fishers64

IC: The Creator - Hero Factory.

The dropship came down on a still-tangible landing pad outside the translucent building. Clambering out of the vessel, he left the living ship behind and began to walk through the walls of the factory, seeking out the machine called Makuro.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: ...Why is Riot ducking for cover behind something intangible?

OOC: Partially in an attempt to sneak up on the Destroyers, and partially so he can duck back out of their line-of-sight when they decide to return fire.

Just because something becomes intangible, that doesn't necessarily mean that it automatically becomes translucent as well.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Fishers, you missed my ship.

IC: Breaker

I gather my bearings, and notice a hero attempting to hide behind a cell whilst firing upon the destroyers. "Let's play a game, shall we?" I charge at the hero with my weapons raised, and swing through the cell at him with my hardlight swords, followed by my mace.

bBhcfWO.png

Just because something becomes intangible, that doesn't necessarily mean that it automatically becomes translucent as well.

OOC: Except... fishers has already stated that the walls are see-through... 

GM IC HERO FACTORY

The Heroes in the call center, being on the ground floor, would be unaffected - except they would see people falling out of the sky and be able to see through the walls.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: *Facepalm.*

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you start skimming through posts.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ic Katherine:

"Oh no you don't!" I said sending twin bolts of plasma on an intercept course with the mace.

Ic Jade Riley:

"Oh you have got to be-" The ship pulled an aileron role that would have caused any organic pilot to black out from the G forces, narrowly avoiding what appeared to be laser fire from a starfighter class vessal.

Switching on comma, she hailed the unknown vessel, "Unidentified Starfighter class, cease fire, this is a Hero Factory Vessel!"

Jade knew ships, it was practically her while life, and this fighter.... Was one she didn't recognise.

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Old Timer.

Once he'd taken the time to get his bearings, he started flying up towards the Brain Master's ship. That had to be where those lava bugs had come from. "This is Buckley," he wasn't sure if there was anyone left to even hear him, "I'm engaging the enemy," with that, he powered up the weapons system and sent a volley of plasma blasts searing towards the organic hull...

OOC: I... I guess Thumper's punch hits...?

IC: Eloise Thumper - Secret Tunnel

Thumper didn't expect the villain to shout in her face, but it was his loss. Her fist connected with his face, with enough force to send him flying. She stomped after him. "You are under arrest! Give up now and we won't have to take this fight further."

IC: Kavok Quake 

Just barely seeing he reached for one of his bombs

"Listen, let me go and it will be at yours, mine, and the universes benefit.."

OOC: Sorry, I just want to clarify what's happening in this post so I don't misunderstand. Quake is, I guess, lying on the floor, and his vision is damaged from Thumper's strike? Have I got that right?

Additionally, you still haven't replied to Fishers, who asked about the police officers' laser fire. Or, more specifically, if any of the shots hit.

OOC: Yes you are correct and I'm just gonna say that the shots missed due to the darkness. 

It's time to move on.

Just as I am about to reach Riot, two plasma bolts hit my mace, almost knocking it out of my hand. I turn to face her, and fire a salvo of plasma bolts in return, and approach her, swords raised to block more such attacks. "YOU WOT?! I'LL KNOCK YOUR 'EAD IN!"

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Okay so I figured that since everyone's falling at the moment this is a good time to introduce this flying Hero of mine. A dedication to one of the best villains ever. He's a sort of experimental- no wait hear me out

Hero Profile

Name: Timothy Gyro

Powers and Abilities: Gyro's main ability lies in his flying abilities. He has a propeller mounted on his back, and it's powerful enough to lift him with ease. It's resilient enough to allow him to strike with it, too. He's also slightly stronger than the average Hero, and moves a little quicker than what you'd expect, especially when flying.

He can also do an awesome headspin.

Weapons: Apart from his spinning blades, Gyro wields a standard Hero Factory issued blaster.

