fishers64

IC: Timothy Gyro - Impromptu Ambulance

"Don't talk like that, you ham!" He went to grab the sword to remove it, hesitated, reached again, and decided against it. Removing it would do more harm than good. "You're- You're fine, okay? It's just... I gotta get you upstairs."

His hand stung from the intense heat Ardor was radiating. He quickly snatched the emergency fire hose from the wall and pulled it over to Ardor. Gyro knew how strong the stream was from these things- he'd once used one on a mission and was nearly thrown out of the sky, as unprepared as he was for the strength of the blast, so he figured it was probably less than a good idea to aim it directly at Ardor. He angled it at the ground beside him instead, and the runoff and spray from that seemed to do the trick. He ran over as Ardor's armour was still hissing.

Ardor was heavy, but Gyro managed to lift him in his arms. He was uncomfortably hot, but it was bearable. He couldn't take Ardor back up the shaft- it had been hard enough getting down by himself, and he didn't think his blades could fit in there fully extended- so he powered up his blades and carried the guy outside. He went as quickly as he could and stopped outside, glancing between the Hero still standing there and the tall, pristine exterior of the Hero Factory building. "You slid down there. Where'd you slide from? I gotta get this guy inside!"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City Police Station.

"What do you mean, what happened on Antropolis?" he asked, confused, "The conference, where Mr Makuro was going to show off his new invention. In the city with evil brains crawling all over the place." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC DR. LIE

"Are you going with them or staying here?" Dr. Lie asked Night Stalker.

IC: Night Stalker

"I'm staying here.  One, we're blasting the place right now with everything we've got, and two, going into battle with just these two," he gestured to Marrow and Adam, "is not my idea of good odds."

IC: Lilith Specter

"I didn't slide down anywhere, I phased through the wall... I have an idea, but you need to promise to return these once you're done using them." Lilith took out her batons and opened them up, removing two devices, the ones that allowed them to phase when she did. "These will allow you and this guy to phase through the walls when I phase. Give me the word over the comms, and I'll phase, so you'll be able to phase through anything yourself." She promptly attached the devices to Nimius and Gyro.

OOC: Feel free to sheep Lilith phasing to allow this to go faster, Zippy.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Timothy Gyro - Impromptu Ambulance

"Don't talk like that, you ham!" He went to grab the sword to move it, hesitated, reached again, and decided against it. Removing it would do more harm than good. "You're- You're fine, okay? It's just... I gotta get you upstairs."

Ardor was heavy, but Gyro managed to lift him in his arms. He couldn't take Ardor back up the shaft- it had been hard enough getting down by himself, and he didn't think his blades could fit in there fully extended- so he powered up his blades and carried the guy outside. He went as quickly as he could and stopped outside, glancing between the Hero still standing there and the tall, pristine exterior of the Hero Factory building. "You slid down there. Where'd you slide from? I gotta get this guy inside!"

Hero Profile:  

Name: Nimius Ardor

Powers and Abilities:

Major:

Blue fire - Can create, control and absorb blue fire, as well as controlling and absorbing any other fire. His flames have the insane potential of reaching up to 1453°C, although if he concentrates enough, he can make them even hotter, with an upper limit of a whopping 1750°C, although a short while of this can completely drain him.

Minor:

Great strength and endurance - Nimius has higher strength than the average hero, and endurance enough to allow him to last much longer due to a special thermo-nuclear quazadite core created specifically to allow his insane heat resistance potential.

Insane heat resistance - His affiliation with fire means he can withstand heat ranges up to a 2000°C safety mark, and a 2730°C upper limit, which he cannot withstand for very long.

