Tahu, Spirit of Fire

Bonkle

Tahu looked down at the drained mask. Kulta's unconscious form lay nearby, one hand still grasping at it. The Toa of Fire picked up the mask, hesitated for a moment, and put the mask on.

Instantly, he felt change. His armor melted away and was replaced with some sort of firey substance. Twin streams of fire spouted from his back. Within a minute, Tahu was no longer a Toa. He was pure elemental energy, the Spirit of Fire.

http://www.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/6/3/52635303/1476146_orig.jpg

http://www.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/6/3/52635303/9307423_orig.jpg

http://www.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/6/3/52635303/9709530_orig.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture quality, I was just really excited to share this with you guys!

• Upvote 1

I see you're trying to incorporate a orange fiery look with the mask included, which is a great idea.

But you did so by sacrificed many armor pieces to give him enough character. The skull ribs make him too evil and they just dont seem to work for me. Also at least some more red to break up the ammount of orange even if you wanted to get rid of the gold ;) 

Also for a full fire theme a giving him a 2009 glatorian flame sword from ackar or 2010 tahu stars fire sword for a weapon and he could with additions com compliment the armored shells...without it his black limbs look very exposed and generic.

Overall 7.0/10: Not bad but there is a lot of room for improvement and not bad for a first here on BZPower.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---
  • Upvote 2

qs3135.jpg

I see you're trying to incorporate a orange fiery look with the mask included, which is a great idea.

But you did so by sacrificed many armor pieces to give him enough character. The skull ribs make him too evil and they just dont seem to work for me. Also at least some more red to break up the ammount of orange even if you wanted to get rid of the gold ;) 

Also for a full fire theme a giving him a 2009 glatorian flame sword from ackar or 2010 tahu stars fire sword for a weapon and he could with additions com compliment the armored shells...without it his black limbs look very exposed and generic.

Overall 7.0/10: Not bad but there is a lot of room for improvement and not bad for a first here on BZPower.

Thanks for the feedback! The only reason I used the ribcage piece was to give the impression of fire flowing backwards. Otherwise I would have used a red torso piece.

• Upvote 1