fishers64

OOC: Or you could keep the names, because it's probably not outside the realm of possibility for heroes - just like humans - to have same/similar names.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I assume each Hero would have a different name, though, since they're all named by the same person/group, rather than individual people naming their kids the same thing out of coincidence. I assume there's a list or something they go through.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Jimmy Abacus

"I don't know-" Jimmy began as he disconnected his hacking kit from the now useless computer console. "I've erased everything from the base's computers, and backed it up on my private server contained in a firewall cage. So I guess when I have time, I'll open it up and look it over."

IC: Eloise Thumper - RMR

"Good thinking," Thumper grinned. "They're not gonna be building any more weapons here, not for a long time!"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Leighla Artemis - Sunny Square

Watching on as the last of the dropships departed, the duo had obtained all of the footage they required for their news piece. Deciding that they needn't stick around any longer than they had to, Leighla and her camera bot set off towards her ship in order to secure what they had obtained, keeping an eye out for anything interesting that may end up crossing their path.

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

Since the majority of his armor thickness had been relegated to his chest and shoulders, all Riot could feasibly do in the time provided was tense his abdominal area in an attempt to lessen the blow, which had less than stellar results. Feeling himself start to slide backwards as the attack landed, all he could manage to do as he began to recover from having the proverbial wind knocked out of him was haphazardly line up two more shots with his Plasma Cannons, one firing somewhere in the general vicinity of his opponent's torso while the other shot towards one of the Villain's upper thighs as debris rained down upon them.

OOC: Doesn't matter to me which thigh it goes for, Scorp, as Riot didn't exactly have time to properly line up his targets anyway. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering how many shots Riot has made so far, he's currently fired off six in total, three per cannon, which leaves him with seven shots left each before his weapons overheat on him. I'm also assuming that they've had enough IC time to cool down between now and his previous fight with the Brains, which would've reset them back to ten a piece sometime before his encounter with Ezec and Aza even occured, since he did manage to clear most of the ground floor and basement level between then and now.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Wolfe [Rocket Room]:

The Hero watched Thumper and Saracen's exchange with about as much enthusiasm as a parent listening to his kids bicker over a toy. He sighed. "What's the status of the rocket? I didn't catch what was going on because I was too busy recovering from my little nap," he said pointedly with glance at Traferous.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

I have no idea what Echo has been doing, but I've been allowing it because it opens up more opportunities for civilians and villains IC, and also because I as GM should not railroad everything. Should have been =/= what actually happens. 

OOC: An evacuation makes perfect sense. Just the brain infestation would have put temporary citizen removal on the list of possibilities. They wouldn't have been moved off planet if it was just brains, but after figuring out about Project Sunstorm from Abacus, protocol would dictate that Zib order an evacuation until everyone was certain the planet wasn't going to explode.

At least, that's how I see it.

• Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Hahaha that's actually great because I had a Hero character designed who was aquatic but didn't go so well on land, and I was thinking "Man, he's not going to be used anytime soon" and yet HERE WE ARE! He even could arguably have slight resistance to electricity. I am convinced I am clairvoyant.

EDIT: Submitting this guy for approval. I had another one I was going to submit- the third of the younger Heroes on their team- in case the mission took place immediately after this one, but her last name was Trigger and someone here's already taken that name so I've got to puzzle out another one >:{

Hero Profile:  

Name: Wilbur Flood

Powers and Abilities: Wilbur Flood is designed for aquatic environments. This makes movement on land a little awkward, but in the water, he is a master. He is capable of withstanding great pressure, such as what you'd find at the bottom of the ocean. The lab techs at Hero Factory are trialling a new device with him- a device that absorbs energy attacks (like lasers, but not like rockets or plasma). It works, but unfortunately it results in him being constantly coated in a weird, viscous, clear substance (which is the substance that absorbs the energy attacks). Technically that's good, since attackers would have to touch him to hit him and that's something that most people want to avoid. The slime tends to make surfaces he walks on slippery.

Weapon(s): Flood wields a harpoon and an energy blaster tailored to function underwater, and to be able to be used with webbed fingers. These aren't weapons, but he also carries gloves for when he has to handle things that don't take well to his slime, like electronics. He hates wearing them because they're uncomfortable, so he won't be wearing them unless explicitly stated to be.

