Carmine Wheeler, Mob Boss of the Racing World

20765707355_9dc22d887d.jpg

In a world where racing is the only thing that matters, one robot controls it all. Carmine Wheeler, notorious race fixer and gambler, has the whole world in his pocket. CEO of the largest wheel and tire manufacturing company, he has enough money to keep the PD and Courts in the palm of his hand, as well as fuel his gambling. If you ever take out a loan from Wheeler to bet on a race, he'll probably end up with it back in his wallet, while still wanting the amount you borrowed.

---------------
Imgur Gallery
Flickr Gallery
Really pleased with how this guy came out. He was a really big leap for me, but I think I pulled it off. He sports a custom mouth decal, cigar, and expressive eyes. Definitely a MOC I am very proud of.

• Upvote 7

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Thanks everybody!

(nice job covering the back of the legs too).

The funny thing about that connection is that it's actually not pushed into the pin all the way and is actually at a bit of an angle due to the socket of the bone, but I think it adds a nice, natural curve to the lower leg.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!