Gear: A fire sword that can channel his power into a flame blade that can reach up to 1500°C

OOC: From what I can understand from the very small amount of research I undertook, Ardor should be as, or nearly as, hot as his flames against Breaker were. According to Ardor's profile, he's heat resistant, not heat absorbent and nowhere does it mention an ability to cool his exterior down. As he uses his fire abilities, his armour heats up and holds the temperature to some degree long after the fire's been used. This would mean that he is well insulated against the flames' effects, but he would burn anything around him to cinders for a while after being exposed to his own flames.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Marrow - Adam West's Dropship

If more of Marrow's face had been devoted to muscle instead of teeth, it would have a huge grin right now. Instead, its mouth just sort of twisted a bit and looked all wonky. The creature climbed into the dropship and began eyeing the pilot. Where best to strike first?

The neck?

The Core?

Maybe both at once... Yes, that would be best.

But it musn't eat him until they were in the air and there was nothing he could do about it. No, it would bide its time for now.

IC: Alex Drift and Gabriel Bliss - Makuhero Skies (Cor Solis)

Drift flipped the Cor Solis right side up again and pulled hard to the left, avoiding the first two lasers but taking a nick to the wing from the third. "Damage check!" he called back to Bliss as he accelerated to avoid the incoming hail of bullets. "Nothing major, the wing'll need a repair job once we get back to the Factory, but we can still fly on it for now,"

The enemy machine gun tore through one of the side fins and cut off one of their laser cannons. Drift cursed and angled the ship lower to the ground to make them a smaller target.

"Hey! Be careful with my ship!" Bliss called from the back. "I'm doing my best," Drift blasted a set of rockets at the machine gun firing on them and dodged behind one of the taller buildings coming up from the city.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Vicarath, that's a good point that I didn't even consider. However, I'd also like to bring up that he's been lying there dying for a good while now, so while he probably won't be able to get more than the most life-saving of repairs right now due to temperature, Gyro might be able to carry him with some discomfort.

That said, I understand he'd still be very high in temperature. If you'd like, I can either edit my previous post to reference discomfort, or I could just do it in the next one and pass it off as not noticing earlier due to shock. Or, if that's not enough, I'm open to suggestions on how to remedy it. Sorry, I'd usually just fix the post no problem, but since there's already a post referencing it I'm trying to figure out an edit that leads to the same conclusion.

EDIT: Another suggestion: if we assume there's some kind of emergency fire hose in the area, we are Back In Business because that's a very easy and quick edit.

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Mechron City

Quark felt a little relief. She'd been told that Flood was off fighting brains with another Hero. Since they were fighting underwater and his teammate was a trustworthy member of Alpha Team, she felt rather confident he would be fine. "Ah. That's what you meant? I thought you were referring to something more recent."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

OOC: I'm fine with whatever you decide. I just wanted to make sure all parties involved were aware of the temperature and I don't intend to tell anyone how their characters should behave/act (unless they're being OP).  :)

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

GM IC MR. VYLE

Mr. Vyle would find that his shot would bash into the Hero Factory's force field, causing it to flicker erratically and all of the ice on the field to shatter, falling on the building and the cannons. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Holy shikes," Traferous bellowed. "That's the most dangerous weapon installed on this ship!" He immediately mashed all of the grenade launchers and rocket launchers, blasting the wall of the Factory closest to the ship into ash and exposing the floors to the outside world. 

"Fravi, engines at 3/4ths power, now!" he shouted as the machine gun Bliss and Drift blasted at exploded, taking out four other weapons and damaging ten more.

GM IC FRAVI

"Ten seconds!" Fravi shouted. A red light flashed on the screen. Fravi mashed a button, then another. Another red light flashed.  

GM IC ADAM WEST

Adam West blasted the dropship out of the bay doors, heading striaght for Hero Factory, passing the Cor Solis at ridiculously high speed. 

GM IC BLISS AND DRIFT (COR SOLIS) & HERO FACTORY

Indeed, Bliss and Drift would now see the entirety of the ship that was firing at them. The large monstrosity had a large amount of weaponry - lasers, and guns of every type that could fire - and were now firing past them at the Hero Factory.

There was no forcefield surrounding the ship anymore. 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

It was then a large exploding noise sounded in the chamber, and the room rattled and shook. Mr. Makuro grabbed onto a heavy desk to keep from falling over. 

