Bionicle Humor and Jokes

Bonkle

What did the Ko-Matoran do when he was asked to look at the Wall of History?

He took o peek at it. 

'Twas a pun, by the way.

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 2 weeks later...

Ekimu: Pohatu, you must find Ketar.

Pohatu: Okay.

Some time later,

Pohatu: I got the guitar that you wanted.

Ekimu: No, not guitar! Ketar. He looks like a scorpion, not a guitar.

Pohatu: Oh, but aw, man! I hate scorpions!

Couple days later.

Pohatu: Hey Ekimu come see my creature.

Ekimu: I'm glade you found your....

What is that thing your holding?

Pohatu: I found a keytar.

shs1012.jpg

(plays a generic 70's song)

Ekimu:I'm going to hurt you

I made some good ones, too.:)

Ekimu: Lewa, you must find Uxar.

Lewa: Okay. You got it!

Some time later.

Lewa: Hey, Ekimu! I found the Boxor that you wanted!

Ekimu: No, not Boxor! Uxar. It's a dragonfly and a lot lighter.

Lewa: Oh! After all this searching, I got lost in the "xar" part. No wonder why it's heavy.

Lewa: What's a difference between a Phoenix and your elemental creature, Tahu?

Tahu: Well, I beg to Ikir. (Anyone get it? Anyone help me with that when needed?)

Ekimu: Onua. You must find Terak.

Onua: Will do.

Some time later.

Onua: Ekimu. I found Terra (from DC Comics). She's a feisty one, and she can control Earth.

Ekimu: No, not Terra! Terak. He's looks like a mole.

Onua: Oh! Sorry, Terra. I got lost with the similar names.

When Kopaka was surprised that he saw Gali's fish-like Elemental Creature flying, he said: "What? Are you A-kid-a-ing me?"

Ekimu: Kopaka. You must find Melum.

Kopaka: Will do.

Some time later.

Kopaka: Ekimu. I find Malum. He is a feisty one, and I hate his armor because it reminds me of fire, which I hate.

Ekimu: No, not Malum! Melum. He looks like an ape with claws and has Ice powers.

Kopaka: Whoops!

Ekimu: Toa. Umarak the Hunter must be stopped. You must capture him.

Toa Uniters: Will do.

Some time later.

Toa Uniters: Ekimu. We found Kraven the Hunter (from Marcel Comics). He is pretty weak for a foe.

Ekimu: No, not Kraven! Umarak! He is bigger and has horns. (Facepalm)

Toa Uniters: Oh!

Lewa: We got lost with the 'k', 'r', and 'a' letters.

Ekimu: (Sign) When will you going to do it right?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

A Toa trapped in the Zone of Darkness by a Kahgarak over 1,000 years ago finally emerges from the darkness, only to find he has stepped into BIONICLE Generation 2. As the portal closes, he's just barely able to slip back in to the perpetual shadow, sighing with relief and muttering to himself, "Wow, that place looked really bad!"

• Upvote 5

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

What's the Order of Mata Nui's favorite oil company?

Axonn Mobil.

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm starting to feel as if you have a personal vendetta with Matoro. Or death. Or the death of Matoro.

Looks like you have a cold heart.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

*Mata Nui pushes Teridax onto a falling Aqua Magna, coliding with his head, destroying it, falling to the ground in the process.*

Mata Nui: Well brother, it looks like you need to get A HEAD of yourself!

Classic. (Put your pitchforks down)

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

The clash at the Mask Maker’s furnace has begun, Ekimu is busy rebuilding his hammer and the Toa charge as one at Kulta.

Tahu: Shhhh! Quiet! Dabbabbayadha weird voice in my head again!

They are confident that nobody can stand in the way of a united Toa team. But Kulta wears the Mask of Creation, giving him unimaginable power and with one swift blow he beats the Toa down, destroying their masks and leaving them laying powerless on the floor.

c2mWwI4.jpg

Kulta: Oh, I’m sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn’t mean to. Please, continue. You were saying something about Makuta still being buried out there somewhere? .... Oh, you were finished! Well, then allow me to retort – What does Makuta look like?

