Mr. Cod

Modalt Masks Collection

The lenses on the Akaku at the bottom look great and I think the steampunk Akaku is the best kanohi here, although the rusty Pakari with an eyepatch is a neat idea and those peg holes can allow for some customization. The light blue Hau with the scope looks awesome and out of the Mahiki's you made, I like the kabuki mask and the crash test dummy ones the most.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

fantastic work as usual; in fact, i think you've outdone yourself on some of these. the Gali figure and the steampunk masks are absolutely incredible. kinda makes the simplistic designs that i request look bland by comparison, heh. i heard from Grayson that Kevin Hinkle himself purchased the Gali figure and intended to put it on display at Lego's Enfield offices; did that end up going through?

(also have you sold the purple G2 kakama because i Want it)

I love all of these designs, though the black Skull Spider mask with skull decals and the dark-green Kaukau Nuva strike me the most. All I can say is that they're just so awesome and that you should continue doing this type of work.

did you tell them about The Purchase

That crash test Mahiki... oh my.

yooo the only interesting thing I came up with

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I heard from Grayson that Kevin Hinkle himself purchased the Gali figure and intended to put it on display at Lego's Enfield offices; did that end up going through?

Yup, Gali has been shipped off and has probably arrived in Enfield by now. As for the kakama, that was sold a while ago.

I heard from Grayson that Kevin Hinkle himself purchased the Gali figure and intended to put it on display at Lego's Enfield offices; did that end up going through?

Yup, Gali has been shipped off and has probably arrived in Enfield by now. As for the kakama, that was sold a while ago.

oh nice! congratulations; that's a rare accomplishment.

(also i'm disappointed about the kakama but entirely unsurprised)