fishers64

OOC: Zippy, I'm really getting out-smarted on the oceanography. What are you thinking of here, because at the moment it's kinda flying over my head.

OOC: I'm not really planning anything. First I just wanted Flood to have something to do other than sit quietly in the dropship and to show he knew a lot about the ocean so they wouldn't have to search randomly. It really surprised me that you actually offered relevant information, so I played along with that. I guess the thing to take out of it is Flood found places to start looking and is curious about why the brains are only sending out a few attackers at a time instead of attacking in a large group or hiding away entirely.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: While I wait for a response from Zib, I'll put up a new Hero since Echo isn't long for this world  *ahem* RPG.

Hero Profile:  

Name: Cobra Shard

Powers and Abilities: Shard is built with thermal-adaptive armor. This provides him extreme resistance to cold temperatures as well as moderate resistance to hot temperatures. This will not prevent any injury sustained from lasers/plasma, but might lessen the damage from an explosion slightly. His frame is built for agility rather than sheer speed or power. This gives him enhanced reflexes and dodging.

Weapon(s): Shard's only form of offense is his powerful Splinter Cannon, which replaces his left arm. The cannon has two primary firing modes: Long range mode fires spikes of concentrated ice which can cause severe puncture damage. A scope helps Shard aim accurately over larger distances. The secondary firing mode is for close-range/utility purposes. It channels coolant from a large tank on his back which super-cools the air to create ice structures or crystallize opponents in a powerful freeze ray (this power cannot insta-freeze other players). Shard's coolant tank can recharge very very slowly from absorbing moisture in the air.

Appearance: Shard is lean and wears pristine white armor plating with sections of dark blue. A large tank of coolant is mounted on his back and is armored enough to prevent most attacks from damaging it. Shard wears medium-light armor, giving him less defense than standard Heroes like Furno but more than lightly armored units like Echo. His helmet is an insect-like mask with antennae mounted on either side to give him long range communications. A smooth blue visor protects him from snowstorms and wind. His entire left arm has been replaced with the Splinter Cannon.

GalleryFile.jpg

Personality: Shard is a generally fast-paced kind of guy. "Shoot first ask questions later" is his motto, and he's very trigger happy... try to steer clear of him after he's had a rigorous session in the training spheres. Shard is very objectives-based and will sometimes be rude to teammates that he feels are holding the mission back, although most of the time he's friendly. He enjoys examining other people's gear and then telling them how "cool" his gun is even if their weapon is way better. Shard looks up to Surge and Furno as his role-models.

Bio: Shard is a rookie Hero, created just recently. He has been on approximately three missions before (training runs not included) and they were all pretty tame. He's finally been granted permission to go on high-priority missions and he can't wait to get a real assignment at last.

Weaknesses: (no meta-gaming with these, peoples) An extremely strong attack can puncture his coolant tank and prevent him from using his freeze ray (limiting him to infrequent uses of his ice spikes). Alternatively, a powerful attack could potentially sever the connection from his tank to his cannon. If he isn't careful, Shard can easily run out of coolant naturally as well. 

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: While I wait for a response from Zib, I'll put up a new Hero since Echo isn't long for this world  *ahem* RPG.

Hero Profile:  

Name: Cobra Shard

Powers and Abilities: Shard is built with thermal-adaptive armor. This provides him extreme resistance to cold temperatures as well as moderate resistance to hot temperatures. This will not prevent any injury sustained from lasers/plasma, but might lessen the damage from an explosion slightly. His frame is built for agility rather than sheer speed or power. This gives him enhanced reflexes and dodging.

Weapon(s): Shard's only form of offense is his powerful Splinter Cannon, which replaces his left arm. The cannon has two primary firing modes: Long range mode fires spikes of concentrated ice which can cause severe puncture damage. A scope helps Shard aim accurately over larger distances. The secondary firing mode is for close-range/utility purposes. It channels coolant from a large tank on his back which super-cools the air to create ice structures or crystallize opponents in a powerful freeze ray (this power cannot insta-freeze other players). Shard's coolant tank can recharge very very slowly from absorbing moisture in the air.

