fishers64

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

Flood peered down. "It appears the third member of our team has arrived. I've worked with them a few times, actually. They are good people."

He shot at a few of the remaining Flyer Beasts.

OOC: Thanks, Fishers! I... hate to be That Guy, but Quiver's first name is 'Mara', not 'Maria'. It's not major, and I'm really sorry I had to be the one to correct you, but it's a super easy mistake to make anyway, so I don't want to sound like I'm making fun of you for it.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Jason Ferro- Flyer beast's back

Ferro was far too busy aiming to notice what was going on around him, and as such, was taken completely by surprise when the spider-like second half of the splitter beast tackled him off of his mount, sending both crashing down onto the ship's deck. Thankfully for Jason, he recovered first, and practically threw the beast off of him, while simultaneously firing several more rounds at the creature. One second later, the brain was reduced to jelly, and one half of the Splitter beast was free. He turned his attention to the other half, still clutching it's jaw in pain. Firing a harpoon, Jason dislodged it's brain as well...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Echo - Hero Factory Hangar

Echo took a lift up to the mid-level catwalks and positioned himself in roughly the center of the room. Kneeling down, he began firing vibrations down the long antenna-like spikes on his head, smiling to himself as the room began filling in on his internal display.

If anything came through that door, he'd be the first to know.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC Shade - Bad Pohatu:

Shade came to a quick decision: Mr. Makuro was not only talking with an Alpha Team hero, he was talking to the team leader. That and the fact that Stormer didn't even know Shade was there made it all the easier to leave the inventor for a bit. Shade was smiling as he ran to the outside wall of the conference building, flipped on his quaza link mid-stride, and lunged at the building. If all went well, Shade would be through within a matter of seconds. It wasn't a subtle approach, but that blue-caped toa bot had somehow seen Shade and that didn't have the ingredients for the kind of delectable stealth kill Shade enjoyed. It was possible that Pohatu had hidden himself due to Stormer's presence, but Shade could have sworn that he had felt the being's eyes fall on the bot that wasn't there.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

GM IC ??? ("POHATU")

Pohatu saw the door get sawn in two in front of him by an invisible being (Shade). The figure knew better than to hesitate, hurling a boulder straight at the emerging hole in the wall. 

OOC: Thanks, Fishers! I... hate to be That Guy, but Quiver's first name is 'Mara', not 'Maria'. It's not major, and I'm really sorry I had to be the one to correct you, but it's a super easy mistake to make anyway, so I don't want to sound like I'm making fun of you for it.

OOC: Fixed. Beast update come tomorrow.

Edited by fishers64

IC Shade - Conference Room Doorway:

Shade backed out of the doorway, which meant the boulder would lose much of its velocity by breaking through the sides of the doorway where it wouldn't fit, and crouched in a defensive stance with his blades held out in an X-shape in the hopes that the boulder would smash sending most of the pieces to the sides. Hopefully that would reduce the amount of damage Shade might take.

IC: Anamnesis - Hallway. 

With Donald Heck's room now empty, there was nothing to stop Anamnesis from slipping inside and snooping around a little. There had to be something in here he could use to lure the others from hiding. He powered up Heck's private computer, and started skimming through the public personnel files of the remaining three creators, keeping an eye out for any pets or friends he might be able to threaten to draw them out.

Once he was done, he filed a maintenance request to Mission Control, reporting the camera and equipment malfunctions that the heroes had caused in the other hangar, before slinking out of the room and changing his appearance once he was out of sight of the security cameras. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC BEASTS (30 - NEAR FLOOD/FERRO/BILLADE/BREEZE) & FURNO & BREEZE

Between the efforts of Flood, Ferro, Billade, and Breeze, only 30 of the orginal 70 beasts were under the control of the brains at this point. 

Jason's shot freed the splitter beast's brain. It immediately tried to track down its other half to free it, only for a bunch of Jaw Beasts and Flyers to crash in and pin it down to the deck. 

This freed Breeze, who sat down on her crate, taking a much deserved rest, surrounded by free beasts that were attacking their brained counterparts. 

Furno brought the dropship back toward the ship, avoiding the brained beasts that were still trying to pursue it. Flood's shots took out some of them, but some of that was not freeing the beasts but rather injuring them so they fell. Billade might be able to free these beasts, however. 

