The Havoc Wreaker #2

Sumiki

tumblr_nsvzj8njRC1tryxewo1_540.jpg

1.jpg_thumb.jpg3.jpg_thumb.jpg4.jpg_thumb.jpg5.jpg_thumb.jpg

Some of you may remember The Havoc Wreaker, which I posted the better part of a year ago (so don't go reviving it). The original Havoc Wreaker was popular enough for fanart, so I never posted any of the other Havoc Wreakers that I've made since.

This was made (and photographed) around the same time as the initial Havoc Wreaker. While intended to display the same horrified emotion of the other, its "mouth" is honestly just too small to carry the same effect.

Both Havoc Wreakers made their convention debut at BrickFair VA 2015.

• Upvote 5

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love this. It's just so terrifyingly adorable. I've never thought to put actual things in the accessory holes on Barraki tentacles, so good on you for that (although I don't know how popular it is outside of my own MOCing experience).

It kind of reminds me of a Mixel.

banner.jpg

I'm not seeing a horrified face with this one. Also, if you want to put an expression of fear onto a creation, use an upside down noble Ruru, it really does work at giving a horrified expression.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.