Appearance: Gyro bears a passing resemblance to a certain helicopter bladed villain. Unlike said villain, he doesn't slouch unless he has to activate his blades, to avoid walloping himself in the head with them. His blades also fold down in addition to tilting, for ease of getting in and out of doorways. He's very chipper normally and it shows, but if in a bad mood, he tends to slouch and grumble a lot.

Can you tell I lost all patience with the drawing program?

Bio: At some point in time, a technician who often helped clean up coding for new Heroes started pondering about a villain named Rotor. Having seen the guy on the news once or twice, they wondered how such a large, brutish villain was so skilled at flying, especially with something as rudimentary as a propeller on his back. After a while, this curiosity seemed to have gotten the better of them, and armed with this and a genuine belief that what they were doing would help the Hero Factory's cause, they put their plan into action.

Rumours about how exactly the technician got a hold of Rotor's code go from the technician offering to do a bug check and secretly taking a copy, to taking it by force while Rotor was serving his jail term at the Hero Factory. However it happened, he was able to isolate his flight system codes and intertwine them with the coding of a Hero- Timothy Gyro, who was built as any other rookie Hero was.

Other technicians were quick to notice something was wrong. Gyro was going through what seemed to be withdrawal symptoms, and pleaded with them to check and recheck his frame, as he felt he was missing some vital component. When no physical reason for the distress came about, they finally checked his code. The culprit was soon caught and arrested, and Gyro was fitted with spinning blades on his back, which remedied the issue.

Despite containing villain coding, Gyro is very happy and proud to be a Hero, though he might try too hard to prove to others (and himself) that there's nothing villainous about him. He likes a good joke and loves to fly. However, if kept from flying for an extended period of time, he begins to exhibit withdrawal symptoms, and he becomes meaner and a lot more irritable. On one occasion, when his blades had to be all but rebuilt after a particularly rough mission, he started a fight with another Hero. Some Heroes distrust him, either because of this behaviour, or because of the origins of his coding.

Approved.

OOC: Thanks for the answers, Fishers! After Mission 2, I can barely keep track of who can teleport and who can't anymore.

IC: Mara Quiver - Secret Tunnel

Quiver turned quickly to the voice. Kavok Quake... that must have been the villain! Was this person a villain, too? Maybe they were just looking for where the criminal had got to? She didn't sound very relieved about Quake being cornered, though. She had to do something about this person. Quiver gulped and worked up the nerve to call out to the mystery person. "Um, e-excuse me... W-What's your b-buh-business here? P-Please?"

GM IC 78 EAST

"I'm trying to get him to come with me so we can go home." 78 said, walking out to the main floor and gesturing to Kavok Quake. "C'mon Kavok. Boss is done here and we're waiting on you. Let's go."

OOC: It's becoming clear to me that the various members of the Genesis Pact probably aren't going to actually be spending a whole lot of time on board the New Dawn, so I figured it might be a good idea to come up with an actual PC to look after the vessel and its occupants when The Creator isn't present:

Villain Profile:

Name: The Caretaker.

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: While others of her kind dabbled in cybernetics, using mechanical components to upgrade and enhance themselves, The Caretaker’s interests lay more towards biological modification. As a result of her experiments, her body can produce spores and seeds of varying kinds, which she can rapidly disperse, grow, and manipulate the resulting plants, at will. (This ability is basically equivalent to the Bionicle element of plantlife). 

Appearance: As with others of her kind, she’s tall and muscular, standing high above the average civilian or hero on digitigrade legs. Her skin has taken on a more brownish hue, while her titanium-esque carapace is an earthy green.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/WV5HzgE.png

Bio: Although the few surviving members of her kind all think of each other now as siblings, she is the actual biological younger sister to The Creator. But while he seems intent on waging a one-man war on all robot-kind, she has no interest or investment in his cause. Instead, she does her best to live up to the title she’s granted herself – to care for the New Dawn, and the refugees who live in it.

Approved. 

GM IC 78 EAST

"I'm trying to get him to come with me so we can go home." 78 said, walking out to the main floor and gesturing to Kavok Quake. "C'mon Kavok. Boss is done here and we're waiting on you. Let's go."

