Revenge, Corpus Rahkshi Character MOC

Smudge8

Revenge, the MOC

20664870038_dc1847ceff_z.jpg

Revenge is a character in Corpus Rahkshi. He was my first RPG character and I finally got around to making him a MOC.

I had to make something up because I don't have a Rahkshi head in black which ended up being a good thin that way I could put his eyepiece in (yes that is supposed to be there). His weapon launches exploding Zamor sphere launcher with a small dagger-like attachment.  Overall I am glad about how the MOC turned out.

20843345802_a479707d46.jpg

More Poses

Fighting Stance

No weapon

Crossed Arms

Flight Mode

Action Pose

Action Pose 2

A quick thanks for everyone at Corpus Rahkshi for all the fun I have had over there!

• Upvote 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Looks good. The custom body (bohrok head parts <3) and spine are impressive. However...I'm not too fond of the custom Rahkshi head. I know that, on a regular head, you couldn't apply the visor, still, while looking fine from the side (albeit giving him some sort of mosquito/fly vibe...) it looks off from the front.

I'm not too fond of the custom Rahkshi head. I know that, on a regular head, you couldn't apply the visor, still, while looking fine from the side (albeit giving him some sort of mosquito/fly vibe...) it looks off from the front.

Yea, but that was the best I could come up with, I'll try something different if there ever is a next time.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

I really like how you made your own version of the iconic Rahkshi spine and head. The eyepiece looks cool and makes the head feel more unique, though the head could be even better if you could find a way to fill it in more.

The spindly limbs really work for the look you're trying to go for, though a little bit more armor on the thighs might work well? I'm not sure, though.

The weapon is cool and different. Not using a staff (the traditional Rahkshi weapon) helps distinguish your character/MOC from a general Rahkshi, which is great.

Overall, really good MOC. Possibly some minor improvements that could be made, but it definitely captures the look and feel you were going for.

sigbanner.gif