GM IC ??? ("POHATU")

In considering the fate of the rock that hit Shade, several things must be considered. First, that the rock was not hollow, as it was not the habit of this being to make hollow rocks. Second, it was designed to eject his unwanted guest from the building to his humiliation.

After all, an invisible being, reasoned the being nicknamed Pohatu by some unknown fourth-wall breaking force, must have something to hide. And besides, he was hoping to break the fool's cloaking device. Or just break the fool.

The second thing that must be considered, is the cutting power of Shade's blades, and the obstruction posed by the doorway. Suffice to say that said doorway's demolition slowed the momentum of the boulder as it crashed through. 

It is thus determined that Shade's boulder was not going to shatter. However, Shade's blades were cutting into the boulder rather quickly, quick enough to reduce the impact and momentum of the rock aimed straight at his gut. 

GM NPC ZIB

Zib looked up from his scanner. "A suspicious maintenance request came in about one of the hangar bays," Zib said, trying to comm in Matteo and Echo. "That particular bay is a mess right now - a bunch of cameras on loop, crazy security lockdown. You two might want to check it out." 

OOC: Echo/Matteo can decide whether this communication attempt is successful or not. 

GM NPC SURGE

Surge had just come back from a mission and finished recharging. He was looking for something to do when he saw Zib's hangar quandry, and set off in that direction. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous picked up a couple of the bombs and walked through the door behind the refrigerator. This was a long way of saying: This conversation is taking too long. Let's get moving already. 

------------------------------------------

OOC: Other updates incoming tomorrow when I'm not so tired. 

IC: Jason Ferro- Ship's deck

Jason fired upon the Flyer and Jaw beasts that had attacked the Splitter.

With the other heroes fighting as well, the brained beasts probably wouldn't last much longer, Jason thought. It was a good thing his energy capactity was as high as it was, or his heavy usage of his powers would have surely weakened him significantly at this point...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"Oh dear," he mumbled as one of his shots felled another beast. He just could not do anything right this mission, could he? Still, he couldn't do more than keep shooting.

~

IC: Dorothy Quark, Eloise Thumper, Mara Quiver - Hero Factory Repair Bay

In the absence of any unoccupied repair technicians, Quark had to take it upon herself to fix up Thumper. It wasn't as daunting a task as one would imagine; healing nanites did most of the job nowadays. She remembered, back when she was a rookie and Hero Factory was still only a few teams rather than the impressive force it was now, she'd have had to fix a teammate by hand. She was very grateful for the invention of healing nanites, even if they didn't compare to the work of a skilled technician; rooting through whatever Thumper had done to herself never looked fun when she saw repairbots doing the task.

So, she'd helped herself to a few nanite applicators and jabbed them wherever she deemed necessary. Then she sat with the other two as they waited for the nanites to take effect.

"We should probably go help, afterwards," Thumper said, over the soft hum and zip of wires knitting themselves back together. "There may be a murderer on the loose, but we're Heroes. We should help however we can."

Quiver clutched her rifle tightly to her chest. Quark frowned. "There are already Heroes handling it, no doubt. There is no harm in staying safe."

"But what if they need us?" Thumper gestured to Quiver, to Quark, and then herself in one swift motion. "We could be the difference between a murderer getting away and a criminal behind bars. Too much help is always better than too little."

"I've made my stance clear. We are staying here. I don't know where this new attitude of yours came from, but I want it to go right back to wherever it was. Running off without warning, acting without thinking... it's not like you."

Thumper seemed confused. Quark pressed her attack. "Is it Bulk? Is he what's behind this?"

The larger Hero's expression was of pure mortification. "Oh my gosh, no!"

"Well, ever since you decided to run off on that mission, you've been acting strangely. Did he say something to you?"

"No! I barely even... I just said something stupid and walked off. That's all. It's not him."

"What is it, then?"

"Nothing! I just made a bunch of mistakes, and they all happened around the same time. I promise, that's all."

Quark peered at her. Thumper had always been terrible at lying, and she could see no indication of her withholding anything. She was relieved, frankly, but frowned to keep up appearances. "Well, I'd certainly hope so, young lady, after all the trouble I went through."

"Trouble?" Thumper seemed alarmed. "Oh, right, reports and stuff! I'm so sorry you have to do those. I'll help you! Even if my reports aren't very good, I can still-"

"No, Thumper." She nodded to Quiver, who hesitantly took up the explanation.

"Um, me and W-Will noticed you were really... sad... because of n-not being able to m-m-move up in w-wrestling. S-So we told Quark, and she w-went to see the H-Hero Resources team, and..."

