fishers64

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

"Interesting," he hoped that was the right word to be using in this situation, "Lots of secrets on this ship."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital.

"So whoever it was knew who you were?" He thought that over. The brain master likely didn't advertise his identity; Vyle himself wouldn't have found him if not for the brains. Traferous and Fravi had known him, but it was obviously their business to know their enemies, and they'd dispatched Vyle immediately to go help. Hero Factory didn't rely on snipers, and they likely didn't even know who the victim was, otherwise they'd have had their agents guarding the room.

So that really only left one faction - the Galactic Conspiracy. It made sense, they were probably trying to get revenge on the brains for ruining their plan on Tranquis. Unless, of course, there was another party in play...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital.

"Regardless, it would probably be in the best interests of everyone present to get you off safely off this planet, before whoever attempted to murder you comes back to try again." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Wilbur Flood - Estuary

He quickly fetched another rock and sent it through again. This time, he could almost get close enough to touch the turbine. He hoped this thing was expensive, that would make it slightly more satisfying.

OOC: Hopefully this thing stops soon or else this is quickly going to become Rock Simulator 2015.

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - Hanging Out With Her Rebellious Friend

Thumper fumbled with the seatbelt. "I'm happy people liked it. Well, most people did. One of them seemed really angry for some reason. Maybe they were a T. Pecs fan?"

She glanced to the side and noted her friend didn't seem to be listening, instead grumbling about Quark. She smiled kindly. "Don't worry. Quark's just... in a bad mood today. Well, I mean, she's usually... she just... okay, she's usually like that, but she's really nice when you get to know her."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: New hero for the sake of feeling that some underwater aid is needed. Might edit Azure for the mission too. I'm actually interested in investing time to participate in mission 2.

Name: Xiphias Billade, Swordsman of the Sea

Powers and Abilities:

1. He is naturally fast, with mini turbines on his body to increase his general speed. Although he is equally fast on land as he is in the water, he is more clumsy as he is used to the underwater depths.

2. He is built to withstand the crushing effects of water pressure (up to 1000 atm of water pressure).

Weapon(s):

1. Xiphias’s right arm is a gauntlet that is designed to look like a swordfish’s head, complete with a retractable energy blade. It also comes with a built-in AI partner named Gladius who acts as Xiphias’s consultant, and as a side communicating device to HF.

• The gauntlet can also fire energy blasts from the energy blade.

Appearance: Xiphias appears as a standard 2.0 model with thick and heavy cerulean and silver plating. Here’s a drawing of him. His helmet is very knightlike.

Bio: He spends most of his time underwater, and his own quarters is specially made to fit his lifestyle with the entrance to his room on the roof and his room essentially an aquarium. He spends time training to try and get used to walking on land, but he still hasn’t gotten the hang of it. He sometimes will work with a team of other undersea related heroes.

Not approved yet; what are the capabilities of that AI? Is it just a communicating/consultant, or can it hack stuff/ do code/ or even fire the weapon on its own? Just so I'm clear. 

OOC: Okay. My profile already states the exact capabilities word for word: It is his side communicator and it is his consultant. But I just did a minor change so that he can contact other heroes beside HF.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

"I see," he let that thought linger for a moment, before asking, "So why did you bring me here?"

IC: Alex Drift - Building adjacent to Tait's Hotel

Drift nodded and fell into step beside Nex. He glanced idly at the workers nearby and the office space. These people lived such simple lives. No parasitic brains. No secret weapons. No horse-beasts...

Drift's gaze went down to the square where the sniper attack had been earlier- and everything clicked into place.

The horse-creature: obviously a result of genetic mutation. Possibly by the same author who had engineered the brains. Someone had wanted it's master dead. But why? Well, that was obvious now.

Drift stopped and grabbed Nex's arm. "Nex... I know where the brains' master is."

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - Antropolis Hospital

Evil Shard looked at his master. His poor, poor master. A sniper attack he had said? "Yes, it would be a good idea to get the master off-world before someone tries to take another piece of him. But not before I tear out the heart of whoever tried to cowardly assassinate him. Master, did you get a look at your attacker?"

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC Shade - Hotel Roof:

Shade mentally took a deep breath before calmly sending another message to Zib, "The repair team is no longer necessary or wanted. The brainac's ship is organic and equipped with strong electronic photon beam emitters that were used to puncture the hull and engine casings of the downed vehicle up here. I repeat, the ship is organic. I recommend assigning a team of scientists to the task of creating a scanner for finding such a strange space vessel." Shade then directed his attention to Hayley, "My apologies, I should have checked with you before sending a team to do some work on your ship. That said, an organic ship is by no means ordinary and you didn't mention it or allude to its existence in any way so please refrain from berating me for not having any previous knowledge of it. If that is all you know, please say so and I can be on my way."

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

OOC: New hero for the sake of feeling that some underwater aid is needed. Might edit Azure for the mission too. I'm actually interested in investing time to participate in mission 2.

Name: Xiphias Billade, Swordsman of the Sea

Powers and Abilities:

1. He is naturally fast, with mini turbines on his body to increase his general speed. Although he is equally fast on land as he is in the water, he is more clumsy as he is used to the underwater depths.

2. He is built to withstand the crushing effects of water pressure (up to 1000 atm of water pressure).

Weapon(s):

1. Xiphias’s right arm is a gauntlet that is designed to look like a swordfish’s head, complete with a retractable energy blade. It also comes with a built-in AI partner named Gladius who acts as Xiphias’s consultant, and as a side communicating device to HF.

• The gauntlet can also fire energy blasts from the energy blade.

Appearance: Xiphias appears as a standard 2.0 model with thick and heavy cerulean and silver plating. Here’s a drawing of him. His helmet is very knightlike.

Bio: He spends most of his time underwater, and his own quarters is specially made to fit his lifestyle with the entrance to his room on the roof and his room essentially an aquarium. He spends time training to try and get used to walking on land, but he still hasn’t gotten the hang of it. He sometimes will work with a team of other undersea related heroes.

Not approved yet; what are the capabilities of that AI? Is it just a communicating/consultant, or can it hack stuff/ do code/ or even fire the weapon on its own? Just so I'm clear. 

OOC: Okay. My profile already states the exact capabilities word for word: It is his side communicator and it is his consultant. But I just did a minor change so that he can contact other heroes beside HF.

Approved. 

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

Jason watched the beast lumber off, making no move to stop it. There was little he could do to keep the beasts where they were until his backup arrived, not without hurting them, at least. The creatures were only causing trouble because of the brains's influence. It would be cruel to punish them for actions that weren't their own. Whoever was behind this, on the other hand... Well, suffice to say, Ferro would be more than happy to put them behind bars. He wondered how the other heroes dispatched to the planet were doing. No doubt, they were protecting their creator well. Jason glanced up towards the sky, scanning the horizon for any dropships or pods that might contain Breez. The sooner she got there, the closer they would be to potentially ending the threat of the brains for good.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC ??? (W/SHADE)

"I say so. Begone."

She then realized how ridiculous that might sound. And with that, she shrunk the cloak field down so that it merely hid the ship. From the viewpoint of someone standing outside, the ship would appear to vanish, although the distortion of the field would remain. A liability as long as she stayed here, for she could not cloak herself. She was too weak for that, and still had to rely on the devices of her people. 

To others, the pilot herself was white, with a plated face like a female civilian bot, only sharper and more regal. Her hair-piece was well-tooled black. She wore a blue pilot's jacket over a white chestplate. Her hands, arms, and legs were black plates over plain black.  

GM IC DR. LIE

"Just to show you where you are. We're at Mechron City now, probably to refuel, since technically this is our base of operations." Dr. Lie said. He then tapped the computer. "We just swung by Streptos II really fast. Apparently there's a big Hero business conference going on there that is rapidly turning into a big mess. Like everything else the Heroes do." 

"Let's see - we have just changed inventory of ships. Someone came in with a very odd craft...huh, here's a note from Fravi that it could access Hero Factory's own frequencies. There's been no follow-up on it. Also, someone took a dropship out. Odd."

He nodded as if he understood what all of that meant.

IC Shade - Hotel Roof:

Shade smiled as he walked back to the suite in order to check on Mr. Makuro. The way the pilot had said those last four words reminded Shade of a time when he himself had had trouble handling his temper when under stress. Hopefully, Nex would be back from pest control duty and already in guard position. Shade didn't feel right about leaving Mr. Makuro alone for very long.

