What's Makuta up to this time?

Don't know if this has been discussed, but I'm curious as to what happened to Makuta's body. After all, Ekimu woke up so wouldn't that mean he would as well?

A few ideas I have revolve around Makuta either possessing Kulta, Makuta's spirit being locked in the Mask of UP, or he is somewhere else hiding in Okoto.

What do you guys think?

kalija.png

all this is temporary.

Follow me on Twitter! @sean52711

I'll follow back.

Don't know if this has been discussed, but I'm curious as to what happened to Makuta's body. After all, Ekimu woke up so wouldn't that mean he would as well?

A few ideas I have revolve around Makuta either possessing Kulta, Makuta's spirit being locked in the Mask of UP, or he is somewhere else hiding in Okoto.

What do you guys think?

Makuta has been confirmed to be influencing/possessing Kulta. I'm guessing he'll be defeated when Kulta is defeated.

Honestly, after that I doubt he'll be important. We've already got names for the next wave.

What do you guys think?

Makuta has been confirmed to be influencing/possessing Kulta. I'm guessing he'll be defeated when Kulta is defeated.

Honestly, after that I doubt he'll be important. We've already got names for the next wave.

Source?

As far as I can tell, Makuta's been KO-ed by Ekimu. He could only be influencing things distantly, in my opinion, like during the Piraka story-arc. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

At this current moment, we have no evidence to suggest that Makuta is dead, alive, comotose, not comatose, on fire or standing on his head.

Granted, he was in a coma before, but if he's controlling Kulta he might be awake. He also might be undead, which would be irrelvent to whether he is controlling Kulta or not, or he could be alive and doing it.

• Upvote 2

Well, seeing as Ekimu us up and around we can safely bet Makuta is too. Following his 01-03 role of sending out beasts/manipulating events to pit the Toa against darkness and danger at every turn. We'll see him soon enough, and hopefully a nice titan set. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

What's Makuta up to this time?

The same thing he's up to every time, Kalija. Trying to take over the world! :P

But seriously, I expect that he might very well have been in a coma like Ekimu, but has been subconsciously influencing Kulta and the Skull Spiders to bring about his return. In fact, if G2 Makuta is anything like his G1 counterpart, he might have created Kulta and the Skull Spiders himself as a failsafe in case his plans were ever thwarted.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm guessing he'll be back in the spotlight in some capacity in the final year of the story. As for what he's doing now, I always figured he was comatose (Funny how it's the other way around now, huh?), and was manipulating things from afar, like 2006.  

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor