fishers64

IC: Markus Vex - Underground lake shore.

"I only blow up things that get in my way," he assured Zib, "No turbines got exploded that didn't have it coming." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sure!

Basically, there's a big conference on the planet Invasion from Below was on. In this universe, the events of that episode were in fact a movie made by civilians, and made Hero Factory look bad. The conference is going to involve Makuro showing off an invention that could help defeat the brains (from Brain Attack). Unfortunately the friendly beasts are being attacked by brains and are in turn attacking the city.

There are a number of groups of Heroes. There is what I have taken to calling the Makuro Posse, who are Makuro's personal guards. Currently, they are divided up- two are in a hospital battling brains (the Brain Master, who may be the same guy seen in the start of the show Brain Attack, was almost killed by an unknown assailant when Makuro arrived on the planet, it was a big mess) and there's one guarding Makuro in his hotel room, though they should either be going to the conference or are already there by now. Or preparing to go. Anyway.

There's Fake Makuro Posse, which is made up of two Heroes sent to help free some brained Beasts and ended up with the third party member- a guy who looks, sounds and acts identically to Makuro. The Heroes are pretty sure he's a fake but he's keeping up the act. They are currently near an underground lake, and one Hero just saved himself from being sucked into some turbines.

Team Will is currently made up of William Furno and Wilbur Flood. There's another guy, Billade, but he's still heading over. They're all aquatic-modified- Furno temporarily, Flood and Billade permanently- and have been sent to free the sea-faring brained beasts. They blew up a turbine that was in the middle of the ocean killing fish, and a third of the power went out across the city. Whoops. We just found out someone is teleporting turbines around the place. Someone just stole a wrecked one. Currently, two are wrecked- one by Team Will, another by Fake Makuro Posse.

Finally, there is a murderer running around Hero Factory, and as such Hero Factory is in lockdown until the Heroes within can catch the killer. Until then, no one can get in or out.

The villains seem to be doing a lot of sitting in a big spaceship and making friends. It's nice.

Also you missed an epic battle between a T. rex and a luchador Hero. I am very sorry.

I think that's most of it, and I'm sure someone else will chime in if I've forgotten something. Oh, and sorry about there brevity. I am on a device that makes typing painful.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Currently, two are wrecked- one by Team Will, another by Fake Makuro Posse.

OOC: In my defence, Zib said that turbine wasn't meant to be there. It wasn't working, and it was blocking the only way down out of that underground lake. 

IC: Mr Vyle - Tech Market Square.

Before heading to the conference center, he decided to stop by the market and buy himself a camera. It would make it far easier for him to blend in with the rest of the media crews, and thus gain access to the upper balcony of the conference room. 

Ensuring the camera he'd chosen was big enough for what he had in mind, he thanked the vendor, handed over the money, and started off towards his destination...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jason Ferro- Failing at Wakeboarding

As he kept an eye out for any beasts in the water, Jason felt the ship begin to slow down. Wherever their destination was, they were getting close...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Currently, two are wrecked- one by Team Will, another by Fake Makuro Posse.

OOC: In my defence, Zib said that turbine wasn't meant to be there. It wasn't working, and it was blocking the only way down out of that underground lake. 

OOC: No players are going to be penalized or blamed by me for being set up by evil villain gamemaster fishers. 

Truncated summary: We're in Antropolis, brains are controlling the beasts to make it more interesting, one group of heroes is in an underground maze, a conference is about to start where Mr. Makuro is about to show off a new weapon to stop the brains (to opposition by the brainmaster guy), two groups of heroes are out on the ocean fighting beasts.

Turbines are being destroyed. This is very bad. :P

And there is a murderer killing NPCs in Hero Factory that is being investigated by players who don't post too often. And another villain is trying to blow up stuff...when I get him out of interaction lock. And...that's the truncated version. Any more questions?

EDIT: Also, what ZWhargarbl and me are summarizing is Mission #2, which is still in progress. You really don't need to know too much of Mission #1 to jump in, but if you like: 

The Heroes won. They destroyed the Galatic conspiracy's main blast and stopped Traferous from blowing things up. The End. For now.

Edited by fishers64

Dangit. Anamnesis is going to get caught before he even finishes murdering the rest of his creators, at this rate... 

ok I whipped a profile up, hopefully it works??

Name: Matteo Focus

Powers and Abilities: Armor is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Also has a built-in jetpack (very weak; capable of a short, strong burst allowing for a jump of boosted height or a slightly longer, weak thrust that allows for up ten seconds of hovering).

Weapon(s): An energy sword (blade is solid energy) & hardlight shield (made from same tech; shield activates from left forearm). Sword handle is magnetically attached to his right thigh when not in use.

Appearance: Gunmetal gray armor with dark green highlights; wears this helmet (obviously in gunmetal gray). Eyes and core are both a bright blue. Design is over average height but with a lithe build, allowing for slightly better speed and agility than the average hero.

Bio: A bit of a lone wolf. A newer hero more confident in his skills than he should be. Tends to analyze a situation and the various possible outcomes before acting. Focus also has issues with following orders; this has caused issues on more than one mission, and his disobedience has led to him being grounded at the Hero Factory until deemed capable of field work again. 

---

SHIP PROFILE: The Kestrel [Appearance]

Ship Size: Medium

Pilots: Matteo Focus 

NPCs onboard: Civilian worker Tina Jones (Weapons + Technician) and soon to be civilian worker Emily Sharp (Technician/Prisoner)

Communications Systems: Only communication channels right now are with Hero Factory, but if the Kestrel picks up a signal from someone else, a new communication channel can be established. 

Navigation and Drive: Full access to Hero Factory star maps. Piloted from a cockpit at the front of the ship. Rather than specific battle stations, there is instead a single room in the ship where all weaponry can be controlled.  

Weapons Systems/Armor: Four “burst laser” cannons – two on either side of the ship. These cannons fire three laser blasts in rapid succession before requiring a short cooldown time. Also armed with a homing missile cannon; this requires a much longer cooldown period after each shot.

The ship is protected by an energy shield capable of deflecting most attacks, although if put under too much stress the shield will flicker, possibly allowing for rapid fire attacks to push through. If the shield generator unit is destroyed, the shield will (obviously) cease to function until repairs are complete.

Due to the viability of the shield, the Kestrel’s armor is lighter than most ships – which makes it extra vulnerable to damage if the shield goes down. It is also compatible with a cloaking upgrade, but… Focus may have taken the ship before this device could be installed. 

Propulsion Systems: The Kestrel contains an FTL drive allowing the ship to travel great distances in a short amount of time; however, after each use the FTL drive must recharge, a process that can take anywhere from a few hours to a day.

It is mainly powered by two large thrusters at the rear of the ship; as such the Kestrel is best at moving in a straight line, but in a pinch can easily “sidestep” thanks to three smaller thrusters on either side of the ship. Turning it around completely is a bit of a hassle.  

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): Yes to planets, and yes to most asteroids if they are large enough; however, smaller asteroids (particularly within asteroid fields) are a dangerous threat, as they are known to quickly overload the shield through bombardment.

Edited by Lucina

Just so you know, we already have a John Striker and Azure Stryker

ok I whipped a profile up, hopefully it works??

Name: Matteo Focus

Powers and Abilities: Armor is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Also has a built-in jetpack (very weak; capable of a short, strong burst allowing for a jump of boosted height or a slightly longer, weak thrust that allows for up ten seconds of hovering).

Weapon(s): An energy sword (blade is solid energy) & hardlight shield (made from same tech; shield activates from left forearm).

Appearance: Gunmetal gray armor with dark green highlights; wears this helmet (obviously in gunmetal gray). Eyes and core are both a bright blue. Design is over average height but with a lithe build, allowing for slightly better speed and agility than the average hero.

