fishers64

OOC: Could the force field withstand a collision with a Drop Ship?

OOC: The dropship would go through and get shredded to bits. The engines would likely catch on fire, and the pilot would be ejected violently into the resulting fireball. 

OOC: Then what's stopping characters, such as Ardor or Fire Lord, from waltzing through other than the loss of a ship every time they do it?

OOC: They wouldn't go through the field. The pilots would be flung away from the Hero Factory. Presumably a dropship would move faster into the field and get shredded before being expelled. If the pilot could go that fast, they would get shredded too. 

The field has to repel energy beams moving at high speed without absorbing the energy and getting overloaded, so it has to shred the beams. It would have a similar effect on solid objects moving at high speed. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Thanks for clarifying, Fishers!

The Amaztastical Lynn, the reason I asked is because Ardor and Fire Lord are practically immune to heat-based attacks. They wouldn't be burned in the slightest.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

OOC: Fire proof doesn't equal explosion proof. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: A day or two later than I meant to have this up but oh well. Man... I really need a new villain profile.

Anyways, here's my new Hero and his ship:

Hero Profile:  
Name: Gabriel Bliss
Powers and Abilities: Bliss can channel pure light through his hands to either create lasers to smite his foes at a distance or enhance his melee attacks (but not both at once). He has a wingpack* integrated into his back armor which allows him to perform gravity-defying acts of parkour such as wall-running, midair leaping, or kicking multiple enemies while remaining airborne. Bliss cannot use the wingpack while carrying anything as it is designed to support his weight only. He is outfitted with medium armor, which is the heaviest he can get without straining the wingpack.
Weapon(s): When he's not using his lasers, Bliss turns to his sword. He has extensive training with almost every type of sword available, but generally sticks to his personalized blade: a broadsword colored gold and white to match his armor with two crossguards perpendicular to each other (although he has also been known to occasionally use a rapier). His sword can attach to his back when not in use.
Appearance: Bliss uses a 2.0 style chassis with gold and white armor plating. Four feather-like protrusions fan out just behind his head, giving him a unique silhouette. His helmet looks like Rocka's.

GalleryFile.jpg
Bio: Bliss is the embodiment of just what it means to be a Hero: kind, generous, merciful, friendly, and gentle. He is slow to anger and even slower to violence, always choosing the diplomatic path over brute force. The one thing he has absolutely no tolerance for is the terrorizing of the innocent; woe betide any who do so within his knowledge. He is an inspiring presence on the battlefield and other Heroes rally around him. Bliss was created just after the Ordeal of Fire and has had no upgrades to change his size since then, hence the 2.0 body. He knows how to handle himself in a fight and is considered by most a veteran, although he himself still believes he has much to learn. His favorite things are crocheting and squirrels.

SHIP PROFILE: Cor Solis

Ship Size: Small, built for one person but can hold two if they don't mind being a bit cramped
Pilots: Gabriel Bliss
Communications Systems: Basic Hero Factory frequencies as well as a general communications for airports, radio, and such
Navigation and Drive: Standard Hero Factory maps; nothing fancy
Weapons Systems/Armor: The Cor Solis's main form of attack is its twin rocket cannons. The guns fire explosive shells that travel slower than a bullet or laser but deal much much more damage. Best used against stationary targets. To compensate for their slowness, the ship is also armed with a pair of weak laser guns. If a second person is aboard, they can take advantage of a hidden laser turret which can descend from the underside of the cockpit section. The explosive cannons and laser guns are forward facing so the turret is the Cor Solis's only defense against enemies to the sides or rear. Heavy armor protects the cockpit and wings from harm, but a shot to the central column the wings are connected to could potentially cripple the ship.
Propulsion Systems: The Cor Solis uses triple thrusters for propulsion and a four-wing-array to maneuver, giving it decent speed and agility, although it focuses mainly on its armor for defense.
Land vs. Dock: Can land in most hangars/space docks. While it is possible for it to land on a planet's surface, the Cor Solis's unique shape makes it an unwise decision.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: A day or two later than I meant to have this up but oh well. Man... I really need a new villain profile.

