fishers64

OOC:

The same way prisoners in the real world smuggle things into prison...

Just kidding. It's attached to his arm. Back when he was first imprisoned, I asked Fishers what items were confiscated, and she only ever mentioned that they took the ammo to his guns. If I'm misremembering things however, I'll gladly edit.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC:

Uh, pyrolizard, how did arsenal sneak his buzz saw into the prison?

OOC:

The same way prisoners in the real world smuggle things into prison...

Just kidding. It's attached to his arm. Back when he was first imprisoned, I asked Fishers what items were confiscated, and she only ever mentioned that they took the ammo to his guns. If I'm misremembering things however, I'll gladly edit.

OOC: I'm more concerned about the part where he's trying to cut through an active power cable with a sawblade while standing on a metal floor, because that just sounds like you want your character to be electrocuted...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC:

Electrocution kills you by interrupting the rhythm of your heart. I'm no expert on robots. Or anything really, but Arsenal doesn't have a heart, so I'm not sure if he even could be electrocuted.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC:

Electrocution kills you by interrupting the rhythm of your heart. I'm no expert on robots. Or anything really, but Arsenal doesn't have a heart, so I'm not sure if he even could be electrocuted.

OOC: It could overload his circuits.  There's also the possibility of arc welding, which is welding metals together using the heat from electricity traveling between the pieces.  It the saw was spinning at the time though probably not.

OOC: I... I guess Thumper's punch hits...?

IC: Eloise Thumper - Secret Tunnel

Thumper didn't expect the villain to shout in her face, but it was his loss. Her fist connected with his face, with enough force to send him flying. She stomped after him. "You are under arrest! Give up now and we won't have to take this fight further."

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - The Other Tunnel

"Thanks," he said appreciatively to Ferro. Then, he approached the beasts, one hand close to his blaster and the other out in a placating gesture. "Easy, easy..."

He hoped these creatures weren't brained.

~

OOC: And in response to the electrocution risk: your character could still very well be electrocuted. As someone has mentioned, the extra electric charge could overload circuits and stuff. Jawblade got slightly electrocuted in the book Legion of Darkness, and from memory, it rendered him unconscious. At the end, someone had to go to the water canal he was in and fish him out.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous scowled and opened the hatch. Because Night Stalker still had his camoflage on, he couldn't see anything, and looked a bit puzzled. 

GM NPC SURGE

"Geez, what is your problem?" Surge murmured. But he took off back to Makuhero city at high speed anyway, trying to soothe his wounded soul with speed. 

GM IC 78 EAST

"Okay," said 78, backing up and undoing the soothing light array to help her blend back into the background. 

GM NPC STORMER

"That sounds good to me," Stormer said to Shade. "I think I'll hitch a ride with Furno. Epix, what do you think?"

GM NPC CITIZENS OF TRANQUIS (BEHIND NIMUS)

A group of citizens boarded an all-terrain off-road vehicle and blasted off into the desert, looking for the Hero's wrecked dropship. After the Hero's latest invasion, any sort of technology on this planet was extremely valuable indeed. 

OOC: @Arsenal: If a robot runs into a certain amount of electricity, it acts as a stun blast. Too much, and it would fry the robot's circuits and knock him out. And, unless it was part of A's arm to the point that they couldn't remove it, they would have taken the buzz saw. If they didn't take it, they would have reinforced his cell to prevent an easy escape with it. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 3

IC: The Scalpel

The ship was blasting it's way to Antropolis. According to Silke's flight predictions, she would arrive at Shade's location in approximately 4 minutes.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Mara Quiver - Secret Tunnel

Quiver gripped her rifle tighter as the being disappeared- she'd already had enough of people with chameleon abilities, she reckoned- and tuned her sensors up. She jumped at the sound of a hard impact behind her, but a glance back revealed it was just Thumper. She also saw Rune waiting for a reply, to which she nodded and mumbled an 'm-hm', embarrassed.

She turned back to where the being had disappeared. They didn't seem to be here for anything devious, since they hadn't made any threatening moves. Maybe they were a civilian, investigating the noise. Could a civilian own a cloaking device? She really wasn't sure. She listened for movement; maybe they'd leave and not cause trouble.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous scowled and opened the hatch. Because Night Stalker still had his camoflage on, he couldn't see anything, and looked a bit puzzled. 