Extremely rough profile, just putting it here to revise and keep safe for later.

Name: Max Vale

Appearance: An organic being, Max is a bipedal humanoid creature, with two legs that end in feet ending in ten toes. Mean while, his arms are similar, ending in two hands with four fingers and a thumb.Two eyes, ears and nostrils on their face along with a single mouth make the look uncannily like an organic hero.With simple cloth coverings he keeps himself decent, with rustic white pants and simple boots. his eyes are a dark green, and has a head covered in hair, which is black.

Powers/weapons/abilities: in the far reaches of the universe, there exists a power, known as the Spiral. Organic beings can tap into this power as they evolve, and As they do so, they are able to utilse it to a greater degree. the humanoid form suits it best, and humanoid races can use it to the greatest extent. This power is more commonly known as fighting spirit, and can acheive incredible things. When applied to a being, it increases their resolve, making them stronger and faster than a similar being who is not using the Power of the Spiral. While not on par with the abilities of the mechanical heroes, thee beings can outclass most mechanised civilians. The largest boon, however is when this power is channled through compatible machines, such as Powered armor, mechs, or certain ships. Using this power, these machines gain immense power, able to stand up to withering punishment and putting out incredible power, so long as the user remains detrimined and passionate about their fight. This is ultimately the power's greatest weakness, as well as it's strength. It is only as strong as it's user's resolve, and other strong emotions such as grief, sadness, and even extreme frustration can shatter it and render it unstable. Max is one such user of Spiral power. Using it, as well as a suit of powered armor he calls Aniki, he fights for the future of organic races. Aniki fits over Max's body, and runs off of two energy sources, one being a micro fusion reactor that provides enough power to go toe to toe with the average hero. The other is Spiral power, which grants him immeasurable strength and power as his fighting spirit increases. Armed with two small racks of micro rockets and drills on the arms of the suit, Max is a formidable opponent who should never be taken lightly. 

Bio: Being one of the few remaining members of an organic race that once flourished through the universe, Max is more or less one of the last of his kind, the rest slaughtered in a war with mechanical beings and a collection of once organic races known collectively as the anti-spiral. Now he has allied himself with any other Organics in an effort to avenge his people, and right the wrongs that he perceives throughout the universe.

• Upvote 2

IC: Anamnesis - Hero Factory.

Jason Vale: A simple technician operating in the lower levels of the assembly tower, and Anamnesis' first target. He'd been there along with the other four. He was one of the creators, and he would pay for his cruelty.

Anamnesis hadn't made the same mistake as last time. He was careful, navigating his way down to the lower level and discreetly following his target from a distance. Once Vale stepped into a blind spot, out of the field of view of the cameras, he moved in for the kill.

"Are you Jason Vale?"

"Huh? Yeah, that's me."

"Good." He stopped in front of the civilian engineer, eyes aglow with predatory glee. 

"I guess it is... can I help you?"

"You don't recognise me?"

"Should I?"

"Oh, of course," his form rippled, the false visage of the hero disguise evaporating away to reveal Anamnesis' true form, a crackling, wraithlike entity that constantly shifted in shape and hue. "How about now?"

"No!" Vale stumbled back against the wall, eyes wide with surprise and fear, "We shut you down, we..."

"You tried. You failed." His arm twisted and writhed, contorting into a jagged blade that he proceeded to drive through Vale's chest, pinning him to the wall. "You are but the first. The others shall taste my fury in due time."

Sparks flew as Anamnesis began to drain Vale's power, "You... were a mistake... you were never meant to be..." he was stuttering, his words weak and lacking conviction, as his body began to shut itself down. 

"But I am. And you and your companions will pay for daring to cast me aside." He abruptly reversed the flow of power, generating a surge that scorched Jason Vale from the inside out, frying his internal circuits beyond any hope of recovery or repair. Absorbing the remaining power, he tore his blade free and let the smoking corpse sag to the floor."This is only the beginning."

He shifted back into the form he'd worn earlier, and left the way he'd come, only to change appearance once more after moving down a few corridors and passing out of sight of a camera. He repeated the process a few more times - he wasn't taking any chances - and began making his way to the dropship hangar. His next target awaited him there. 