"And I had them remove the ban," Quark said bluntly.

The silence stretched, only interrupted by the 'pang' of Thumper's abdominal dent flicking into place.

"But..." She seemed stunned. "They told me that it'd interfere with my Hero work too much."

"Well, they forget that wrestling training is as important to you as blaster or blade training is to any other Hero. And you're not going to learn anything staying in Newbie rank forever."

Slowly, Thumper's shocked expression melted into a happy, exceedingly bright grin. She grabbed Quark and pulled her into a crushing hug, Quiver joining her.

"I love you guys so much!" she exclaimed ecstatically.

"Keep it down," Quark snapped, though her voice was strained from the incredibly tight embrace. "There's a killer on the loose, and besides, there are people in here trying to recharge."

Thumper released them shortly after, though she grinned and squirmed with delight. Quiver uneasily glanced at the door.

"I think..." she said. "I think, what Ellie s-said earlier... we should g-g-g-go and help. We are H-Heroes, and that's our j-job."

"You, too?" Quark sighed. They had a point. "Fine. Whatever. We'll help- but only if someone calls for backup, and we are staying together. I am not putting either of you at risk."

Quark gestured for them to follow, and they walked out of the repair bay. Quiver was feeling confident enough to walk on her own, now that she had had time to settle in the company of her team, and shook her head politely when Thumper offered to lift her. Quark said, "We'll patrol the area. That way, we have a better chance of being close enough to help, if it's required."

~

OOC: Jeez that was a long IC for establishing the Quark Qrew is ready if backup is required.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

"Oh dear," he mumbled as one of his shots felled another beast. He just could not do anything right this mission, could he? Still, he couldn't do more than keep shooting.

OOC: Flood still looks amazing next to Shard.  :P Shard literally has not gotten anything right on this mission so far.

Loops eh? A technician must have seen the security footage. Only a very skilled eye could tell that the video was on a loop. Echo tuned down his concentration just a bit, enough that he could respond to Zib, but still be able to get a reading of some kind if something went wrong. "Yeah... sure Zib... we'll let you know... if we find anything," Echo's voice was strained and crackled a bit around the edges with white noise.

If the murderer had been able to hack into his comms (which he still highly doubted), he would be fooled into thinking the Heroes were somewhere else.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous picked up a couple of the bombs and walked through the door behind the refrigerator. This was a long way of saying: This conversation is taking too long. Let's get moving already. 

IC: Kavok Quake

Quake pulled out his minigun and said

"I've long awaited this"

He looked up at his superior 

"When you get the door open I'll interpret that as lock and load"

It's time to move on.

OOC: Looking forward to losing this, Focus and Echo are stupidly under-prepared for facing this killer right now

IC: FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

Focus had hidden himself among several large cargo crates - as close to the three civilian workers as he could be while remaining hidden. The workers, meanwhile, were attempting to repair some damage to the hull of a Dropship that Focus had... accidentally broken for them.

OOC: Looking for feedback on a Lego Dimensions RPG; any and all feedback is welcome.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Quake pulled out his minigun and said

"I've long awaited this"

He looked up at his superior 

"When you get the door open I'll interpret that as lock and load"

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker follows, holding the chemicals in his hand carefully.

IC Shade - Under Boulder:

The slowed boulder hit Shade, dented his armor a little, knocked him over, and anchored itself around the blades sinking into its center. The monolith was too heavy for Shade to get up from under and he had to lay there and wait for gravity to carry his blades all the way through the thing so he could throw the weakened stone into halves and continue his pursuit. To the passersby, they would be able to see a giant rock suspended in midair which had a bottom shaped like the indentation of a hero's armor where the stone within the chameleon field's proximity disappeared.

Edited by Vicarath

OOC: Looking forward to losing this, Focus and Echo are stupidly under-prepared for facing this killer right now

IC: FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

Focus had hidden himself among several large cargo crates - as close to the three civilian workers as he could be while remaining hidden. The workers, meanwhile, were attempting to repair some damage to the hull of a Dropship that Focus had... accidentally broken for them.

OOC: Looking for feedback on a Lego Dimensions RPG; any and all feedback is welcome.

OOC: I don't know. I think we stand a pretty good chance.  :)

OOC: You're fighting a character controlled by Nato. Guaranteed loss. 