Anyways, here's my new Hero and his ship:

Hero Profile:  

Name: Gabriel Bliss

Powers and Abilities: Bliss can channel pure light through his hands to either create lasers to smite his foes at a distance or enhance his melee attacks (but not both at once). He has a wingpack* integrated into his back armor which allows him to perform gravity-defying acts of parkour such as wall-running, midair leaping, or kicking multiple enemies while remaining airborne. Bliss cannot use the wingpack while carrying anything as it is designed to support his weight only. He is outfitted with medium armor, which is the heaviest he can get without straining the wingpack.

Weapon(s): When he's not using his lasers, Bliss turns to his sword. He has extensive training with almost every type of sword available, but generally sticks to his personalized blade: a broadsword colored gold and white to match his armor with two crossguards perpendicular to each other (although he has also been known to occasionally use a rapier). His sword can attach to his back when not in use.

Appearance: Bliss uses a 2.0 style chassis with gold and white armor plating. Four feather-like protrusions fan out just behind his head, giving him a unique silhouette. His helmet looks like Rocka's.

GalleryFile.jpg

Bio: Bliss is the embodiment of just what it means to be a Hero: kind, generous, merciful, friendly, and gentle. He is slow to anger and even slower to violence, always choosing the diplomatic path over brute force. The one thing he has absolutely no tolerance for is the terrorizing of the innocent; woe betide any who do so within his knowledge. He is an inspiring presence on the battlefield and other Heroes rally around him. Bliss was created just after the Ordeal of Fire and has had no upgrades to change his size since then, hence the 2.0 body. He knows how to handle himself in a fight and is considered by most a veteran, although he himself still believes he has much to learn. His favorite things are crocheting and squirrels.

SHIP PROFILE: Cor Solis

Ship Size: Small, built for one person but can hold two if they don't mind being a bit cramped

Pilots: Gabriel Bliss

Communications Systems: Basic Hero Factory frequencies as well as a general communications for airports, radio, and such

Navigation and Drive: Standard Hero Factory maps; nothing fancy

Weapons Systems/Armor: The Cor Solis's main form of attack is its twin rocket cannons. The guns fire explosive shells that travel slower than a bullet or laser but deal much much more damage. Best used against stationary targets. To compensate for their slowness, the ship is also armed with a pair of weak laser guns. If a second person is aboard, they can take advantage of a hidden laser turret which can descend from the underside of the cockpit section. The explosive cannons and laser guns are forward facing so the turret is the Cor Solis's only defense against enemies to the sides or rear. Heavy armor protects the cockpit and wings from harm, but a shot to the central column the wings are connected to could potentially cripple the ship.

Propulsion Systems: The Cor Solis uses triple thrusters for propulsion and a four-wing-array to maneuver, giving it decent speed and agility, although it focuses mainly on its armor for defense.

Land vs. Dock: Can land in most hangars/space docks. While it is possible for it to land on a planet's surface, the Cor Solis's unique shape makes it an unwise decision.

Approved. 

OOC: Well that was fast.  :P

IC: Gabriel Bliss

Bliss had heard the alarms when he was recharging. As soon as his core was at 100%, he headed to the entrance to see what all the commotion was about. As he neared the lobby, his concern grew. He could definitely hear gunfire. He poked his head gingerly around the corner to see what was going on and quickly pulled it back as a lava beam seared the air where it had just been. "What the.." The Hero unclipped his sword from his back and held it up defensively as he looked around the corner again.

What he saw was total pandemonium: lava-spewing bug creatures were swarming in the streets outside and were shredding the front of the building. One rookie was firing a normal handgun at the bugs while another was attempting to build an ice wall across the front door and Buckley, an old friend of his, blasted away with his shotgun. They didn't stand a chance.

Bliss leaped forward, slashing away a lava beam, and stretched forth his hand. A lance of pure light stretched outwards into the swarm, blinding and hopefully burning a few.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC Kathrine:

"Maybe I will.... After we talk. The people who made you. Who are they?"

IC: Anamnesis - Cell.

"Traitors... scum... heartless and cruel..." he trailed off, flashes of red crackling through his form as anger bubbled once more to the surface, "And because of you, two of those monsters are still alive!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Splint

Once Quadal left, Splint raced to a section of the infirmary that had a box on the wall labeled LOCKDOWN. He shattered the glass front of the box with a punch, then pulled the lever within.

