Bionicle Mafia: The Meaning of Death

fishers64

I am waiting for the Mafians and the Secret Roles to actually select their targets instead of voting. Once everyone gets on the correct round schedule and targets are actually selected, the scene will be posted. 

Is that an implication that some, if not a significant portion, of those voting prematurely are Mafia/Secret Roles?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I am waiting for the Mafians and the Secret Roles to actually select their targets instead of voting. Once everyone gets on the correct round schedule and targets are actually selected, the scene will be posted. 

Is that an implication that some, if not a significant portion, of those voting prematurely are Mafia/Secret Roles?

A significant amount of sheep joined the fun. 

• Upvote 4

I have no idea what anyone's talking about anymore. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NIGHT ONE - THE MAFIA IS THE WORST OF ALL

The night began with a bunch of people deciding that sleeping was a very bad idea. Unlike in previous times, the villagers huddled in the middle of the town square, eagerly trading votes. Several beings claimed Tiragath was a murderer - others blamed the Host for bringing them here and claimed that she should die first.

The Host petted her pet RNG and made no further comment.

Meanwhile, an unquestionably evil mastermind lurked in the shadows. His clawed hand reached out and took hold of the pair of twins known as Underscore, and shredded them to bits.

Underscore, Matoran, killed by Makuta

Immediately afterward, the clawed being fell forward, its chest slashed open and the inside of him burning. The villagers could only look on in horror as the killer fled into the night...and quickly take inventory of who was missing.

Makuta Luroka, Makuta, killed by Mafia

It was then that a bunch of Mahi sheep raced through the village, chased by a flying bird carrying a lance. A BPS truck drove up to Ghidora to deliver a whole truckload of windmills. 
-------------------------------------------------------------

SECRET ROLE #2: THE MAKUTA: This player is given five names each night, with at least one of those names belonging to the Mafia. Their mission is to eliminate the Mafia and Secret Role #1 to firmly establish their hold on power. Because of their powered nature, they cannot be lynched, only killed by the Mafia. If they are lynched, all players who voted for them will be killed instead. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SUSPECTS FOR LUROKA'S DEATH: 

Nevermore
jed1ndy
Tiragath
Nik the Three
Chandra Nalaar

You have 24 hours to vote! 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 5

We seem to have a bad track record of killing off the Secret Roles immediately recently. We're not letting the Hosts have any fun.

I agree. *grumbles incessantly*

At least both didn't die on the first night this time. Also, given the description of the second secret role, I think the first secret role might want to kill us all. 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Finally! what's the shipping charge? ah forget it, charge it to Nato.

Haha. How about no? 

The Makuta actually seemed be a rather benevolent role.

Hm... despite the fact that the post used the phrase "unquestionably evil"?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I vote Tiragath.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

DAY 1 - INTELESHEEP

The votes were counted, the conclusion going away - and jed1ndy was strung up on one of Ghidora's windmills. Surprisingly enough, the jedi adventurer had papers on him from a resident and shady organization - and a lightsaber, perfect for slashing open a Makuta's chest and lighting him on fire.

jed1ndy, Mafia, lynched

NIGHT ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM ME THEIR NEXT TARGETS!

• Upvote 5