"I'm an inventor, so time has faded my memory on that. However, Zib and Mission Control's computers might be able to help you. We can send a broadcast to the planets your people want cleared." If his request is reasonable...  

EDIT: Another suggestion: if we assume there's some kind of emergency fire hose in the area, we are Back In Business because that's a very easy and quick edit.

OOC: That's not going to work, because the fire hose puts out fire, it doesn't dissipate heat. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: I was gonna say I was thinking about how mean it would be to spray a high-pressure water hose at a guy with a sword sticking out of his chest. I'm glad no one else had that fleeting issue.

Also, Scorp speaks the truth. What you're thinking of, Fishers, is a fire extinguisher. A lot of those are designed to smother the fire and cut off its oxygen supply, effectively putting it out but not, to my knowledge, doing much for heat. Water puts out some fires, but also is pretty good at cooling things down by taking on that heat and evaporating.

I'll edit that post and then throw up a response to Specter's post. I wasn't aware Specter could make other things incorporeal but hey.

~

IC: Ken Render - Mission Control

Render didn't look up at the loud, worrying noise of walls being brought to oblivion. He had to repair this shield. He groped for another wire in his supplies, found nothing, and after a mumbled curse he instead took the wire he was chewing and soldered it into place.

"Fire 'er up!" he called again. "That's as good as she's gettin'!"

~

OOC: EDIT: Aight now that's over with

IC: Timothy Gyro - Hero Factory

"Thanks," he said, already beginning to rise. Cripes, he couldn't see which level was which, not from out here. He'd have to guess. Any level was better than where he started.

Ardor seemed barely conscious, and getting worse by the second. Gyro really didn't like the guy, but it wasn't Hero-like to just leave him to die, no matter how much of a jerk he was.

Are you helping him because it's the right thing to do? he thought to himself, though he tried to drive it away. Or because you think that's what a Hero should do?

Gyro shook his head rapidly with a growl. He could get all philosophical and mopey on himself later, when he wasn't trying to save someone from dying. He decided he'd flown high enough, and signalled the Hero below.

Phasing through felt strange, like moving through a particularly hard gust of air. He hit the ground solid and running, noting that by some incredibly stroke of luck he'd arrived on the right floor. He ran for the medical bay, only pausing to stumble with a curse as an immense blow struck the Hero Factory.

GM IC MR. VYLE

Mr. Vyle would find that his shot would bash into the Hero Factory's force field, causing it to flicker erratically and all of the ice on the field to shatter, falling on the building and the cannons. 

IC: Mr Vyle - Traferous' Ship. 

Cackling with manic delight, he continued firing.

He wouldn't be satisfied until he stood triumphant atop the ashen ruins of Hero Factory.  

GM IC HERO FACTORY

There was no forcefield surrounding the ship anymore. 

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod Bay.

"Alright, time to go to work," he grabbed a few flat plates of metal big enough to stand on and tossed them into the nearest Hero Pod, then jumped in after it. "This is Vex," he radioed Mission Control, "And I'm gonna go do something really stupid." 

With that, he launched the Hero Pod, and began to fly straight upwards. 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"I'm an inventor, so time has faded my memory on that. However, Zib and Mission Control's computers might be able to help you. We can send a broadcast to the planets your people want cleared." If his request is reasonable...  

IC: The Creator - Hero Factory. 

"All of the planets," he hissed, "Any and every one that already had some one or thing living on it before your mechanical kind invaded," he dug in his feet, putting a hand against the nearest wall to steady himself as the explosions rocked the building, "They don't want to be part of conflicts like this one, I'm sure." 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Mechron City

"Ah. That's what you meant? I thought you were referring to something more recent."

IC: Saracen Rune - Mechron City.

"More recent?" he repeated, confused, "It only happened a few hours ago; the clean up's still ongoing." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alex Drift and Gabriel Bliss - Makuhero Skies (Cor Solis)

"Good shot!" Bliss laughed as Drift's rockets obliterated their target. His chuckles were cut short by the rest of the ship materializing and showing him just how insignificant the damage they'd dealt was. Drift almost lost his grip on the controls, "T-That thing is massive! Mission Control! Drift to Mission Control! Are you seeing this?!"