Heavy blast doors began sliding shut over all the entrances to the infirmary. The only way in or out now would be through an airlock that contained hidden cameras and a few defense mechanisms. A panel on a nearby wall slid open to reveal a cache of stun pistols, allowing the civilian medbots to arm themselves.

He ran back to where Katherine was to find her gone, along with the legs and a wheelchair. None of the other medbots had seen her leave - she had probably slipped out while they were all getting weapons. Normally this would have been bad enough, but the Factory being under attack meant there was a risk of her being injured further, or even killed.

Splint briefly considered what her motives for leaving were. Perhaps some ardent sense of duty had made her run off to the battle? If she had, the first Hero with any common sense would tell her that a Hero with no legs had no business being in a fight and send her back. But why would she take the legs with her? They wouldn't be much use anywhere but a repair bay. I suppose I'll find out when I find her. He placed a call to Mission Control.

"This is field medic Jonathan Splint. We've had a rookie that was just in critical condition not forty minutes ago vanish from the infirmary. Can you check the cameras to see if anyone matching the description of Katherine Scarlett left within the past six minutes?"

OOC: It'd probably be best if one of the Mission Control PCs answered that, since Zib is going to be overworked right now.

~Unit#phntk#1 

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City.

"This is Saracen," he spoke into his comms as he flew, trying to reach the other heroes he assumed to be still on the planet, "Can anyone read me? Does anyone need backup?" 

Idk, that's whatever it said on the wiki page. I guess treat it like a force field??? How is the cockpit handled on drop ships in this?

OOC: I haven't treated them as if they have forcefields around their cockpits.

...its biggest desire: The destruction of Hero Factory, the group that betrayed their own creation and left it to die. 

OOC: Why hello there, Anamnesis 2.0. :P

OOC: Er, Kaiba Blader 3.0. :P

Idk, that's whatever it said on the wiki page. I guess treat it like a force field??? How is the cockpit handled on drop ships in this?

OOC: It seems to me that Breaker's vessel is based on the dropship set, not either of the two dropship designs shown in the TV series. 

That might be the reason for the confusion here. 

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Ruins)

Epix grimaced.

While he knew that the inventor would be relatively safe within Hero Factory, the thought that it had just recently became a war zone still made him uneasy.

"Sir, Stormer, Shade, and I are still awaiting evac from Antropolis. As far as I know, we are all still combat-capable, though two of my drones have been completely decomissioned, and another prevented a sniper bullet from entering my shoulder."

He paused for a minute, trying to word his next sentence carefully.

"While we were able to apprehend Kaiba Blader shortly afterwards, I regret to inform you that I was forced to destroy your invention to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. It might be best to begin working on another as soon as possible."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib finally addressed Abacus. "It's clearly coming from the sky," he said. He clicked a schematic, and a shot of a huge organic creature floating in space appeared. "That thing." 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Try the guns on the roof," Mr. Makuro suggested. "We would have to lower the shield for that, but..."

GM NPC ZIB

Zib pointed to a picture of Breaker on another screen. "We are not lowering that shield yet." He switched channels. "Gunship 479, there is a hostile in a ship outside the factory about here according to the outside cameras. You have permission to engage."

He then remembered that the gunship was being beseiged by brains in the hangar. "We also have brain zappers on the way. Should be there in two minutes. If any hero wants to help, feel free."

------------------------------

GM IC WILBUR FLOOD & FERRO

There was no turbines here. There was two tunnels ahead. One looked recently cut, the other ancient. The turbine location Zib had given was right on top of the ancient-looking tunnel's entrance. 

GM NPC BREEZE & QUEEN BEAST

Breeze approached the lady cautiously, but after a quick greeting from Breeze the Queen Beast empathatically gestured to the ancient-looking tunnel and stomped her foot. 

GM NPC STORMER

"I'm not sure, yet, but we will get off," Stormer said. "Drift mentioned some old combat dropship he left near the docks, and I think I saw another ship land in that hole." He walked back to the hole and looked down, seeing Furno's dropship below.  