IC: Kavok Quake 

"Ah reinforcements"

He said to the officer above him

"Once again the benefits of you letting me go are many"

It's time to move on.

GM IC 78 EAST

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City Police Station. 

"Then perhaps we ought to arrest you as well," he growled, training his rifle on the newcomer, "As an accomplice." 

OOC: Thanks, masterchirox!

IC: Mara Quiver and Eloise Thumper - Secret Tunnel

Quiver hesitated in her reply- she didn't want to cause a fight- but Thumper spoke for her.

"Maybe she doesn't know this guy was shooting up a police station, Rune." Thumper stood over the villain and grabbed the arm that seemed to be reaching for something, her other hand going for her Hero cuffs. "Amigo, you just hurt a lot of people. That has con- conse- ... you're gonna have to go to jail."

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - The Spectre Once Known As Hero Factory

Gyro had been in sleep mode after doing some aerial training, and woke groggily to the sound of wind whistling past his audial units. He glanced around, and promptly extended his blades. "Jeez!"

All around him, people were falling. Hero Factory was translucent around him, the walls and floor as incorporeal as a hologram. He swerved backwards to avoid someone about to fall on his blades and then caught them on the way down. He would have time to question this later. For now, he ducked and dove, catching those who were falling outside the airbag and dropping them on top of it.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"What is that moron doing?" Traferous yelled. "Why isn't he shooting her?"

GM IC 78 EAST

"I didn't do anything wrong," 78 said, annoyed. "I'm just here to pick up this moron before he does any more damage."

She turned. "C'mon, Kavok. Stop standing there and talking and move already. She's going to put handcuffs on you, and we don't want that. Come on."  

GM NPC DRAX

Drax was not amused, and pulled out a set of cuffs of his own. "Your 'son' has just destroyed a bunch of police property and killed a bunch of my officers," he said to 78. "If you're aiding and abetting, that's a crime too."  

"I don't know who you think you are, lady," he didn't lower his rifle, "But this 'Kavok' has attacked a police station and injured officers of the law. If you think we heroes, or these officers..." he gestured to Drax and his surviving deputies, "...are just going to step aside and let him walk out of here, I'm afraid that you're quite mistaken." 

IC: Night Stalker - Traeferous' Dropship

Night Stalker was rather confused as to why Traeferous had let the strange...thing on board, but since he seemed content to leave Marrow be he would follow his example.  He climbed into the dropship and closed the hatch behind him.

With his goggles still set to night vision, the sudden increase in light was especially blinding for him. He flinched, pulling the trigger on his rifle and strafing a volley of energy blasts around where 78 East had last been standing. 

IC: Mara Quiver and Eloise Thumper - Secret Tunnel

Quiver whimpered and covered her eyes- the sudden flash was incredibly painful to her sensitive ocular sensors. Thumper, however, had her back turned to the mystery person as she attempted to wrangle handcuffs onto the villain, so she wasn't really as affected, though she did have to squint a little.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

GM IC 78 EAST

78 saw the shots coming and tried to speed up her movements to dodge most of them. However, she expected the bullets to simply burn her armor, not smack her into a nearby wall. "OW!"

Come on, Kavok. Get me some help. 

GM NPC ZIB

"Get out of the wall shimmers!" Zib shouted. "We don't know when the thing will become tangible again!" 

OOC: Shall Captor stride onto the bridge of the ship now, Fishers?

OOC: He can head that direction past Dr. Lie, yes. 

IC: Blake Crosshair
Blake died.

OOC: Why? 

OOC: Random question, but i thought maybe since Hero Factory went intangible and all that nonsense i could assume my (unintroduced/not yet in the rp but already approved) villain character had already been locked up previously? Just seems like a good idea to me.

OOC: You can if you like...

Edited by fishers64

GM IC THE BRAIN MASTER

The Brain Master simply turned his beam after the gunship, hitting one of the incoming missiles with said beam. Eventually the Gunship would have to slow down, and then it would be fried. 

The other missile hit with a cloud of flame. The beast cursed as that part began to regenerate. 