OOC: My encounters with Dayeth and Xara prove otherwise.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hey now, who said anything about fighting? Anamnesis is definitely geared more towards stealth and strategy and subterfuge than anything specifically combat related. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey now, who said anything about fighting? Anamnesis is definitely geared more towards stealth and strategy and subterfuge than anything specifically combat related. 

OOC: Point made. 

GM NPC BEASTS (NEAR FERRO & FLOOD)

A few of the beasts that Ferro shot at were freed - most were injured. In any case, they left the fight. Meanwhile, the Splitter half that had tackled Jason tried to bite at Jason's head. 

Meanwhile, some of the freed beasts were finally coming to their senses and going to help their injured counterparts. 

GM NPC CIVILIANS (NEAR FLOOD/FERRO/BEASTS, ETC)

The citizens were surprised to see that Heroes were already on the scene. Most decided to stay to watch the show, but thankfully at a far distance from the docks. 

GM NPC STORMER (W/MR. MAKURO, SHARD, KATHERINE, EPIX)

Stormer pulled out the triage kit and set it to work on Shard, healing nanites taking effect. "Epix" he said grimly. "This hero is so incompetant he never should have been out here a more expierienced Hero to accompany him. He's hurting Hero Factory public relations in a place where they badly needed to be maintained."

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro dug through the boxes, opening and closing them, until he found a box of something that looked like a stack of black pancakes with a yellow button in the middle. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous sighed inwardly, moving past the door and making a sharp right turn, climbing up a flight of stairs. Mr. Vyle's idea of working with people was all well and good until you were forced to work with a bunch of morons who couldn't understand a simple question.

The air was fresher as Traferous swiftly made the climb to the lab near the roof, opening the door to it with a flourish. He was, indeed, more than done waiting around.

GM IC ??? ("POHATU")

"Pohatu" was not about to waste time. In fact, he never wasted time. While his opponent was stuck in slow motion, he raced through the door, kicking at the being on the ground at superspeed, trying to damage this opponent's cloaking device. 

OOC: I'm awfully tempted to post his beings profile just to clear this name thing, but I can't until this mission is over, I don't think. 

IC Shade - Still Under Boulder:

Shade felt dents forming in his side where the kicks were connecting with his armor. If Pohatu kept this up, the cloaking device underneath could be damaged and Shade would be revealed to the world. Shade's blades had a bit more wiggle room where his blades had melted some parts of the boulder's insides and he began to struggle more fiercely with the crushing force on top of him. While he moved his blades around with the little space available for them, he managed to bump his communicator's on-button against the stone in such a way as to turn it on. Shade then yelled as loudly as he could across all Hero Factory frequencies: "This is Shade; I'm trapped with a hostile in front of the conference room; Help needed." With Stormer nearby and hopefully some others, this situation could potentially be resolved quickly and without too much damage withstood on Shade's part.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous sighed inwardly, moving past the door and making a sharp right turn, climbing up a flight of stairs. Mr. Vyle's idea of working with people was all well and good until you were forced to work with a bunch of morons who couldn't understand a simple question.

The air was fresher as Traferous swiftly made the climb to the lab near the roof, opening the door to it with a flourish. He was, indeed, more than done waiting around.

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker whistles when he sees the lab.  "Impressive.  I won't be long."  He sets the chemicals down in a hood and begins mixing them together.  In just a few minutes he's done, and he begins loading the sickly green gas into ammo capsules.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"And remember, I'm not doing this for you"

It's time to move on.

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Hospital

Drift stepped out of the emergency room. The doctors had done the best they could for him, but Hero systems were infinitely more complex than those of citizens. There was only so much he could get repaired in a civilian hospital. Thankfully, almost all of his injuries were just surface damage, but a small portion of his lower back, his left arm, his left knee, and his head still ached where there was deeper scarring.

Shaking off the sluggishness of his wounds, Drift exited the hospital and began making his way to the conference center.

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Outside)

Epix would've scoffed at the irony of Stormer's words had he not been diverting most of his attention to watching Mr. Makuro.

"So submit a report when you get back to HQ recommending they demote him back down to Rookie and place him on a team," the Hero said, not even altering his tone in order to hide the fact that there were clearly more pressing issues he should be focusing on. "The word of a high-ranking Agent such as yourself should be more than enough to get the job done."

Shade's incoming message detailing his situation did little to alleviate his mood as it blasted across his audio receptors.