OOC: Time for another hero. A really big one this time.

Hero Profile:  
Name: Titanos Forticus
G1s9tbT.png
Powers and Abilities: 

Primary abilities:

Durability: Titanos can withstand extreme amounts of beating and stres, all due to the immense strength off all of his massive mechanisms. 

Immense Strength: Due to his size and the extreme amount of stress his body can withstand, Titanos can lift all of up to 5 metric tons with each arm, culminating in 10 tons total without much effort, although if he really puts himself to it, he can lift up to 15 tons.

Secondary abilities:

Fast movement: Titanos can move faster than one would expect, meaning he can catch enemies off guard with a quick punch, or catch up to someone trying to run away from him. His speed is how ever not much higher than that of an average hero, and this attribute is only mentioned as to clarify that his sheer size does not slow him down.

Agile: Titanos is more agile than his bulky frame lets on, being able to bend his body in various ways.

Appearance: Titanos stands three times as tall as the average hero, towering over all of his hero brethren. He is in fact the largest hero around, and very likely the strongest.

Bio: Titanos was created as an attempt at large-scale heroes, and many building techniques that were regarded as impractical on the smaller scale heroes are normally constructed at were integrated into him, giving him attributes of strength and durability never seen before. When he finally walked out of the assembly tower, he had to crouch walk out of the exit due to his sheer size. After only one mission which ended with Titanos inadvertently levelling a building, he was moved to the Omega Team to be reserved only for high-stakes emergency situations.

Paradoxically, Titanos doesn't like violence very much at all, instead preferring to talk things out in a civilized manner. He is a gentle soul, and feels that his own size and strength can sometimes be a hindrance. When not out on a mission, which is often due to his Omega Team status, he tries to socialize with the other heroes in the factory, at times unfortunately failing due to his intimidating stature. He can be very clumsy, being still somewhat unused to his own sheer size, although he has begun adjusting to it. He often tries to make himself smaller than he really is, to the effect that his posture sometimes seems very crunched up and closed.

Titanos is quite loyal to Nimius, having known him and served with him for quite some time. Him and Captor are also fast friends, with Titanos being the only one that can treat Captor as a small puppy rather than a large wolf, which Captor likes, although that is a secret he will protect with tooth and claw.

Edited by Toa Onaku

GM IC 78 EAST

"Now that is a very good question. Traferous is in Mechron, I believe to destroy some things and blow things up, as usual. But he needs a distraction for the Mechron Police department. I think you're the man for the job."

IC: Kavok Quake - traferous' ship

"Again, anything to bring down the people who laid waste to my home planet. I will destroy anything that stops me from achieving that goal" 

It's time to move on.

OOC: Time for another hero. A really big one this time.

Hero Profile:  
Name: Titanos Forticus
G1s9tbT.png
Powers and Abilities: 

Primary abilities:

Durability: Titanos can withstand extreme amounts of beating and stress, all due to the immense strength off all of his massive mechanisms. 

Immense Strength: Due to his size and the extreme amount of stress his body can withstand, Titanos can lift all of up to 300 metric tons with each arm, culminating in 600 tons total.

Appearance: Titanos stands three times as tall as the average hero, towering over all of his hero brethren. He is in fact the largest hero around, and very likely the strongest.

OOC: This character has the potential to reach extreme levels of g-modding.  According to Dr. Google and a calculator, 600 metric tons is enough to carry between 3 - 7 adult blue whales based on varying average weight measurements. This means Forticus is capable of enough pressure to pull limbs off of any other character with ease, pick up a large building and throw it for a good distance, and also squeeze someone into a flat pancake shape by applying "light" pressure with two fingers. This character also limits everyone else's height by describing him as "the largest hero around" when other players may wish to submit an even taller hero (i.e. an XL) in the future. I like the idea, but currently this guy hardly strikes me as fair.

• Upvote 3

OOC: I did miss that... My mistake. Shade never uncloaked so I'm not exactly sure how Trigger knew to land next to Shade or talk to him, but I'll roll with it.  :)

IC Shade - Hotel Roof:

Shade spoke to Trigger, "I think everything's taken care of up here. I'm on my way back to Mr. Makuro's quarters as we speak. The others will be back soon and you can join us for guard duty if you wish, or ask Zib if there's a special task available. Don't get the impression that I want you to leave or anything, I just don't have anything to do other than going back to being the inventor's escort."

