Will posts appear cut-off in Post Preview if they are too large?

Nescent

I'd like to post a large topic, and I'm worried it will exceed BZP's 2500 kilobyte size limit. It looks fine in Post Preview, but I wonder if it will appear cut-off when I post it.

If it fits in the Post Preview, does that mean it doesn't exceed the size limit?

IetTsFQ.png

The post preview shows the post exactly how it's going to appear in the topic. If it fits there, it should fit in the topic.

If you have further concerns about the size limitations, PM the Forum Leader of the forum in which you want to post the topic and ask them if double-posting would be acceptable.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The post preview shows the post exactly how it's going to appear in the topic. If it fits there, it should fit in the topic.

If you have further concerns about the size limitations, PM the Forum Leader of the forum in which you want to post the topic and ask them if double-posting would be acceptable.

Thanks, Sumiki.

Topic can be closed.

IetTsFQ.png

Thanks, Sumiki.

Topic can be closed.

Thread closed.