Petewa

So I can draw some promo art if you need me or Geha to do that. And I can ask Lewa about some Doctor Who shows and start writing these if you need me to. Just give me the word and I'll start writing. 

By all means, please finish the two-parter for me, I ran out of ideas.

Can I join in?

So I can draw some promo art if you need me or Geha to do that. And I can ask Lewa about some Doctor Who shows and start writing these if you need me to. Just give me the word and I'll start writing. 

By all means, please finish the two-parter for me, I ran out of ideas.

Can I join in?

If you honestly want to.

• 3 months later...

"Where are we?" Agni asked, evidently alarmed at what had unfolded.

"We're in space," Vohon replied nonchalantly.

"How did we get here?" Agni inquired once more.

"That little red box of mine over there is a time machine," Vohon pointed his hand over his shoulder at his TARDIS and continued staring off into the void.

"How are we in space?" Agni seemingly repeated himself.

"I just told you, we used a time machine,"

"No, I mean, how are we still alive if this is space? What are we breathing? How haven't we exploded from the lack of atmospheric pressure?"

"Oh, we've probably landed in a spaceship, likely one of the newer Tangerian models based on the quality of the observatory, present day,"

Agni stood in shock, "Wait..." He took a moment for his thoughts to collect, "So you mean to tell me, that we're in space, on an alien spaceship, and we got here through crashlanding a red and yellow phonebooth which is somehow a time machine AND bigger on the inside, and...aliens exist?!?"

"Well...yeah, in a nutshell,"

"WEll, why'd ya hafta land the box UPSIDE DOWN?"

"Still getting the hang of it,"

And then the Tangerian guards entered the observatory, noticing a threat on the security chimeras. They did not speak, but they did gesture rather rudely with their little pokey spears.

"Okay, okay, we get it," Vohon said, "We're tourists, we just need to make a call, if you would allow us, we could hop in that phone booth and then we'd get out of your hair,"

The guards did not allow it to be so, rather, they took the pair to the brig.

After a while, Agni broke the silence, "Is this how these things normally go?"

"Still getting the hang of it," Vohon replied.

"What are you trying to do with that door?" Agni asked.

"Trying to get it to open," Vohon responded.

"You're trying to open the door to a jailcell on an alien spaceship...with a screwdriver?"

"Waiting for an upgrade to come in the mail,"

"That's stupid, no screwdriver could open a door, especially this one, just look at it, we're barricaded in here, can't you see?"

And then the door opened.

"You were saying?"

The two were snooping around the ship, trying to find their way back to the observatory.

"This is still a bad idea, what if they catch us again?"

"Then what's the worst that could happen? They throw us in jail? We got out last time,"

"But...what if? Umm...uh,"

"Vakama's getting to your head, we're gonna be fine," the security chimeras then noticed the pair, and started chasing after them.

The two were running, "I told you this was a bad idea!" Agni exclaimed.

"Still better than rotting in jail!" Vohon remarked.

"At least we could catch our breath in jail!"

"Oh shut it, you were in jail for all of five minutes, who's to say they didn't plan on torturing us?"

"Um...well...YOU shut it!"
"No, seriously, they're sending mythical creatures to kill us because we broke out, odds are thy were gonna torture us,"
"I said shut IT!"

And then they ran back into the observatory, right into a trap.

-----

More to come, gaiz.