------------------------------

GM IC DESTROYERS (NEAR BUCKLEY)

The Destroyers blasted lava at the desk - and one particularly bright one fired at the Hero swinging the desk, hoping that he would be too involved in his attack to dodge. Still it wasn't enough for the other two to get knocked back and out cold, since they were already stunned from the electricity. 

GM IC DESTROYERS (NEAR COBRA SHARD/DRIFT)

The impact grenades further scattered the group, knocking the Destroyers into the walls and out of the bullet's path. They blasted at the side walls, ignoring Cobra Shard's ice wall in front. 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS (NEAR JADE/GORN)

Upon seeing that the two heroes had managed to board and that it was something easily defeatable by their master's lasers, the brains stopped paying attention to the dropships and headed for the elevator shafts, looking for Mission Control. 

GM NPC CIVILIAN WORKERS (NEAR JADE/GORN)

Unfortunately for the brains, the first elevator was filled with civilian workers carrying Mr. Makuro's brain zappers. They began powering up the devices. 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

Some of the evil brains tried to attack and control the civillians, while others simply boarded the elevator. Most of them fled for their lives. 

OOC: It seems to me that Breaker's vessel is based on the dropship set, not either of the two dropship designs shown in the TV series. 

That might be the reason for the confusion here. 

OOC: Well, yeah, if it has an open cockpit like that a force-field around it is totally fine. I've just been treating them like TV show dropships with glass enclosed cockpits. (see Stormer/Von Ness fight for an example)

Edited by fishers64

GM IC DESTROYERS (NEAR BUCKLEY)

The Destroyers blasted lava at the desk - and one particularly bright one fired at the Hero swinging the desk, hoping that he would be too involved in his attack to dodge. Still it wasn't enough for the other two to get knocked back and out cold, since they were already stunned from the electricity. 

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Call Centre. 

Even though his motion sensor allowed him to detect the sprays of liquid lava streaking through the air towards him, it didn't buy him enough time to avoid them completely. As he dropped the desk and tried to dodge, one of the streams scorched across his right side, splattering onto his arm and shoulder. He staggered backwards with a yelp, trying to flick the molten goop off of his armour before it ate its way through to something important. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479er

"With pleasure."

Taking aim, Gorn unleashed a barrage of gunfire upon the brains, turning the ones he hit into paste. Some of the civilians weapons finished charging their weapons, and fired at the brains as well. Within moments, almost all of the brains had either retreated, or been killed.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: I have updated Var Vicious's profile with an astrodroid. I only realised it was missing after I'd put up the profile, so I hope this is alright.

IC: Nimius Ardor
Nimius had left the hospital shortly after the medi-bot had finished patching up his shoulder. He now climbed up to the top of one of the communication towers, and as he took in the console's interface, he quickly put together a message for Hero Factory. "Nimius Ardor here. I was shot down in orbit around Tranquis VII and am currently without any method of leaving the planet. I require immediate extraction."

IC: Lilith and Titanos
Lilith aimed at the part of one of the destroyers that she felt was likely to incapacitate it and took the shot, sending a powerful bolt of energy that was designed to knock out most foes. She then aimed at another, and took the shot at it too. Meanwhile, Titanos groaned as he reached the conflict, swinging his arms at one of the destroyers in an effort to knock it away. He hoped he wouldn't have to do much more than that.

IC: Jimmy Abacus
"Hmmm... I'd offer to join the fight, but I'm not built for battle, and I doubt this pistol would do much in the way of stopping these things. There has to be something I can do to help... Perhaps I could stop by the armoury and pick up a bigger gun? Or do you have something else in mind for me to do?" Jimmy asked of Zib.

IC: Captor
"I guess there isn't really any way spin this; I was sneaking around. Bad habit, I know, but it has kept me in business for this long. Anyway, I'm Hunter. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr... ?" Captor responded and then inquired.

IC: Blake Crosshair

I hate waiting.

Unfortunately, that seemed to happen a lot in my line of work.

But finally, my time had come.

Showtime.

I ran past the entrance, firing my energy grapple at the big oaf currently destroying the opposition.

I needed a vantage point.

Edited by VahkiDane

OOC: Wait, you're grappling to... another Hero?

IC: Echo - Villain Containment

"Alive, but not in any position to cause more damage. I dropped them off for interrogation and lockup on my way here."