OOC: Speaking of Drift, I was meaning to bring this up a little earlier: 

The horse-creature: obviously a result of genetic mutation. Possibly by the same author who had engineered the brains. Someone had wanted it's master dead. But why? Well, that was obvious now.

Drift stopped and grabbed Nex's arm. "Nex... I know where the brains' master is."

I'm really not following his logic here. It's all assumptions, without evidence, that conveniently direct him to an uncannily correct conclusion. 

• He assumes the horse beast must be a genetic mutation, despite the fact that we've been given no indication IC that that's the case. For all we know, it could be an alien from any one of the innumerable planets out there in the galaxy.
  • He then assumes that the horse beast - ignoring the fact that we have no proof it's even a genetic mutation in the first place - must have been created by the brain master because some random, suspicious stranger he spoke to said she thought the brain guy might be on the planet. This is in spite of the fact that we know IC the brain guy is far from the only genetic engineer in existence. 
  • He then somehow concludes that the sniper victim who was with the horse beast must therefore be the brain guy. 

Maybe I'm missing something here, but from where I'm sitting right now this whole convoluted chain of thought seems very metagamey. 

OOC:

This character also limits everyone else's height by describing him as "the largest hero around" when other players may wish to submit an even taller hero (i.e. an XL) in the future.

This character is ~18 feet tall, assuming an average Hero is ~6 feet tall. Even an XL is going to have a hard time justifying going over that, considering they usually seemed to be, at most, ~2 times as tall as an average Hero.

Your concerns about strength are well-founded, though. The power to lift 3 whales is definitely absurd. Even at his size, his strength should have a much lower upper limit. According to my research, an African elephant can lift 9 metric tons. That means each arm can lift more than 33 elephants can.

I understand wanting him to be big and strong, but this is just too strong. He's a few orders of magnitude stronger than what is literally a T. rex with robot arms.

IC: Saracen Rune - Hero Factory.

"Alright, how'd I do?" he asked breathlessly, coming down on the landing pad where the technician was waiting for him. 

"182 kilometres per hour," the technician whistled, "not bad."

"Not bad?" Saracen groaned in exasperation, "It's terrible. I should be able to go way faster than that."

"Well, keep in mind that your gravity manipulators are still prototypes. They won't necessarily be able to reach the estimated top speed." 

Saracen shook his head, "I've gone faster than that before, on-"

"On other planets, in the field, on missions," the tech reminded him, "There's all kinds of factors worth taking into consideration in that situation. The weight of your rifle and equipment and the way you're holding it will influence your drag coefficient, which in turn impacts your speed. That's not even taking into account the gravitational variances on different planets..."

"Okay, I get it," he sighed, "I'm going to keep trying anyway." 

OOC: Speaking of Drift, I was meaning to bring this up a little earlier: 

I'm really not following his logic here. It's all assumptions, without evidence, that conveniently direct him to an uncannily correct conclusion. 

• He assumes the horse beast must be a genetic mutation, despite the fact that we've been given no indication IC that that's the case. For all we know, it could be an alien from any one of the innumerable planets out there in the galaxy.
  • He then assumes that the horse beast - ignoring the fact that we have no proof it's even a genetic mutation in the first place - must have been created by the brain master because some random, suspicious stranger he spoke to said she thought the brain guy might be on the planet. This is in spite of the fact that we know IC the brain guy is far from the only genetic engineer in existence. 
  • He then somehow concludes that the sniper victim who was with the horse beast must therefore be the brain guy. 

Maybe I'm missing something here, but from where I'm sitting right now this whole convoluted chain of thought seems very metagamey. 

OOC: Hmm... some of what you're saying I can see...

Drift is assuming that since a mysterious guy with a type of creature he's never seen before as a bodyguard is suspiciously near a conference which unveils a secret weapon to destroy the brains and he's heard rumors that the brain master is possibly on-planet, there is a good chance the mysterious guy is the brain master (especially since someone tried to assassinate him). Drift hasn't accepted that the stranger is without a doubt the brain master, but I'd investigate under these circumstances, wouldn't you?

