Hello people.

I am about to upload a music mod for Crusader Kings 2 as part of a series of Roman-themed modifications (flag change, country rename, music). I had been set to upload it, but then I found a song that I thought could be in the song list as well (I'd have to replace a song, but I always found it kind of annoying so I am good). I could just put the new song in the place of the one I am going to replace, but I am kind of thinking it could be the new main menu song.

Original main menu song part 1 part 2 (I spliced the two together).

Possible new song

Now, the main menu song will play on repeat and sometimes play in-game.

So, does anyone have any comments?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

I think that we should have a call out for people who can make music, and make it good.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I think that we should have a call out for people who can make music, and make it good.

Huh?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Huh?

I'm not sure how we would do it, or for that matter manage it, but it would certainly solve our little, lack of songs and song concepts that we have. We have the basic ideas for what we want the music to should like, just no way to represent it accurately at the moment.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Huh?

I'm not sure how we would do it, or for that matter manage it, but it would certainly solve our little, lack of songs and song concepts that we have. We have the basic ideas for what we want the music to should like, just no way to represent it accurately at the moment.

Oh, okay I get where you are getting at. Nah man, this is completely separate from A Rude Awakening.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png