Bio: A bit of a lone wolf. A newer hero more confident in his skills than he should be. Tends to analyze a situation and the various possible outcomes before acting. Focus also has issues with following orders; this has caused issues on more than one mission, and his disobedience has led to him being grounded at the Hero Factory until deemed capable of field work again.

Approved.

Hopefully Nato will keep making the murders...interesting.

I've got a few ideas... *ominous evil chuckling*

OOC: Just noticed that Riot and Epix aren't on the front page.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: They aren't the only ones... Just off the top of my head I can tell there are a ton of profiles missing there.

Quark, Delta, Shard, Flint, Marrow, Theta, Quake, Forticus, Captor, and a bunch of others.  :bored:

• Upvote 2

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Misson #2 so far is basically just-

7b8dd6ff3058e9f14e4198e199dbf9fa.gif

IC Flint [Hero Factory - Hangar Bay]:

Satisfied with the information gleaned from the launch reports, but no less anxious about the situation, Flint turned to Titanos. "No one has left since Breeze was sent off," he informed the giant Hero. "We may hav-" Something caught his optic a ways behind Titanos: a dropship leaning at an odd angle, with scrape marks on the floor as though it had fallen from the rigging above. Flint immediately raised his pistol and crept over as quietly as his large form could manage. He began to slink around to the side, but didn't have to go far to find yet another gruesome scene.

Gun arm dropping to his side in dismay, Flint hailed Mission Control. "This is Flint," he sighed. "No sign of the killer, but... we found another body..."

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Echo - Hero Factory

Echo was in his room, still a little stunned from his earlier encounter.

He had been interviewed briefly by a Hero in purple armor and then told to wait in his room while his case was considered. He had gotten a notification an hour or so later that he had been accepted into Team Sigma 4. It had all happened so quickly. He had been running dead-end missions with Drift for most of his career and all of a sudden, he was part of a full-blown squad. What were the odds. While he was pondering over his situation, the announcement had gone out that there was murderer loose and the Factory was under lockdown. He had been in here since, hoping to wait out the investigation.

Until he heard footsteps outside his room.

The murderer perhaps? Or just a Hero? Echo got up from his sleeping rack and cautiously cracked the door open. The split second it took him to analyze the gunmetal and green Hero told him it was "Focus, Matteo". He ran a background check from the Hero's file and decided this guy was probably not the killer. "Dangerous to be out here. We've got a villain working from the inside," Echo said flatly.

OOC: Didn't think I'd get an opportunity to play this guy since he stayed behind.  :eyeboggle:

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: MATTEO FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

The gunmetal and green Hero stopped in his tracks, glancing over to the speaker - a silver and bright green Hero. As a courtesy, he extended his right hand towards the other Hero to introduce himself.

"Matteo Focus," he replied. "I've heard of the villain... and I'm also not worried. If they attempt to take me on, I shall make them sorry that they tried. You are...?"

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

"But... why would he want it wrecked if it's his own turbine?" Flood shook his head. "When things are this strange, you know the plot behind it is complicated and dastardly."

OOC: Guessing Team Will has heard no news about the missing turbines update yet.

GM NPC FURNO

"Maybe it wasn't his. Maybe he stole it. None of which explains why it was generating power...if it was. I'm really confused now."

Flood took a deep intake of air and let it out in a slow hiss. "All right. We destroyed a turbine which was doing harm and may or may not have caused the power outage somehow. If it was somehow still generating power. Which it can't possibly have been, reasonably. Someone stole it for some reason. Okay."

He took a moment to collect himself, and then spoke again. "There was a hydroelectric power station nearby, correct? And they would, theoretically, know the placement of their turbines. We could ask around there to see if the one that was here was... one of theirs. Somehow. I know our mission was to free the Beasts, though, so I'm not sure if my inclination to investigate is entirely appropriate. But we are the closest to the station, and though I do feel for the beasts and those they end up attacking, I can't help but suspect this turbine business might be more pressing. What do you think?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib was not amused. "If you blew up the Antropolis power supply because it go in your way, there will be trouble." 

