fishers64

IC: Cobra Shard - Ruined Hero Factory Basement (The Mantis)

Shard reached the basement as the building began to collapse overhead and quickly located the combat speeder from before. Now that was a sweet ride.

The rookie opened the hatch and climbed in, powering up the ship as he did so. Lights flicked on and control panels lit up and surprisingly the radio crackled to life:

"This is Henry Flint calling any and all survivors: do you read?!" 

"I read ya loud and clear, Flint! Just gimme a minute to take off and I'll help ya find any survivors," Shard swung himself into the pilot's chair, closed the hatch, revved up the engine,

And ejected the fuel cylinder.

"Whoops..."

IC: Alex Drift and Gabriel Bliss - Ruined Hero Factory Perimeter

Drift stumbled back to his feet and turned to look at his companion. Bliss was damaged badly, lubricant, coolant, and other internal fluids leaking out of a massive tear in his shoulder. His right arm hung limp and sparked from several severed cables. "Man... you gonna be okay, Bliss?"

Bliss suppressed the urge to scream and instead managed, "I'll... I'll be fine. Just... get to your ship and w-worry about me... later. Kay?"

Drift nodded and sprinted the last few meters to the gaping hole that led to the basement. He arrived just in time to see his ship, the Mantis, send its fuel cell flying across the room to smash all over the wall. The Mantis didn't even have an eject fuel button?!

IC: Marrow - Feasting

Marrow polished off the leg it was working on and began gnawing on the other one, oblivious to the destruction behind it,

or the mattress-wielding Hero falling right towards it...

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Mona Selphi - Hoo Boy Nearly Forgot About Her

Selphi responded to Flint. "Mm, I'm fine. A little stuck, though."

She was, specifically, pinned under some rubble. A little dented, but fine, albeit stuck.

~

IC: Quark Qrew - Quark Qruiser

Quiver was fighting to control her tiny giggles. Thumper asked Wolfe, "Did it work, though?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Titanos Forticus
"Wait! I won't fi-" Titanos' words were cut off as the elevator closed and sped away, and the entirety of mission control went up in an explosion.

IC: Lilith Specter
"What the-????" Lilith was taken by surprise as the entire roof of the medical bay was blown away, revealing that the entire factory was now destroyed. "Um... guys, I think I may have called it..." This did indeed feel like the end of the world to Lilith.

IC: Var Vicious

"Oh wow... I actually feel kind of sorry for you guys." Var commented as they watched the factory get absolutely obliterated by the blast.

IC: Jimmy Abacus
"That was too close..." Jimmy felt bad about the gentle giant being left behind, but as he'd been cut off saying, he wouldn't have fit. Jimmy walked out of the lift into the basement, feeling somewhat disheartened about the whole ordeal.

IC: Delta
Delta felt a slight chill shoot through their advanced mechanical body. Watching the once proud symbol of heroism get torn to shreds, just as foretold in his history files... It was breathtaking.

IC: Andrea Plume
"What a day to make a comeback..." Andrea half heartedly joked. She took a deep breath, cooling her inner circuitry as her intense feelings of sadness overworked her processors.

IC: Captor

The canine hero limped out of the water and onto the beach. There, he looked in horror upon his home. If only, he thought to himself, I had done something sooner. Acted quicker. Thought faster...

IC: Mr Vyle - The Ashes of Hero Factory.

He continued on into the heart of the wreckage, staring down into the smoking, flaming crater that had once been Hero Factory's mission control center. The whole situation was so surreal - he'd dreamed of this moment for decades, and at last, it had finally arrived. 

"How do you like it when someone comes to your house and razes it to the ground, huh?" he sneered down into the crater, where the gigantic stylised H that had once adorned the side of the building had come to rest, "When they kill your friends and terrorise your city?" All of the people whose lives Hero Factory had ruled and ruined were at last free of the organisation's corrupt, totalitarian influence, "Your reign of terror is over, heroes." 

IC: Crowley - Makuhero City.

As he scurried through the shadowed streets, Crowley wondered what the destruction of Hero Factory would mean for the rest of the galaxy. The heroes had spent weeks hunting him, simply because of his what he looked like.