He punched the transmit button Bliss had used earlier and sent a picture of the flying colossus. Then he punched all the firing controls and sent everything they had at it. Rockets blasted out from the twin cannons on the front and the remaining laser gun on the wing fired a deluge of plasma. Bliss followed suit and began unloading his machine gun.

But would it be enough?

IC: Cobra Shard - Hero Factory

With nothing better to do, Shard had wandered out of Mission Control and back towards the medbay to see who all had been injured in the intangibility incident. When he got there, he found Kathrine Scarlett in her bed yet again. "How do you keep ending up in here?!" He asked, nervously edging away from a rather grim looking Hero with armblades and a nasty dent in his side. "You got a deathwish or somethin'?"

IC: Marrow - Adam West's Dropship

Now was the moment to strike! TO FEED! As the dropship took off, Marrow lunged forwards silently with evil knife-hands extended in the perfect position to cut through the back of the Hero pilot's chair and impale him through the core and neck.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM IC KEN RENDER

Ken Render would find that the forcefield he had built was quickly fizzling, and plasma bursts were reeking havoc on the scientific research areas on that side of the building. It was clear, however, that this wasn't an internal problem with the field - the field was weak and shimmering erratically on only one side of the building.  

GM NPC SURGE, NEX

Surge and Nex had been working on the computers, too, although not nearly as efficient as Render. However, they had managed to get the main scanner screen back online, and what they saw was a sea of red. At least that told them what the damage to the computers was...and what was attacking the factory. 

"Render, we've got some Class 5 forcefield disruptors on that thing," Nex said. There was a huge weapons readout. "It's got a huge forcefield system, cloaking device...and Zib, we've got one of our own on board. He pointed to the readings for Captor. 

GM NPC ZIB

"Yes. Yes we are." 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous, fed up with Fravi, grabbed the engine control and moved it to one-half speed, pulling the craft away just as several more booms sounded and the distant crackle of plasma. "You idiot!" he shouted at Mr. Vyle. "You're firing the forcefield disruptor, and a forcefield is this craft's main method of protection! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!"

He fully expected Mr. Vyle to ignore him. The man was right in front of his best goal, with the best tools in the world to accomplish it. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi sighed. Did it really matter? Still, if Mr. Vyle managed to destroy the ship, Fravi's last act would be to kill him. 

The Cor Solis' shots were fast rendering the entire side of the ship inoperable, cutting a wide swath clear of weaponry as Traferous pulled away and punching holes in the repair shafts. Fravi blasted the Cor Solis with the ship's flamethrower and plasma launcher on the top, hoping to melt it, or given the large quantity of weapons it was launching, destroy it. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie frantically mashed the console near the hangar bay doors. Belts and locks quickly covered over the ships. He was starting to feel weak from lack of air, and from having to avoid being swept out into space when the doors opened. "Let's get out of here," he said to Night Stalker.

"Why do you even have a forcefield disruptor, then?" he snapped, reluctantly stepping away from the control panel, "Seriously, whose dumb idea was it to make a ship that can't use shields and weapons at the same time?"

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Ungrounded

Gorn was somewhat relieved when the ship began flying again. Dying via falling thousands of feet to the planet below in a metal box would be a horrible way to go. He wasn't planning on dying anytime soon, but whenever it happened, Gorn wanted his death to be as impressive as possible. Something with explosions, preferably.

It seemed that Jade and Var had stopped arguing, as well. Good. Watching those two argue was like watching someone repeatedly punch a wall. At this point, Gorn was at a loss for what to do. Without a doubt, his opponent was prepared for him to attack at any moment, as was he. Attempting to wait them out, Gorn decided to stay put, allowing the ship to fill with awkward silence.