Appearance: Shard is lean and wears pristine white armor plating with sections of dark blue. A large tank of coolant is mounted on his back and is armored enough to prevent most attacks from damaging it. Shard wears medium-light armor, giving him less defense than standard Heroes like Furno but more than lightly armored units like Echo. His helmet is an insect-like mask with antennae mounted on either side to give him long range communications. A smooth blue visor protects him from snowstorms and wind. His entire left arm has been replaced with the Splinter Cannon.

GalleryFile.jpg

Personality: Shard is a generally fast-paced kind of guy. "Shoot first ask questions later" is his motto, and he's very trigger happy... try to steer clear of him after he's had a rigorous session in the training spheres. Shard is very objectives-based and will sometimes be rude to teammates that he feels are holding the mission back, although most of the time he's friendly. He enjoys examining other people's gear and then telling them how "cool" his gun is even if their weapon is way better. Shard looks up to Surge and Furno as his role-models.

Bio: Shard is a rookie Hero, created just recently. He has been on approximately three missions before (training runs not included) and they were all pretty tame. He's finally been granted permission to go on high-priority missions and he can't wait to get a real assignment at last.

Weaknesses: (no meta-gaming with these, peoples) An extremely strong attack can puncture his coolant tank and prevent him from using his freeze ray (limiting him to infrequent uses of his ice spikes). Alternatively, a powerful attack could potentially sever the connection from his tank to his cannon. If he isn't careful, Shard can easily run out of coolant naturally as well. 

Profile approved. Sorry for the wait, I lost track of the thread in all of these new pages. 

GM NPC ZIB (TALKING TO ALEX DRIFT)

Zib shrugged. "There's a bunch of monsters causing trouble on Streptos II, and a huge ship that I think might be on the verge of blowing things up near Tranquis VII."

He paused to throw up a whole bunch of data on the screen, showing the fact that the beasts were attacking the docks and some transport chutes, and some data on Traferous' ship they had been able to get from long range sensors and Nimus and Captors' current visual bearings. The whole thing was enough to give Zib a headache. 

"You've got a dropship. Go make yourself useful."

Edited by fishers64

Profile approved. Sorry for the wait, I lost track of the thread in all of these new pages. 

OOC: That's kind of what I figured.  :P

IC: Cobra Shard - Hero Factory Hangar

This was it. This was the day he'd been waiting for. His first true mission! Shard checked his coolant levels and quaza charge for the 174th time. Still full on both. A pilot strode into the hangar and gave one of the maintenance men a nod. This was his chance! He'd just hitch a ride with this guy and be in Antropolis in no time!

IC: Alex Drift - Hero Factory Mission Control

"Monsters AND a chance of 'splosions? You just made my day, Zib." Drift pulled a goofy-looking salute and marched back to the hangar. The maintenance man had just pulled away from refueling his dropship and tuning the instruments. Drift gave him a nod and turned to his ship of choice: "The Mantis", a heavily customized assault speeder. It was a sight to behold, sleek lines and powerful guns flowing into-

What?! Was that a Hero hailing him?

"Hey! Hey you! I need a lift!"

Great. A rookie looking for a ride. Drift reluctantly moved back towards the dropship, looking back wistfully at the Mantis. "Next time," he muttered.

"Next time."

• Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

Feeling the pressure of the beast's jaws leave his hands, Jason once again repelled himself from the ship's deck, landing directly behind the beast. He quickly made a grab for the evil brain.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Shade - Following Makuro into Dropship:

Shade began to follow Mr. Makuro into the dropship as he replied to Nex: "That's too bad, but the good side is that you can think of this as a long overdue vacation! Oh by the way... You didn't ban the troll who said: `Stormer couldn't tell the difference between a civilian with a mental problem from a real villain,` did you? 'Cause that post was mine."

OOC: I think you might have missed this, Fishers. If that's not the case, please pardon my impatience.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy got off the dropship, directing his prisoner through the facility down to the holding cells. After placing his prisoner in one of the empty ones, and after receiving quite a lot of nasty looks from crooks in various cells on the way there, he stepped back as the energy barrier sprung up once more. Jimmy stood there, looking at this rather unassuming robot that for some reason had been an accomplice in a plot to destroy Hero Factory itself. Why?