"Seems like I'll be writing up one myself in the near future as well," he mumbled as he prepared himself to respond. "Agent Shade, disengage and report back to the dropship. Tackling Villains who possess no immediate threat to the safety of The Package does not fall within the parameters of your current mission. I repeat, cease combat now and return to fulfil your primary objectives."

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Mission Control)

After completing his session in the Simulation Chamber and hitting up the Recharging Station once again, Riot figured that now was as good a time as any to see if he had been cleared for field deployment yet.

"Please tell me you've got something for me, Zib; I'm literally dying from boredom over here."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Shade - Under Rock:

Still writhing his blades inside the stone, Shade responded to Epix's message: "We can talk about how much authority you have over me later. I clearly stated in my message that I'm trapped and disengagement is not a possibility."

IC: Jason Ferro- Beast war(s)

Without thinking, Jason dropped both of his guns in order to grab the spiderlike beast's jaws. He managed to keep himself from being bitten, but only by a few inches. The creature didn't plan on being countered so easily, however. It started to resist Ferro's grip, and quickly began to overpower the hero. It was far stronger than the crystal beasts from before, and Ferro wasn't built with physical strength in mind...

IC: Anamnesis - Residential Wing. 

Having waited a good ten, fifteen minutes, he slipped into the room of the currently preoccupied Ms Module and powered up her computer. He once again accessed the security system and skimmed through the camera feeds from after he'd sent the maintenance report to Mission Control. There was no sign on any of the hallway feeds of the targets or their hero escorts having left the hangar, and with the failsafe shield still up it was unlikely that they'd escaped via ship.

Therefore, they were still inside the hangar, and with the internal cameras still on loop, he couldn't see what was going on in there. He'd have to flush them out somehow... and he had just the thing in mind... 

"Time to flush the vermin out of hiding." He remotely triggered a fire alert for the hangar his enemies were sheltering inside of, which would hopefully set off the automatic sprinklers and alarms... 

IC Jade:

Jade's report was cut short by blaring alarms and a wash of water that was cold as ice. Also anti flame foam.

A quick talk with the other pilots confirmed that there was in fact no fire.

Which made Jade rather miffed.

Still holding her dripping datapad, she stormed over to the shut off.

"Someone figure out who's bright idea it was to set off the fire systems!"

superspeed

OOC: Pohatu confirmed
OOC: Maybe in Half-Life 3.

Name: Graven Dfer (pronounced "fer")

Powers, Abilities, and Weapons:

1. The ability to create, control, and absorb stone. (i.e elemental power). A natural ability of Dfer's people, seeing as they live on a rocky and stone riven area.

2. The ability to change how his body moves through time. While this ability can be used to slow his body down so time moves faster all around him, he most commonly uses it to speed his body up to move faster. This means that, even while moving at high speed in realation to the world, his perception is a "slow-mo" version of his movements.

This power, however, is something he would prefer to avoid using, as moving through time faster causes him to age faster than he normally would. This means he cannot use this ability for time travel or speed himself up for an extended period of time. Further, if he were to slow himself down too far he would shut himself down, thus meaning he cannot use that power to evade death.

3. The Sight - This is Graven's highly limited ability to change his mind's relationship to time. It is most commonly used to remember long forgotten past events. The problem with this is that the future is highly variable in most cases, meaning that trying to use it to read the future usually overwhelms the mind too much, except in a rare number of cases when the outcome is certain.

Appearance: Graven is entirely silver in appearance, except for a blue cloak to indicate his royal rank.

Bio: Graven comes from a solar system ran by a feudal monarchy - but it's one that has less serfdom and more free commerce, due to the overpowered nature of practically the entire population. His planet has mines and a agricultural area, along with energy for the robotic halves of these beings. They are biomechanical - their biggest weakness is that they require both food and recharging to get by.

Graven is the prince of this planet, and the monarch's successor. Unfortunately, it is his people's tradition that successors to the throne be treated badly, and he has had to suffer under menial labor for a long time. He joined forces with the Galactic Conspiracy in order to get him an illegal but much deserved vacation. To his credit, he is not sure that is working out well for him.

---------------

OOC: I suppose that the bio will do. He did have to offer SOMETHING to the conspiracy in exchange for his "vacation", but what, that will have to be revealed later.

---------

GM IC DFER

Dfer immediately stopped kicking the Hero and dissolved the boulder. "I am not here to fight Heroes," he snapped. "I thought you were some villain - usually those are the ones that use cloaking devices and run around causing havoc."

