fishers64

IC: Anamnesis - Cell.

"I was inside this place for weeks, and no one knew about it until today," he hissed, "I've seen every schematic there is of this building, explored every convoluted crack and crevice. Your bomb squad would never find the device in time."

He paused, taking in the distant sounds of battle, "Besides, it sounds like you're already in the middle of a crisis." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kathrine:

One leg on, several automatic systems sliding into place and interfacing wuith my own. I flexed it experimentally, pulsing the thrusters in turn.

Problem with this.

In this post, a medical team picks up Rocka, who just had his leg almost severed. In this post, 10 pages and a boss battle later, Rocka's still in the medbay. I feel that if a full medical team couldn't finish repairing an Alpha Team hero after an hour or so, Kat shouldn't be able to fix herself in 15 minutes with a screwdriver.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Rocka's leg was cut open and burned up by Aza, though, and that wasn't an Assembly Tower order. I figured that they would try to put that leg back together, which would take longer than ordering two replacements. Even if they did they probably would have to amputate a half melted thigh to do it. Not completely comparable. 

I think Rocka also had some arm damage too from that fight. I'm pretty sure Katherine's okay. 

OOC: Fair enough.

She still has moderate damage to her left shoulder and right arm, though. I'd also imagine that if you enter a medbay in critical condition, leaving without the permission of a doctor is frowned upon.

IC: Splint - Infirmary

"I've been told that she did, although I wasn't there to see it myself. I do know that she almost died doing it."

He opened the door of the airlock and stepped inside. The door closed behind him, and another medbot opened the outer door for him. He broke into a light run, heading for Villain Storage.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC Kathrine:

He could be telling the truth.

I wasn't going to let him out, but it was entirely possible.

"Well now you're changing your story. First you said it was in the reactor, and now it could be anywhere. Maybe you did plant a bomb, Anamnesis, but I don't think you're prepared to blow yourself and thousands of others up just to satisfy you quest for revenge on two people."

If I see another villain character who either a) is organic and witnessed everyone they love die or b) is a failed Makuro experiment, I am going to punch something.

OOC: *Sweats nervously*

Oh wait my work in progress Hero character narrowly avoids this description. I'm in the clear. *Wipes brow*

Oh, and thanks to Timeageness for clarifying. The weapons are still kind of overpowered to me (disguising yourself as someone's friend and then shooting them in the back with an ultrapowerful weapon is the main situation that I'm thinking is a bit too easy to pull off) but look, Fishers has said she's gonna review it, and ultimately her word is law. So, if she finds no issues with her, then honestly that's fine by me.

~

IC: Mara Quiver - I Assume Thumper's Doing Some Kind Of Cool Slow Motion Walk Over

Quiver wasn't sure how to reply- wouldn't Quark need more help?- until she looked up and immediately remembered the villain advancing on her, blood dripping from the wound she'd made, eyes centred on her and only on her as they stepped over the corpses they had made...

"Y-Yes," she mumbled. "Y-Y-Yes p-p-p-p-please."

She sent her coordinates.

~

OOC: Vestak, while Night Stalker's radar abilities still elude me, it may be because I'm thinking of a literal radar rather than a sensor array or whatever. So, while I'm not sure how you can pick up someone nocking a bow with a radar, I'm willing to wave that off as a wording issue. Besides, he's running away right now so it really doesn't matter all that much.

IC: Dorothy Quark - Mechron City Streets

As the front of the shop fell, the villain still inside, Quark cursed again. She looked to it, to the buildings falling apart around them, and then back to the building which was now leaking a lot of gas. She wasn't stupid- either the villain was trapped inside- either in the still standing portion of the building or under the rubble- or they'd escaped out a back window or something. She ran towards the back of the building to see an open door,and no sign of the villain.

"He's gone," she shouted to Wolfe. "I can't believe this day could have gone any worse. Great. Great!"

"We've got other problems," he replied as she approached. "These buildings are going to fall if we don't do something!"

She looked around. There wasn't really much they could do; there wasn't much around, except wreckage. She ran to an upended, partly destroyed car. "Help me lift this. Maybe we can use this to support this building here, prevent it from falling completely."

They were both heavier-build Heroes- not tank-class, like Thumper or Bulk, but sturdy and strong- and propping the car under an overhang to support the building took little time. Scrap metal and damaged cars were employed to further support the buildings, and they seemed to hold for the time being. Quark wasn't planning to wait around and check. Besides, the civilians within the buildings were already fleeing the area.

Wolfe said, "We need to help them out of there."

He saw Quark glancing back at where the police station was, and said, "They'll be fine. They said they'd call you if there was trouble. Now stop being such a worrywart and help me evacuate the buildings!"

OOC: I don't know if any of that support stuff would work but I figured it wouldn't be Hero-like to at least try and prevent property damage.

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Strike

He climbed in behind Strike. "Yeah, that udder guy slapped 'em on me. Hard to see wit' these sleeves."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

This hero clearly wasn't a very good listener. It seemed to be a trait a lot of them shared, now that he thought about it. "Have you seen the size of the reactor in this building?" He scoffed, "It's huge. And perhaps you weren't paying attention to the part of my story where I explained that I don't play by your rules. You heroes are weak, inefficient, inferior. Your negligence has cost this galaxy dearly, and now you've deprived me of my revenge." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City.

"On my way," he angled in the air, flying towards the coordinates he'd been given. With no other traffic in the air, there was no reason for him not to bump up his flight speed a little, and he soon landed near Quiver, "Where's the villain?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jason Ferro- Tunnel

Ferro examined the contents of the shaft, trying to determine which path would suit his or Flood's abilities more. Finally, he turned to his partner to make a suggestion.

"I could use magnetism to get to the side path. Do you think you can handle the beasts at bottom?"

OOC: I'm assuming the ladder is metal, since a wooden one would break under the weight of a human sized robot.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479er

Casually shooting a brain off of a wall, Gorn was starting to wonder why they hadn't lifted off yet. Assuming that there was some issue with mission control, Wilhelm decided to ask Jade.

"What's the holdup?"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: The Creator - Makuhero City. 

The dropship finally entered into the asteroid's artificial atmosphere, sweeping low over the buildings. The Creator couldn't believe what he was seeing. An entire city populated solely by robots. These machines, it seemed, hadn't just developed artificial intelligence, they'd created an entire artificial society, a mockery of the real thing. The sight was appalling. 

As he approached the heart of the city, it became clear that the fighting was centred around a large tower protruding up from the middle of an island. The Hero Factory he'd heard so much about. 

It was time for him to get some answers...

IC Kathrine:

I set down the tool I was working with.

Lokked at him, laying weakly in the cell. He didn't have anything to lose. We both knew it. 

I leaned forward.

"Let me be perfectly clear. Our reactor has sensor that are incredibly advanced, in order to regulate the amount of energy it produces, and keep accidents from happening. Let's say you do have a bomb, and that it -is- in the reactor room. A single sweep would find it, and we'd be able to disarm or safely remove and detonate it. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but talk, despite being perfectly capable and apparently willing to blow us and yourself sky high in the name of killing two people who mistreated you and committed high crimes."

I narrowed my eyes.

"So you either can't go through with it, or there is no bomb."

"I'm in a cell, genius," he retorted, "I don't have access to any radio or transmission equipment that I could use to detonate it remotely. So I'm content to sit back, relax, and wait for the automatic failsafe to kick in and set it off for me." 

"To what end?" This hero truly wasn't very smart. Or perhaps she was merely unimaginative. "I got arrested. Any detonator hidden on my person would have been found and removed, and then you'd know to be on the lookout for a bomb, as well. Hence why I put in the countdown as a failsafe." 

IC Kathrine:

"You're a being made of energy that can change shape seemingly at will. I can't imagine putting a small detonator on your person and keeping it hidden would be hard."

"All that aside, that you would think we'd let you out because you threatened us with a bomb is frankly insulting."

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

"Considering that you through yourself into an elevator shaft and got your own legs cut off just to arrest me, I'd think opening a cell door is the very least of what you'd do to prevent the destruction of everything you know and love."

He shrugged, "But perhaps you're more interested in making a name for yourself than saving lives." 

"Then I would disarm the device, finish what I started, and leave." He replied calmly, "You lot don't explode, the traitors are punished for their crimes, and no one else gets hurt."

"I've already made it clear that I don't want to have to kill anyone who doesn't deserve it. I could've killed you, after all." He replied pointedly, "But if destroying this factory, or the city, is what is required to accomplish that, then so be it.

"If that's what is necessary. Yes." 

IC Kathrine:

"It isn't necessary," I scoffed.

"I think you know that. Somewhere."

