LEGO Ausie Wrench (TF2 MOC)

END

I find it funny how a real, physical replica made of Lego bricks is cheaper than a digital wrench. I really like it though, I'm a big fan of TF2 myself :)

Yeah, this is only 89 basic parts so it's worth $9 parts wise at most (probably less due to number of studs). :P

Also, is anyone interested in the digital designer file I initially designed this with?

Edited by END

• 1 year later...

I'm doing an engineer cosplay, and I made a wrench roughly copied from this design. I didn't do australium, i just used dark gray and brown to make the normal wrench. Great job on the design!

Edited by Hutch

I'm doing an engineer cosplay, and I made a wrench roughly copied from this design. I didn't do australium, i just used dark gray and brown to make the normal wrench. Great job on the design!

Hi Hutch. Please make sure to check the date of the last post in a topic before replying. According to the System-Based Creations Forum Rules:

Do not post in topics that have been inactive for 60 days or more. This is revival, and for every old topic brought back up, a newer topic is pushed off the front page. This isn't exactly fair to the poster of the newer topic, so revival rules are in place to ensure the proper life cycle of the forum.

The last post in this topic before yours was made in August 2015 (over a year ago), so this counts as topic revival.

Topic closed.