Tiny Onua

Petewa

Oh wow this guy is great! I like the addition of gold and purple, it provides a nice blend of G1 and G2. Besides the Mata feet, is he entirely made from the Onua set?

Just about, the only parts aside from the feet which weren't from the set are the lower legs.

And thanks, I was starting to worry about whether or not the gold would be offsetting.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow this guy is great! I like the addition of gold and purple, it provides a nice blend of G1 and G2. Besides the Mata feet, is he entirely made from the Onua set?

Just about, the only parts aside from the feet which weren't from the set are the lower legs.

And thanks, I was starting to worry about whether or not the gold would be offsetting.

No, the gold makes him look good. All-black wouldn't be good at this scale. Also, thanks for the parts info. I might make my own.

• Upvote 1

This looks great. It really keeps the feel of the original. The only nitpick I have is the gray pieces used to fill in open joints. The one at the top would look better in black, and the ones on the claws could probably either be changed to black or just omitted altogether.

I really need a better signature.

This looks great. It really keeps the feel of the original. The only nitpick I have is the gray pieces used to fill in open joints. The one at the top would look better in black, and the ones on the claws could probably either be changed to black or just omitted altogether.

Well, I wanted to keep gray in the colour scheme due to the fact that it was the secondary colour of the set I was trying to make a tiny version of.