"The people who created you are not all powerful, nor are they outside the law, Anamnesis. They're going to face justice. For what they did to you."

My eyes softened slightly, "Is that really so terrible a thing that you would blow up the people trying to help you see justice done?"

"Your concept of justice is naive at best," he snarled, "And I don't see what you're trying to achieve. Trying to talk me around to your point of view isn't going to magically stop the timer on that bomb." 

"If you don't let me out, there'll be no city left to defend!" he roared, becoming a blur as he suddenly flung himself at the cell bars. His hands morphed into jagged, whirling claws, slashing and pounding on the forcefield. "You're just going to leave me in here to die, like some kind of common criminal?" His blows grew weaker, his colours dimming. "You..." he slumped against the front of the cell, fading to an almost ghost-like transparency, "...pathetic..." he fell to the floor, seemingly exhausted, "...coward." 

He wasn't truly on the verge of death, of course, but this hero had no way of knowing what kind of rate he consumed power at. And given how much she'd risked in making sure to keep him alive, surely she wouldn't risk leaving him like this? 

IC: Echo - Hero Factory

Echo stalked through the hallways, brooding over the villain. This... this thing was on some level a kind of sibling to him as all the other Heroes were, but he was so lost, so blinded by revenge and hatred that he saw them as enemies. What a sad existence to despise everyone and everything around you. Even Echo, as cold and precise as he was, made friends.

Returning his thoughts to the task at hand, he activated his comms and said calmly, "Mission Control, this is Echo requesting a sweep of the main reactor. The killer we apprehended is claiming he hid a bomb as a failsafe against capture. It may be a ruse but we can't afford to call his bluff on something like this."

IC: Cobra Shard - The Battle for Hero Factory

Shard aimed his signature roundhouse kick at the nearest Destroyer. "Eat this!"

IC: Alex Drift - The Battle for Hero Factory

Drift rolled forward and took cover behind the partially finished ice wall, which was rapidly melting from the lava. "We're not gonna last much longer! What do we do?!" he yelled as he threw another impact grenade into the swarm.

IC: Marrow - Mekron City Outskirts

Yeees, tasty delicious Quaaza... Marrow slunk through the shadows, glowing red eyes remaining vigilant for any unexpected company. Ahead, it could make out a column of smoke rising into the night sky. Another delightful smell wafted from the base of the pillar: Anti-Quaza. Almost as good as the regular stuff. Suddenly, the abomination realized new something in its hunger-driven mind: The smell of Quaza was coming from many different directions. One in particular was very close...

The creature turned down an alley and began moving in a different direction. The smell was getting stronger, yes. This was a Hero Core, no doubt about it. Marrow dropped to all fours and began using its warped arms to propel it into a sort of shuffling gallop. Closer... cloooseer...

OOC: Where would I find Traferous's ship and what might Marrow have to get through to reach it?

In regards to the Anamnesis situation, Kathrine can probably just turn on the laser field on the cell as we are shown Hero Factory's prison has in the first 2 seconds or so of this. He should be able to eat/absorb laser, right?

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC Katherine:

"Maybe you should have thought of that before planting a bomb!" I said, hitting a button near the door.

Inside his cell a minimal charger slid out. It had a limited battery that would provide a roughly 25% charge to any standard being. Once drained, the charged would retract, and the battery would be ejected and sent to be recharged.

He managed to raise his head a little, seeing the charger and weakly reaching out for it. A plan was forming in his mind. It would take a little bit of time and patience, but escape was potentially within his reach... 

OOC: Rylinth, I think it'd be pretty hard to get on Traferous' ship. It's still in orbit, I think. But, the other villains are rendezvousing at a dock to get on the ship, so his best bet would be to head there. What's the range on his sense of smell, by the by?

Also, I'm not going to reply to Rune right away- Thumper's meant to be walking to intercept, and with the conversation so far, she'd have to be doing the world's slowest walk to get there before they finished talking. I'll give it a bit longer before replying.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Spooky Tunnel

Flood looked down, trying to see if the beasts were brained. "I... suppose? I could certainly have a crack at it."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Breaker

I send a transmission to the Brain Master's ship: "Oi oi! We see you've gotten yourselves past the shield. We just so happen to have a plan. Get us past the energy shield, and we'll see what we can do about disabling it, to the effect of hastening the Hero Factory's destruction. You in?"