IC: Alex Drift - Hero Factory Hangar

Drift decided not to go for the dropship after all. He'd just flown that piece of junk. What he needed was something with a little more... style.

The pilot beckoned Shard over to a Hero pod and told him, "Okay kid, climb in here, tell me where you're going, and I'll get you there in no time." Drift grinned and evil grin to himself. This was going to be fun.

IC: Cobra Shard - Hero Factory Hangar

"Thanks, man!" Shard swung himself into the canister and lit up the inside. The hatch popped closed behind him and he felt the pod being lifted into some sort of holder. What the rookie didn't realize was that he had just been pulled into... *cue psycho music*...

A 1.0 attack dropship.

10498-lego-hero-factory---drop-ship-7160Shard was in for a bumpy ride...

GM NPC CITIZEN (W/ABACUS?)

The citizen huddled back in the corner of her cell, trying to avoid the looks of everyone staring at her. She just buried her head in her knees and sobbed. 

IC Shade - Following Makuro into Dropship:

Shade began to follow Mr. Makuro into the dropship as he replied to Nex: "That's too bad, but the good side is that you can think of this as a long overdue vacation! Oh by the way... You didn't ban the troll who said: `Stormer couldn't tell the difference between a civilian with a mental problem from a real villain,` did you? 'Cause that post was mine."

OOC: I think you might have missed this, Fishers. If that's not the case, please pardon my impatience.

OOC: Yes, I did notice, I did remember, and I apologize for being slower than a creaky old woman this week. I should be ashamed of myself. 

GM NPC NEX

"No, I didn't, because I didn't think that was actually trolling," Nex said with a shrug. "I thought you had a point."

He sat down behind Mr. Makuro. A civillian pilot was driving, one that Nex recognized from Herobook. She was a good pilot known for her smooth landings, which would be essential for transporting a civilian inventor.

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro walked into the dropship and sat down in front of Nex, passively admiring his creations conversation. Nex was showing off his good communications skills, and Shade was being what he was designed to be - an assassin that pulled no punches, even in conversation, while still being subtle. 

GM NPC FURNO (W/FLOOD)

Furno nodded. "Maybe we can try those places first, warm up a little before charging in," he said. "You haven't gone on a mission in a while, and I'll admit that it's been a while since I've gone underwater." He steered the ship toward one of the spots on Flood's map and inflated the pontoons, getting ready for a splashdown. 

GM NPC CRYSTAL BEASTS (4 - NEAR FERRO/SQUIDULUS)

The brain Ferro was trying to grab came off as the beast tried to evade. Another beast approached Ferro from the side and tried to grab him around the neck using its claws. 

Meanwhile, the one attacking Squidulus closed in with its jaws, trying to bite Squidulus' arm off. Given that it was the arm Squidulus' shield was one, it probably wasn't his best idea, but still. 

The other beast, forgotten, tore into a shipping crate and started shoveling the grain inside into its gaping maw. 

OOC: I think that's all for now. I'm waiting for Nato and Toa Onaku for the ship thing. 

OOC: It's in Antropolis, I believe.

OOC: Then what are you waiting for? Just out of curiosity. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A couple of villains for the ship: 

Villain Profile: 
Name: Dr. Lie (villain codename)

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Dr. Lie has the powers of the Bionicle Mask of Healing...but in this universe, they are mostly useless, since everything is a robot. Or almost everything. Instead, he spends countless hours reading technical manuals, a procedure that he hates, in order to do any good for anyone. Despite this, he is rapidly becoming proficient at fixing all sorts of mechanical devices should they go awry, providing enough knowledge to keep the ship intact. 

Appearance: Dr. Lie looks like a civillian - except for his face, which is more angular and narrow. Sometimes he wears mechanics grubs or a lab coat, and sometimes even a suit and tie should the occasion allow. 

Bio: Dr. Lie comes from a planet that was comprised entirely of organic inhabitants, that were wiped out by an "accident" caused by Kaiba Blader's proto-hero friends. Ever since then, he's not really a friend of Makuro, and keeps pictures of all the Heroes that went rogue on his office wall to remind him that Makuro is never to be trusted. 