Appearance: As mentioned above, Flood is constantly slimy. It's really gross. He is painted shades of blue with bright green eyes and Hero Core, and sports tubes attached to his face that keep water from his vents and interior systems, even in the murkiest of depths. His body type is broad-shouldered and narrow-waisted. Like Thumper, I forgot I had no coloured images of Flood so here he is lovingly rendered in MSPaint.

Bio: Flood is outgoing, polite, and generally well-mannered, though he is considered a bit odd by most. He tries not to let the fact that most ‘bots don't want to be around him get him down. He is a big fan of fantasy fiction, especially that regarding mermaids.

He's loyal to the Hero Factory, though he has some gripes about his slimy condition and the techs' refusal to do anything about it, since the device worked and had saved him more than once.

Approved. 

Time for a new hero.

Hero Profile:  

Name: Nimius Ardor

Powers and Abilities:

Major:

Blue fire - Can create, control and absorb blue fire, as well as controlling and absorbing any other fire. His flames have the insane potential of reaching up to 1753°C, although if he concentrates enough, he can make them even hotter, with an upper limit of a whopping 3000°C, although a short while of this can completely drain him.

Minor:

Great strength and endurance - Nimius has higher strength than the average hero, and endurance enough to allow him to last much longer due to a special thermo-nuclear quazadite core created specifically to allow his insane heat resistance potential.

Insane heat resistance - His affiliation with fire means he can withstand heat ranges up to a 3000°C safety mark, and a 3500°C upper limit, which he cannot withstand for very long.

Gear: A fire sword that can channel his power into a flame blade that can reach up to 1500°C

Appearance: Tall and brutish, he wears a black cape made of the same insanely heat-resistant material as Nimius himself.

5m7dshV.png

Bio: Development on Nimius’s special attributes began after the events of Tanker Station 22. By the time when Aldous Witch was apprehended, Nimius had already been assembled, and undertaken a few minor missions to hone his skills. After a near-catastrophic event following Nimius showing the true highly destructive potential of his powers, he was moved to the Omega Team; a team of heroes with powers so highly destructive that they are reserved for extreme circumstances only. After preventing a villain from causing the total annihilation of the galaxy, Nimius was made the leader of Omega Team.

Time for a new hero.

Hero Profile:  

Powers and Abilities:

Major:

Blue fire - Can create, control and absorb blue fire, as well as controlling and absorbing any other fire. His flames have the insane potential of reaching up to 1753°C, although if he concentrates enough, he can make them even hotter, with an upper limit of a whopping 3000°C, although a short while of this can completely drain him.

Minor:

Great strength and endurance - Nimius has higher strength than the average hero, and endurance enough to allow him to last much longer due to a special thermo-nuclear quazadite core created specifically to allow his insane heat resistance potential.

Insane heat resistance - His affiliation with fire means he can withstand heat ranges up to a 3000°C safety mark, and a 3500°C upper limit, which he cannot withstand for very long.

Gear: A fire sword that can channel his power into a flame blade that can reach up to 1500°C

Appearance: Tall and brutish, he wears a black cape made of the same insanely heat-resistant material as Nimius himself.

5m7dshV.png

Bio: Development on Nimius’s special attributes began after the events of Tanker Station 22. By the time when Aldous Witch was apprehended, Nimius had already been assembled, and undertaken a few minor missions to hone his skills. After a near-catastrophic event following Nimius showing the true highly destructive potential of his powers, he was moved to the Omega Team; a team of heroes with powers so highly destructive that they are reserved for extreme circumstances only. After preventing a villain from causing the total annihilation of the galaxy, Nimius was made the leader of Omega Team.

Approved. 

Profile~

Full Name: Cyrus Vandal

Equipment:

• Five combat knives
  • Miniaturized railguns: a rifle and two pistols
  • Steel railgun ammo
  • Supplies

Powers:

• Vandal has a strong electromagnetic force emanating from a core within him. This has several applications:

- Projecting a magnetic field to repel or attract ferrous materials to his body

- Projecting a magnetic field to repel or attract his body to ferrous material

- Sending an electric shock through any part of his body

- Sending an electric current through his rail weapons to allow them to work

Physical characteristics:

Medium height with geometric and streamlined gunmetal, silver and metru gold armour. Relatively industrial-looking, with little to no decoration. Burnt orange eyes and a burnt orange hero core, which is obscured by armour plating. Fairly thin and wiry, with an agile frame. Vandal has sharp vision.

Weakness: Vandal is not overly strong, and his armour is lightweight. 