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Rylinth, I think it'd be pretty hard to get on Traferous' ship. It's still in orbit, I think. But, the other villains are rendezvousing at a dock to get on the ship, so his best bet would be to head there. What's the range on his sense of smell, by the by?

OOC: Hmm... didn't realize the ship was in orbit. Marrow definitely can't smell Quaza from space.  :P I might have to go back and edit the post. I'd say it can maybe smell for a mile or two around; Quaza has a rather distinct odor and whatever created this thing was clearly aiming to breed a predator that hunts Heroes.

Also, I've actually been considering having Marrow lay creepy bio-mechanical eggs somewhere to create evil baby Marrows, so I wouldn't get too attached to masculine pronouns.  :fear:

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Hmm... didn't realize the ship was in orbit. Marrow definitely can't smell Quaza from space.  :P I might have to go back and edit the post. I'd say it can maybe smell for a mile or two around; Quaza has a rather distinct odor and whatever created this thing was clearly aiming to breed a predator that hunts Heroes.

Also, I've actually been considering having Marrow lay creepy bio-mechanical eggs somewhere to create evil baby Marrows, so I wouldn't get too attached to masculine pronouns.  :fear:

OOC: Aw, shoot, sorry about that! Thought I saw you use he/him pronouns. I must've been mistaken, or misread. Does they/them or she/her work better, or even some other less common pronouns? Or even keeping the he/him; there's definitely situations where that'd still be valid.

And Fishers has this thing against characters who create drones/soldiers/fighters/etc (for a good reason, I'm sure) so you might want to hold up on the egg deal for a little while. I don't know if babies really count, but still.

OOC: Aw, shoot, sorry about that! Thought I saw you use he/him pronouns. I must've been mistaken, or misread. Does they/them or she/her work better, or even some other less common pronouns? Or even keeping the he/him; there's definitely situations where that'd still be valid.

And Fishers has this thing against characters who create drones/soldiers/fighters/etc (for a good reason, I'm sure) so you might want to hold up on the egg deal for a little while. I don't know if babies really count, but still.

OOC: Well of course they'd take about a hundred seventy-four or so years to hatch and mature... I actually don't really mind what pronouns you use, just noting that Marrow is sort of a gender-neutral character.

Oh, and thanks to Timeageness for clarifying. The weapons are still kind of overpowered to me (disguising yourself as someone's friend and then shooting them in the back with an ultrapowerful weapon is the main situation that I'm thinking is a bit too easy to pull off) but look, Fishers has said she's gonna review it, and ultimately her word is law. So, if she finds no issues with her, then honestly that's fine by me.

OOC: While I completely understand and respect your position, Zippy, I would also like to point out that one could feasibly run into a similar situation with virtually every shapeshifter wielding anything from a standard assault rifle to a crowbar, and characters finding themselves on the receiving end of such attacks have been known to find plenty of reasonable ways to counter them in the past, so it's safe to say that expecting her to one-shot absolutely everybody she crosses paths with would be just a tad unrealistic.

Either way, I'm fine with whatever Fishers eventually decides, even if I have to start over from scratch again and Wraith ends up sharing the same fate as the last Villain I tried to have approved; being put on display to gather dust on one of the many MoC shelves I have in my closet.

And man, does she look good when placed amongst her sixty other siblings.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: While I completely understand and respect your position, Zippy, I would also like to point out that one could feasibly run into a similar situation with virtually every shapeshifter wielding anything from a standard assault rifle to a crowbar, and characters finding themselves on the receiving end of such attacks have been known to find plenty of reasonable ways to counter them in the past, so it's safe to say that expecting her to one-shot absolutely every character she crosses paths with would be just a tad unrealistic.

Either way, I'm fine with whatever Fishers eventually decides, even if I have to start over from scratch again and Wraith ends up sharing the same fate as the last Villain I tried to have approved; being put on display to gather dust on one of the many MoC shelves I have in my closet.

And man, does she look good when placed amongst her sixty other siblings.

OOC: I get what you're getting at, and I absolutely agree with you- other shapeshifting characters can do the same thing, and a lot of fair players give some kind of opening anyway to allow a person to get out of such a hit. What I was thinking about at the time is that most shapeshifters have either a weakness in their disguise or don't have as powerful weapons as Wraith does. But, upon further reflection, arguably you could see through the hardlight projection with sensors, get different readings on thermal readings, probably even notice something slightly off- presuming the hardlight referenced here is the same as the solid light projections referenced in the book, they're meant to have just enough mass to hold a tool but not enough to set off alarms, so if Wraith was disguised as Bulk or someone similarly bigger and heavier than Wraith, a character could get suspicious that their footsteps are noticeably lighter. Little things like that. So, hardlight (if it's the same as the solid light/hardlight in the books) could be construed as just as fair as any other shapeshifting.

