Set Review: 21303 WALL-E

21303_WALL-E_Review_teaser.jpg

Hey BZPower, it's time for another set review! What are we reviewing today? Well it's 21303 WALL-E from the LEGO Ideas theme! This set was scheduled to be released on September 1st, but as we recently reported, it's been delayed at official LEGO channels. But what we really care about here is the set. Will you scrub it away like M-O with a foreign contaminant or will you travel through space just to be with this set? (Hint: it's the second one.) Well, now that I spoiled that, you should read on to find out why!

View the full article

Well I am sold. Can't wait to pick this up! Glad it came out to be as good as a set I thought it would be.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Kim Thomsen from the LEGO CEE Team shared this comment regarding the WALL-E quality issues:

We’ve found that two pieces in the neck don’t have the right amount of clutch power. This is causing WALL·E’s head to fall down instead of staying where it should. The above issue is exclusive to the NA version – the one with piece count on the box. The issue is not related to the pin-beam connection. We are in the process of repacking the NA boxes with fully functional elements, hence the delay in delivery to the NA markets. If you experience the issue or have any other quality concerns with this or other LEGO sets, we encourage you to call Consumer Service and report it.

How big is he? $60 is steep, regardless of how many pieces he contains. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

How big is he? $60 is steep, regardless of how many pieces he contains. 

According to the LEGO Shop website, he's over 7" tall, 6" long, and 6" wide. The weight might give a better idea of just how much volume of bricks he uses (rather than the number), but I have no idea where I'd find that.