Villain Profile: 

Name: #78 East (also known as Experiment #78, East of previous quaza composition) 

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: East has the ability to control her movement and reflexes with pinpoint precision. Her fingers can type very rapidly while the rest of her stays still, one arm can move slowly while the other lightning quick. She can run fast (but not near at fast as her brother, Adam) and then stop, literally, on a dime. She can allow any part of her body to move at any speed (up to a 10 MPH upper limit, unless she's running) at any given time, which is disturbing to watch. 

She also has a rudimentary control over the element of light, able to make things brighter or darker and shine a hand as a flashlight in a dark room. She's also a very good liar. 

Appearance: At first glance, East looks like any other ordinary Hero, save for the white and gold armor. Her face looks like a slightly more feminine version of Stormer's 1.0 face, with the edges smoothed out and missing Stormer's mouth guard. 

Bio: #78 is a calm and meditative type, often using her powers to move slowly and precisely. She is very gentle and friendly when meeting others, with a sense of childlike innocence. But it all ends there, because #78 was created as a quaza experiment in Traferous' assembly tower. Behind that kind and friendly facade, a grand scheme is brewing, one that involves a whole bunch of convincing deceptions. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

And a civilian for Antropolis: 

Name: Dan Barker

Job/Location: Dan is an investment adviser and auctioneer. He prides himself on only serving legitimate civilian clientele. Villains know better than to work with him, because he will report them to the Hero Factory.  

Bio: Dan Barker was an ordinary bank teller in Mechron City for a number of years before he got into the investment business. He really enjoys his job and is happy to meet new clients. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

The impact of the ship on the water jostled Wilbur, but his seatbelt stopped him from slipping anywhere. He righted himself and climbed to his feet carefully. He took a moment to close his eyes and feel the gentle rocking of the ship, then smiled at Furno. "It has been far too long."

He opened the drop ship doors, meaning to dive, but in shifting his stance he caused himself to slip, falling sideways into the water with a started yelp. Less than dignified, but he was in the water. He bobbed up and grinned up at Furno. "The water's great!"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Two down, three to go. Jason noticed the other beast in time to prevent being grabbed around the neck. He pushed the beast back, and fired both harpoons at it's chest.

IC: Arsenal- Villain storage

The caged villain observed as one of the Heroes he had fought earlier entered the storage room, prisoner in tow. Well, perhaps "fought" was a poor word to choose, for this had been the one that had allowed his comrades to do all the work.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Just throwing this out there, but the average human punch moves at about 25 mph. 10 is sorta sluggish.

OOC: That's from a study of a pro boxer. The same article that says that says that a researcher could only attain 15 mph. Which is still faster than this upper limit of 10, but not as ridiculously so.

OOC: The idea is sort of that's she's moving slow. I might up it to 15 MPH for these quick bursts: while giving her boxer speed wouldn't be out of line, it's more the idea that she can control how fast each part of her is moving better than the average robot, not to give her a speed boost. 

GM NPC FURNO

Furno smiled gingerly, unable to match his comrade's enthusiasm for diving into dangerous waters, but that was what they had designed Wilbur Flood for. Hard to argue with that. He strapped his turbines on his back and his blaster with its spear before jumping in, shivering. 

GM NPC CRYSTAL BEAST (W/FERRO)

The beast howled in agony as electricity crackled over it, trying to remove the harpoons from its chest with its claws. 

IC: Wilbur Flood - In Water

As soon as he saw that Furno was in the water, Flood dove below, webbed hands and large, flat feet moving him at speed down towards deeper water. He felt so free, so alive. He did a roll as he slowed his pace for Furno.

He glanced around. Yes, this looked about right, but were there brained beasts around? A hand carefully lifted to reach for his harpoon.

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis

The rookie gingerly pulled his battered form out of the pod and plopped into the water near the docks. He shot a glare at the evil evil pilot who had flown him here as the rest of the dropship set smoothly down on a landing pad a short distance away. Shard had been jounced and shaken all the way from Makuhero city. He could see why those ships were discontinued now... Gritting his teeth, he swam up to the nearest dock and pulled himself up. A quick observation would reveal a boat being fought over by a pair of Heroes and around 4 or 5... monsters? He probably should've read the mission report more carefully. 

"Hey guys! Need any help over there?"