The above point still leaves the powerful weapons, of course, but Fishers may well deem them within the boundaries of the RPG, so we'll just have to wait and see how that goes. The way you described them earlier indicates they may not even be OP, but they are quite powerful, and having three powerful weapons makes the whole thing a bit of a grey area.

Also, don't be disheartened! If Fishers comes back and says that she's a bit overpowered, all you have to do is tweak her a little. There's certainly no need to get rid of her completely. Even if she turns out to be a bit over the power threshold, she's still a solid character.

While I'm here, though, I did have two general questions: Wraith's character profile mentions something about reading psychological profiles of beings. Does that extend to memories and all that biz? You mentioned it being a purely physical scan, not a digital scan of documents, so I was wondering about what it meant. I assume it wouldn't extend to memories and stuff, being a purely physical scan, but I'm not entirely sure what it does entail.

Second question because I can't remember reading it on the profile: does the ability work on organic beings? I imagine you wouldn't want to scan inside one; they're typically pretty gross, especially to a robot.

OOC: Fishers, why would Lie even think to have Captor scanned for a quaza core? He doesn't remotely look like a hero. He's a dog, for goodness sake.

OOC: A robotic dog that can talk and has somehow managed to thwart ship's security and get on board. Given this Makuro's propensity for strange inventions, it wouldn't be too out of line.

We're also dealing with an old doc who is also a bit wary of robotic life he doesn't know, seeing as a bunch of them killed his people (that's another strange trend this RPG has adopted for some reason).

If I see another villain character who either a) is organic and witnessed everyone they love die or b) is a failed Makuro experiment, I am going to punch something.

OOC: I just feel a bit iffy about it, especially since that specific detail is like the one thing that's going to screw Captor over. Captor could just as well be, if not more likely, a villain, and still meet all those criteria. So idk, maybe it's just me wanting to prevent Captor's cover from being blown, but I feel like Dr. Lie is jumping the gun with the quaza core scan... I mean, there aren't any other robots in the galaxy than Heroes that have quaza cores, are there?

OOC: I get what you're getting at, and I absolutely agree with you- other shapeshifting characters can do the same thing, and a lot of fair players give some kind of opening anyway to allow a person to get out of such a hit. What I was thinking about at the time is that most shapeshifters have either a weakness in their disguise or don't have as powerful weapons as Wraith does. But, upon further reflection, arguably you could see through the hardlight projection with sensors, get different readings on thermal readings, probably even notice something slightly off- presuming the hardlight referenced here is the same as the solid light projections referenced in the book, they're meant to have just enough mass to hold a tool but not enough to set off alarms, so if Wraith was disguised as Bulk or someone similarly bigger and heavier than Wraith, a character could get suspicious that their footsteps are noticeably lighter. Little things like that. So, hardlight (if it's the same as the solid light/hardlight in the books) could be construed as just as fair as any other shapeshifting.

The above point still leaves the powerful weapons, of course, but Fishers may well deem them within the boundaries of the RPG, so we'll just have to wait and see how that goes. The way you described them earlier indicates they may not even be OP, but they are quite powerful, and having three powerful weapons makes the whole thing a bit of a grey area.

Also, don't be disheartened! If Fishers comes back and says that she's a bit overpowered, all you have to do is tweak her a little. There's certainly no need to get rid of her completely. Even if she turns out to be a bit over the power threshold, she's still a solid character.

While I'm here, though, I did have two general questions: Wraith's character profile mentions something about reading psychological profiles of beings. Does that extend to memories and all that biz? You mentioned it being a purely physical scan, not a digital scan of documents, so I was wondering about what it meant. I assume it wouldn't extend to memories and stuff, being a purely physical scan, but I'm not entirely sure what it does entail.

Second question because I can't remember reading it on the profile: does the ability work on organic beings? I imagine you wouldn't want to scan inside one; they're typically pretty gross, especially to a robot.