That was when they noticed the huge drill headed their direction. "Teleport!" the Brain Master shouted as the drill punched a hole in the outer flesh of the transport. The energy beam chasing the Gunship vanished as the ship blinked out of existence, reappearing on the other side of Hero Factory's sky. 

And that was when the Old Timer appeared, firing plasma bursts at them and causing severe burns in the ship's flesh. The beast fired the energy beam at that ship. 

GM NPC SURGE

"No, I haven't heard anything about any of this," Surge said. "You can ask Zib when you get back." He then turned to do just that when he noticed that comms were out. "Comms are out, this is really bad." Surge said, trying to make the dropship go faster, even though it was going as fast as it could go. "Worse than it already was."

GM IC DESTROYERS - 6 - VILLAIN STORAGE

Caught completely off guard with no cover, the Destroyers tried to flee, only to find that they were surrounded by water, and that lava didn't do much good against intangible walls. On top of that, they were being shot at by every side. 5 of them were damaged by the gunfire, pouring out lava on the floor. 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro sat up, looking around in wonder. 

Given the small size of his fighter, it took little effort for Reginald to swerve out of the way of the laser beam. For a ship the size of that he was attacking, he was little more than a very fast, very annoying mosquito. 

Seeing that his attacks were successfully burning the ship, it seemed that this vessel lacked shields or armour, although it did seem able to heal itself quite quickly. He opened fire once more, this time targeting where the laser had come from.   

GM NPC STORMER

"Hey Furno," Stormer said, "You got room for a Hero and a prisoner?"

GM NPC FURNO

"Yeah, but we're cutting it close. We've already got me and three other heroes in this one. Also, Stormer, I'm getting a bunch of reports from Hero Factory coming in from Nex. It's a disaster area. The whole place is intangible and there's a bunch of villains running loose, not to mention an evil warship-"

GM NPC STORMER

"Alright, change of plan. I'm taking the combat dropship." He took off running for the docks. 

GM IC JASON FERRO

Ferro would find that he would be able to get in the side passage. This area would be dark for a ways until it would open up to be a large cavern, lit by odd electric devices.

The cavern was filled with large stalactites above and stalagmites below, linked by rope bridges that were clearly rotted and unsafe. The reason for the bridges would rapidly become clear - houses, with doors and windows, had been cut into the stalactites and stalagmites. There was nobody here, though - this place was clearly abandoned.

GM IC WILLIAM FLOOD

Flood would find none of the three beasts below had brains...and he would find himself in a cavern. All around him, the room that the creature was in was in the shape of a hexagon. On each side of the walls, a glass stone reflected in a view of the tunnels outside of it, showing the person in the room everything. One crystal showed the top of the lake. Several showed the beast's home from several angles. One showed Fakeuro's wreck. Another showed Ferro - and an old village with Ferro in it - from several angles. Yet another showed a roaring river...

...wait, that wasn't a piece of crystal showing a view, that was a legit opening to the river below, with the ladder leading down...

He might also recognize the destroyed remains of the turbine he had destroyed all around him in the room.... 

GM IC BRAIN MASTER

The Brain master just intercepted the plasma shots aimed at the laser with the laser itself, but the creature that was generating the laser beam didn't want to get burned and skittered away from the Old Timer. 

The Brain Master sighed, and told another laser thing to fire at Hero Factory itself. 

GM IC HERO FACTORY

The brain master's beam knocked particles of the Hero Factory out of the intangibility field. Worse, the beam was passing through the factory, blasting beings that were flying on the back of the factory and coming dangerously close to those fighting on the front of the factory. 

The Heroes in the Call Center would see the beam blasting into the center of the room. If Titanos was standing up, he would need to duck to avoid being decapitated. 

Edited by fishers64

Interesting... He swept in close, angling two of Old Timer's wings towards the ship's fleshy hull in the hopes of tearing some nice ragged holes in the ship's underbelly. 

IC: Anamnesis - Hero Factory. 

