Husoh, Brother of Saahrak

Shortly after Vortixx-born Dark Hunter Saahrak was recruited by the Hunters, he made a vow to one day return to Xia and free his "brother," a fellow veteran of the Tren Krom War and another male Vortixx named Husoh. Unfortunately, when the Shadowed One finally authorized a mission to liberate Husoh, the Brotherhood of Makuta learned of the connection between the two and planned to kill Husoh to spite the defector Saahrak. The Dark Hunter team managed to rescue Husoh, but not before the Brotherhood's attack left him near-fatally brutalized in a vat of lava. The Dark Hunters managed to rebuild him, but not without cost. Along with numerous other handicaps, Husoh suffered the loss of his lower jaw, rendering him mute and also necessitating he wear breathing tubes at all times. He was, however, given elemental Ice powers and made to be quieter and stealthier. Not quite as clever as his brother, but fanatically loyal to the Hunters for saving him, he serves the Hunters as an assassin and thief. Due to his delicate breathing tubes, he is ill-suited for extended combat, so his current tools are designed to kill quietly with a single strike.

The first part of the Husoh set I designed was the torso, starting with the idea to connect a Rahkshi foot to a Rahkshi torso. The rest came from that. He features a fully-functional side-to-side gear function, allowing him to swing his claw tools at opponents. Husoh is also the third use of my semi-custom Vahki head, after Lariska and Saahrak. As a Vortixx, it makes more sense he use it than Lariska, but when I realized he had no lower jaw, I created the backstory of him being rebuilt. His name was chosen by my 12-year-old friend who knows nothing about BIONICLE.

Front

Back

Brothers United

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!