OOC: Hmmm... Well, the scanners would most likely be covered since, as I said before, her own power has a similar ability and would project the data from those redouts along with the disguise, thus effectively tricking them into thinking that everything is fine. The weight issue you brought up, however, is honestly something I didn't think about originally, and I see that as a somewhat reasonable drawback, along with the possibility of establishing the fact that her shadow stays the same no matter who she looks like as well. And since those two flaws would be exceptionally difficult to pick out in a crowd, she'd be relatively safe from prying eyes as long as she didn't get too close to anyone perceptive enough to reasonably expose her.

Concerning the weapons, I'm starting to consider changing the effects of the pistols around a little. I'm thinking of having the nanobots latch onto a potential victim's interior circuitry instead in order to disrupt their flow of information to their HUD (sort of like a robotic poison of sorts), and keeping the whole "devouring them from the inside-out" bit completely inactive until they actually die.

As for your questions, no, her ability does not extend to memories (which is another thing that could potentially give her away, via extended amounts of interaction), as that would consist of involuntary mind reading and fall squarely into the autohit territory, and it only works on robots. Basically, it functions similarly to the CASIE Augmentation from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, displaying their personality type and a list of traits specific to whoever she's currently scanning in order to make her seem more believable and blend in, only without the option of influencing others via conversation. So if she disguised herself as, let's say, Stormer for instance, she would adopt a more Alpha-like personality and her actions would reflect accordingly (cutting in line, serving herself first, berating Rookies for their foolishness, and generally expressing her dislike of Mak Megahertz, as he has made that relatively common information), but she wouldn't have access to his knowledge of the rules and regulations he memorised from the Hero Factory Handbook like he would without obtaining a copy berforehand and spending an extensive period of time studying it first. Conversely, if she were to disguise herself as Quiver, her actions would come off as much more Beta-like and cause her to adopt her shyness as well as possibly her stutter, but understandably wouldn't express the same amount of interest in painted figurines, which could theoretically out her as a fraud to anyone who knew the real Mara well enough.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Marrow - Mekron City Outskirts

Yeees, tasty delicious Quaaza... Marrow slunk through the shadows, glowing red eyes remaining vigilant for any unexpected company. Ahead, it could make out a column of smoke rising into the night sky. Another delightful smell wafted from the base of the pillar: Anti-Quaza. Almost as good as the regular stuff. Suddenly, the abomination realized new something in its hunger-driven mind: The smell of Quaza was coming from many different directions. One in particular was very close...

The creature turned down an alley and began moving in a different direction. The smell was getting stronger, yes. This was a Hero Core, no doubt about it. Marrow dropped to all fours and began using its warped arms to propel it into a sort of shuffling gallop. Closer... cloooseer...

OOC: Where would I find Traferous's ship and what might Marrow have to get through to reach it?

In regards to the Anamnesis situation, Kathrine can probably just turn on the laser field on the cell as we are shown Hero Factory's prison has in the first 2 seconds or so of this. He should be able to eat/absorb laser, right?

OOC: Marrow should just go to the spaceport. Traferous is waiting on a dropship to take everyone out of there, and he probably won't mind an extra passenger. 

GM IC DESTOYERS - 6 (IN RESPONSE TO BLISS' ATTACK; NEAR BUCKLEY, SHARD)

Bliss' attack actually exploded two of the Destroyers, damaging three more and completely destroying a bunch of call center desks. The others focused on bringing down the side walls, which left them completely vulnerable to Lilith's and Buckley's shots, and then Jane's shockwave destroyed them all. 

OOC: Ah, that must be a typo then. I'm betting this is supposed to be "Dane" instead of "Jane". Whew, thought there was a character named Jane somewhere I'd missed.  :P

OOC: Hellsend just attacked some of the destroyers, Fishers.

Fixed. Rylinth is correct. 

IC: Marrow - Mekron City

The monstrosity stopped. It sniffed the air again. Yesss... it was very close now...

Something suddenly caught its eye.

What was it?

Marrow jerked towards where it had just seen a quick flash of light. Was that a... a spaceport? It crept forwards and looked though a window awash with hateful light. Inside were security guards, tired businessmen, ship pilots, and all sorts of other tasty people. It was indeed a spaceport.

Where there was a spaceport, there were ships, and where there were ships, there was a way off this wretched rock to somewhere with more food. Foood...

Marrow glanced back uncertainly the way it had come. There were undoubtedly Heroes back there, and it was so very hungry... maybe it would eat just one and then leave. Satisfied with this decision, it loped off in the direction of the nearest Hero.