Bionicle Mafia: The Meaning of Death

fishers64

Sorry for being late. In my defense, my internet died last night.

NIGHT 2 - KING MAFIA'S REVENGE

The night had dawned once again, and, overconfident in their ability to spot Mafians and kill them, most of the villagers had ironically chosen to get some sleep. 

It seemed that the Mafia - the entire Mafia - had entered the town square - only to find it deserted. Except for a crazytoran sleeping next to his collection of windmills. Without further ado, they lifted and threw him into said windmill collection, where he was promptly shredded, screaming all the way.

Ghidora, Matoran, killed by Mafia.

In the morning, the villagers convened, trying to piece together their "I thought I saw..." statements into something rational. Who was the mastermind behind this killing?

While they were doing so, a distant sound of baaaaing could be heard. The Host went to investigate the sound, and found a bird lying on the ground, stabbed through by its own lance. Pinned to its side was a message: For jed1ndy. Under this, a malicious smiley face was drawn. 

Quisoves Potoo, Matoran, killed by Mafia.

SUSPECTS FOR GHIDORA'S MURDER:

Rahkshi Guurahk
FF the Forgotten
Nato
The Collector of Masks

SUSPECTS FOR QUISOVES' MURDER: 

ToaD

Unit

Nik the Three

Blade

You have 24 hours to vote!

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

I'm struggling to find clues here. Maybe Nato wanted to throw Ghidora into the windmills as revenge for having to pay for them? But why would the entire Mafia be in the town square? Maybe the entire Mafia is on the suspect list.

As for Quisoves' killing, the only thing I notice is the smiley face drawn on the note, which is definitely something Toad would do. Maybe Blade would too. I don't know Nik well enough to say whether or not he'd do that sort of thing.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 2

I doubt Unit or Nik killed Quisoves as they both voted jed1ndy. Anyone voting either of them is suspicious.

Blade has my suspicion as she said that she didn't have a clue, and ToaD is ToaD.

I vote Blade for the murder of Quisoves - not to mention, Blade and Quisoves have a rivalry - and will analyse Ghidora's murder later. Ghidora is dangerous, and I feel like someone in the Mafia knows it. Perhaps RG? Hostly Knowledge time - Fishers noted in FFFO that Ghidora was dangerous. RG was in the same faction as her so he would know that Ghidora is dangerous from Fishers when she was in FFFO. Leaning towards RG for the murder of Ghidora but not voting yet.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I doubt Unit or Nik killed Quisoves as they both voted jed1ndy. Anyone voting either of them is suspicious.

Blade has my suspicion as she said that she didn't have a clue, and ToaD is ToaD.

I vote Blade for the murder of Quisoves - not to mention, Blade and Quisoves have a rivalry - and will analyse Ghidora's murder later. Ghidora is dangerous, and I feel like someone in the Mafia knows it. Perhaps RG? Hostly Knowledge time - Fishers noted in FFFO that Ghidora was dangerous. RG was in the same faction as her so he would know that Ghidora is dangerous from Fishers when she was in FFFO. Leaning towards RG for the murder of Ghidora but not voting yet.

Nik has been on the suspect list twice now, how does voting for him make the voter suspicious? If anything, making assertions like that without any reason is suspicious.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Nik has been on the suspect list twice now, how does voting for him make the voter suspicious? If anything, making assertions like that without any reason is suspicious.

'Without any reason'? He voted jed1nd last round. A Mafioso. I already gave my reasons - telling me I didn't give any when I very much did, to me, is very suspicious. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I agree with SLEUP that Unit and Nik probably aren't mafia... but that doesn't rule out them being the secret role. And do we know for sure that the secret role wasn't actually responsible for one of these deaths?

That said, I'll vote FF and Blade.

:music:

'Without any reason'? He voted jed1nd last round. A Mafioso. I already gave my reasons - telling me I didn't give any when I very much did, to me, is very suspicious. 

I was thinking more along the lines of what xccj said, that Nik might be a secret role. As for the reasons, I missed that part of your post. Besides if he is a secret role then who he voted for doesn't matter one bit. Plus we have two Mafia kills here, so either this Mafia can kill more than one player every night or maybe we have a secret role that can imitate the Mafia when it kills.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

You're dead. Go away or we'll be forced to call the ghostbusters. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

/logs on

Seriously, guys? seriously? And here I thought that things had stopped when Fishers posted the first scene.

Like, seriously, how do you bandwagon a villager that badly?

I get the feeling both the people involved are gonna get away scot free at this point >_>

As if anyone could suspect me? Meeee? DIS IS AN OUTWAGE!

I vote Blade and Rahkshi Guurahk.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Oh. Ah well.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!