IC: Cobra Shard - The Battle for Hero Factory

"Oh no you don't!" Shard turned his ice beam on the Destroyers coming around the sides in an attempt to freeze them solid.

IC: Alex Drift - The Battle for Hero Factory

Drift knocked over a table and took cover behind it as more lava blasted overhead, melting holes in the walls and floor. Suddenly, a white hot beam blasted out from... behind him? into the swarm. He turned around and saw, "Gabes!" 

IC: Gabriel Bliss - The Battle for Hero Factory

"You know I don't like it when you call me that," Bliss reminded the other Hero as he hurled another javelin of radiance into the horde. Dodging a lava beam, he called over to Buckley, "We'll get slaughtered if we can't find some heavier fire-power, Reginald! I'm going to go grab my ship; can you hold the lobby while I do that?"

IC: Shade - Conference Hall Ruins

"The combat dropship by the docks sounds good." Shade hesitated before asking in a rushed way, "Could I fly this time? I've always wanted to. I haven't had any training or experience or anything but I've always thought I'd be good at it."

OOC: I meant to post a ship profile ages ago but kept pushing it off. Procrastination is over!

SHIP PROFILE: The Scalpel

Ship Size:
The Scalpel is a one-man light carrier shuttle that
Shade uses to transport himself to his assassination targets. It is shaped like a sleek silver arrow head with thrusters on the back, wings on the sides, and a small fin on the top. A recharge station is installed where a copilot’s seat would normally be. There is a small area in the back large enough to hold a land speeder when needed. If the speeder is not needed, the space is left open in case Shade needs to bring the body of the deceased mark back to Hero Factory. This area is large enough to hold two 2.0 models if they don’t mind laying down on top of each other in cramped positions.

Land Speeder: The land speeder is just big enough to hold a 2.0 model with a maximum weight limit of 600 lbs. The speeder has almost no armor to speak of (just some light plating over the engine and other major parts) and can reach a maximum speed of 200 miles per hour. There is a small detachable container on the back held on by magnetic systems. The container is 2 ft3 and is impervious to the most common means of detection allowing sensitive items to be carried unnoticed.

Pilots:
Shade rides along in the pilot seat, but he relies completely on Silke. Silke is Shade’s personalized ship AI that operates all functions of the ship.

Communications Systems: 
The Scalpel has open network channels to receive and transmit to and from Hero Factory’s Assassin Division. This means that the only ones capable of communicating with the ship are those who either find the ship’s frequency code on accident, those who have a high enough clearance and are part of the AD project, or those who are given access to the AD’s line of communication specifically.

Navigation and Drive: The star charts and navigation systems are state of the art when it comes to The Scalpel. Every known Star and Planet system is mapped and stored in order for Silke to make the best decisions regarding flight path and ship-to-destination trajectory. The ship was built and personalized for Shade and can track him and fly to him as long as they are in the same system. Shade can communicate with Silke on a private communication line.

Weapons Systems/Armor: The ship is designed with a proto-type cloaking device more powerful than most chameleon fields in existence. The field is designed to protect against heat vision or similar heat detection devices, radar, sonar, x-ray, magnetic, and infra-red rays. Even if another ship knew or suspected that The Scalpel was in the area and used the cunning method of scanning the surrounding air’s molecules and atoms (this wouldn’t work in space) to detect the ship sized “bubble” of nothing, The Scalpel would simulate the chemical makeup of the air around it and forgo detection. The armor is light as the ship is designed for stealth, not for combat. The only weapon is a swivel turret on a track that allows the turret to travel from the top of the ship to the bottom and adjoining sides. The turret is a high caliber precision-beam model that excels at exploiting weaknesses in another ship. The beam can only be kept up for 4 seconds before having to cool down for 14 seconds.

Propulsion Systems: The Scalpel has 4 hyper-boosters on the back and one attached to each wing. Its maximum acceleration is 8000G. The wings and fin have gaps in the middle to allow the swivel turret to roll around on the track and down the sides without interference.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): The wings fold up upon landing, allowing the ship to land in any hangar. It can land in a hangar with a low ceiling as long as there’s room to dock with the wings in flight gear. The ship is capable of landing in water without fear of harm as long as there’s no breach in the hull and the doors remain closed. This came in handy when Shade had to lose a tail over a water world long enough for Silke to tell him how to repair the damaged chameleon field generator.