GM NPC NEX

"I'll be there in a flash," Nex said in response to Shade's message. He had already began the walk back to the conference hall - now he made that a run.

GM NPC STORMER

"Really, that's what all vilains say when they are outnumbered four to one," Stormer said. Seeing the rapidly approaching Nex, he added "Soon to be five to one."

GM IC DFER

"You do not need five to kill me," Dfer said. "Only the invisible one."

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Half-Life and Bionicle? I wish...

IC: Alex Drift - I'm Still Calling Him Pohatu

Hearing what sounded like a small riot up ahead, Drift broke into a sprint. When he arrived in front of the conference hall, he found what was left of the brain horde they'd fought earlier, panicked civilians everywhere, a whole bunch of Heroes (including Preston Stormer himself!), then unconscious Shard (minus evil brain), and a weirdo with a cape facing off against Mr. Makuro's assassin bodyguard. "Looks like I'm a bit late to the party," Drift shook his head.

A quick beep interrupted Echo's concentration. Something about a fire alarm? Then a torrent of freezing water doused him and he lost hold of the echolocation feed completely. By the time it shut off, anyone could have slipped through.

Why had a fire alarm been set off in this hangar? There was no fire... unless... Was the killer really onto them already? Maybe he had intercepted that complaint about the cameras on loop and was trying to annoy them or something.

Unfortunately for him, he'd just made a mistake. Echo grimly ran a check on the security systems and traced back to the point the fire control had been triggered from. He marked it on his map and sent the data to Focus as well. If this murderer kept trying to use the systems he'd tampered with, they'd be able to find out exactly where he was...

OOC: I'm still going to call him Pohatu.

IC Shade - In Front Of The Conference Room:

Shade stood up, turned his sound dampeners on, and did a quick systems check. Everything seemed to be in order except for that nasty dent in his side. With this done, He attempted to shove his quazified right blade straight through the middle of Pohatu's back. Shade's reasons were sound; Now that he had a closer look at this individual, he recognized the being that had nearly killed Mr. Makuro after giving his suite door a good whomping. In Shade's book accident or not, anyone that attempted assault on the head of Hero Factory and then started beating on a hero deserved to die.

Edited by Vicarath

IC: Anamnesis - Hero Factory. 

He was beginning to enjoy this little game of cat and mouse, but he knew better than to stay in one place. He'd learned early on that anytime he started messing around with systems someone would be able to trace it, hence why he never stayed in one place for very long. The trick was to constantly remain mobile. 

Frying Module's terminal, he siphoned out what power remained and swept from the room, changing his appearance once more after he moved out of sight of the nearby security cameras. He'd wait a few minutes, then check the camera feeds again to find out how his enemies had reacted. After that, he'd decide how to proceed from there...

OOC: Interesting. 

GM IC DFER

Dfer fled the area, running from his crazy vision of his back being stabbed. He did feel a blade poke into his back as he did so. 

He shuddered at the thought of being killed. This being was a Hero...and yet wanted him dead? It made no sense. 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro pulled out the panel and pressed a button, running toward the front of the building. 

The device in his hands onfolded, a couple of light beams emerged... 

GM IC ??? ("BRAIN MASTER")

Any brains that weren't controlling civilians in the crowd vanished as the brain master teleported them home. The rest stayed, holding their civilians at attention, waiting for death.  

IC Shade - In Front Of The Conference Room:

Shade inwardly cursed his misfortune of not being equipped with super-speed. This being was the only one to evade Shade's blade and that made him all the more bent on ending Pohatu's miserable life. Shade turned off his sound dampeners, quaza link, and chameleon field in order to conserve energy and started talking. The others deserved an explanation. "That thing was the same one who sent boulders through Mr. Makuro's hotel and smashed up his door with a spiked mace. That makes him a mark in my book."

IC: Mr Vyle - Conference Room, Second Floor.

While the media folks around him pressed and jostled to get a better view of the events unfolding outside, he made a few final "adjustments" to the camera he'd bought earlier. Everything seemed to be in order; all he had to do now was wait for the conference to begin...

IC: Echo - Hacker Battle

Echo spent the next few minutes editing water and foam into the fake security footage. Anybody cross-referencing the security logs with the video would find no errors. While he was at it, he also switched up some files to make the loop's repeat point randomize and become all but undetectable. Only another Hero with hacking capabilities should be able to discover it was falsified. Or another villain...