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker deactivates his chameleon armor.  "Mission accomplished, boss.  If this is anything like what I'll be doing in the future then I picked the right job.  I'm pretty sure I'm on the most wanted list now."

IC: Saracen Rune - Police Station.

"Alright," he switched to night vision and advanced cautiously towards the villain's position, rifle at the ready. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Antropolis? Nimius crashed on Tranquis VII.

OOC: Fixed. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Yes, you did a most excellent job. Did you chance to see Kavok Quake anywhere?"

GM IC 78 EAST

78 opened a comm device on her wrist and whispered, "Boss, I just found Kavok Quake. He's surrounded by a bunch of Heroes - one is like a tank and the other two have guns pointed right at him."

IC: Kavok Quake

Realizing he was surrounded he could only think to do one thing

"Alright protectors of your own oppression, come out and face me!"

OOC: What happened to Drax's and the deputies' shots? Did they miss?

IC: Alex Drift  and Cobra Shard - The Battle for Hero Factory

Shard took off towards Villain Storage to deal with the new arrivals while Drift headed in the direction Bliss had gone earlier to grab a ship.

IC: Marrow - Mekron City Spaceport

Seizing its chance, Marrow lunged forwards and slipped inside the ship before anyone could close the hatch. It wasn't a particularly intelligent abomination, but it could tell that whatever these people were, they were definitely not Heroes.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Antropolis? Nimius crashed on Tranquis VII.

OOC: Fixed. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Yes, you did a most excellent job. Did you chance to see Kavok Quake anywhere?"

IC: Night Stalker

"Thanks.  No I didn't.  I broke the police station, blowing up the ammo room was fun, and 5 cops then headed towards here.  I ran into two heroes and ditched them after a few minutes after they were almost crushed by several collapsing buildings.  He must have come in after me.  I can't imagine that would be easy for him.  When I left there were 4 heroes, two of which followed me, and most of the remaining police force."

GM IC DESTROYERS (VILLAIN STORAGE)

The Destroyers had finally recovered their wits enough to fire at the villain cells around them. Unfortunately for the Destroyers, the cells in villain storage were made of a thermal-resistant plating, making the lava less effective than the villains inside those cells might have hoped. It would take some time to get through. 

GM IC HERO FACTORY

It was in that moment, that the entire Hero Factory suddenly went intangible. All Heroes and personnel on the upper floors would find themselves falling through the floor. The failsafe shield would turn off abruptly as the amperes couldn't generate enough energy. 

For the people in Mission Control, however, they would land on an airbag on the ground floor. The Heroes in the call center, being on the ground floor, would be unaffected - except they would see people falling out of the sky and be able to see through the walls. 

GM NPC ZIB

"NOW is NOT the time to test your experimental intangibility prototype, Makuro!" Zib yelled.

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"I didn't test it." Mr. Makuro said. "Some villain must have stolen it and amplified the power." He sighed, aching badly from the unexpected fall.

GM NPC JAWBLADE

Jawblade was surprised to see his cell - and water tank - go intangible. If he had any reservations about swimming through a shimmering wall, those were quickly swept away as the rapidly lowering water levels swept him out and into the main area of villain storage. "Hey!" he complained. "I was just enjoying my nap!"

GM NPC CORRODER

Corroder bounded out of his cell. "Thank you very much, Makuro." he hissed as he went to find his claws, only to find that the armory was intanglible two floors above him. 

GM NPC BLACK PHANTOM

Black Phantom rose from his meditative pose on the bottom of his cell and walked through his cell wall and the one behind it, heading for the lake beyond. He wasn't going to mind a swim. Besides, all that time in Villain Storage had given him plenty of time to concoct his next plan, which was more important than his mace sword staff. 

GM IC HERO FACTORY (VILLAIN STORAGE)

Fortunately or unfortunately, after the Breakout led by Black Phantom, Hero Factory had learned its lesson and shipped most of its prisoners off world. Hero Factory itself was too big and imposing a target. There wasn't a mass breakout going on, but whatever villains there would find themselves able to escape...

----------------------------------

OOC: All villains captured previously by Hero Factory may be back in play if the player involved wants them to be. You are not mandated to pick up these characters - you can just say that HF shipped them away, so they aren't free. That's the excuse I'm using for Karter/Dumacc, because I don't want to play them again. 

Also, secret objectives unlocked: 

Hero Objectives: 

-SECRET OBJECTIVE: Track down Mr. Makuro's prototype cloaking device and get it back to avoid it being used again. 

-SECRET OBJECTIVE: Prevent any civillians from being trapped inside the Factory's walls and being damaged. 

Ships are not affected by this intangibility power and may be used with it on.

Edited by fishers64

OKAY, so that happened.

IC: Breaker

Just as I was about to bust open the elevator shaft, I fell through the floor. "IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!" As I fall, I notice an airbag beneath me. "Well then, we're all falling!" I fire a missile at the airbag on my way down, and reorient myself to land on my densely armored feet. I fall through the floor to the basement and land, leaving a sizeable crater, and jarring my internal circuitry. I'll have to reseat some things later. I notice my lower right arm has been knocked loose, and it would appear one of the cables connecting to my network adapter has also been jarred loose. I reconnect my arm, and look around. I appear to be in what was villain storage. Through my four eye slits I see several villains escaping through the walls, and dumbfounded heroes.

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous might have been a few things, but he wasn't blind. "What are you doing here?" he asked Morrow, giving him a mild shove to indicate that if he wanted to board the ship, he better have a good answer to the question. 

He heard 78's report and then Night Stalker, but didn't respond yet. 

IC: Arsenal- Villain storage

Just as Arsenal thought he was beginning to penetrate the cell, the floor seemed to give way underneath him, sending him falling down to the cell below him, at least in theory. Instead, he fell through that one, too, and continued to do so until he reached the floor. What the slag was going on!? Arsenal picked himself up off of the floor, only to see that everyone else in the villain storage had been having a similar experience. Backing away from the crowd of villains, he was surprised when instead of having his retreat cut short by a wall, he simply went through it instead. It seemed that the entire Hero Factory had entered a state of intangibility. But how? Had his saw somehow been the cause of this? Only when equally confused heroes began raining from the ceiling did Arsenal snap out of his trance and begin running through the wall, away from the villain storage and towards freedom. Within a minute, he was met with sunlight for the first time in months. Grinning, he activated his rotor blades and began flying away from the Hero Factory...

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479er

As the dropship came closer and closer to leaving the atmosphere, Gorn decided to contact the factory in order to get an update of what was going on. Instead, he was met with incoherent screaming, and the sound machinery crashing into each other. Well. That probably wasn't good.

Sounding as calm as ever, Gorn began to ask questions about what was about to happen.

"So, how much longer will it take to get to the big ship?"

IC: Jason Ferro- Side path

After using his magnetism to access the side path, Ferro looked behind him to see if Flood was alright, before beginning to make his way down the tunnel.

IC: Ken Render - Ghost Hero Factory

He looked up.

"... Welp. Don't that just beat all." He turned to his companions, already heading over to help those falling. "C'mon."

OOC: Does everyone on the upper levels just fall on the airbag?

Oh, and unrelated question: can Quiver hear 78 East? I don't know if she teleported away or turned invisible or what.

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

"Um... what the heck's going on...?" Was his first reaction to seeing what had become of the factory as his pod dropped out of FTL and came in for its approach, "Anyone there?" He opened up his comms. "Hello?"

IC: Anamnesis - Cell. 

Well, that was both unexpected and fortuitous. Given the number of beings falling down towards him, it was probably safe to assume that this newfound state of intangibility had affected the entire building. Which meant that his two remaining creators would've fallen down from holding and interrogation, as well... It seems that fate favours me after all... 

He pulled up the schematics of the building, roughly estimating where his targets would've fallen, before heading off in that direction, wading through the walls with a lopsided grin on his faded face. 

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Call Centre. 

"Well, I say!" he mused, watching as desks, machinery, ships, weapons and people began to plummet through the intangible ceiling above, "That's not something you see every day!" As if on cue, the Old Timer fell through the hangar floor, dropping down right beside him. 

IC: The Creator - Dropship. 

The shield was gone, the walls shimmering and wobbly. He wasn't certain what sort of power was at play here, and he didn't care. This was his opportunity, and he didn't intend to miss it. "I'm going in," he spoke into the dropship's comms, reporting his intentions to his siblings back on the New Dawn, and perhaps Var or Max if either of them happened to be listening in on that frequency, "I'm going to find this... Makuro... and get us some answers." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Is Villain Storage on the ground floor or a basement level? And is the medbay on the ground floor?

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Villain Storage is in the basement, yes. Med bay is probably 1 floor up. Unit was headed down to go get Katherine anyway, so he probably wouldn't have much of a fall. 

GM IC BRAIN MASTER

The Brain Master grinned deviously as the shield for the Hero Factory rippled out of view - only to see a gunship (Gunship 479) approaching. "Fire port laser, " he ordered, and a deadly energy beam unfolded straight for the Gunship, hoping to knock it out of the sky...

OOC: Does everyone on the upper levels just fall on the airbag?

Oh, and unrelated question: can Quiver hear 78 East? I don't know if she teleported away or turned invisible or what.

OOC: Not everyone, just ones in or above Mission Control. The airbag was there for Makuro to run his tests in his lab right below Mission Control, and that's all his prototype was supposed to affect. Not the whole Factory. Clearly this is an attack, but who did it no character in this RPG really knows yet. 

To your second question, yes, she can (due to her supersonic hearing) but 78 doesn't know that. She thinks she's out of earshot. Also 78 doesn't have teleportation powers. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Marrow - Traferous's Dropship

Marrow looked over the slimeball who'd shoved it and hissed warningly before slinking to the back of the ship and glaring at the occupants.

IC: Echo - Hero Factory (Where The Reactor Was)

Echo had been sonar-scanning the reactor core to determine if there was a bomb. Then his image of the room suddenly went blank. "Wha-?" He was cut off abruptly as the floor turned transparent and dumped him and his sweep team onto ground level. Groaning and picking himself up off the huge airbag, Echo surveyed the situation to find that it was

A total nightmare.

All the villains were loose, civilians and scientists were falling out of the sky, and Hero Factory might as well have not existed for all the good it was currently doing them. Great. Just great. On the bright side however, if there had been a bomb in the reactor, it would now only blow up a small part of the airbag instead of the reactor. With that "defused", Echo also realized that one: the villain Scarlett had almost died to imprison was now free, and two: so were Sharp and Flak. Given the way the killer had been ranting about revenge against those two, it was fairly easy to guess his intentions. The Hero headed off in the direction of the two conspirators to try and intercept their vengeful creation.

IC: Cobra Shard - "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

IC: Alex Drift - Hero Factory (Where The Hangar Was)

Just as he reached The Mantis, Drift fell through the floor. "Aaauuuggh!" Wump. The pilot climbed to his feet and rubbed his head. "What on- " He was cut off again as his ship landed heavily less than an inch away from him. "Well that was clos- " He was cut off again as a civilian fell on top of him.

IC: "Gabriel Bliss - Outside Intangible Hero Factory (Cor Solis)

Bliss watched in horror as possibly the dumbest thing he'd ever seen unfolded before his eyes.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: I should have made it more clear that Traferous shifted back to his standard "I am so AWESOMELY EVIL" form with the cape. Sorry about that. Otherwise 78 wouldn't have let him on board. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Whoever it was hadn't seemed to master basic communication skills, so Traferous just shrugged and turned around, as if to say "Be that way." He wasn't in the mood for a battle. 

He then turned back to 78 East's report. This was an interesting situation indeed. "Give it a few minutes and see what he does, then take 'em out." Traferous advised. "We don't want to lose him on the first mission out. That's going to make an enemy out of him. That's something we don't need."  

------------------------------

Trying a ship list: 

Ship's Roster: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L)

Nato - Character: Silvia Raine - The Wolf Pup (M); Character: Sir Buckley - Old Timer (S)

Nato, Scorp, Onaku:  Characters: The Creator (V), Max Vale (V), Var Vicious (V) -  The New Dawn (L)

Toa Onaku, Character: Var Vicious (V) - TIE Incursor Starfighter (S) 

The Amazingtastical Lynn: Max Vale (V) - Aniki (S)

Vicarath, Character: Shade (H) - The Scapel (S)

Let me know if there was someone I missed. And yes, I know the brain Master's ship isn't on the list. 

IC: Anamnesis - Hero Factory. 

With the entire building turned intangible, every single object and piece of equipment from every single floor was tumbling downwards. He stretched out his senses, picking through the items for anything with batteries or power cells, and leeching them dry. Even with all of the chaos unfolding around him, he knew it was likely that some hero or another would try to stop him. He wanted to be ready for them.

This time, there would be no tricks or traps, spying or subterfuge. Just him versus the heroes.

And this time, he wouldn't hold back. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Old Timer.

Clambering into the cockpit, he ran a diagnostic scan of the vessel. Nothing important seemed to have been damaged in the fall, so he powered up the engines and took to the air, flying out through the intangible wall and into the sky. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Silvia Raine - Wolf Pup.

She landed a few streets away from the site of the battle, turning on her open-frequency broadcast advertising safe passage from the planet. She had no intention of wading into the battle to try to save people herself - that wasn't how she rolled. She wasn't a hero, just someone who knew how to turn a profit from the failings of capital-H Heroes. 

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Ruins)

Epix initially responded with his signature grimace.

"I'm game for pretty much anything at this point that will get me off this planet, synched up with a few new drones, and back to Hero Factory in time to assist in its defense," he muttered, as he leaned down to throw the limp form of Kaiba Blader over his shoulder.

IC: Riot - Villain Storage

Hearing Zib's message about the attack in the basement, Riot rushed his way towards the nearest elevator and attempted to hit the call button, only to watch on as his finger passed through the console.

When this is over, Mr. Makuro and I are going to have a very long conversation about what is and isn't okay to invent.

Stepping through the doors (quite literally) and dropping down into the shaft, he proceeded to use his jetpack in order to slow his descent before phasing through the compartment itself and landing on the corpses of the fallen Destroyers. Seeing the Rookie he had previously brought to the infirmary and momentarily wondering why she wasn't still there, he returned to his feet and attempted to grab her attention.

"Hey, kid. What did I -"

It was then that he saw the remaining Destroyers, along with the Villains who were now escaping captivity.

"Oh."

Slag...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kathrine:

"Man, this day just keeps gettin' better and better!" i said bitterly, doing my level best not to be crushed by falling debris and people.

I turned to look at the cells, and much to my not so surprise, they were all empty. 

Aaaand there were several new and old faces now leering at us.

And several prisoners missing. Including Anamnesis.

There goes my promotion...

"What do we do...?" I asked, sounding particularly dejected.

IC Jade Riley:

In a manner that one could almost describe as lazy, the Dropship banked and rolled away from the incoming beam.

"We'll get there when e get there! Space is big, ya know!"

"You're shooting those destroyers down, right?" She asked, launching a pair of missiles in return at the larger ship.

IC Striker:

The second pod came out of FTL shortly behind Markus' own.

"What the....."

IC Kaiba Blader:

Epix would find Kaiba a bit too heavy and large to simply sling him over a shoulder.

IC Max Vale:

"Roger! I'm taking on the big meat ship! Maybe we can make it our own!"

He mumbled to himself, "Especially since you won't let me fuse Aniki with the Dawn....."

He blasted downward, drill extended and revved to maximum, ready to carve a neat hole in the outer.... hull didn't seem the right word.

Trying a ship list: 

Ship's Roster: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L)

Nato - Character: Silvia Raine - The Wolf Pup (M); Character: Sir Buckley - Old Timer (S)

Nato, Scorp, Onaku:  Characters: The Creator (V), Max Vale (V), Var Vicious (V) -  The New Dawn (L)

Toa Onaku, Character: Var Vicious (V) - TIE Incursor Starfighter (S) 

The Amazingtastical Lynn: Max Vale (V) - Aniki (S)

Vicarath, Character: Shade (H) - The Scapel (S)

Let me know if there was someone I missed. And yes, I know the brain Master's ship isn't on the list. 

OOC: It looks like you're missing Gunship 479 and the Cor Solis. Otherwise it looks good.

IC: Echo - Intangible Hero Factory

Echo dodged a falling set of chairs and caught a civilian before she fell into a stack of crates. This was officially a mess. "Hey!" he called out to any nearby Heroes. "I'm going to need some help with this villain!" He maintained his course towards Anamnesis.

OOC: Okay so I figured that since everyone's falling at the moment this is a good time to introduce this flying Hero of mine. A dedication to one of the best villains ever. He's a sort of experimental- no wait hear me out

Hero Profile

Name: Timothy Gyro

Powers and Abilities: Gyro's main ability lies in his flying abilities. He has a propeller mounted on his back, and it's powerful enough to lift him with ease. It's resilient enough to allow him to strike with it, too. He's also slightly stronger than the average Hero, and moves a little quicker than what you'd expect, especially when flying.

He can also do an awesome headspin.

Weapons: Apart from his spinning blades, Gyro wields a standard Hero Factory issued blaster.

Appearance: Gyro bears a passing resemblance to a certain helicopter bladed villain. Unlike said villain, he doesn't slouch unless he has to activate his blades, to avoid walloping himself in the head with them. His blades also fold down in addition to tilting, for ease of getting in and out of doorways. He's very chipper normally and it shows, but if in a bad mood, he tends to slouch and grumble a lot.

Can you tell I lost all patience with the drawing program?

Bio: At some point in time, a technician who often helped clean up coding for new Heroes started pondering about a villain named Rotor. Having seen the guy on the news once or twice, they wondered how such a large, brutish villain was so skilled at flying, especially with something as rudimentary as a propeller on his back. After a while, this curiosity seemed to have gotten the better of them, and armed with this and a genuine belief that what they were doing would help the Hero Factory's cause, they put their plan into action.

Rumours about how exactly the technician got a hold of Rotor's code go from the technician offering to do a bug check and secretly taking a copy, to taking it by force while Rotor was serving his jail term at the Hero Factory. However it happened, he was able to isolate his flight system codes and intertwine them with the coding of a Hero- Timothy Gyro, who was built as any other rookie Hero was.

Other technicians were quick to notice something was wrong. Gyro was going through what seemed to be withdrawal symptoms, and pleaded with them to check and recheck his frame, as he felt he was missing some vital component. When no physical reason for the distress came about, they finally checked his code. The culprit was soon caught and arrested, and Gyro was fitted with spinning blades on his back, which remedied the issue.

Despite containing villain coding, Gyro is very happy and proud to be a Hero, though he might try too hard to prove to others (and himself) that there's nothing villainous about him. He likes a good joke and loves to fly. However, if kept from flying for an extended period of time, he begins to exhibit withdrawal symptoms, and he becomes meaner and a lot more irritable. On one occasion, when his blades had to be all but rebuilt after a particularly rough mission, he started a fight with another Hero. Some Heroes distrust him, either because of this behaviour, or because of the origins of his coding.

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Striker

Amayika leaned to look out the window. "Uh... Sure yer in the right place here, buddy?"

He could see the people falling, and he could see the faintest outline of the iconic Hero Factory, but he still kind of wanted to believe that they'd taken a wrong turn somewhere.

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Oh Boy Haven't Seen Her In A While

The ground faded out from under Selphi. She gave a whoop and fell towards the airbag, doing flips in her freefall.

~

OOC: Thanks for the answers, Fishers! After Mission 2, I can barely keep track of who can teleport and who can't anymore.

IC: Mara Quiver - Secret Tunnel

Quiver turned quickly to the voice. Kavok Quake... that must have been the villain! Was this person a villain, too? Maybe they were just looking for where the criminal had got to? She didn't sound very relieved about Quake being cornered, though. She had to do something about this person. Quiver gulped and worked up the nerve to call out to the mystery person. "Um, e-excuse me... W-What's your b-buh-business here? P-Please?"

OOC: It's becoming clear to me that the various members of the Genesis Pact probably aren't going to actually be spending a whole lot of time on board the New Dawn, so I figured it might be a good idea to come up with an actual PC to look after the vessel and its occupants when The Creator isn't present:

Villain Profile:

Name: The Caretaker.

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: While others of her kind dabbled in cybernetics, using mechanical components to upgrade and enhance themselves, The Caretaker’s interests lay more towards biological modification. As a result of her experiments, her body can produce spores and seeds of varying kinds, which she can rapidly disperse, grow, and manipulate the resulting plants, at will. (This ability is basically equivalent to the Bionicle element of plantlife). 

Appearance: As with others of her kind, she’s tall and muscular, standing high above the average civilian or hero on digitigrade legs. Her skin has taken on a more brownish hue, while her titanium-esque carapace is an earthy green.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/WV5HzgE.png

Bio: Although the few surviving members of her kind all think of each other now as siblings, she is the actual biological younger sister to The Creator. But while he seems intent on waging a one-man war on all robot-kind, she has no interest or investment in his cause. Instead, she does her best to live up to the title she’s granted herself – to care for the New Dawn, and the refugees who live in it.

IC: Var Vicious
Without a word, Var began firing at Jade and Gorn's dropship, manoeuvring his ship to easily dodge anything they would try to shoot back.

IC: Jimmy Abacus

"Uggh" Jimmy groaned as he got off the airbag that had softened his fall. "What the actual heck was that?" He asked. Looking around, he could see through the factory's walls and ceiling, all the way up to the massive ship hovering in space above the city. "Ok, this is not good..."

IC: Titanos Forticus

"Oh dear..."

IC: Lilith Specter

"Hey! That's my power! Get your own, building!" She shouted.

IC: Nimius Ardor

"... Any word on Captor? Has he returned from his mission on the ship we were investigating?" He finally said. He'd been wondering how his friend had fared on the ship, and what he'd learned so far.

OOC: Shall Captor stride onto the bridge of the ship now, Fishers?

Thumper didn't expect the villain to shout in her face, but it was his loss. Her fist connected with his face, with enough force to send him flying. She stomped after him. "You are under arrest! Give up now and we won't have to take this fight further."

Just barely seeing he reached for one of his bombs

"Listen, let me go and it will be at yours, mine, and the universes benefit.."

It's time to move on.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479

"Yeah. Destroyers, huh? That's what they're called? Sounds a bit generic to me. I like "Giant Evil Flaming Ants". It rolls off the tongue better. Or at least it would, if I had one."

Preoccupied with shooting the Destroyers, Gorn didn't notice Var's ship.

IC: Riot - Villain Storage

"What we always do," he said, brandishing his Plasma Cannons. "We either bust in the heads of some Villains, or we go down swinging. As for myself, I personally prefer the first option."

And with that, the Hero proceeded closer towards the chaos, ducking into cover behind a nearby cell before temporarily popping back out and taking a few shots at the nearby Destroyers.

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Ruins)

Remembering his weight as he struggled to lift him, Epix simply adjusted the field of his Gravity Pack to account for the Rogue Hero as well before attempting to do so again.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: ...Why is Riot ducking for cover behind something intangible?

IC: Jonathan Splint

Splint arrived at a secured door, which scanned him and let him through into a room with an elevator and a staircase. The sudden crashing and scrabbling noises coming from the elevator shaft told him that taking the stairs would be a better option, and he did just that.

He had almost reached the bottom when he fell through the stairs.

Picking himself back up, he observed that the stairs were still there, and he was standing inside of them. But they were transparent and shimmering. And so were the walls, and the door at the bottom of the stairs, and the rest of the Factory. Evidently, the attackers had used some sort of superweapon.

He ran through the door into Villain Storage, and found that things were rapidly descending into chaos. Several flaming insects running amok, and now-freed villains making a break for it. Kat needs to get out of here. Drawing his pistol, he sprinted towards the rookie.

~Unit#phntk#1

Just barely seeing he reached for one of his bombs

"Listen, let me go and it will be at yours, mine, and the universes benefit.."

OOC: Sorry, I just want to clarify what's happening in this post so I don't misunderstand. Quake is, I guess, lying on the floor, and his vision is damaged from Thumper's strike? Have I got that right?

Additionally, you still haven't replied to Fishers, who asked about the police officers' laser fire. Or, more specifically, if any of the shots hit.