become U.S. president  :D

• Upvote 4

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

That's a little tricky, given her mask of Intangibility. What would you use to kill her? Physical means are out of the question, leaving incineration, suffocation, poisoning, getting her near Voporak, or generating a black hole nearby.

And well, incineration seems out of the question given her powerset. Suffocation could work, but she could just bust whatever structure she's in and breach the vacuum. Poisoning takes time and there's no guarantee you'll go undiscovered. So... black hole and Voporak. Good luck with those.

I was gonna mention the whole mask of Intangibility thing, but it appears you've got that covered.

I was gonna mention the whole mask of Intangibility thing, but it appears you've got that covered.

Like the Hau, the Mask of Intangibility would only protect her if she sensed the attack coming in the first place, which still renders any attack as a viable option, especially if it's a sneak attack like I previously proposed. Even then, the possibility of tricking her into becoming solid with one of your weapons inside of her would probably still have a better rate of success than attempting to repeat Takanuva's results with the Olmak.

The poisoning bit was actually inserted as a means to throw her off her game, meaning that she would either fall quicker to said attack at best or be weakened during the ensuing fight at worst. And for the record, I'd probably be trying to dose her up with as much of it as I could over a longer period of time instead of just once immediately before the fight, as the constant exposure would have a much greater effect on her body and potentially put her in a state where she would lack the focus required to use any of her powers as well before said fight even started.

Having all of those abilities suddenly means squat if you find yourself in a position where you're unable to use them.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Lurking somewhere. I dunno. Maybe hiding resistance members if I was anti-Toa, or perhaps sitting in a corner of the Archives, underpaid, understaffed, pumping out the propaganda for Tuyet. At least, that's how I imagine her apparatchiks going about their seedy business.  

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf