How much is an unopened, brand new Toa Matoro Mahri worth?

machinegunboy245

So I have a brand new, unboxed and unopened Toa Matoro Mahri, I found this in a box of christmas presents I had in my basement and how it got there I don't know as I am a huge Bionicle fan. The plastic box itself isn't damaged and seems to be mint, the cardboard on the back is also in great condition it still has the sellotape on it and doesn't seem to have ever been opened. But I am very curious as to how much this could actually be worth, I can't seem to find it on Ebay(I know I should probably try and check more places but I'm lazy). So I would appreciate it very much if someone could tell me how much this would be worth. Thanks. 

P.s Sorry if this is in the wrong Forum section I didn't know were elso to put it. :D

Edited by machinegunboy245

That's odd I can't find a single one which would make me assume they are worth a bit more than 20 but I didn't pay for it so I can't complain haha. So should I open it or just save it for a couple of years and wait for the price to go up? What's your opinion?

If it were me, I would wait a few years. It is still relatively "new" compared to some of the really valuable items.