fishers64

IC: Jonathan Splint - Hero Factory Medical Wing

"Her armor's a bit different because of all the plasma thrusters. Request a new set from the Assembly Tower. We could attach one of the standardized backup sets to her, but it would need holes drilled into it and heat-resistant plating attached."

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Wait, did they leave the tunnel?

IC: Dorothy Quark - Running With Wolfe

As they ran- Quark refused to walk- she explained, "Mara said she was chasing a villain. And, there was more than one there! I shouldn't have let them stay there alone."

~

IC: Ken Render - Mission Control

Render didn't glance up when Helen stood at his console, elbow deep in the machine's innards. "Hold up a sec, ma'am. See if this gives you a better picture."

Helen would hear a series of clanks and the sound of duct tape being pulled. Render glanced up. "How's that?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

"Plenty of drills around here. But the Tower can fabricate armor faster than we could modify a set. If you want, we could disconnect the control wires to her thrusters and put standard armor on her until the new set arrives."

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous cursed and piloted the dropship toward 78, moving as about as fast as he dared, which wasn't really that fast.  He closed the distance at 35 MPH, grabbing his experiment's hand and pulling her on board.

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City.

As he hobbled after the partially-cuffed villain, he was surprised to see a dropship sweep in, and a figure reach down and grab haul the escapee on board. He cursed, briefly considering trying to bring the ship down, but knowing that he was in no condition to fight. So instead he flew closer to the vessel, trying to get a better view of the fleeing villain's rescuer and anyone else who might be visible inside the ship. 

OOC: I've forgotten what form Traferous is currently using. Is it one Saracen would recognise from any of their encounters during the first mission? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: He's using his standard creepy villain form. So no, but that will probably bite Traferous in some way later, as that is the form the conspiracy knows him as. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous saw Saracen's face just before he closed the dropship door. This is very bad, Traferous thought. Preoccupied with pulling 78 aboard the ship, Traferous wasn't paying as much attention to his face, and Saracen would get a clear signal that whoever was pulling 78 aboard ship, it was someone who didn't want to be seen. Or plain just didn't want to be there. 

He pushed the dropship door shut, panting a little, and drove away, focusing on his ship piloting much more than normal.  

"Alright. Go place the order and get the armor. I'll start on her thrusters." With that, Splint pulled up Katherine's wiring schematics on his HUD, and began to carefully disconnect her thrusters from their power cables.

OOC: I'm assuming that the Assembly Tower is swamped with orders because of all the injured civilians and the armor will take a while to arrive. If it arrives as quickly as Drift's hands did this is all a bit pointless :P

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC: Var Vicious
Var looked at the dirt patch blocking the hole. "Then where the heck are we?" Var raised their hand up, and hovered it a bit as if doing some telekinetic mumbo jumbo. In reality, they were using the force to try and sense their surroundings. Lots of dirt... all around them... and extending quite far up. Var's eyes perked open as they realized that a short distance below them, there was a massive air pocket.

"There's some kind of an open space below us. We should try getting down there. I suggest we put aside our quarrel until we're free from this predicament." Var sheathed their lightsaber and clipped it to their belt. "Now. Any ideas for how we should go about burrowing down there?"

IC Jade:

"You can start by getting your rusty behind off of my ship!"

IC Kathrine:

>>>wWArning! prImarrrry systems being disengaaaaaged! 

>>>Activating emergeeeency pR0tocals..........

The plasma jets that remained active fired, a safety measure to ensure that the Scarlet Hero's main mode of transportation would not be disabled by a saboteur. While not particularly dangerous, it certainly helped keep the curious away.

IC Max Vale:

>>> Oi, bro.... This place is changin'

"I see it too, Aniki. I don't think this ship knows it's being used..... Or.... if it does, it's awfully complaint abut it."

>>> I'm not detecting much Spiral power.....

"Metal s must be draining it!"

He raised the drill covered right arm, and sunk it deep into a fleshy wall.

"Let's help it, Aniki!"

Green energy flowed around the mech, down the drill and into the enormous ship. Spiral power was an incredibly efficient and powerful energy source....

Max wouldn't know it, but the ship would feel it's fighting spirit increase, as well as being more resilient.

"Oi, you big ship! Hang in there! We're coming to free you from all these robots!"

"I would love to hear suggestions as to how I am to accomplish that?" Var pointed up at the hole in the roof, which was covered by a dirt surface on the other side, and at the cockpit window, which was also covered by a dirt surface on the other side. "Look, you need to face that we are stuck in here until we figure out a way to get this ship out of the dirt, or just ourselves. Either works for me, but us fighting each other at this point won't help anyone."

GM IC BRAIN MASTERS' SHIP

Energized by Max Vale's application of Spiral stuff, the ship began clawing itself out of the dirt, sending rocks and dirt raining from the sky down at the city on top of the dead Destroyers next to the fail-safe shield. A rock bumped against the shield. 

GM NPC ZIB

Zib looked around the room at the decimated systems. He then posted a feed from the Kestral's camera's on the screen. "To be honest." he said, "I have no idea. If we can get the computers back up, maybe I could run a scan, and maybe I could figure this out. Maybe." 

Render was finishing up with Helen's console. "Let me finish prettyin' this up, I'll fix something up for you."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC Jade:

"UGH! Not helping?! You know what else wasn't helping?! When you started shooting at my ship!"

She turned away and folded her arms.

"Whatever. At least we won't use up the air in here....  it's a good thing we don't have any organics aboard, otherwise, we'd have to think of something fast...."

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Grounded

Gorn had no trust for this stranger at all, but even he had to admit that they were right. Even if they continued to fight, the victor would be trapped, with little hope for escape.

Gorn sheathed his Plasma sword and clipped it to his belt, but left his shield strapped to his arm.

"Simply trying to dig our way out could be dangerous. The dirt could very easily collapse upon itself and bury us all alive."

Gorn turned to Var.

"From what I've seen, "the force" gives you some form of telekinesis. That could prove to be quite useful in keeping any tunnels we dig from collapsing. Is there anything else it allows you to do?"

He then turned to Jade.

"Relax. We'll get right back to killing each other once the situation is dealt with."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"Hmmm... I don't know if I'm powerful enough to get the ship through the dirt... But I will try." Var lifted their hands into the air, and then looked like they were struggling to push the air in front of themself down. Suddenly, the ship began to shake a bit, and a small amount of dirt fell through the hole in the roof. Surely enough, the ship was moving.

Var was clearly straining themself, but surely enough, although slowly, the ship nudged downwards. More dirt piled in through the roof hole. "Might want to cover up that hole in the roof..." They looked over to jade. "Sorry about that." The sith then continued pushing the ship down toward the air pocket.

Splint jumped away in surprise as the thrusters fired. Thankfully, he'd started with the ones on the back, which prevented the bed from igniting. Kat definitely wasn't awake yet, so he knew it must have been an automatic response. Why hadn't this been on her wiring schematic? Mr. Makuro usually didn't leave details like that out, especially not ones with the potential to injure medics. He stood back and waited for the jets to shut off.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Grounded

Gorn pressed his shield up to the hole in the roof in order to prevent any more dirt from getting in, making sure to still keep an eye on Var.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous saw Saracen's face just before he closed the dropship door. This is very bad, Traferous thought. Preoccupied with pulling 78 aboard the ship, Traferous wasn't paying as much attention to his face, and Saracen would get a clear signal that whoever was pulling 78 aboard ship, it was someone who didn't want to be seen. Or plain just didn't want to be there. 

He let the ship go, knowing that he was in no condition to take on a vessel full of villains. But he'd gotten a glimpse of the being helping the escapee climb aboard, so hopefully someone back at Mission Control would be able to add the face to the database. 

Lowering back to the ground, he started back towards the police station. He was getting real sick of losing all the time...

GM IC BRAIN MASTERS' SHIP

Energized by Max Vale's application of Spiral stuff, the ship began clawing itself out of the dirt, sending rocks and dirt raining from the sky down at the city on top of the dead Destroyers next to the fail-safe shield. A rock bumped against the shield. 

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod Bay.

He glanced up as loose dirt and crumbled rubble started raining down on and around the shield. This wasn't good...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Normally with this sort of thing, Fishers will make a post saying when Var gets through.

IC: Mara Quiver - With Rune

She reached Rune's side as he landed, fiddling uncomfortably with the barrel of her rifle. "I'm really s-sorry."

"You win some, you lose some," he replied bitterly, growing tired of being on the losing end, "Maybe next time..." 

IC: Mara Quiver - We Tried

"A-And we got one," she said meekly. "At least, i-it looked l-like Ellie had th-that villain..."

"Good for her," he grumbled, spotting where his rifle has landed through the police station's doorway and beginning to make his way over to it. 

Var kept pushing. Finally, and quite a bit suddenly, the dirt dissipated from the cockpit window to be replaced by... the Makuhero City asteroid? "Uh, I think you might want to get into that pilot seat now..." Var said to Jade. They'd stopped moving the ship down, but now it would be gravity that would pull it down the final few inches to a free fall.

OOC: So as you all probably know right now, I've been suffering from a bit of Writer's Block lately.

Normally when this happens, I tend to pick through my brain for new character ideas in an effort to keep myself active, and then use some of the momentum I've built up from playing as them to go back and inject some new life into the older ones, but as of right now, I have yet to successfully do so. While I did manage to come up with another idea to succeed Wraith after kicking it around in my head a little, after seeing the direction the story's starting to move in, I've come to the conclusion that it's just not going to mesh well with everything else that's currently going on. Seeing as how this is also my third attempt at trying to come up with an approvable Villain for this game, I've come to realise something else as well.

And that, unfortunately, is that I currently don't have anything more to contribute to this RPG in terms of interaction, which leads me to believe that it's time to take a break in order to let my batteries recharge.

Now don't get me wrong; I still find this game plenty interesting, and I'll still be poking my head in here from time to time to see how the plot progresses and to make the occasional comment, but a divide has steadily grown between myself and my characters as of late, and frankly, I'm at a bit of a loss as to how bridge that gap and reconnect with them as of right now. I do, however, want to thank everyone who has ever interacted with Riot, Epix, or Leighla during my time here, and wish the entire community luck in dealing with whatever Fishers decides to throw at you next.

Hopefully, I'll be able to sort through my issues soon, and I'll be able to jump back into things sometime in the near future.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Wolfe [Nearing Mekron City Police Station]:

"Oh, Dot, I'm sure they're fine," he tried to reassure Quark. "If they're anything like their leader, they can handle anything." As he spoke, the Police Staion came into view, along with Quiver and Saracen, much to Wolfe's relief. "Hey, Quiver! You all right?" he called as the duo approached.

IC Helen [Mission Control]:

She hadn't even noticed Render until just then. "Hm, that'll do," she answered, eyeing his work with the faintest look of approval. "Thank you."

Turning to Zib, she said, "This unit is operational if you'd like to run your scan, sir."

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: Kavok Quake is currently cuffed, disarmed and thrown over Thumper's shoulder. He's got no gun to put away and his wrists are already cuffed. If it's all right, though, to keep things moving, can we assume what Kavok Quake did took place before Thumper's post?

OOC: Must have confused the post. And yeah let's just go with that, adds to his character. 

It's time to move on.

IC: Mara Quiver and Dorothy Quark - With Rune and Wolfe

Quark broke from a run into a sprint. "Mara!"

Quiver didn't have any time to react before Quark grabbed her shoulders, turning her this way and that to check her over. "What is this you're covered in? Are you hurt? Where's Thumper? I swear, if those criminals so much as scratched the paint on either of you-"

Quiver mumbled, "'m f-fine, b-but... The v-villains got away..."

Quark snorted. "Good riddance to bad rubbish. What happened?"

"Th-There were b-bad guys, the one from b-buh-before c-came back, they killed p-people and I sh-shot and their b-blood a-a-and..."

The hands on her shoulder softened their grip. "Settle down. We'll talk it over later. Is Thumper all right?"

This seemed to bring back her attention, after a few deep cycles of air. "Y-Yes. She's t-t-talking with the puh-police, I th-think. She c-caught one of the v-villains."

"Good. That's good." Quark frowned. "Now I don't have to relocate to the repair ward to give you two a very important talk about following direct orders from your team leader! You could have been killed!"

"I'm s-sorry, Quark."

"We'll talk later." She seemed to only just then take notice of Rune. "Ah. You must have been sent as backup, correct?"

~

Render tapped two fingers to his helm in a casual salute to Helen.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Mara Quiver and Dorothy Quark - With Rune and Wolfe

She seemed to only just then take notice of Rune. "Ah. You must have been sent as backup, correct?"

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City Police Station.

"Yeah," he picked up his rifle, slinging it back over his shoulder, "Not that I wound up being much help..." 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Police Station

Quark huffed, but didn't seem particularly mad at Rune. She glanced up and could just make out a retreating shape in the sky. "We can't win them all, kid. There will be another chance. How many casualties were there?"