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (NEAR FERRO'S BOAT)

The boat had slowed to avoid churning the water too much over an ocean reef. A bunch of Jaw Beasts used the opportunity to climb aboard before the boat sped up again. 

One of the Jaw Beasts saw Ferro hanging out on the hull, but seemed to ignore him for the moment.

GM IC TRAFEROUS (TRANSPORTATION FEDERATION MAIN BASE, MECHRON CITY)

"Gunpowder?" Traferous said, wondering why his companion (Kavok Quake) would choose such a primitive and volatile explosive. But volatile might be suitable. 

The three - Night Stalker, Kavok Quake, and Traferous - walked into the Transportation Federation main base. The route that led to Traferous' dock contained a bunch of triggers, traps, and explosive devices, all of which the master disabled from this end with a facial scan and a combination passcode. 

How Night Stalker managed to get in there without triggering an alarm, springing a deadly trap on himself, or blowing himself up is yet unknown, yet we presume his informant was responsible for that. 

"How did you get through here?" Traferous asked Night Stalker. "Just out of curiousity." 

The three were in the back of a conference room. After Traferous entered his clearance, the console retracted out of view and the door closed, looking for all the world like another conference room wall. Traferous walked past a bunch of expensive leather chairs and toward the door. 

Edited by fishers64

Echo stared blankly at the hand for a second or two before realizing he was meant to shake it. He did so and said, "Echo." The hallway was deserted save for the two Heroes, so the word actually did echo slightly. It was a little eerie. "It would be unwise to confront an opponent you have no knowledge of without backup," he advised Focus. "If you insist on walking the halls, common sense dictates I should accompany you." The tech considered the dimensions of the hallways for a moment. He had mapped the entire complex years ago and knew every inch. His saw was definitely too big for this environment. 

"But I'm going to need a smaller weapon first," he said after a moment.

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Hospital Siege

Drift took up a position beside the door and brought up both remaining impact grenades, prepared to throw. "Ready when you are, pal," he nodded to Nex.

IC: Evil Cobra Shard and Co. - Antropolis Hospital Siege

Evil Shard had a sudden, brilliant insight. "You lot," He said to the evil brain swarm on the bed. "Some of you hide under stuff. It'll give the Heroes a harder time than if you're all in one lump." The brains grumbled that this was indeed a good idea and began hiding under the bed, medical racks, drawers, and some ​particularly evil ones latched onto the ceiling. This was gonna be fun...

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship hull

It appeared that the ship's slowing down was simply a false alarm. The ship began to speed up again, but not before several jaw beasts boarded the vessel. Ferro was sure one of them had spotted him, but had chosen not to act. That probably wasn't a good sign. Jason was unable to hear what was going on above the water, but he doubted Breez was having any trouble with the beasts. She was an Alpha team member, they knew how to take care of themselves. But still, that was a lot of opponents for one hero to deal with... Jason used magnetism to climb up the ship's hull in order to take a peek at what was happening on the deck, while being careful to stay out of sight. His temporary weakness made the task somewhat arduous, but not exceptionally difficult.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

Focus considered the proposition, frowning slightly.

He would prefer to travel alone.

But then again... he could always ditch this Hero if they proved troublesome. With a murderer on the loose, there was some safety in numbers; and if this Hero proved to be someone worth working alongside, the teamwork might be enough to convince Hero Factory to let him back into the field.

Especially if they could catch this killer.

"Very well," he replied, nodding. "Lead the way."

Echo began making his way towards the assembly tower to get his saw arm replaced. This would only take a few minutes...

OOC: Updating Echo's profile here (the large text indicates what has been changed):

Weapons: Echo has a penchant for messy close-ranged melee weapons (chain-saws, serrated talons, etc.), often replacing entire arms. Echo has replaced his usual buzz-saw with a pair of extendable claws which can fold onto his forearms when not in use, keeping his hands free for computer work. He's also outfitted with short-ranged concussion blasters that make use of surrounding sound waves for ammo. Side gear includes a pair of cuffs, limited medical kit, and a handful of flash drives loaded with viruses and back-door programs.