Tahu: Dabbabbayadha!

Kulta: *Raises his staff again* – What Island are you from?

Tahu: Dabbabbayadha?

Kulta: Dabbabbayadha ain’t no island I ever heard of! Do they speak Okoto on Dabbabbayadha?!

Kluta: Okoto Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6, do you speak it?!

Tahu: Yes?

Kulta: Then you understand what I am saying, right?!

Tahu: Yes.

Kulta: Describe what Makuta looks like!

Kluta: *Further raises his staff high above his head* – Say Dabbabbayadha again! Say Dabbabbayadha again, I dare you, I double dare you Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6, say Dabbabbayadha one more Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 time! Describe what Makuta looks like!

Tahu: He’s, he‘s black.

Kulta: Go on!

Tahu: He’s, he’s red!

Kluta: Does he looks like a Vortixx?

Kluta: *Strikes with his staff, disarming Tahu and forcing him to his knees.* – DOES HE LOOK LIKE A VORTIXX?

Tahu: No!

Kulta: Then why are you trying to Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 him like a Vortixx, Tahu?

Tahu: I didn’t!

Kulta: YES YOU DID! YES YOU DID, TAHU! .... And Makuta doesn’t like to be Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 by anybody except for Korgot.

Edited by Black Six
  • Upvote 3

IhDIrLK.jpg

Every single one of you should be ashamed for even conceiving these horrendous jokes. :P

Including me.

Tahu: Hey, Gali. It's me, Tahu. But you can call me..." *puts on sunglasses* "anytime."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Knock knock? Who's there? Ice. Ice who? Ice sinks.

...oh, wait, that wasn't a joke, that was actual canon.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Bionicle memes are the worst.

It's all a Mata of taste.

I Nui was gonna do that.

Hau did you know?

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Bionicle memes are the worst.

It's all a Mata of taste.

I Nui was gonna do that.

I'm going to crack my head open on a rock.

Death by rocks would be in Po taste.

• Upvote 3

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A side dish very much liked and coveted in the Village of Earth is the side of Es-Kargot.

It was Kulta's sick moves with a skateboard on some rails that earned him the nickname of "Skull Grinder" among his friends.

It was at that moment Tahu saw the band of marching Skull Warriors he was surrounded by the Walking Dead.

Takadox was furious because he could not open the door and make his escape unless he found the Barra-KEYS in time.

A confusing yet strange misconception is how the Ra-HE are interpreted as being all male while Rahk-SHE are female. 

When the traitor of Bara Magna approached his captives with a squad of Skrall behind him, they looked confused at his sudden appearance, at which he looked back at them and apologized, saying, "My apologies, but you haven't Metus before, have you?"

There's a new form of music called Lerahk that's said to be poisoning for your mind and body.

There was a great leader who led a team of 300 Toa against a great threat. His name was Lhikan-idas.

• Upvote 2

*Tahu goes to a store because he needs a car*

Store owner: Hello! Would you like to buy a Nuurakh or a Shu?

Tahu: No, I need Ackar.

Store owner: There's a place nearby that has 1000 cars, but 941 of them are broken down.

*Tahu goes to the place with the cars*

Tahu: Can I get Ackar that's not broken down?

Car store owner: Pick a car, any car! They're all Hafu off!

*Tahu gets a red car that has a Radiak in it. Then he drives it around and the radiak plays MNOG music, but it's really compressed*

*Suddenly, the car breaks down for no reason after 5 minutes.*

Tahu: Oh, Kamen! He said this one was good!

*Tahu runs back to the store*

Tahu: Are you Tryna be funny?

Car store owner: ....Sarda.

Tahu: I'm Balta slap you unless you give me a car that's in GOOD condition!

Car store owner: Alright, alright. But I can't Garan-tee that it's exactly how you want it.

*Tahu ends up being stuck with a hippie van*

Tahu:...motherPhotok-er.

idk anymore

• Upvote 1

Jaller: "Wow, Matoro! Nuparu sure has a beautiful voice! What's his secret?"

Matoro: "Well, he certainly has excellent Kadince."

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 3 weeks later...