Location: It is currently docked in AD's private underwater hangar bay.

Edited by Vicarath

"Alive, but not in any position to cause more damage. I dropped them off for interrogation and lockup on my way here."

"I would so love if you moved them into cells across from mine," he sneered in response, "Since I can't break their bodies, perhaps I'll try to break their minds instead." 

Dodging a lava beam, he called over to Buckley, "We'll get slaughtered if we can't find some heavier fire-power, Reginald! I'm going to go grab my ship; can you hold the lobby while I do that?"

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Call Centre. 

He scoffed. That was like asking him to stop a tidal wave with a bucket. "Absolutely!" He picked up his shotgun once more. 

IC: Captor
"I guess there isn't really any way spin this; I was sneaking around. Bad habit, I know, but it has kept me in business for this long. Anyway, I'm Hunter. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr... ?" Captor responded and then inquired.

IC: Crowley - Traferous' Ship.

He remained silent, staring blankly at the dog robot. In the past, he'd come to realise that playing the part of the dumb beast could often prove beneficial, and since the doctor was here to ask all of the questions, Crowley saw no reason not to go ahead with the act. 

IC Max Vale:

"Be careful down there!" He called. Hot shot though he may be, he recognised danger when he saw it.

And the battle field below was incredibly dangerous.

A gleaming metal figure stood idly to one side.

Max looked at it, and spoke in a language long since lost to time.

Yuko, Aniki!

[url=https://youtu.be/aNQvLECht08][/url]

The green mechanical suit opened, and Max stepped into it, a grin on his face as the armor closed around him. the eyes lit up as the suit activated, displaying information in front of Max's vision, including a meter of his current level of Spiral energy. He flexed the arms and legs experimentally, making sure everything was working properly, and stepped into the light of the nearby star. It glanced off the angular lines and shone brightly, as max's grin only widened.

The left arm transformed into a powerful cannon, and the wings that were normally retracted extended out like blades.

Truly, this combination of man and machine was the primal essence of the Spiral. While Aniki was mostly mechanical, it also sported a bio computer, that interfaced with Max.

His species had a word for this type of combination.

"Gattai!!!!"

With a single bound, he'd launched himself out of the ship, and began freefalling toward the planet below.

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

IC: The Creator - New Dawn, Hangar Bay.

Leaving control of the ship in his sister's capable hands, he made his way to the... well, elevator wasn't quite the right word, but it was close enough. Stepping into the box-shaped cage of cartilage, he examined the "buttons" - a bundle of sensory nodes clustered around one of the bars, each one representing a different section of the ship that the "elevator" could access. 

He gently a ran a fingertip over the one for the hangar, and the cage lurched into motion, the muscular walls of the elevator shaft undulating to propel the cage down through the bowels of the ship, towards its destination. Once it reached the hangar, overlapping flaps of tissue that served as doors rippled apart, allowing him to step out into the fleshy interior of the hangar bay. 

Approaching his preferred dropship - oldest among the "children" of the New Dawn - he coaxed its hatch into opening and clambered inside. "I'm ready to leave," he spoke into the comms integrated into the ship's interior, "open the hangar." Grown to protect the crew at all costs, the New Dawn had many failsafes in place to ensure that end, one of which was that the hangar doors - actually a secondary mouth - could only be opened by the pilot, from the bridge. 

The hangar jaws yawned open, and the dropship released itself from its moorings, allowing the vacuum to pull it out into space. Once it had righted itself, it powered up its engines and began to fly down towards the surface of Makuhero City.

OOC: Figured it was time to try my hand at another Villain.

Name: Wraith

Powers and Abilities: Biometric Holographic Scanning - Wraith can quickly scan anyone within her line of sight, giving her almost immediate access to their medical history, psychological profiles, and a complete three-dimensional layout of their appearance, along with their current vital signs. She can then cloak herself inside a light-based projection of them, provided that they are of a similar size and build, which not only looks and feels like the original, but also overides her current status with that of her previous target's, allowing her to bypass cameras and scanners with both the utmost impunity and the ability to retain any and all weapons that she has in her possession.