Biography:

Vandal was built a while ago as a hero, but developed an unforeseen independence. He started questioning orders, doubting his leaders. Eventually he managed to remove his command chip and strike out on his own, travelling across countless worlds in search of fame, glory and wealth. He found life as a mercenary suited him best. Eventually he found Ardor, whose plans held the appealing glint of gold.

And yeah, I know irl railguns are way op, but these can just be treated as normal guns that need a flow of electricity to work. I simply chose railguns because they were magnetism based. Anyway, thanks in advance~

Kathok

Profile~

Full Name: Cyrus Vandal

Equipment:

• Five combat knives
  • Miniaturized railguns: a rifle and two pistols
  • Steel railgun ammo
  • Supplies

Powers:

• Vandal has a strong electromagnetic force emanating from a core within him. This has several applications:

- Projecting a magnetic field to repel or attract ferrous materials to his body

- Projecting a magnetic field to repel or attract his body to ferrous material

- Sending an electric shock through any part of his body

- Sending an electric current through his rail weapons to allow them to work

Physical characteristics:

Medium height with geometric and streamlined gunmetal, silver and metru gold armour. Relatively industrial-looking, with little to no decoration. Burnt orange eyes and a burnt orange hero core, which is obscured by armour plating. Fairly thin and wiry, with an agile frame. Vandal has sharp vision.

Weakness: Vandal is not overly strong, and his armour is lightweight. 

Biography:

Vandal was built a while ago as a hero, but developed an unforeseen independence. He started questioning orders, doubting his leaders. Eventually he managed to remove his command chip and strike out on his own, travelling across countless worlds in search of fame, glory and wealth. He found life as a mercenary suited him best. Eventually he found Ardor, whose plans held the appealing glint of gold.

And yeah, I know irl railguns are way op, but these can just be treated as normal guns that need a flow of electricity to work. I simply chose railguns because they were magnetism based. Anyway, thanks in advance~

Er, the biography for this Hero is questionable. Who is Ardor? Also, if he is a rogue Hero that doesn't obey Hero Factory orders, he would be better classified as a villain. 

Further, this biography seems to preclude him from going on missions with the other characters, which is something I want to avoid. I'm not going to write you your own interaction subplot if I don't even know what it is. 

Are two heroes allowed to have the same abilities? Because Cyrus's magnetic powers are almost identical to Jason's.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Time for a new hero.

Hero Profile:  

Powers and Abilities:

Major:

Minor:

5m7dshV.png

Approved. 

OOC: This seems a little overpowered. I don't see any problems with Nimius's heat resistance, but titanium has a melting point of 1668°C, gold has a melting point of 1,064°C, and steel has a melting point of 1350°C.There is definitely potential for god-modding with Nimius's scorching capabilities. (Platinum has a melting point of 1,768°C.)

Edited by Vicarath
  • Upvote 1

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Are two heroes allowed to have the same abilities? Because Cyrus's magnetic powers are almost identical to Jason's.

OOC: Yes. 

But Cyrus isn't approved yet. 

There are materials in current science that can withstand temperatures above what Nimius can make. Among them are these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantalum_hafnium_carbide

OOC: Yarr, but Heroes probably aren't made of them. Hmm. 

OOC: I honestly cannot believe that despite everything we discussed on Skype last night you went ahead, ignored basically everything I said and posted this terrifying OP profile.

The sheer amount of heat radiating off of this guy is going to be scorching and melting his surroundings - including his allies - from several metres away, if not further, and his crazy unrealistic levels of heat resistance mean he can not only swim in lava, completely shrug off fireballs, and probably have limited resistance to plasma, lasers, explosions and energy blasts, but also go for pleasant strolls on the surfaces of small stars. As I asked you last night, how is any of that even remotely fair? 

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, the green-scaled beastie slithered out of the room he'd taken shelter in and began heading in the opposite direction to the fighting. There had to be another exit around here somewhere... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I honestly cannot believe that despite everything we discussed on Skype last night you went ahead, ignored basically everything I said and posted this terrifying OP profile.

The sheer amount of heat radiating off of this guy is going to be scorching and melting his surroundings - including his allies - from several metres away, if not further, and his crazy unrealistic levels of heat resistance mean he can not only swim in lava, completely shrug off fireballs, and probably have limited resistance to plasma, lasers, explosions and energy blasts, but also go for pleasant strolls on the surfaces of small stars. As I asked you last night, how is any of that even remotely fair? 