OOC: Shard and Drift open for interaction at the docks

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

IC Shade:

Shade did a mock face palm and then sat up straight with a smile as he said, "So much for trying to be a troll. I'll just have to try harder next time." All this talk had allowed Shade to think of enough possible scenarios once they landed for him to start asking questions. To Nex he asked, "When we get to Mr. Makuro's quarters, will we need to check for hidden rooms, traps, surprises, or enemies before letting him enter or will his living space already be confirmed as safe by the time we get that far?"

IC: Markus Vex - Antropolis.

The pod exploded through space at ridiculous speeds and roared into the planet's atmosphere before beginning its decent, spiralling swiftly towards the target coordinates. "This is Vex. I'm on my final approach to the target." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC WILBUR FLOOD

Below Wilbur Flood were about 7 Jaw Beasts sitting lazily on the floor of the ocean, all controlled by brains. They seemed to be looking for something or guarding something - occasionally one of them would get up and look around, only to lay down again, disappointed. 

GM NPC NEX

"Antropolis security will already have looked it over, but we'll double check," said Nex, pulling out a scanner. "Can't be too careful."

GM IC ??? (THIS CHARACTER IS MINE)

"Fetch me another glass of RoboJolt." A pair of painted steel fingertips tapped the table with impatience. She hated waiting. Fortunately, Mr. Makuro was on the way, bringing the key to her future power and success. At least, once her plan was set in motion.

The servitor bot reappeared with the drink, which she picked up without moving her arms and drank it down. Her hands closed around a sniper rifle, gesturing to other two robots, one male and one female, next to her. It was time to move. 

GM NPC CRYSTAL BEAST (W/GHID)

The beast released its jaws on the shield and decided to try to headbutt Ghid instead.  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

Flood gestured down, giving Furno a puzzled look. Seven Jaw Beasts could be a trial to fight, but perhaps if they didn't just rush in... He glanced around, and then got an idea. He gestured for Furno to stay back, drew his blaster, and fired- not at the beasts themselves, but at the sand around them. This caused sand to billow up, providing cover for the Heroes to begin their attack.

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis City streets

T. Pecs cackled maliciously as he rubbed his tiny hands together. As usual, the criminal was getting up to no good before a match. Something flagrantly illegal.

"Oh, yes," he growled gleefully. "Soon, you shall see... You shall all see..."

He stuck another poster for his match next to the "NO POSTERS" sign.

Edited by Dina Saruyama
  • Upvote 5

GM NPC NEX

"We'll be landing in the city square," Nex said worriedly. "We might need to be extra careful. Those tall buildings around us are going to be patrolled during the conference, but I'm worried that someone might be able to get in there. Or worse, one of the actual attendees of the conference might take a shot at us."

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (7 - NEAR FURNO/FLOOD) & FURNO

Furno held back as the dust billowed up. The Jaw Beasts scattered to try to get out of the dust. One of them leaped on Furno, slashing at him. Furno kicked at it, sending it away for now and trying to bring his spear and energy launcher to bear. 

GM IC ??? (THIS CHARACTER BELONGS TO Z. WHARGARBL, WHICH I HAVE ALLOWED ON HER REQUEST)

Not too far below where Markus Vex was scheduled to land, a villain poked his head out of a badly wrecked transport ship, wielding an improvised blaster in alarm.

Two pairs of four eyes looked at the strange villain suspiciously. Not only would this be an interesting meal, but a pleasing report to the master: Mr. Makuro had arrived.

Well, that didn't work. It was becoming clear to Jason that his harpoon's electric shocks wouldn't be enough to fell these beasts. Still, that wasn't the only thing they could do. Jason used magnetism to quickly pull the beast towards him, preparing to punch the monster in the face. Hard enough to disorientate the creature, but not enough to cause any permanent damage. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another hero on the docks, calling to him and his ally. He couldn't reply at the moment, but he hoped the newcomer would get the hint that his help would be beneficial in the situation.

GM NPC CRYSTAL BEAST

The crystal beast tried to dodge Jason's punch, but it didn't work too good, seeing at it was being pulled in. It connected on the outside of the face, though, giving the creature a bruise. It finally succeeded in pulling the harpoons out of his chest and slunk off, wounded. 