I'm assuming I'll have to edit this into his original profile, eh? I'll also add some to his bio from the first mission.

OOC: They aren't the only ones... Just off the top of my head I can tell there are a ton of profiles missing there.

Quark, Delta, Shard, Flint, Marrow, Theta, Quake, Forticus, Captor, and a bunch of others.  :bored:

OOC: Yes, I have gotten behind in entering profiles on that list. I should be ashamed of myself. 

IC Flint [Hero Factory - Hangar Bay]:

Satisfied with the information gleaned from the launch reports, but no less anxious about the situation, Flint turned to Titanos. "No one has left since Breeze was sent off," he informed the giant Hero. "We may hav-" Something caught his optic a ways behind Titanos: a dropship leaning at an odd angle, with scrape marks on the floor as though it had fallen from the rigging above. Flint immediately raised his pistol and crept over as quietly as his large form could manage. He began to slink around to the side, but didn't have to go far to find yet another gruesome scene.

Gun arm dropping to his side in dismay, Flint hailed Mission Control. "This is Flint," he sighed. "No sign of the killer, but... we found another body..."

GM NPC ZIB

Zib shook his head. "Is he David Heck?" If so, the killer was trying to set us up.

Echo began making his way towards the assembly tower to get his saw arm replaced. This would only take a few minutes...

OOC: Updating Echo's profile here (the large text indicates what has been changed):

Weapons: Echo has a penchant for messy close-ranged melee weapons (chain-saws, serrated talons, etc.), often replacing entire arms. Echo has replaced his usual buzz-saw with a pair of extendable claws which can fold onto his forearms when not in use, keeping his hands free for computer work. He's also outfitted with short-ranged concussion blasters that make use of surrounding sound waves for ammo. Side gear includes a pair of cuffs, limited medical kit, and a handful of flash drives loaded with viruses and back-door programs.

I'm assuming I'll have to edit this into his original profile, eh? I'll also add some to his bio from the first mission.

Profile changes approved. Please edit it in, yes, so I don't lose track of it.

Profile changes approved. Please edit it in, yes, so I don't lose track of it.

OOC: Done. I'll have to remember to update whenever I upgrade/change my characters, then.  :)

His upgrade complete, Echo turned back towards Focus and said, "Good to go now. Lead the way."

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

GM NPC FURNO

"Zib, what do you think?"

GM NPC ZIB & QUADAL

Just then Quadal floated in with a report. Zib looked it over. "The report just came in from the dam - they are missing all but one of the city's turbines. Mysteriously, all but two of the turbines report power coming in, despite the turbines not actually being there."

GM NPC FURNO

Furno shuddered. "Any idea where the turbines are?"

GM NPC ZIB

Zib blinked. "Striker and Marcus Vex found three...and Marcus blew one up." He shuddered.

GM NPC FURNO

Furno sighed. "I think we should go back to beast fighting."

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Aw shoot, I'd better edit Thumper's profile to add those weapons she never uses, too. But while I'm here, I would like to request an alteration for Quark, which will be mentioned later if approved. I wish to complete the Buzz Lightyear Aesthetic and give her extendable wings. She won't be flying with them, she'll be falling with style. Arguably they could also grant better stability and control when flying in space, too.

"... Yes. That... might be best." Flood didn't really want to explain to the nice people at the power station what had happened to their turbines.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

"Gunpowder?" Traferous said, wondering why his companion (Kavok Quake) would choose such a primitive and volatile explosive. But volatile might be suitable. 

The three - Night Stalker, Kavok Quake, and Traferous - walked into the Transportation Federation main base. The route that led to Traferous' dock contained a bunch of triggers, traps, and explosive devices, all of which the master disabled from this end with a facial scan and a combination passcode. 