OOC: Walking on a star isn't a matter of heat resistance alone; there's no ground there, so he would just fall through into the center of the star and be crushed by gravitic forces. Also, heat resistance is a completely acceptable power to have - if I hit this character with a warhammer, or a bullet, he's still going to go down. 

And no, he's not going to be immune to Saracen's energy blasts or explosions or lasers - if I see him shrugging off any of that due to heat resistance, post nulled. That's not a realistic application of that power. 

With that all nonsense said, profile in question not approved due to being under dispute. I'm not going to let a character in here that is going to be a walking source of anger and resentment among players. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, my profile collection blog entry just maxed out and died, so PLEASE check this list to make sure that all of your characters that I approved are on the list below. I need to make sure I have everyone before I turn the mission over. I will try to divide the entry in half and add more in, but it seems that blog entry storage for these may just prove untenable, so yarr. 

PROFILE LIST: (H = Hero, V= Villain, CV = Civillian)

GM fishers64's profiles: Traferous Diafianous (V), Fravi (V)Adam West (V), Tracia Tartonles (CV) 

Approved Profiles:

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous sighed, looking at the wreck around him. The construction equipment and the rocket were largely wrecked. The computer system had been erased. But nothing would erase the knowledge in the minds of the civilians that had escaped. 

And nothing would allow him to do more damage. It was time to accept that he had done all he could, and that his plans had been frustrated by Hero Factory. He would have to arrange for a mild dose of revenge later. Or maybe he could come back and...maybe the Heroes wouldn't get in the way. 

"I think I'll be leaving now," Traferous said to the Heroes. "That is, if you don't mind."

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Walking on a star isn't a matter of heat resistance alone; there's no ground there, so he would just fall through into the center of the star and be crushed by gravitic forces. Also, heat resistance is a completely acceptable power to have - if I hit this character with a warhammer, or a bullet, he's still going to go down. 

And no, he's not going to be immune to Saracen's energy blasts or explosions or lasers - if I see him shrugging off any of that due to heat resistance, post nulled. That's not a realistic application of that power. 

With that all nonsense said, profile in question not approved due to being under dispute. I'm not going to let a character in here that is going to be a walking source of anger and resentment among players. 

*was about to post villain profile for Abbenidium*

*changes mind*

OOC: Walking on a star isn't a matter of heat resistance alone; there's no ground there, so he would just fall through into the center of the star and be crushed by gravitic forces. Also, heat resistance is a completely acceptable power to have

Well yes, obviously. The point I'm trying to make is that it seems rather excessive for a character to be built completely out of something - armour, circuitry, wires, cape and all - out of a material that can somehow withstand the levels of heat put out by a freaking star. If Hero Factory had those sorts of materials just lying around, wouldn't they build all of their heroes out of it? And if they only had limited access to that stuff, would they really waste it on a cape, of all things?  

You also haven't addressed the other point both myself and Vicarath have mentioned - that this guy's godmoddy fire power would be melting stuff like buildings and  other PCs into sludge from several feet away, simply from the radiating heat. 

Forgive me if I seem ranty; I've been awake for less than an hour, and I did go through basically this exact same discussion with Onaku last night before I went to sleep, which he seems to have totally disregarded. It's just kind of frustrating having to repeat myself all over again like this.  

IC: Saracen Rune - Rocket Bay. 

"About time," he muttered softly, having a bad feeling this wouldn't be the last he saw of the shapeshifter... 

Edited by Nato Greavesy
  • Upvote 2

Well yes, obviously. The point I'm trying to make is that it seems rather excessive for a character to be built completely out of something - armour, circuitry, wires, cape and all - out of a material that can somehow withstand the levels of heat put out by a freaking star. If Hero Factory had those sorts of materials just lying around, wouldn't they build all of their heroes out of it? And if they only had limited access to that stuff, would they really waste it on a cape, of all things?  

You also haven't addressed the other point both myself and Vicarath have mentioned - that this guy's godmoddy fire power would be melting stuff like buildings and  other PCs into sludge from several feet away, simply from the radiating heat. 

Time for a new hero.

Hero Profile:  

Powers and Abilities:

Major:

Minor:

5m7dshV.png

PROFILE NOT APPROVED, due to being overpowered and insta-killing. 

I'm not going to let a character in here that is going to be a walking source of anger and resentment among players. 