"Going somewhere?" he hissed, lunging through the wall and grabbing the two traitors as they fled for the edge of the island, apparently planning to swim away, "Surely you weren't going to leave without saying goodbye?" He shoved them both to the ground, trying to decide how to kill them. He wasn't quite back to full strength yet, but the energy he'd absorbed left plenty of options open...

Edited by Festive Australovenator

OOC: So, time to stop stalling for time and just do it. Insert obligatory shia labeuf just do it pun here. (That is, if my computer can stop bluescreening for like five seconds.)

IC: Amalgamation

In a cell, once high priority but now simply just another metal case, what seemed to simply be a heap of old hero parts and scrap metal was present, the only life sign present being one light. One blinking, red light. Suddenly, as its cell turned intangible, one light turned to some, which then turned to many. The slumbering villain was finally awakening. After spending a brief time spent adjusting to the new, updated villain storage and then another brief moment adjusting to the fact that everything was intangible, it turned toward the nearby heroes and began shuffling along with surprising speed, considering the fact that he was moving along on four mismatched legs.

OOC: Bla bla bla, constructive criticism welcome and whatnot. Also, i am not mistaken about the whole katherine/breaker/whoever else fight being in villain containment, right? If i'm mistaken, please forgive me and such, i was writing this in the aftermath of a double all-nighter, which is my way of saying i spent way too much time reading the posts i hadnt quite caught to and even then didnt quite get it. Will reread it all once i'm not falling asleep at my keyboard.

• Upvote 2

IC: Timothy Gyro

He nearly hesitated at Zib's words. Getting stuck in a wall didn't sound pleasant at all- maybe even fatal. Maybe he'd better stick to flying through corridors and keeping to the bounds of the building as best as he could.

Someone fell nearby and he flew through two walls and a floor to snag their wrist. Well, so much for that idea. He'd just have to be quick about flying through walls.

And then a giant laser blasted close beside them, and he gave a yelp as he just narrowly avoided it with his rescued companion. "Jeez!"

~

IC: Ken Render - Ghost Hero Factory

"Shoot," Render whistled as the laser fired overhead, even as a scientist fell into his arms. He let her down and turned to Forticus. "You all right, kid?"

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Hexagon Cavern

"Oh, hello," he greeted the beasts briefly, relieved they didn't have brains. He put away his weapons and scrutinised the room. He wasn't entirely sure how these fragments of turbine got here- didn't he and Furno destroy it out in the ocean? - but he'd wonder about it later. He saw Ferro on one of the cameras. Was this a live feed?

"Ferro," he said into his communicator. "Would you be able to wave your arm, just briefly?"

As I am bearing down on Kat, I notice out of the corner of my eye slits a raised pistol aimed at me, and quickly side-jump to avoid the shots, but one connects with my upper thigh. "Heh. Too bad we're built like a tank." I turn briefly to retaliate with a missile, before continuing to charge Kat. As I reach her, I take a mighty swing at her with my mace, and follow up with my swords.

bBhcfWO.png

IC Kathrine:

Man, I love me my thrusters. I mean sure, they're great for flying, and man tdo I LOVE flying, but what a lot of people don't realise is just how mobile I am. Like this guy, for example, swinging mace at me. A quick pulse from the forward thrusters and I was out of range of the swings.

"Strike one." I teased with an easy grin.

IC Jade Riley:

Still avoiding Laser fire as best she could she shouted back, "Put a couple warning shots across their hull!"

She opened comms again,"Unidentified fighter, cease fire, or we will return fire!"

"We'll see how that jumping works out for you..." I fire a salvo of plasma bolts at my flying target before forcefully leaping at my target, and batting at her with the mace. I may not have thrusters, but with five quaza cores, is there really any need?

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: The Creator - Hero Factory. 

The building did indeed seem to be completely intangible, as evidenced by the laser beam that flashed through it overhead without actually damaging any part of the structure. The Creator did his best to avoid the mangled robot corpses, broken and shattered equipment littering the floor as he made his way deeper inside the besieged building. 