OOC: Zippy, I think you missed my last Ferro post, a page or two ago.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Crowley - Traferous' Ship.

While everyone was busy shooting and shouting, Crowley slunk off the bridge and started working his way back down towards the hangar. He didn't feel safe here anymore - he wanted to get off this ship, now. 

OOC: Oh, nah, I didn't miss it. I just figured I didn't need to reply. Looking at it again, I realised that you were probably waiting on some kind of continuation to the conversation. Sorry!

IC: Wilbur Flood - Magic Crystal Room

"It's a shame that villains would do such a thing," Flood sighed. "Hydroelectricity is such a good source of renewable energy. Of course, it's not for anyone- some places don't have a suitable arrangement to allow for a hydroelectric dam- but when properly positioned, you can get a lot of power from it."

He glanced at the turbine. "Are we... positive it's going to fit through here?"

~

Render glanced up from where he was puzzledly going over his work. "Ah, that'll do it. Not much we can do 'bout that, 'cept either wait it out n' blast 'em while we have the chance, or try n' disrupt their disruptor. Second'll take time, is the problem, n' first leaves us like a bunch of grazin' moon cows in lunar wolf stompin' grounds right after their hibernatin'."

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Medical Bay Doors

He nearly ran into the closed doors. Still flying, he kicked his feet at the door, producing a loud clanging. "Open up! I got an emergency, open the door!"

OOC: Can't remember if the medical bay doors were still locked. Either way, I doubt he can open the door with his hands full.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"It wasn't mine," snapped Traferous. "It's the nature of forcefields. They stop things from going in, but they also stop things from going out. The alternative would have been to have put a ridiculous amount of heavy armor on this thing which would have reduced the weapons capacity and weighed it down." 

He sighed as the forcefield came back on, and the ship vanished. "As for that weapon, it's there for the exact purpose you used it for - scaring ground targets with forcefields into surrendering. But it's not to be used while this ship is under attack by other ships." 

GM IC KEN RENDER/HERO FACTORY

The beings in Mission Control would notice that the field was strengthening back up to full power as the huge ship vanished from view.

GM IC ADAM WEST (FLYING STRAIGHT TOWARD HERO FACTORY'S RECOVERING FORCEFIELD)

Marrow would find that the blade that he had stuck into Adam West would be crackling with high levels of anti-quaza energy, striaght up the sword and into Marrow. 

For his part, Adam West didn't seem to be affected by the power drain yet. Yet. 

"Still seems like a major design flaw to me," he grumbled, turning away from the console, "So now what do we do?"

IC: Alex Drift and Gabriel Bliss - Makuhero Skies (Cor Solis)

Everything was going fine until the flames started. The Cor Solis could handle the freezing vacuum of space just fine but fire? Not good. "Get us out of this!" Bliss yelled as one of the wings melted into slag and a thruster pod blew out. Smoke billowed out of the ship and the cockpit was filled with a super annoying beeping noise. 

"And shut that thing up while you're at it!"

Drift gritted his robotic teeth as he sent the Cor Solis into a collision course with the nearest skyscraper. "There's no use; we gotta land! I'll put us in here where they can't get us with those flamo-things," With a single  powerful rocket blast, he opened a gaping hole in the side of the building (it was a factory; nobody was in there) and guided the ship straight inside. Another wing snapped off and a horrible grinding noise filled his auditory sensors as the wreck of Bliss's vehicle squeezed inside. When the ship finally stopped plowing through rubble, the engine gave out completely and a loud bang told him the last thruster had just shut off.

Releasing his safety belts and popping open all the hatches, Drift pulled himself out of the smoking ruin and gave Bliss a hand out as well. Bliss looked over what was left of his ship and said, "Well bro, you managed to totally wreck my ship. Got another one?" 

Drift grimaced. "Yeah, but it's in the Factory basement,"

"How did you even get it down there?! No, wait, I don't wanna know."