*was about to post villain profile for Abbenidium*

*changes mind*

OOC: However, IC anger powers for characters are completely allowed. :P

GM fishers64's profiles: Traferous Diafianous (V), Fravi (V)Adam West (V), Tracia Tartonles (CV) 

Approved Profiles:

I spotted a problem right away:

Echo and Alex Drift aren't here.  :alert:

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Alright, let's see here. I've got a villain in mind, though I'm not sure when he should make his first appearance. A friend and I discussed a possibility between this mission and the next, but we'll see. Anyway:

Villain Profile:

Name: Tyrannosaurus Pecs (commonly abbreviated to T. Pecs)

Powers, Abilities, and Weapons: First of all, T. Pecs is big. Ten feet tall at the hip, and 35 feet long from nose to tail. (Not quite his effective length; he holds his front at a slight angle and holds his head up, so his effective length is more like 32 feet.) As such, he is stronger and more destructive than smaller villains, but also less maneuverable, and more likely to be damaged should he fall. Additionally, his top speed is only marginally faster than an average Hero's, and he can't sustain it for longer than ten minutes at a time. T. Pecs has no weapons besides two large, powerful robotic arms. These arms are not naturally his; they are strapped to him and controlled by a small control panel on his chest that he uses with his small natural arms. The arms are powerful, but they offset his balance, making him at risk of tipping forward. He also has a powerful bite, capable of biting through sheet metal. His eyesight and sense of smell are acute, allowing him to potentially see or smell things over a 3 mile distance in clear weather with no visual obstructions/with no overpowering scents. Lastly, he has wrestling training that makes him rather effective in combat, though he's not the best at thinking on his feet.

Appearance:

iCdIkhN.png

Bio: T. Pecs was a bot built for battling in the ring, based on the template of the great predator Tyrannosaurus rex. Designed with a devastating bite and trained in depth in the art of fighting in the ring, he soon became notorious. However, the wrestler soon became insecure in his tiny arms, and invested much of his winnings into a new set of arms. Unfortunately, these arms soon offset his rhythm in the ring, and he soon began to lose more than he won. It wasn't until a fateful battle with Eloise Thumper that he had an epiphany for how to make up for his failures. Though he lost the fight with Thumper, he held his own, and he reasoned, if he can hold his own against Thumper, he can hold his own against any Hero. Thus, he took up a life of armed robbery, busting into banks and stores and grabbing as much as he can in his powerful arms before running off into the night. However, his ego is often his undoing; if the Hero Factory arrives, he will more likely than not drop everything for a match against them, especially if he's fought them before and lost. He also has some tendencies carried over from his wrestling days; namely, he carries around a microphone hooked into his speakers that he uses to address the "audience", often introducing himself in a dramatic and egotistical way.

Location: Variable depending on when he makes his appearance. If he pops up at the end of this mission, then on Tranquis VII. If he appears in the next mission, then in the location of the next mission. He has means of getting around. (Being a famous wrestler has its perks!)

Let me know if any of his powers needs a nerf; I wanted to include as many attributes of an actual T. rex as possible, but it's possible T. rex itself is too OP, so if any of it breaks the game, I'm willing to compromise by making him smaller, weaker, etc.

EDIT: Left a bit out of his bio, sorry!

Edited by Dina Saruyama
  • Upvote 10

Good to see you here, Saruyama! :)

Alright, let's see here. I've got a villain in mind, though I'm not sure when he should make his first appearance. A friend and I discussed a possibility between this mission and the next, but we'll see. Anyway:

Villain Profile:

Name: Tyrannosaurus Pecs (commonly abbreviated to T. Pecs)

Powers, Abilities, and Weapons: First of all, T. Pecs is big. Ten feet tall at the hip, and 35 feet long from nose to tail. (Not quite his effective length; he holds his front at a slight angle and holds his head up, so his effective length is more like 32 feet.) As such, he is stronger and more destructive than smaller villains, but also less maneuverable, and more likely to be damaged should he fall. Additionally, his top speed is only marginally faster than an average Hero's, and he can't sustain it for longer than ten minutes at a time. T. Pecs has no weapons besides two large, powerful robotic arms. These arms are not naturally his; they are strapped to him and controlled by a small control panel on his chest that he uses with his small natural arms. The arms are powerful, but they offset his balance, making him at risk of tipping forward. He also has a powerful bite, capable of biting through sheet metal. His eyesight and sense of smell are acute, allowing him to potentially see or smell things over a 3 mile distance in clear weather with no visual obstructions/with no overpowering scents. Lastly, he has wrestling training that makes him rather effective in combat, though he's not the best at thinking on his feet.