An implant embedded in his optic nerve carefully recorded everything his four eyes surveyed, storing it away for later analysis. These robots were unlike anything he'd ever seen before, possessing a level of sophistication well beyond anything he'd ever constructed back on his home planet. Many of them were well armed, heavily armoured, or both, and a number of them had a strange H symbol emblazoned on their chestplates, just like the one on the side of the semi-transparent building. 

Perhaps this was the personal emblem of the 'Makuro' overlord who'd conquered this galaxy? It was just another of the many questions he had for the old robot, when he found him... 

OOC: This is just me having fun...for now: 

SHIP PROFILE: The Esteemed Ship of the Ages, the Base of the Transportation Federation, and the Otherwise best Equipped Battle Ship of All...Time! 

(Shut up Traferous.)

Ship Size: Large. If that hasn't been established by now: two large dropship hangars, three control rooms, and one assembly tower, in addition to a pair of conference rooms near the bow and the main bridge. 

Pilots (these are PCs onboard): Traferous, Fravi, 78 East, Dr. Lie (in control). Crowley, Mr. Vyle, Dr. Lie, Night Stalker, Captor, and Kavok Quake. (These started there. For the actual battle, TBD.)

NPCs onboard (if applicable): None

Communications Systems: Traferous knows all of his own, civilian, and some conspiracy frequencies, and after the acquisition of Mr. Vyle's brain craft, he knows all the Hero Factory frequencies as well.

Navigation and Drive: Traferous has huge water-cooled engines in the back of the ship. Incredibly efficient, they shut off when not needed. Traferous controls that through a standard control interface in the bridge, with knobs, levers, and a steering wheel. The bridge also has a navigation computer that can plot courses across star systems and race at high speed to them in an automatic fashion, although Traferous enjoys taking the controls himself. 

Weapons Systems/Armor: The first important thing about Traferous' ship is the force-field around the vessel and its related cloaking device, which can be raised or lowered in sections to stop the ship from being attacked, attached to, or boarded. The amperes for this are recessed into the ship's hull near the bottom, hard to spot due to the weapons and a tiny plate covering them. (NO METAGAMING!)

However, this field must be lowered for the ship to fire on its enemies. And fire it will - Traferous' ship has a ridiculous amount of weapons practically covering every inch of the sides and outer hull. These include: lasers, bomb launchers (on the bottom of the ship), energy launchers, grenade launchers, missile launchers, plasma blasers, one ice cannon, a water cannon (which is practically an ice cannon in space), a series of fire launchers of various kinds, shell cannons, and machine guns. There are belly cannons on the ship's belly for defense that fire concentrated blasts of energy. 

This doesn't include the other ships Traferous has in the hangar, which we should mention - the massive hangar doors.

Aside from the forcefield, however, the sheer amount of weaponry leaves actual physical armor plating an impossibility. The ship's outer hull is sealed up enough to avoid losing cabin pressure, but the weapons themselves can easily be damaged or destroyed. Traferous instead prefers to rely on the forcefield when possible. He also has shafts behind the weapon systems that can be sealed off in the event of a weapon explosion or too much exterior damage, giving him time to escape. The hangar doors, however, have no such double hulling and are the vessel's main weak point, having no weapons mounted on them. That, and the engine exhaust ports in the back. 

Any damage to this ship is permanant, unless Traferous can get it back to home base for repairs. 

Propulsion Systems: The engines aboard Traferous' ship are designed for speed. Aside from the exhaust ports, they are resessed into the body of the ship to reduce the amount of damage they sustain in an encounter, and to allow the ship's engineer, Dr. Lie, to repair them easily. 

The ship is not designed for great manueverability in battle. It instead relies on its forcefield and weapons. 

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): Dock. Entering an atmosphere with this ship would be easy enough - for the ship. The atmosphere, not so much.  

Edited by fishers64

Pilots (these are PCs onboard): Traferous, Fravi, 78 East, Dr. Lie (in control). Crowley, Dr. Lie, Night Stalker, and Kavok Quake. (These started there. For the actual battle, TBD.)

OOC: You forgot Mr Vyle. He's still on board, as well.