IC: Markus Vex - Antropolis.

The stealth pod came in fast and silent, landing with a low hiss in the dirt at the coordinates. The hatch slid open, and Markus stepped out, launcher raised, surveying his surroundings. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Shade:

"That sounds like a perfect place to land the galaxy's most famous inventor," Shade said sarcastically. "Is there any way to send a decoy ship to give us a bit more cover? I could always turn myself invisible and be a living robotic shield to stand between Mr. Makuro and the riskiest buildings once we were on the ground, but that's not the most desirable thing I've ever wanted to do."

As the wounded beast retreated, Jason turned his attention to the creature gorging on grain. Taking careful aim, Jason fired both harpoons at the evil brain on the creature's head.

OOC: I apologise in advance for Nato's inevitable descent into the proverbial Mystery Puzzle Pit of Despair.

I have been waiting so long for this. You would not believe.

IC: ??? - Near Vex's Landing Site

This was not good.

His hands shook as he held his gun out, towards the creature that eyed him hungrily. He wasn't a fighter, blast it, why did his vehicle have to break down now?! He gulped and tried to steady his hands. Perhaps he could... scare it off? Make it think there was something more interesting to play with?

He was about to retreat further into the wreck for shelter and time to think when he caught sight of something. He couldn't believe his eyes. A Hero, standing by a fancy ship! He couldn't believe his luck! He thanked his lucky stars and waved towards the figure.

"Help me!" called the being that looked and sounded exactly like Akiyama Makuro.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

Flood dove low, slinking through the sand to the silhouette of a Jaw Beast. As he did so, he holstered his blaster so as to have a two-handed grip on his harpoon, the blunt end of which he brought down towards the brain's spines.

OOC: I imagine Flood would know about the spine thing, since he likely would've participated in defending against the Brain Attack on Makuhero City. Specifically the underwater part.

IC: Markus Vex - Landing Site. 

"Hey Zib, you seeing this?" Markus whispered into his comms, whirling around to peer at the creature. He let his weapon hang loosely from his hand, not aimed at the being yet, but ready to snap up and start firing in an instant if that became necessary. "Your face seems familiar," he mused to the newcomer, "Have I threatened you before?" 

• Upvote 1

IC: ??? - Near Vex

"I would hope my face is familiar," he called cheerfully. The smile dropped when the beast eyeing him growled, but returned moments later, albeit more nervous. "But if it's all right, I would really appreciate some help right now."

IC Striker: 

"Entering atmosphere, standby for reentry burn."

Striker flipped a switch, and the retro rockets fired, slowing his descent into Antrapolis's sky.

IC Kathrine Scarlet- Hero Factory:

Now fully charged, I stepped out, and headed out for a walk around the facility. I say 'walk' because, well...... last time I flew around in here, I may have broken something of Mr. Makuro's....  Yeah, Zib hasn't forgiven me for that one yet.....

OOC: Kathrine Scarlet open for interaction.

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis Docks

The other Heroes didn't answer him, but to be fair: Shard didn't really care what they said in the first place. He was going to beat up these monsters whether they liked it or not. With a few well-placed acrobatic leaps, Shard went flying through the air, bouncing off of boats, skiffs, yachts, and anything else that came under him. The experience was not entirely unlike his ride here...

The rookie made a solid impact with the boat full of monsters and aimed a round-house kick at the nearest one. 

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

IC: Markus Vex - Landing Site. 

This whole situation reeked of suspicious. Mr Makuro probably hadn't even arrived on the planet yet, and even if he had, he wasn't supposed to be anywhere close to this location. What were the chances of a Makuro look alike conveniently showing up in distress right at Markus' own landing coordinates - in an area of the city that was supposed to be empty? Either this was one absolutely astounding coincidence, or he'd been set up... by someone within hero factory. 

But until he could figure out for sure what was going on, he'd play along, wait for Striker to show up or Zib to make a report, then decide where to go from there. "Hey beastie!" He shouted, trying to get the creature's attention. "Come and given papa Markus a hug!" At this angle, he couldn't tell what sort of creature this was, or whether it was being controlled by a brain or not. If he could just get it to turn around...

• Upvote 1