LEGO Bionicle Website Updated with Episode 12: The Game

The LEGO Bionicle website has been updated with its third story episode for the summer (and twelfth story episode overall), titled "The Game". The Toa confront the nefarious Skull Slicer in the Arena, but they will need both teamwork and Lewa's knowledge of the game of Hammer Flush in order to win back Lewa's Golden Mask of Jungle. Will our heroes prevail, or have they already lost the game? Click here to see what happens!

View the full article

• Upvote 5

It's great seeing the Toa acting more like a team now. These recent episodes have all been great. Though I have my doubts that the city will be left standing if Onua keeps destroying places in it. :P

Yeah, Onua is really trashing the place.. :P  The ending of Episode 12 was hilarious, though, :P ^_^

• Upvote 3

~Daler

This episode was great as it really showed how these Toa are capable of using improved teamwork. They're working a lot better as a team than they were in the first season of animations, that's for sure. Also, most of the dialogue was funny as well. 

This is probably one of my favorite episodes, I'd say.

• Upvote 1

"Onua, go bash!" -Pohatu.

"Tahu, you're in my way!" -Kopaka

"Without breaking anything? ^_^ :P " -Lewa

Best quotes from the episode. This might be my favorite yet. Season 2 is awesome, so far! :D

Same here! I love these quotes and the episode! They're funny and awesome! The webisodes keep getting better and better! I love Season 2 so far!:D

I love that the Toa are learning how to do teamwork as they got Lewa's mask back. It's interesting that when his mask is returned to him, its power is restored, probably because that Lewa has elemental power inside him. I kind of knew that could happen. The animation in Lewa's mask-less mouth is weird, but okay.:)

So far, we've seen the Skull Spiders, their Lord, Skull Warriors, and Skull Slicer, all defeated. Most of them fell to their doom. I believe we may never see them again. All we would see in the future episodes are Skull Basher, the Skull Scorpios, and Kulta the Skull Grinder. Interesting thing is that the ones we seen don't talk, other than the animal noises and laughing. I wonder if the next ones, probably at least Kulta, would talk. Just saying.

It seems apparent that we are have a new episode every week now. Since I heard in a website that we would get nine episodes in Season 2, I would think the season would be finished in the beginning of October (good month for skeletons. LOL!:P).

• Upvote 2

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Once again, Pohatu proves to be awesome!

And the only one who seems to understand anything of what's going on.

I'm starting to think that maybe when the Toa landed, they weren't supposed to hit the ground so hard and only Pohatu didn't land right on his head. :v

Like Velika, Stone characters who know stuff are probably Great Beings.

Pohatu as GB confirmed

• Upvote 1

EEEAAASTER EEEEEEGG:

0XaRuYQ.jpg

(Sorry, I get excited by the prospect of a secret word.)

It's the letter "I". So now we have "YI"... (Isn't this exciting? ;))

It looks like we are getting one letter per area (or per villain), which is why there wasn't one in Episode 11, so we can probably expect another three letters to complete the word, if that is what this is.

I like how Kopaka gets to be MVP, because let's face it, he is the best. The line about the "link" between a mask and its owner is interesting, because it suggests that the trans colour on the masks is about more than just "this mask is being drained" as it somehow affects the owner remotely...

:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

I'm starting to think that maybe when the Toa landed, they weren't supposed to hit the ground so hard and only Pohatu didn't land right on his head. :v

Thankfully Pohatus sence of humor broke his fall :P

This episode was actualy pretty cool. I can't wait to read the full battle when the book comes out.

• Upvote 1

EEEAAASTER EEEEEEGG:

0XaRuYQ.jpg

(Sorry, I get excited by the prospect of a secret word.)

It's the letter "I". So now we have "YI"... (Isn't this exciting? ;))

Yi?

probably the name of a future character.

#1 episode so far

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

Oh, hey, Onua saves Lewa again. Anyone surprised by this, raise your hand.

If you've never heard of Bionicle in your life, you may put your hands down now.

On another note, I can't help but get the feeling that Kopaka wouldn't have minded in the slightest if Tahu hadn't moved his head out of the way.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I actually started laughing when Lewa asked, "Without breaking anything?" and then the entire gate collapsed. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I do wonder which is more canon, these animations or the Lego Club stats for the characters, because according to those stats Onua and Gali have higher intelligence than Pohatu yet he seems to be the only one with any idea what is going on in the animations. :v

Being smarter doesn't mean you have the knowledge necessary in all situations.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

I do wonder which is more canon, these animations or the Lego Club stats for the characters, because according to those stats Onua and Gali have higher intelligence than Pohatu yet he seems to be the only one with any idea what is going on in the animations. :v

Being smarter doesn't mean you have the knowledge necessary in all situations.

Also, most of Pohatu's observations have nothing to do with how smart he is—if anything, they're due to him being extremely observant of his surroundings while at the same time often ignoring his own teammates.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

On another note, I can't help but get the feeling that Kopaka wouldn't have minded in the slightest if Tahu hadn't moved his head out of the way.

How he would have loved smashing two skulls in one punch.

• Upvote 2

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

BUT THIS EPISODE. This was SOLID, and reinvigorated all hope for future episodes. Awesome action full of great Toa interaction plus team-work, and the animation and pacing was top-notch. Seeing Lewa powerless, and getting an explanation about how mask and Master are connected was interesting to say the least. Skull Slicer went down easily, but I'm glad it was Onua that got the biggest part in stopping "The Game". Felt so old school. And the ending was hilarious - "Without breaking anything?"  :D That's our Onua.

Loved this episode, hope the rest of the Skull encounters are of the same quality. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg