fishers64

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy groaned as he got back on his feet. Where there had been floor that he'd been kneeling on, there was now a giant hole in the floor, and debris scattered throughout the room, with him standing right at the edge. Down in the hole was a mass of dust drifting in the air, blocking his view, but not his technopathic senses. And the shots fired alerted him to some activity down there. "Hey! Is everyone alright?" He shouted into the hole. 

IC Ghid Squidulus

Finally getting up, he quietly crept over to the debris and investigated it. Too much rubble still connected to the ceiling to just pull away. Dangit.

As Saracen and Dumacc fired at each other, Ghid crept right underneath the firing line, hidden from Dumacc's view by the rubble and watched Saracen for any signs of when to move.

OOC: I'm confused as to what has happened since last I posted here, could someone please explain to me?

OOC: The battle that Smitty Slink was in ended, Karter was captured by the Heroes, Stringer and Bulk were freed (but have corrupted cores) and Sarcen and Squidulus are trying to finish off Dumacc. There's also a mysterious villain character who has been impersonating a hero for awhile who "died" and the Heroes are reacting to that.  

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

Alomst as soon as he sent out his own message, Riot began receiving another signal on his communicator, this one apparently coming from another Hero who must have recently made his way inside the hotel. Deciding that responding would likely decrease his odds of being hit with friendly fire, he did just that as he continued towards Artemus' last known position.

Hopefully he was able to find that key before he got there...

OOC: My bad on the spelling error, although a number of other people (including yourself in one post) have done so as well, which I'm assuming lead me to momentarily forget how to do so properly. I'm usually pretty lax on correcting others myself, however, otherwise I'd be wondering why people occasionally have some trouble typing in the name of my BZPower Account (hint: the letter E only appears twice after the "Tim" portion, it shouldn't sound like it's a brand of maple syrup, plus it's literally attached to every single one of my posts), and I'd probably be getting a lot more inquiries as well. :P

Speaking of people, is there anyone still currently in the square? If so, Leighla might want to ask you some questions about the current situation.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM NPC DUMACC

Dumacc actually moved toward Saracen's shot, firing his machine gun. He had only seconds before Stringer and Bulk arrived, and he was determined to make them count.

Just one more dead hero... Sarcen's shot hit, knocking him backwards.

IC: Saracen Rune - Tunnel. 

Under the steady stream of bullets, the already-mangled chunk of rubble Saracen was sheltering behind gave way, a few of dumacc's rounds punching through to impact his chestplate before the villain was blown backwards.

"Ow..." he scrambled to the side, firing a few more rounds in Dumacc's general direction as he sought out more cover...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC HEROES (FIXING COMM TOWERS)

Katherine, still in the main comm tower, would hear a bunch of voices over the comm system: 

"Tower #4, checking in, do you guys read?"

"Tower #5, checking in, I hear you Tower #4?"

"Tower #2 to Main Tower, do you copy?"

Leighla would register a boost to her signal. Communications across the planet were restored. 

OOC: Okay, I'm going to have a make a slight correction to the Crowley/ Riot interaction. There's no way that we're going to jam a population of an entire city in a hotel foyer. This is entirely my bad, but I'm going to have to have you adjust that accordingly. 

GM NPC ZIB

"I think you can let most of the civilians go now." Zib said to Riot. "Just keep them away from the hospital for now."

GM NPC DUMACC

Dumacc just kept closing in on where Sarcen's shots were coming from. Unfortunately, Sarcen's shots kept knocking him back, so he wasn't making much progress. He kept on firing his machine gun at where he thought Sarcen was. 

Edited by fishers64

Bullets tore at his side, and he stumbled, ceasing his fire in order to focus on not falling over or getting shot again.

There had to be some more cover around here somewhere...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Uh, i noticed it's Saracen, Fishers.

OOC: And its Kathrine too. Must make effort not to misspell...

GM NPC DUMACC

Dumacc moved in closer, trying to aim at Ghid Squid's head. He mentally commanded a turret to fire at Saracen. 

GM IC SARACEN

Saracen might notice part of the cannon's barrel resting against the far wall. However, it was resting against the wall with curved side facing the wall, which would make finding cover behind it difficult. 

The metal behind him was still partially there, but it would not shield him from Dumacc's shots for long.

Edited by fishers64

Well... this sucks... 

He raised his rifle, firing at the turret in the hopes of disabling it. 

"Aw, come on!" He switched on his capacitors, trying to fly around Dumacc so that the villain would take the brunt of the laser fire. 

IC Wolfe [Enemy Base - Northeast passages]:

"Roger that," he replied to Splint, relieved that help was close, then told Thumper that the doc would be there any second.

Hearing Jimmy, Wolfe got to his feet with a grunt, grabbed his bow and moved closer to the hole in the ceiling, all the while keeping a wary eye on the fight down the hall. "Almost," he called to Jimmy, "Vantal ain't lookin' too good. There should be a medic named Splint headed here any minute. If you could point him this way--" he gestured in the direction opposite the chaos, "that'd be great."

Without waiting for a reply, the veteran walked towards said chaos and nocked an electric arrow. He knew this was going to hurt, but he lifted his bad arm anyway and drew the arrow, gritting his teeth as the pressure from the taut cable caused his bow-arm to tremble from the pain. The movement was mercifully quick, however, as he fired the shot at the turret controlled by Dumacc.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: Okay, I'm going to have a make a slight correction to the Crowley/ Riot interaction. There's no way that we're going to jam a population of an entire city in a hotel foyer. This is entirely my bad, but I'm going to have to have you adjust that accordingly.

OOC: I don't seem to recall Riot and Crowley ever interacting, nor either of us attempting to perform such an action in any of our individual posts.

On the off-chance that I'm wrong, could you please quote the post in question? I'd be happy to go back and make changes if it is indeed necessary to do so...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Eloise Thumper - Inside Tunnel

Thumper nodded, a firey glint in her eyes. The moment the medic got here, she was instigating her attack. She had it all planned out. There would be no stopping her.

OOC: I have been refreshing this page so much, I am so close to fulfilling the one goal I set myself before starting this RPG. I even dedicated time to looking up a name for Thumper's wrestling alter ego so she could shout it in triumph afterwards.

Of course, this will probably not work, but I can try. I can DREAM.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq. 

Not for the first time, Crowley wondered what he'd done to deserve this continuous run of bad luck. Was it punishment for the sins of his creators, the curse of being an organic creature in a world ruled by robots?

OOC: I'm confused as to what has happened since last I posted here, could someone please explain to me?

OOC: The battle that Smitty Slink was in ended, Karter was captured by the Heroes, Stringer and Bulk were freed (but have corrupted cores) and Sarcen and Squidulus are trying to finish off Dumacc. There's also a mysterious villain character who has been impersonating a hero for awhile who "died" and the Heroes are reacting to that.  

OOC: Thanks for that.

IC Smitty Slink:

He'd just woken up from a slight, er, nap...he pulled up his commlink and asked if anyone needed help.

OOC: My understanding is that Jimmy is in the hospital room with the secret entrance, and said entrance was made several times larger by the cannon. Is the ladder back up still there, or was it blown to pieces?

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: There was never a ladder there. You're probably getting it confused with the entrance between the facility and the Underground. 

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy peeked into the hole. Seeing Dumacc still going strong, he decided the villain had to go down. And with that thought, he physically threw himself at Dumacc while the villain hadn't noticed him, hoping to get into physical contact with him, and get direct access to his mechanical mind.

GM NPC DUMACC

Dumacc saw the turret advancing toward him - only for the turret to be disabled by Wolfe's shot. He turned his machine gun back on Saracen - if that hero was going to rush him again like before, he wanted him to take as much damage as possible. 

Bullets tore across his chestplate, pinging and ricocheting off the armour plating. Despite his durability enhancements, he knew he couldn't take much more of this barrage, so he raised his rifle and opened fire - not at Dumacc, but at the machinegun in the villain's hands. 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Inside Tunnel

Thumper saw the other Hero getting peppered with bullets, and she itched to help. But until that medic got here, her responsibility was to the injured. The guy wasn't showing any signs of stirring. She wished there was something more she could do for him.

"Where is that medic?" she mumbled, hoping the Hero under fire would be all right. The others were coming in to help, in any case, and she watched one of the Heroes fling himself at the attacker.

OOC: Waiting is agony and I'm pretty sure this will get wrapped up before I can attempt my coup de grace. Well, as is the way with Hero Factory, there's always another villain.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

GM NPC DUMACC

Dumacc didn't see Abacus fall from the sky behind him, shoving him toward the flying Hero. Because of this, he was distracted enough that an energy bullet hit his machine gun, sending it clattering to the floor behind him. 

Angry, he shoved Abacus off of him and trained his remaining rocket launcher on his shoulder on Saracen, but he didn't fire it yet.

OOC: I actually did establish said rocket launcher before the fight, before ya ask. 

NPC FURNO

Furno finished putting Arsenal and Karter in jail. "All set and ready to go." he radioed in to Jade. "Let's go finish these bad boys off."

GM NPC BREEZE ET. AL. (TOWERS)

"Hey Kathrine, this is Breeze, and those are the members of my Hero teams. We're just checking that these towers are fixed. Apparently they are."

OOC: Sorry about that, Zippy - I thought Jimmy was going to interact with Splint, but I guess not. Fishers, what would you say visibility is like in the hole now? Would Splint be able to see Vantal and Thumper from the top?

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Yes. Everyone should be able to see each other now. Dust doesn't take that long to settle. 

GM NPC DUMACC

Dumacc dodged Ghidora's maneuver, although it meant that he had to stop and reaim his weapon. This wasn't going to go too well. He started backing up, heading for where his machine gun was, and purposefully keeping his hands at his sides in case he had to deal with Abacus.   

"Out of the way!" he shouted, firing at the rocket launcher on Dumacc's shoulder. If he could set off the explosives inside, the resulting blast would hopefully put the villain out of commission. 

IC--Artemus Schadenfreude--Grand Tranq lobby

Artemus' musings were briefly interrupted by Riot's request. "Of course," he replied. "If anyone here has it, I'll get it." He raised his voice and addressed the room once more. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, it seems Agent Riot needs an elevator key to finish his sweep of the hotel. If anyone here has a key, please hand it over now."

He looked over the crowd. Someone began to step forward, but another bot--seemingly one of the ones who had been grumbling earlier--grabbed him by the arm and started up a whispered tirade. Artemus was about to head over and defuse the situation, but before he could take more than a single step, the first bot had cut his angry companion off with a few tersely muttered words and brushed the grabbing hand away. The civilian walked up and deposited a key in Artemus' waiting hand.

"Thanks," the Hero said warmly, "I'll make sure this is returned as soon as possible." He activated his comm-link again. "Got one, Riot."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Echo - The Grand Tranq

Echo had done a little scouting around while the other Heroes did sweeps of the building. These citizens were still being asked questions and such so he would have to ask the other Heroes if he could remove them before simply taking them to the drop point. Asking almost always avoided unpleasantness. So far, he had three of the five markings on his readout accounted for. His armor match program had identified a "Riot" and a "Schadenfreude, Artemus" and he had found the hotel manager wandering around near the Heroes. That left two unknowns.

"Hey," Echo addressed the two Heroes, "I have orders to extract these civilians. You guys done with them?"

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Well... that was disappointing... he'd been expecting his blasts to detonate the rocket in the chamber, but no matter. He adjusted his aim, and sent another energy blast towards the fallen rocket. Surely that would be enough to set off the explosive...

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

"Approaching your position now."

Reentering the lobby to retrieve what he came for, the Hero stepped towards the others just as who he assumed to be the new arrival began asking if it was okay to start evacuating the civilians.

"If that's what Zib's telling you to do, then I see no problem with it. The others should be more than capable of assisting with that while I finish my sweep of the building," he said, turning his attention towards Artemus as he held his hand out for the key. "I believe you have something for me, Agent Schadenfreude?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: