fishers64

IC: Anamnesis - Makuhero University.

Anamnesis slowed his pace as he came across a familiar-looking building. He'd read about this place, the Makuhero University Research Facility. He could have a lot of fun in here...

Approaching the front doors, he overrode the lock and slipped inside. The place seemed to be empty, the workers likely having been evacuated, or fled of their own accord to find shelter from the fighting. He made his way down the corridors, senses on high alert, avoiding any cameras or sensors he encountered, just to be on the safe side. "I think I've found my new home." 

IC: The Creator - Hero Factory FM. 

He came across a room filled with what looked to be broadcasting equipment, and slipped inside. There didn't seem to be anyone inside - they'd likely fallen through the floor when the ceiling had become intangible, or run to find shelter from the battle. 

Reviewing the unfamiliar systems, he tried to figure out how to get the panels to work. Perhaps instead of wandering around aimlessly as he searched for Makuro, he could send out a message and get the robot to come to him...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ken Render - Mission Control

Render rubbed his head with the nozzle of his gun. There wasn't much he could do to help Stormer- his skills were mostly based around physical repairs, and there was already someone seemingly helping with the code part. He hesitantly moved closer. At the very least, he'd be ready if the Hero needed anything.

~

OOC: I meant that Thumper threw it away from everyone else, not towards East 78. She's right there with the police officers and Heroes, so you probably wouldn't want to toss bombs there. But it didn't end up hurting anyone so that's fine.

IC: Eloise Thumper - Secret Tunnel

She cuffed the villain and disarmed him, as per protocol. She tossed him over her shoulder and approached the police officers. "Well, one out of two isn't bad. I'm really sorry so many people had to be hurt today."

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Mechron City Streets

Quark waited until Wolfe had moved away, and then dialled Quiver with barely disguised anxiousness.

~

IC: Mara Quiver - Secret Tunnel

"Ah..." She hesitated as the villain fled. The Hero beside her didn't have such hesitation and raced after them, and she stumbled after him. Then, Quark called.

"Quiver, it's Quark. How is the cleanup and repair work going? Quiet? Uneventful?"

"Um... I'm s-s-sorry, b-but..."

"What's happened? Are you hurt? How's Thumper?"

"I-I think we're o-okay, s-sorry, there's b-been villains, I c-c-can't talk right now-"

"Quiver, what is going on? You were meant to call if there was an issue!"

"S-sorry, I'm ruh-running after a v-v-villain right n-now, sorry..."

"I'm heading over right now. Don't go anywhere! I mean it! Don't get hurt!"

"O-Okay..."

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Mechron City Streets

Quark hung up; that was all she needed to hear. She marched over to Wolfe, completely disregarding the people he was talking to. "We have to go back. There's trouble."

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Magic Crystal Room

Flood turned from the river and waved. "Hello again! I can see two turbines down this way. They're surrounded by a field, though, and I'm not sure if they'll fit through here. They're quite large."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Hero Factory Rooftop (Cor Solis)

Ah, so there was a bomb in  the Hero Pod. An unorthodox tactic to be sure and one he never would have thought of, but it might take a good chunk out of the Brain Master's ship if they were lucky.

IC: Cobra Shard- Mission Control

Shard stopped musing about how destroyed everything was and turned to glance at Nex, the guy who'd called him up here in the first place. He got the odd feeling he'd had an encounter with Nex not too long ago... and yet he couldn't remember anything to do with the orange Hero. Maybe it was something related to all the damage he'd had when he'd gotten back from Antropolis? Yes! They must have been fighting together against villains and Shard bravely threw himself in front of a laser or something like that.

"Er, nice working with you last mission," he ventured uncertainly. He didn't quite like the odd look Nex gave him. Thankfully, there seemed to be something going on behind him so he quickly moved away from the other Hero. Something was definitely off with that guy. 

When he turned around, he realized that something was even more off with Stormer, who was in some sort of seizure. "Uh, is he okay?" he asked Render. "Should I freeze him or something?"

IC: Marrow - Traferous's Dropship

Relieved that the owner of the ship hadn't decided to kick it off, Marrow returned to its nap.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Var Vicious
Var kept on flying around the enemy ship, strafing around and through the enemy fire, dodging as they could, but taking the occasional shot. With the blast marks racking up and smoke starting to billow from the engine compartment, Var decided it was time to have a change of tactics. Swiftly, they took a dive, swerved upwards to behind the enemy ship, and then went on straight behind them, firing as they went along.

"R4, keep hot on their tail, and don't let off on the blasters."  Closing in, Var swiftly adjusted their armor to be vacuum proof, before opening up the cockpit and jumping out. With the velocity of their fighter added to their own extreme jumping force, Var managed to close the gap, grabbing onto the roof of the dropship and taking out their lightsaber, turning it on.

IC: Ken Render - Mission Control

Render glanced to Titanos. "Tech Hero, by the looks of things. Good thing he was here."

Then, he turned to Shard. "Son, freezin' Stormer right now would be as good an idea as badmouthin' a fire-bellied Xorkan boar's mama. Let the techie do his work."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Jade:

Missile lock confirmed, Jade let off two missiles at the smaller ship, peeling away as they fired.

A clunk resounded through the ship.

"Did.... did he just board us?!"

"Might wanna grab a space mask back there!"

She turned back to the controls, noting in the cameras that the ship had in fact been boarded.

"I've got a bad feeling about this....."

She shunted all engines full reverse, hoping to throw the boarder off before he could do any real damage.

Var was almost flung off the ship when Jade went into full reverse, but they managed to just barely hold on to the ship. Quickly they started cutting into the hull with their lightsaber. Meanwhile, R4 managed to duck out of the way of the missiles, before then flying right by as Jade stopped her ship. R4 quickly adjusted the course, circling around to face the ship again, once more bombarding it with blaster fire.

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Old Timer. 

Having followed his orders to keep his distance from the Brain Ship, he spotted in the distance an unknown attacker leaping out of their vessel and landing on one of the Hero Factory's gunships. 

There wasn't much he could do to dislodge the assailant without risking dealing damage to his ally, but without its pilot, the enemy fighter was vulnerable. Spiralling up above the two vessels, he swept downwards in a dive, angling out towards the TIE and opening fire on the unfamiliar vessel with all four plasma cannons. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: R4-V0

The astrodroid was taken by surprise by the sudden appearance of another ship, and with the sudden additional damage to the ship, R4 calculated that the best course of action would be to retreat. And so, R4 flew off away from the battle, towards the safety of the New Dawn.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Oh no ya don't, buddy!" he altered his course and pursued the fleeing fighter, idly wondering what kind of poorly-programmed shipboard AI would abandon its own pilot, "Come back here!" Once more, he opened fire. 

R4 was thankful for the ship having all of these wonderful manoeuvring thrusters. For example, they allowed it to dodge right out of the way of those pesky shots from the old geezer, as they continued on their course away from the battle. But they knew they couldn't keep it up for ever, and too many more hits would mean the ship blowing up. With them in it! So to end the situation, they took a hard dive right down under the Old Timer, turning right back up around to begin firing at the enemy ship's back end.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Dropship 479er

Gorn could barely contain his excitement! Their attacker had decided to come and fight him one on one, and judging by the plasma sword cutting through the ship's roof, they were probably a fellow wielder of Gorn's favorite weapon. Without a word, Gorn put on a mask to allow him to survive in a vacuum, which thankfully fit under his helmet. Then, drawing his own Plasma sword, Gorn held the hilt of the weapon against the roof, directly under where he estimated the attacker to be, and ignited it. The blade extended, effortlessly cutting through the roof, though whether it injured Var or not remained to be seen...

OOC: Why would robots need to breath? I assumed it was the cold temperature of space that prevented heroes from surviving in it, not the lack of oxygen.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime
  • Upvote 1

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC JIMMY ABACUS

Bombarded by mental firewalls and attacks, the being that was trying to possess Stormer fled. As for who the invader was, Jimmy would get the name "Von Nebula" and a series of images showing him in a powerful magnetic field fighting Stormer and Furno and a shot of Stormer trying to bust into its dropship. Apparently Stormer and this villain had fought in the past, and they didn't like each other. 

Purely by instinct, Var just barely managed to dodge out of the way of the igniting lightsaber. They then swiftly finished cutting the hole into the hull and removing the piece before jumping inside and slashing their sword at Gorn.

OOC: One epic lightsaber duel coming up!

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- dropship 479er

The second Gorn saw the hole being finished, he knew that an attack was likely coming next, and as such, was able to backstep the swing. Drawing his shield, he held it in a defensive position for a second before charging at Var and attempting to bash him in the face with the shield, while simultaneously using his sword to slash at the Sith's waist.

OOC: Var and Gorn should probably watch their wrists. Bad things tend to happen to those...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Var managed to dodge Gorn's shield bash, as well as parrying the lightsaber attack, locking their blade with his. "I did not expect to find another wielder of this weapon. Where did you get it?"

OOC: @Lucina: Didn't I just go through the trouble of creating a resurrection themed villain?

Var managed to dodge Gorn's shield bash, as well as parrying the lightsaber attack, locking their blade with his. "I did not expect to find another wielder of this weapon. Where did you get it?"

OOC: @Lucina: Didn't I just go through the trouble of creating a resurrection themed villain?

I dunno. I don't pay attention to profiles in the approval process unless they're mine, so

IC Jade:

"There is a hole in my newly repaired ship, and now there are two plasma sword wielding warriors fighting in my troop bay......."

Jade scowled, smacking the auto pilot, taking the ship away from active combat.

She pulled a large slug thrower from beside the console, stepped down from the pilot's seat, turned, aimed and fired a few well placed shots at the black one.

"Get." BANG "The." BANG "Slag." BANG "Off." BANG "My." BANG "Ship!"

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

Villain Profile: 
Name: Von Nebula

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Ever since Von Nebula has been merged with the Black Hole staff, he has become entirely incorporeal. This makes it very difficult to engage with the outside world around him. However, it does give Von Nebula some powers.

1. Passage through walls and solid objects. - This also means that physical objects like bullets do not harm him. He is very vulnerable to energy weapons (including fire and plasma) and coding hacks, however. 

2. Concealment - Von Nebula can conceal himself. It takes less energy to do this if he is in a dark corner of the room. 

3. Possession of robotic things - Von Nebula can pass into machines to control them. However, in doing so, he must fight or rewire any existing minds that exist in the machinery. This means that he mostly uses it for controlling things like dropships instead of people, and any coding expertise will easily dislodge him. 

Note: Von Nebula cannot travel through space for any considerable distance without a heat source (in the Brain Master's case, it was his lasers to Hero Factory) and not for very long even with one, as the vacuum of space will cause him to dissipate eventually. 

Appearance: 
I'm BAAACK.

Bio: Von Nebula and Stormer have been at odds ever since Von Ness abandoned Stormer in New Stallac city. Several years after that, the two returned to New Stellac with a new rookie, Furno, to do battle, which Von Nebula lost, and was trapped inside the Black Orb staff, which turned him incorporeal.

Eventually his in-corporeality allowed him to escape the void of the Staff, steal a dropship, and find Voltix, who absorbed Von Nebula and took him back to his staff. Von Nebula passed back into said staff, and pulled the power of universal travel out of the staff, making a portal for the villains to go through and destroying the staff in the process. 

Ever since then, Von Nebula has been hanging out in Makuhero city, largely unseen, plotting his revenge on Stormer. That is, until the Conspiracy tracked down Voltix in jail, who got them in touch with Von Nebula. 

The first bullet ricocheted off of Var's armor, alerting them to the next few incoming bullets. Swiftly, the Sith raised their hand and stopped the next few bullets by halting them mid-air with their telekinetic powers, before then turning them around and throwing them back at Jade with considerable force. Var's plasma blade was still locked with Gorn's.

"I have fought using this magnificent blade ever since I was first brought online. It was created specifically to be wielded by me, and I have done so with great skill for many years..."

Gorn quickly slid his weapon up the blade of his opponent's. This attack, if successful, would badly burn or possibly sever the fingers wrapped around the hilt of the sword. With Var momentarily distracted by Jade, this attack was likely to land.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Var pushed Gorn back and took a step backwards, escaping Gorn's intended slashing of Var's fingers. "Are you saying that the blade was built for you?!" Var scoffed. "Where I come from, a wielder of this weapon builds it themselves, after extensive training in the ways of the force. You, a mere droid, wielding this weapon is a mockery to Sith everywhere! And even... to the Jedi, as much as they themselves are a mockery of the Sith in the first place!" Var struck forward at Gorn, slicing into some of the interior of the ship while doing so.

GM IC 78 EAST

Despite having a considerable head start and the ability to speed up her legs, 78 could not outrun the Hero who was moving closer to terminal velocity than 78 would ever get. 

It was no contest. Unfortunately, while 78 didn't know about Saracen's top speed, she could guess that a flying hero might be faster than her. As Saracen got closer, she sped up her arms instead, swinging them at Saracen's head. Mentally, she was bracing herself for a ton of pain as she was going to be run into. 

OOC: Ok to Necrissa, Project Hatchet, Assembly Tower, and Traferous are the options

2 and 3 are out because 2 if HF and 3 is right next to it

This leaves Necrissa and the mysterious Project Hatchet then

Time to go think on this

e: oooooh cool new post rank image +1 cool points

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 3

GM IC BRAIN MASTER

The pod exploded, the explosion's shrapnel shredding deep into the front of the ship, almost exposing the Brain Master's face for the entire galaxy to see. That part of the ship was quickly repaired, but it still irked the Brain Master. 

"Thanks," he said to the beast, even though it already knew. 

GM NPC STORMER

"He's still here," Stormer said, gesturing to the world around him. "Von Nebula." He sounded weak, but any analysis would reveal the cause - his core levels were low. 

GM NPC ZIB & ROCKA, SURGE

"Get him a recharge," Zib said. Rocka and Surge walked over to take Stormer to the recharge area. 

GM NPC DESTROYERS - 7 - NEAR CORRODER, GYRO

Two Destroyers were destroyed near the hole. Three more fired on Corroder, while the rest tried to surround Gyro.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Keep in mind that while Project Hatchet can build new heroes, I am uncertain they are able to revive a dead one. That is something Necrissia is specifically able to do.

I think as long as Focus has Echo's core (which he does) it should be fine no matter where he ends up going.

"The blade was not simply built for me. I was built for it, as well. Our relationship is symbiotic. A sword can do nothing without a warrior to make use of it's power, and a warrior is nothing without his weapon."

Gorn easily blocked the blow with his shield, but the force behind it caused his arm to be pushed back slightly. It seemed that this warrior was using his anger to put extra strength behind his attacks. This was a dangerous strategy, for both parties involved. Gorn slashed upwards, aiming for Var's chest.

"It seems that you see your blade as a trophy, representing your skill with "the force". A weapon is an extension of one's body, not a symbol of power. A true warrior recognizes this."

So to end the situation, they took a hard dive right down under the Old Timer, turning right back up around to begin firing at the enemy ship's back end.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?" the readout before him started to flash red in places as the enemy vessel peppered the rear of his ship with laser fire, "Fine then." He rotated the wings, causing his smaller fighter to corkscrew around to face the oncoming TIE head on. He returned fire, taking advantage of his ship's smaller size and enhanced maneuverability to try to avoid his foe's own shots. 

GM IC 78 EAST

As Saracen got closer, she sped up her arms instead, swinging them at Saracen's head. Mentally, she was bracing herself for a ton of pain as she was going to be run into. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City Police Station.

While he wasn't anywhere near close to top speed in a few seconds the chase lasted, he was still going fast enough that the sudden flurry of punches did some serious damage. The side of his helmet crumpled sideways, partially obscuring his vision, and the impacts sent him spinning sideways to skid painfully across the floor for several more metres, coming to a rest right next to the Police Station's exit. 

"Ow..." he sat up, straightening his helmet so he could see properly. His rifle was gone, having been flung from his back when he'd hit the floor, "...that wasn't a good idea." 

GM IC BRAIN MASTER

The pod exploded, the explosion's shrapnel shredding deep into the front of the ship, almost exposing the Brain Master's face for the entire galaxy to see. That part of the ship was quickly repaired, but it still irked the Brain Master. 

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod Bay.

"Heck yes!" he cheered, punching the air triumphantly as the pod exploded, "Wait... what?

The enemy vessel was still airborne, already repairing itself. "Dangit."