IC: Marrow - Adam West's Dropship

Well this was entertaining! Usually when it stabbed people in  the neck or core they died right away, but THIS guy had survived both at once! This was indeed a new record. Marrow sat down with its arms stuck through the Hero's chair and into his back and enjoyed the delicious energy surge flowing into it.

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

He cursed as the attacking ship's shields flared back to life, and then the whole thing vanished from existence. He'd have to wait for it to reappear and drop its shields to fire again before he could make his move...

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"First, I get the pets through the shield," said Traferous, annoyed. He mashed the field disruptor a couple of times, causing a crackling mess in front of where Adam West was driving...and revealing the big ship, again.

It would be a full 5 seconds before the fields turned on again, but that wasn't too big of a deal, now that no ships were attacking. "Then, if it survives being bashed into by a loaded dropship at high speed, we bomb the place out and consider it another holiday. If that doesn't work for some gosh awful reason, we turn the ship around and use the weapons on the other side of the ship. And if that doesn't work, I'm kicking you off this ship for bringing me in here on a suicide mission and wasting thousands of dollars of company equipment." 

"Fortunately for you, that is extremely unlikely." 

"In case you'd forgotten, I was initially against this idea," he reminded Traferous, picking up his cane from where it'd fallen on the floor, "You can't blame me if this operation somehow fails."

As the enemy ship reappeared, Markus adjusted his trajectory, placing himself several hundred metres above and on a parallel course with the much larger vessel. Almost got it...

IC: Timothy Gyro - Hero Factory Medbay

Gyro landed and ran in immediately, clacking his wings behind his back. "Hey, I need help! This guy's got a sword in him!"

OOC: Could Captor make contact with the factory without the knowledge of the villains onboard the ship?

IC: Titanos

Titanos returned with the tool kit Render had asked for, and placed it gently next to the hard working mechanic.

OOC: Oh, btw, Fishers, might want to have Zib respond to Andrea Plume maybe? Or not, idk, just a thought.

OOC: No. Captor is now their Captive. :P

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie frantically mashed the console near the hangar bay doors. Belts and locks quickly covered over the ships. He was starting to feel weak from lack of air, and from having to avoid being swept out into space when the doors opened. "Let's get out of here," he said to Night Stalker.

Night Stalker lets out a sigh, then grabs Dr. Lie's arm and pulls him out of the hanger before he passes out.  Once out of the hanger he comms up to the bridge.  "Dropship away.  Got anything for me to do that involves blowing up hero factory?"

Edited by Vestak

GM IC TRAFEROUS/FRAVI

"Yes, sort of," said Traferous to Night Stalker. "Fravi, why is a Hero Pod following us?"

"Recon?" Fravi suggested. "One of those space heroes?" She punched a button on her screen. "Hey buddy, what are you doing?" she said, talking to the Hero Pod. As she did, one of the ship's laser turrets moved to focus on the Pod.

GM IC MARCUS VEX

Indeed, the ship was hailing him on the Hero Factory frequency.

Marcus would also notice the ship rising in altitude below him, heading up above the Factory.

GM IC ADAM WEST

Adam West never slowed down as he and Marrow bashed through an entire wing of the building, shredding offices like paper, until the wing above crashed down on the reinforced dropship hull and windshield, shredding the wings completely off the vessel and obliteriating the hull, sending the two villains inside flying out on the wreckage...and into a dangerous free fall, past training spheres and elevator tubes.

OOC: I will edit this post if need be, as I'm not as far up on my 9/11 literature as I should. Keep in mind that Hero Factory was reinforced against dropship crashes, but not high-speed ones, and that a dropship is smaller than an airliner.

OOC: Could Captor make contact with the factory without the knowledge of the villains onboard the ship?

OOC: Oh, btw, Fishers, might want to have Zib respond to Andrea Plume maybe? Or not, idk, just a thought.

OOC: Now he can.

IC: Andrea Plume

"Fifty years? Did your systems crash and wipe out all but the earliest mission logs? I've only been gone for five months..." Andrea stood there a bit confused. "Hey, where's Zib anyway? And how has the city grown so much in five months???" She then asked.

