Nautilus

Bfahome

I did it!

Per this blog entry, I wanted to make a nautilus-type thing after discovering a way to make a nice wheel shape from the Skull Buddies' new armor pieces.  So I did, finally.

naut1.jpg_thumb.jpg

naut2.jpg_thumb.jpg

naut3.jpg_thumb.jpg

naut4.jpg_thumb.jpg

naut5.jpg_thumb.jpg

Images are links to images.  Gallery when public.

e: Decided to switch the tentacles to the shorter thicker ribbed hoses.  I think it looks better this way.

naut6.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bfahome
  • Upvote 13

OpAXNpl.jpg

Nice use of the new skull villain armor pieces. It is without a doubt recognizable as a Nautilus.

Also didn't notice this at first, but loving the use of the Kraata container lids. Clever.

Edited by Vox of Vinheim

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Awesome! Totally looks like a nautilus. It was definitely a good idea to switch to the shorter, thicker hoses. The idea for the shell is really clever. It would be cool if you could find a way to extend the shell out around the tentacles a little, but either way it looks great.

sigbanner.gif