Bionicle Mafia: Skygger af Metru Nui

ToaKapura1234

Night One:

Eight of the thirteen targeting roles spent the night in a very lively poker match or so I must presume because they neglected to act whatsoever. Regardless, as this hypothetical poker match was going on, a Matoran walked through the streets of Ta-Metru nervously glancing behind at the following Shadow. Suddenly a Nuurakh popped out of the shadows. The Nuurakh activated its Staffs of Command and said: "Kill SLEUP"

The Matoran quivered in fear then looked up at the Vahki and replied: "Ok well I guess I'll go do that but first I have to go see Nokama. You see I'm her best and favorite student and she's my best friend but other mean people are trying to make her not be friends with me anymore and I can't allow that and anyways for all I know Pulse could be Nokama and I can't kill Nokama but if Pulse is one of those mean people and I'm hypnotized anyway-"

"SHUT UP!"

"And by mean people I mean Toa or Mafia impostors as Dume I think accurately calls them. Except for Nokama, did I mention she's my best friend? But anyways I digress so back to what I was saying, the rest of them, they're really just a scourge on our city that needs to be-"

"For the love of all that is good and decent in the world would you please just shut up! I get it, you have a best friend named Nokama, good for you but please just shut up!"

"And then this one time Nokama had us all make boats and she said mine was good and everyone was jealous because Nokama's my best friend-"

*Stab*

Ghidora131-Vhisola, Killed Night One

Nidhiki was also walking along in Ta-Metru and was grateful for the silence when Vhisola finally died. "I mean I was just thinking: 'Just die already!' and then she dead, err I mean did. Yay accidental puns!"

"Nidhiki you are under arrest for being criminally insensitive, telling horrible jokes, and I think that you, um, killed people or something like that." The Toa smacked Nidhiki on the back of the head and dragged away his unconcious body.

Lugh-Nidhiki: Captured Night One

Another figure was walking through Ga-Metru hurrying towards some unknown destination. Bordakh leaped out and ambushed this figure using its staffs to instill within them loyalty to Turaga Dume and the village.

Nivawk flew through the air of Metru Nui, following its target until they removed their cloak. Nivawk then flew off to report the target's identity to Dume.

Lastly Zadakh pursued a target in Le-Metru and blasted them with its Staffs of Suggestion hoping to incapacitate them. The target was so confused as to not even remember That the encounter occurred at all.

Suspect List for the kidnapping of Nidhiki*:

"IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!"

(A.K.A. No list for you, try again next time)

No but seriously there are no suspect lists for this game.

You have 24 hours to vote.

* Toa call it arrest, Dume calls it Mafia kidnapping, but either way, you're in theory voting on it so unless Nuju acted last night or the majority vote null someone will be lynched. And in this game null does mean vote not to lynch as opposed to abstaining. If you want to abstain say so or just don't post.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hey, Nuurakh, how about we work out a deal and you don't try and kill me? Nobody likes it when people try to kill you, unless you're a wraith. In which case, you want people to kill you because then you can ENACT VENGEANCE.

Anyway, I vote Luroka.  Also, Kapura, you missed Fisher's vote. Unless Matau chose to shapeshift into Fishers? 

Edited by SLEUP

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

SLEUP, Ghidora is dead.

Votes:

xccj: 1

Quisoves Potoo: 1

Godhead Makuta Luroka: 2

Triple hang, here we come.

Edit: Or not. Nevermore you ninjaing buzzkill.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I originally had a longer post with a hint in it but decided it was too obivous and thus deleted it.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

With no real clues to go off of, I guess I'll just jump on the bandwagon and vote Luroka. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Voting Closed.

Final Tally:

xccj: 2

Godhead Makuta Luroka: 5

Of Australian Origin: 1

Lord Commander Mandacus: 1

Expect the scene this afternoon.

You only get one vote switch per day.

I'd appreciate it if such things were in the OP. They tend to inform one's in-game choices.

I'm going to echo this. Mentioning a new rule only when you start enforcing it seems in bad taste IMO. (But whatevs, I haven't played mafia in a long time so I don't know what the "norm" rules are anymore.)

:music:

Generally we have the one switch per day rule after a certain incident back in the day where someone trying to avoid a triple hang was fighting people who were, leading to lots of switching to alter the totals. I can't remember if it even worked, but I believe the rule was introduced the round after. It's generally a good thing to have as it helps the host, but we don't have situations like that much now so it's easy to forget it.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Generally we have the one switch per day rule after a certain incident back in the day where someone trying to avoid a triple hang was fighting people who were, leading to lots of switching to alter the totals. I can't remember if it even worked, but I believe the rule was introduced the round after. It's generally a good thing to have as it helps the host, but we don't have situations like that much now so it's easy to forget it.

"Someone"?

"Someone"?

We talking about he who must not be named here?

2xu8Ptu.png

Is it round two yet.

Am I dead.

We are waiting for me to die first.

O̱͈̖̟͚̕ư̗̫͔͎͖͙͟ͅͅ ̶̡͍̱͎̬̟̪̭͙͘a̬̜̦͈̪̖͈k̛̝̣̟̜̦̻o̖̣͝ ̣̙z̸̻̱̟̝̹͙̣̰̜y̬͖̗̺̙͉̜̹̕á̸͈̥̘̤͠-̭̦͚͓͇̯͟͝ķ̖͍̯̥̹̗̝͚̕o̤̦̦͍̩̮̠͟-̴̰̪͞r̵̪̮͡͞h̡̢̠̯̖͇͓͍͠u̫͈͈!̡̧͔̘̖̗͇̪͉̩͞ ̥͉͠T̥̩̟̻͇̫̮̞̀a̛͚̲͘͝ ͍̲̠̀͜͡ó̹̝͖͚ ̳̪̲̯p͕̙̙̗͓̘̖͉̀͞ą͔͇͍̙̳̰͠r̲̥ạ̸̥͖͇̤̯̙̮x̠͍ ̢̧̼͓̠M͔̪̻̗̺̭͜͝ą҉̬̬̦̰͈̥͔k̻̳̤̠̞̭͠u̡̖̣͔̥̼͠t͓͚͉̕a̹̕͘͟ ̴͕̀͞L̵̢͉̠̠̩̳̩̦͝u̪͚̮̯͘r͏̗̖̩͈̹͕͖̭́͡o͚̰̜͘k̵̨͓̝̫̭͖͔͙̝̝á̴̡͉͕̞!̠͈̩̩

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

Luroka please never do that again.

Day One:

Dume whispered to his secretary, Nuurakh: "Hey I'm in a hurry, I'm actually late for a meeting, so can we make this quick?" He turned to the crowd.

"Ahem. Godhead Makuta Luroka, you stand before this court accused of the kidnapping of Toa Nidhiki, high treason, and having a pretentious name."

"The Godhead thing is really just a joke."

"I meant calling yourself Makuta, er wait did I say that out loud? How do you plead?"

"Not guilty"

Dume muttered to himself. "Well crud that wasn't supposed to happen and we have no evidence wasn't it better when we just had lynch mobs instead of this justice nonsense. Ooh I've got it!" He turned back to the crowd:

"Luroka I find you guilty of contempt of court for interrupting the reading of the charges and for this I sentence you to death."

"But I-"

*Stab*

Godhead Makuta Luroka- Tehutti: Lynched Day One.

"Thanks Nuurakh, see ya peeps. Oh and Night two ends in 24 hours or something like that."

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2

That's a very wide range of people, Kapura.

I genuinely cannot tell if you are serious or messing with me.

Considering that Pulse was playing the game in question and thus there at the incident, I highly doubt he's being serious.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"