GM NPC ZIB

"I'm here in Mission Control, same as always," Zib said. "My guess is that there is some sort of time distortions going on. But right now the Factory needs your help. Can you get that?"

GM NPC STORMER

"Going to go deal with that dropship." Stormer said, running out of the room as the Factory shook with another huge crash.

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"ZIb, who is firing at us?" Mr. Makuro said, punching a comm. "Is it a bunch of organics?"

"Definately not organics."

"Alright you two, get back up to Mission control," Mr. Makuro said, heading out the door. "We may consider your math problem if we have a Factory left to do it with," he said to the strange being.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Shout out to Jawblade for waiting so patiently and politely. What a nice villain.

"Thanks, pardner," he said to Forticus. He rooted through the trays in the box. "I'll see what I can do 'bout that disruptor."

He took a quick visual sweep of the area, trying to figure out if there was anything he could do to counter the ship's distuptor.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Hero Factory Repair Bay

"I... I guess you guys got it," he said uncertainly. There wasn't much else he could do here, so he turned to leave. In doing so, he saw a familiar face.

"Kat!" He waved to Scarlet. "What the heck're you doing here? Are you okay?"

~

IC: Quark Qrew - Mekron City

"I meant more recent than what was in the initial mission report," Quark said. "I have a Hero over there now. He was taking care of aquatic brain-controlled animals in the area."

To her side, Quiver was peering around Thumper quizzically at the villain. "I-Is he okay?"

"I think so," Thumper said to her. "Maybe he's in sleep mode."

GM IC TRAFEROUS/FRAVI

She punched a button on her screen. "Hey buddy, what are you doing?" she said, talking to the Hero Pod. As she did, one of the ship's laser turrets moved to focus on the Pod.

You have got to be kidding me... He smothered a laugh, then responded with, "What are you doing?" 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Alright you two, get back up to Mission control," Mr. Makuro said, heading out the door. "We may consider your math problem if we have a Factory left to do it with," he said to the strange being. 

IC: The Creator - Hero Factory. 

"Very well," he followed the others out of the room, before turning and retracing his steps back to the elevator that had brought him up to this floor. He had no intention of remaining in this building, just in case Makuro's slave soldiers failed to repel the attackers. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS/FRAVI

"Yes, sort of," said Traferous to Night Stalker. "Fravi, why is a Hero Pod following us?"

"Recon?" Fravi suggested. "One of those space heroes?" She punched a button on her screen. "Hey buddy, what are you doing?" she said, talking to the Hero Pod. As she did, one of the ship's laser turrets moved to focus on the Pod.

"And that would be...?"

IC: Jason Ferro- Magic Crystal room

Ferro carefully set the turbine down in order to inspect the exit.

"If it can't, it's not by a huge amount, but we still shouldn't risk it."

He drew both pistols, and took aim at the edges of the opening.

"I could probably make some "modifications" to the hole, which might make it wide enough to fit the turbine."

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Ungrounded

Suddenly curious as to what had caused the ship to be spontaneously buried, Gorn walked into the cockpit where Jade was, in order to see out of it.

"So, any idea what could have entombed the ship?"

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM NPC FRAVI

"I have no idea," Fravi said with a shrug to Night Stalker. "Right now I'm trying to find out why a Hero Pod is following my boss's ship. I'd assume that the intent was hostile, but that covers a lot of territory."

OOC: Marcus can hear that conversation, by the way.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib turned around and called Mechron City. "Hey guys, if the mess is cleaned up there, we need you here. It's very, very bad."

He adjusted the cam to show the ruined side of the Hero Factory.

GM NPC JAWBLADE

Jawblade had been listening politely...mostly because he was intrigued by who this strange villain was. Now that he was gone, he popped up with a question. "Are you really going to accede to the guy's demands? I didn't know that you could just walk in here and ask for stuff and get it. Can I get a jaccuzzi or something?"

But Mr. Makuro and the two Heroes had already left.

• Upvote 3