Bonkle

The Creeps in the Deep animation with the mask of life and Creeping in My Soul music over it. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

My favorite has to either be between the Inika animation and the Mahri animation (crashed, not face me)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

This is probably just nostalgia kicking in, but I really liked the animations that gave a synopsis of each year from 2001 to 2003. I became a Bionicle fan in '05, so those were my first experience with the Bionicle storyline. They did a great job of compressing the year I into a minute or two without feeling rushed. I also love the sounds they use, they really set the mood for the story.

• Upvote 2

I really need a better signature.

I love the Templar animations, but especially the ones for use outside of the MNOLGames Such as the Vahki and the Chronicler segments.

But I have a newfound passion for the one where Po-Koro is under attack and they use Hafu's statues to block the entrance to the city because

1. It's a harrowing tale of one small character's greatest sacrifice for the good of his people
  2. It's EXTREMELY hilarious to replace Hafu's peaceful demeanor with someone violently passive-aggressive for the whole thing.

"Oh yeah don't worry about old Hafu out here just hanging around like always making sure your Toa butt doesn't get lost in the desert forever building these giant artisinal statues it's only 400 degrees in the sun and I'm made out of metal but it's all good don't worry about me and the impending wave of indestructible death beetles OH HEY THAT'S COOL just break my life's work each statue only takes 900 hours to make but WHATEVER you big-footed monstrosity worrying about the good of the people but not me apparently whatever"

• Upvote 6

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Phantoka, Mahri, and Mata Nui Rising.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?