In other words, when combined with her already extensive knowledge of lockpicking and bypassing other electronic systems via either manual hacking or hot-wiring, she is an absolute security nightmare, manifested in physical form.

Weapons: Cold-Fire Katana - A sword possessing a blade that, when activated, begins to molecularly disintegrate any object its wielder attempts to cut.

Suppressed Nano-Cannons - Capable of firing six shots before needing to be manually reloaded. Has excellent stopping power, can punch holes into the toughest of armor, and uses rounds containing carnivorous nanobots that attempt to devour their targets shortly after impact.

Explosive Gel Sniper Rifle - A relatively silent weapon that fires capsules that shatter upon impact with its targets, splashing them with a highly volitile substance designed to detonate after a few seconds of being exposed to the atmosphere.

Appearance: Wraith is primarily silver, transparent purple and transparent light blue. She has light blue eyes, purple tendrils flowing from the back of her head, two talons emerging from her feet, and a skeletal motif that is littered with spikes.

Bio: Wraith is a Model R8H-47 assassin bot created by a Villain unknown to Hero Factory's database, who intended to build an army that could not only infiltrate their way into their headquarters but also destroy them from the inside. He died shortly before his plans could be realised, however, and she and her sadistic sisters were eventually sold on the black market in order to cover his debts. A gang of small-time criminals eventually bought her in the hopes of bettering themselves by having her take out a local crime lord, but after figuring out that she was more intelligent than all of them put together within the first hour of her activation, she turned on her supposed "masters," murdering them all with nothing but her bare hands before deciding to go into business for herself as a professional contract killer. 

And as of right now, she is one of the best there is at what she does.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"We only keep special cases here at the Factory, like you," he gestured towards the villain. "Civilian criminals are sent to the Makuhero Jail." Turning to Scarlett, he said simply, "Emily Sharp, John Flak, level 4 waiting room 9-C."

"Back in a second," he called over his shoulder as he dashed off, the booms of Old Chum reassuring him that they would be fine for a few minutes without him.

IC: Jason Ferro

As he searched, Jason was met with a pair of tunnels, one looking to be far older than the other. Taking a moment to consider which route to take, he eventually decided upon the ancient one, and started down it.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"Oh, I feel so privileged," he spat sarcastically, deciding it was worth using up a little more of his remaining power than was strictly necessary to inject some extra acid into his tone, "And what, exactly, that you heroes intend to do with such a special case like me?" 

IC Kathrine:

One leg on, several automatic systems sliding into place and interfacing wuith my own. I flexed it experimentally, pulsing the thrusters in turn.

Problem with this.

In this post, a medical team picks up Rocka, who just had his leg almost severed. In this post, 10 pages and a boss battle later, Rocka's still in the medbay. I feel that if a full medical team couldn't finish repairing an Alpha Team hero after an hour or so, Kat shouldn't be able to fix herself in 15 minutes with a screwdriver.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: It's not fully repaired, just functional. plus she has a few extra tools, wrenches and the like. the leg works, but it's basically just a framework right now.

IC Kat:

"I suppose that depends, doesn't it? For now, you serve your time. From there we can discuss option for you moving on with your life."

IC: Breaker

I contact Gunship 479. "Go ahead. Engage. Control has to lower the shields for you to pass, and for you to engage, allowing me through... So go ahead, if you reckon you want to get your head knocked in."

OOC:

Fishers, would it be safe to assume that Villain Storage is on it's own power system, located within Villain Storage?

bBhcfWO.png

IC Jade:

Great and then there was -this- guy.

"Look buddy, I dunno what you're on out there but that dinky little drop ship ain't gonna last too long against my baby here. be a dear and bug off will ya? I got more important things to worry about."

I switched the channel off, and turned to my gunner, How we doin' back there?"

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Gunship 479er

"Let's just say that I'm glad that I won't be the one scraping these things off the walls when this invasion is through."

Gorn scanned the room for any brains that might have escaped, but found nothing other than brain paste.

"Oh, and the ceiling, too."

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

He laughed, "Serve my time? I may not be well-versed in the laws of you hypocrites, but I wasn't aware that doing exactly what you're programmed to do was a punishable offence."