How Night Stalker managed to get in there without triggering an alarm, springing a deadly trap on himself, or blowing himself up is yet unknown, yet we presume his informant was responsible for that. 

"How did you get through here?" Traferous asked Night Stalker. "Just out of curiousity." 

The three were in the back of a conference room. After Traferous entered his clearance, the console retracted out of view and the door closed, looking for all the world like another conference room wall. Traferous walked past a bunch of expensive leather chairs and toward the door. 

IC: Night Stalker

"It wasn't easy, and my informant knew a lot.  Don't worry, he won't be telling anyone else."

OOC: where in Hero Factory might we come across an interesting occurrence?

Also, making a minor edit to the profile of Focus; just going to clarify that his sword is magnetically attached to his right thigh when not in use.

Focus remained silent as they left the assembly tower, right hand resting upon the handle of his sword as they walked through the halls of the Hero Factory. There was no need to tell his companion where they were headed, for every Hero knew the path towards Mission Control. If anybody was up-to-date on the killer, it would be Zib and his crew. 

OOC: There's the other group of Heroes hunting for bodies, but other than that, we're just waiting on Nato to kill somebody again.

Echo sincerely hoped the other Hero didn't expect him to talk. Focus was silent himself though, so he remained quiet. But why were they going to Mission Control? Maybe Zib would know something he hadn't sent out in an announcement?

OOC: Well, Riot's profile was posted way back on page 7, and I believe I recall seeing him there before (?), so his link might've just accidently gotten itself deleted during a previous edit. I find it a lot more likely that you added him in the first time somewhere during the fifteen-page difference between him and Leighla (page 22), because otherwise, that would mean you didn't do so for a whopping 52 pages, and I don't think you're that behind on adding in the new profiles. :P

No big deal or anything; just figured I'd let you know it happened.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

As they approached Mission Control, Focus hesitated. He shifted in place to allow Echo to take the lead.

"I'm sure you know that I have been grounded for having some... difficulty with following orders out on the field," he said, speaking quietly so as not to be overheard. "Mission Control staff might not take too kindly to my presence bursting in. Better if you go in first; it will reassure them somewhat, and they will give us less trouble."

IC: Kavok Quake

"I'm using it because it's quick and easy to make, we had to use it all the time on my home planet. As long as I have some heaters that can be remote controlled then five of these should cause quite some damage and distraction within one area. 

It's time to move on.

Echo did know that, and the proposition made sense, so he accepted the lead position and pushed the door open gently. He poked his head in to see if everything was okay in here or if the murderer had paid Mission Control a visit. It seemed clear, so he opened the door the rest of the way and walked in. "Zib," he said quietly, causing the other to jump. "Do you have anything for us on the killings?" He glanced briefly back at Focus to see if he was doing this right.

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Hospital Siege

Drift took up a position beside the door and brought up both remaining impact grenades, prepared to throw. "Ready when you are, pal," he nodded to Nex.

IC: Evil Cobra Shard and Co. - Antropolis Hospital Siege

Evil Shard had a sudden, brilliant insight. "You lot," He said to the evil brain swarm on the bed. "Some of you hide under stuff. It'll give the Heroes a harder time than if you're all in one lump." The brains grumbled that this was indeed a good idea and began hiding under the bed, medical racks, drawers, and some ​particularly evil ones latched onto the ceiling. This was gonna be fun...

GM NPC NEX

Nex decided not to opt for subtly and just melted the door down with his plasma gun, and then immediately folded himself against the wall by the door. He was not in the mood to be brained or turned into a Popsicle.  

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship hull

It appeared that the ship's slowing down was simply a false alarm. The ship began to speed up again, but not before several jaw beasts boarded the vessel. Ferro was sure one of them had spotted him, but had chosen not to act. That probably wasn't a good sign. Jason was unable to hear what was going on above the water, but he doubted Breez was having any trouble with the beasts. She was an Alpha team member, they knew how to take care of themselves. But still, that was a lot of opponents for one hero to deal with... Jason used magnetism to climb up the ship's hull in order to take a peek at what was happening on the deck, while being careful to stay out of sight. His temporary weakness made the task somewhat arduous, but not exceptionally difficult.