However, you've convinced me to have Drift go the hospital alone or maybe with Nex instead of alerting every Hero in Antropolis for a wild goose chance.  :)

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC:

This character also limits everyone else's height by describing him as "the largest hero around" when other players may wish to submit an even taller hero (i.e. an XL) in the future.

This character is ~18 feet tall, assuming an average Hero is ~6 feet tall. Even an XL is going to have a hard time justifying going over that, considering they usually seemed to be, at most, ~2 times as tall as an average Hero.

Your concerns about strength are well-founded, though. The power to lift 3 whales is definitely absurd. Even at his size, his strength should have a much lower upper limit. According to my research, an African elephant can lift 9 metric tons. That means each arm can lift more than 33 elephants can.

I understand wanting him to be big and strong, but this is just too strong. He's a few orders of magnitude stronger than what is literally a T. rex with robot arms.

OOC: Just because an XL would have a hard time justifying a height greater than 18 feet doesn't mean that they couldn't theoretically exceed that. I agree that most heroes wouldn't/shouldn't reach it, but I don't like the idea that my future heroes are limited in any way by an already existing character marked as "the largest." In my mind, a character who wants to exceed this height should be able to justify it without having to worry about breaking a set height limit.

OOC: He's the biggest right now. I don't see what's stopping anyone creating a bigger character who was made after this guy IC.

OOC: Dang, I missed the part where Shade was cloaked...sorry about that.

IC--Simon Trigger--Hotel

Mr. Makuro? Simon had really lucked out...and so had the venerable inventor. After all, Simon reasoned, who better to help protect the big cheese than yours truly? "Guard duty sounds fine," he replied. "Can't be too careful where the boss is concerned."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC: It's fine. Shade was talking for quite some time so Trigger could have heard him or something.

IC Shade - En Route to Mr. Makuro's Quarters:

Shade took a liking to this guy and tried to guide Trigger on the right path to Makuro's quarters by continuing to converse, "I don't want to uncloak just yet, but, if you keep track of my voice, I can make sure you make it to Makuro's quarters without getting lost. I'm Shade by the way. It was nice meeting you."

IC: Alex Drift - With Nex

"Or... or at least I have a guess where he might be at least." Drift added after a second. "I'm gonna go check it out. Not much I can do for Mr. Makuro with my lousy two grenades if somebody attacks anyway. You coming, Nex?"

IC: Xiphias Billade/Approaching Antropolis Ocean

Ugh...

I was having a good time just lounging about in my watery room back at HQ, when Zib called me up to go and aid the heroes deal with some beasts and brains in the ocean. As much as I liked being in the water, I was feeling pretty tired.

~bzkt~ Xiphias? Xiphias!

"I'm awake, Gladius. Just trying to get some shuteye before I take a nice dive into the ocean."

~bzkt~ Well you might want to hurry up, because we are approaching Antropolis in a couple minutes. But then again-

I sat up.

"What? Really?"

~bzkt~ Yes really. I wouldn't have woken up if I wasn't.

I stood up and made sure I was prepared to jump.

"How close are we to a good diving height?" I asked the pilot.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

OOC: While 140 Metric tonnes would definitely be better than 600, that would still be enough to carry seventy-six 4,009 lb cars with nearly enough weight left over to carry another car of the same weight. I don't think it would be ridiculous to say that Hero Factory's strong heroes lift around 1,000 - 2,000 pounds so Forticus would really only need to be able to lift between 2 and 7 metric tonnes to be insane by Hero Factory standards. 7 metric tonnes = 15,432.36 pounds. This would allow him to comfortably grab two heroes in each hand and run with them or comfortably use both hands to carry a large African Bull elephant without stressing his servos. Considering the average car weighs 4,009 pounds (2010 estimate), Forticus could carry nearly four cars while using both hands. It's still a crazy amount of weight, but much more realistic by Hero Factory standards.

Edited by Vicarath

OOC: Mmmmh... Alright. 5 tons on each arm it is... But considering that when both arms are used in conjunction, it's also the back and the rest of the body that carries the weight, I think he'd be able to carry with his whole body up to about 15 tons, unless that sounds too unreasonable?

OOC: That's fine by me. I'd say that he could comfortably carry 10 metric tonnes without limiting his movement, but that he could carry 15 tonnes with some difficulty once he got his back and body involved.