Appearance:

iCdIkhN.png

Bio: T. Pecs was a bot built for battling in the ring, based on the template of the great predator Tyrannosaurus rex. Designed with a devastating bite and trained in depth in the art of fighting in the ring, he soon became notorious. However, the wrestler soon became insecure in his tiny arms, and invested much of his winnings into a new set of arms. Unfortunately, these arms soon offset his rhythm in the ring, and he soon began to lose more than he won. It wasn't until a fateful battle with Eloise Thumper that he had an epiphany for how to make up for his failures. Though he lost the fight with Thumper, he held his own, and he reasoned, if he can hold his own against Thumper, he can hold his own against any Hero. Thus, he took up a life of armed robbery, busting into banks and stores and grabbing as much as he can in his powerful arms before running off into the night. However, his ego is often his undoing; if the Hero Factory arrives, he will more likely than not drop everything for a match against them, especially if he's fought them before and lost.

Location: Variable depending on when he makes his appearance. If he pops up at the end of this mission, then on Tranquis VII. If he appears in the next mission, then in the location of the next mission. He has means of getting around. (Being a famous wrestler has its perks!)

Let me know if any of his powers needs a nerf; I wanted to include as many attributes of an actual T. rex as possible, but it's possible T. rex itself is too OP, so if any of it breaks the game, I'm willing to compromise by making him smaller, weaker, etc.

Approved, but I warn you that this character has another weakness that comes with his huge size - he's going to be hard to transport from planet to planet...that is if his "famous wrestler transport" gets wrecked. It's not like he's going to be able to steal a dropship if he needs one. 

Also, I think he'll fit in the next mission well - the first mission is practically over. In fact: 

GM IC TRAFEROUS - TRANQUIS VII

Traferous walked up the hallway out of the underground base, pulling out his echo-chamber headset from before. "Bring the ship in, Fravi," he said. "Project Meta Alpha failed, Beta only partly succeeded. Dogs got in the way, but I recovered the keys." Aside from two missing Kryptonium blasters, he thought. Oh, well, I can always make more. 

He stalked across the Sunny Square, still in civilian form, and stalked up a communication tower. Not the main communication tower - Kathrine was still guarding that. He didn't need that anyway - he just needed a megaphone. As the giant vestige of his ship appeared over the horizon, Traferous' voice echoed across the planet. 

"Hello, everyone. My name is Traferous Diaphanous. As you well know, the Hero Factory has defeated all of the villains on this planet and the entirety, leaving little in the way of transport off for those of us of questionable intent," He paused for effect.

"However, I am considerably more generous than them. I am offering free transport for anyone and everyone who is willing to come with me off of this barren rock, and I will take you anywhere you would like to go." He grinned deviously. "If you wish to join me, meet me in the communications tower by the square in a few minutes. I regret to say, due to the nature of this offer, it is limited time only!"

And with that, he switched off the broadcast and swept down the stairs, enjoying a smooth transition to a regal titan form with a cape. He did so enjoy capes.

>>>END OF MISSION #1<<< 

OOC: The battle you guys have got going will be allowed to resolve, and ALL of these options below will be available until Mission #2 is announced. These options will be available to you when the battle is over, however many posts it takes, although all of the characters involved in the battle will hear Traferous' announcement. 

The heroes still in the underground base will not hear the announcement, although all Heroes topside will, including Kathrine. 

For characters on Tranquis: 

HEROES: 

-May return to HQ. Breeze and her communication crew are still there; they can take everyone home. 

-May decide to wreck the underground base further or try to arrest the civilians that worked for Karter topside.

-Hero characters may be left at HQ and dropped from interaction for mission #2, if you don't want to post as them anymore, or just for awhile. 

VILLAINS: 

-May decide to go with Traferous (this is not a death sentence by any means). 

-May decide to stay on the planet and try to salvage another way off from what remains of broken Hero Pods and a half-way busted rocket. 

-May use their own transport off the planet. 

-May stay on the planet (this means their character will be dropped from interaction).

​CIVILIANS:

-May be ICed into Echo's evacuation, have their own transport, or be dropped. 

​The rule against having more than one civilian character will be suspended for Mission #2. Please wait until Mission #2 is posted before posting a bunch of civilian profiles, as you need to see why the rule was suspended.  

You may make changes to any Heroes' or Villains' weapons or abilities at this time. 