GM NPC BEASTS & BREEZE

Breeze, for her part, had taken her stand on top of a shipping crate, firing at anything and everything that got close. She jumped out of the way of a swooping Flyer Beast, blasting a Jaw Beast in the mouth. She grimaced - this couldn't last. It was only a matter of time before she went down. 

She hoped that they would get to their destination soon. 

OOC: Aw shoot, I'd better edit Thumper's profile to add those weapons she never uses, too. But while I'm here, I would like to request an alteration for Quark, which will be mentioned later if approved. I wish to complete the Buzz Lightyear Aesthetic and give her extendable wings. She won't be flying with them, she'll be falling with style. Arguably they could also grant better stability and control when flying in space, too.

"... Yes. That... might be best." Flood didn't really want to explain to the nice people at the power station what had happened to their turbines.

GM NPC FURNO

"Yeah." Furno said. "Where should we go next?"

GM NPC ZIB

"Can I make a suggestion?"

IC: Night Stalker

"It wasn't easy, and my informant knew a lot.  Don't worry, he won't be telling anyone else."

IC: Kavok Quake

"I'm using it because it's quick and easy to make, we had to use it all the time on my home planet. As long as I have some heaters that can be remote controlled then five of these should cause quite some damage and distraction within one area. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"He most certainly will not. I intend to have him executed immediately."

He then nodded at Kavok Quake's explanation. "You have a point. It might be slightly harder to find than Kryptonium or anti-quaza, but it shouldn't be too big of a diversion. 

The three walked through the door of the conference room into a large office space. Citizens lowered their eyes with respect to Traferous as they passed by, but it seemed that none of them were really of the mindset of fear. If their emotions could be read, it was between the respect employees have for their leader, and what fans of a rock singer from Makuhero City might have. 

OOC: Well, Riot's profile was posted way back on page 7, and I believe I recall seeing him there before (?), so his link might've just accidently gotten itself deleted during a previous edit. I find it a lot more likely that you added him in the first time somewhere during the fifteen-page difference between him and Leighla (page 22), because otherwise, that would mean you didn't do so for a whopping 52 pages, and I don't think you're that behind on adding in the new profiles. :P

No big deal or anything; just figured I'd let you know it happened.

Noted. I have now officially put fixing the profile thingy on my to-do list - should be done within the week. (I have the entirety of Thanksgiving week off, a much needed breather. Whew.)

Echo did know that, and the proposition made sense, so he accepted the lead position and pushed the door open gently. He poked his head in to see if everything was okay in here or if the murderer had paid Mission Control a visit. It seemed clear, so he opened the door the rest of the way and walked in. "Zib," he said quietly, causing the other to jump. "Do you have anything for us on the killings?" He glanced briefly back at Focus to see if he was doing this right.

GM NPC ZIB

"Hold on just a second...okay. The two murders were both of lower-level technicians - a Jason Vale and a Donald Heck. Jason wasn't anyone important, just worked on the assembly tower and helped Mr. Makuro on some designs." 

"Donald...he's a bit more sketchy. A Hero Core vanished under his watch some time back, and we investigated, but we couldn't find it anywhere. The night that happened, the power readouts to the assembly tower were unusually high. He told us that someone had teleported in, nearly overloaded the power circuits before he stopped him, and left with the core."

"What's more interesting is that there was a message for help sent by Donald right before he died," Zib said, pulling up the message on the screen. 

Help! Someone knows what we did. They killed Vale, then came after me! I got away, but the rest of you aren't safe. Meet me in my room, ASAP. We need to get out of here...

"This was sent to these three people." Zib said, pulling up Emily Sharp, John Flak, and Sara Module. "None of them really seem to have anything in common. It feels random."

OOC: Conference start ICs incoming momentarily.