Modalt Masks Collection

Mr. Cod

The lenses on the Akaku at the bottom look great and I think the steampunk Akaku is the best kanohi here, although the rusty Pakari with an eyepatch is a neat idea and those peg holes can allow for some customization. The light blue Hau with the scope looks awesome and out of the Mahiki's you made, I like the kabuki mask and the crash test dummy ones the most.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

fantastic work as usual; in fact, i think you've outdone yourself on some of these. the Gali figure and the steampunk masks are absolutely incredible. kinda makes the simplistic designs that i request look bland by comparison, heh. i heard from Grayson that Kevin Hinkle himself purchased the Gali figure and intended to put it on display at Lego's Enfield offices; did that end up going through?

(also have you sold the purple G2 kakama because i Want it)

I heard from Grayson that Kevin Hinkle himself purchased the Gali figure and intended to put it on display at Lego's Enfield offices; did that end up going through?

Yup, Gali has been shipped off and has probably arrived in Enfield by now. As for the kakama, that was sold a while ago.

I heard from Grayson that Kevin Hinkle himself purchased the Gali figure and intended to put it on display at Lego's Enfield offices; did that end up going through?

Yup, Gali has been shipped off and has probably arrived in Enfield by now. As for the kakama, that was sold a while ago.

oh nice! congratulations; that's a rare accomplishment.

(also i'm disappointed about the kakama but entirely unsurprised)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...