Why did Teridax need the mask of time?

I thought Makuta wanted to use the mask to know what are his and others' destinies, like he said in the movie. He would have known if his plan was gonna succeed, and knowing others' destinies might give him an advantage. Lazyness doesn't seem a good reason to want the Mask of Time to me.

Edited by Hidron Nuva

hidron_nuva_idea.png

I thought Makuta wanted to use the mask to know what are his and others' destinies, like he said in the movie. He would have known if his plan was gonna succeed, and knowing others' destinies might give him an advantage. Lazyness doesn't seem a good reason to want the Mask of Time to me.

Fulfillment of his plan would put him at the helm of the GSR, and Mata Nui had a database of every inhabitant and their destinies. The sooner he got to that point, the sooner he could know the outcome of everyone's life. The Vahi doesn't allow time-travel, and as far as we know, can't give one access to the future that way.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~