GM NPC ZIB & QUADAL

Zib sighed, handing the schematics from Bulk and Stringer back to Quadal. "Yes, they still have tiny traces of that energy in their systems, Quadal. But their programming seems to be back to normal. I even checked their databanks several times for signs of corruption."

His scheduler beeped. "Oh dear, and I didn't handle that either. A minor detail-" 

Quadal swerved around Zib and punched a button, only for the computer to play Shade's message. "As a matter of fact, I have an assignment for you, and a Hero named Marcus Vex."  He punched the button to open the door to Shade's room. "Meet me in the West side briefing room in twenty minutes. And if you pull any shenanigans on the way up, I'll set you in the training sphere with Stormer for a week."

He rubbed his head, opening the com to Marcus. "I have a job for you-" He then paused to see Striker in the room behind him. "Striker, you can come too, but you don't have to go on the mission if you don't want. But I'd appreciate it if you meet me in the west side briefing room in twenty minutes." 

He closed the com again, and opened one to Saracen. "How are things going on Tranquis? I lost track of everything in the whirlwind of stuff."

----------------------------------------------------------

Mission #2 will be announced shortly.  

Edited by fishers64

IC - Hero Factory Complex:

Shade was glad to finally flex his limbs. He did a quick check to make sure his chameleon and sound dampening fields were in full working order as well as his quaza link and blade folding mechanism before heading out the door. Despite Zib's warning, he couldn't resist turning invisible to knock down a few piles of paper, some cups, and a civilian worker on the way to the conference room.

OOC: Could I add a thermo-scanner/night-vision scope to Shade? He would use it to see at night and track his targets through walls.

Edited by Vicarath

Shade was glad to finally flex his limbs. He did a quick check to make sure his chameleon and sound dampening fields were in full working order as well as his quaza link and blade folding mechanism before heading out the door. Despite Zib's warning, he couldn't resist turning invisible to knock down a few piles of paper, some cups, and a civilian worker on the way to the conference room.

OOC: Could I add a thermo-scanner/night-vision scope to Shade? He would use it to see at night and track his targets through walls.

Please use IC for in-character interactions. 

No, I think that would be too OP for him. 

He also has some tendencies carried over from his wrestling days; namely, he carries around a microphone hooked into his speakers that he uses to address the "audience", often introducing himself in a dramatic and egotistical way.

EDIT: Left a bit out of his bio, sorry!

Bio information still approved

IC Ghid Squidulus

Ghid waltzed out of the underground, despite the fact that he was covered with bumps, scratches, and part of his armour on his lower arm had been ripped off, plus the destruction of his hand. His poor shield had been beaten near out of shape, and he was dead tired. But now he could go home, and take a nice rest... Before mission #2. Sigh...

OOC: Weapons: Ghid carries a shield based completely off the design of his old one, only this one is much stronger and electronically enhanced, allowing him to fold the blades in mentally. He also has saved the holographic skins of Mr Vyle and Traferous' beast form, as well as any Heroes he encountered.

Having tinkered with his wrist after the last mission, Ghid has built his communicator directly into it to avoid losing it.

Earlier post edited with IC. Roger that.

• Upvote 1

OOC: Weapons: Ghid carries a shield based completely off the design of his old one, only this one is much stronger and electronically enhanced, allowing him to fold the blades in mentally. He also has saved the holographic skins of Mr Vyle and Traferous' beast form, as well as any Heroes he encountered.

Having tinkered with his wrist after the last mission, Ghid has built his communicator directly into it to avoid losing it.

Changes approved. Please edit it into your profile so I don't lose track of it. 

Changes approved. Please edit it into your profile so I don't lose track of it. 

Meanie :C

Earlier post edited with IC. Roger that.

OOC: Could I get away with giving him just night-vision?

OOC: Mission #2! Yay! Echo's gonna finish up this fight and then head back to HQ. Drift is going solo for Mission #2.  :D Is it okay if I have him ferry all the other Heroes in on a submersible if the target is underwater?

I'll also have a villain profile up in a bit. It may or may not make an appearance in the next mission. I'll need more details before I decide...

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

OOC: Could I get away with giving him just night-vision?

OOC: No. He has invisibility, silencing, mega-cutting though stuff, and quaza bursts. The only reason I even allowed it was the huge power drain you put in, which would mean that he wouldn't spend that long in the field compared to the other Heroes. 

Edited by fishers64