Perhaps, with the heroes gone, he was finally free to live his life how he saw fit, without having to worry about being persecuted simply because of his appearance? 

IC: Anamnesis - Makuhero University. 

Hero Factory was gone. One of the attacking ships had escaped, while the other had been destroyed. The battle was over. 

And that presented an interesting opportunity for him. Echo was dead, Focus was gone, which mean none of the heroes who'd known who he was and what he was capable of were aware of his escape. As far as any survivors from Hero Factory were concerned, he'd likely scattered with the other escaped villains, or being killed in the blast. 

No one would come looking for him, which afforded him quite a large degree of freedom in how he could possibly proceed with his plans from here. With that in mind, he gathered up the last of the data and headed for the exit. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kavok Quake

He peered out of the window of the ship he was locked up in. Through the corner of his eye he could see part of the wreckage that was the assembly. He shook with happiness and then laughed a little. He then yelled:

"So what happens to me then?"

In the hopes his captors could hear him.

It's time to move on.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- At least he still has his laser sword.

Gorn was left speechless at the sight of Hero Factory collapsing, with a large ship splitting in half directly above it, possibly the one that had attacked initially, Gorn couldn't tell. Either way, the battle had been lost. There was no telling who had been killed, but it was likely that a great number of heroes had lost their lives.

"We... We should probably go back..."

As he thought more about what had just happened, anger began to build up, so much so, that Var's comment went completely unnoticed by the knight-like hero. Whatever villains had survived the ship splitting in half, we're going to wish that they had never been built...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Before we head out of the medbay: can people head down to the basement without flying? Or are the floors all busted and junk?

OOC: the basement is mostly open to the air, and largely undamaged.
OOC: Thank you for that, but I meant the floors above the basement. Unless the repair ward is on the ground floor, in which case Shade's jumping out the wall is even funnier to me.

IC: Ken Render - Basement

The large Hero's cry still haunted him. It rang in his ears, growing louder and more deafening, to the point where, almost in a trance, he stood motionless in the lift when everyone else climbed out. Of its own accord, his hand lifted to touch the control panel.

"Be right back," he said, numbly. He pressed the button. He was no medic, but he could patch up dire wounds if needed. And he'd be darned if he was going to leave that Hero up there, alive, or... not.

OOC: There's enough time for other characters to stop the lift doors closing and join Render, if that's what any of you wanna do.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

OOC: I'd draw something to commemorate the event of Shade flopping to the ground outside while holding four mattresses, but sadly I do not have drawing implements on my person. Imagination will just have to do.

To his credit, I also thought the medbay was higher up. I am not complaining, though; this is 100% funnier.

~

IC: Ken Render - Well That Was Anticlimatic

Nothing happened.

He pressed it again. Nothing. His attempts coalesced into a punch, his relaxed demeanour momentarily shattered. Not again. He wasn't having a Hero die again, not one who was so kind and helpful and utterly undeserving of this.

He cycled air once, twice, and then stepped out of the lift. He carefully considered the areas of the basement missing their roof. He needed to get up there.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Med Bay

Gyro opened the door carefully. It was stuck halfway through opening, but he used his blades to pry it open. "C'mon, guys. Careful of stuff still falling down. Basement shouldn't be too far."

OOC: No, the floors above the basement are destroyed, with the exception of the medbay, which is on the ground floor.

OOC: You stated a while back that the medbay was probably on an upper floor, causing all the medical staff to fall out of it when it turned intangible. Unless you meant it was above the basement?

SHIP PROFILE: Lifeline

Ship Size:  Medium. The Lifeline is designed for emergency exfiltration and medivac operations. As such, it contains space to treat up to four injured Heroes. It also has room for an additional six heroes(four with full equipment). If no injured bots are onboard, the stretchers can fold up to allow seating for another six(or four). The cargo hold is small, containing only medical supplies and a few spare hull armor plates. The ship also contains a winch for evacuating bots if it can't land.

Pilots: Jonathan Splint

NPCs onboard:  Georje, a medbot trained to fly the ship. He usually helps out with aiming the weapons if there's no Heroes needing treatment aboard.

Communications Systems:  Standard HF communications. It can also pick up Hero tracking signals, but only Mission Control has the authorization codes to turn that system on.

Navigation and Drive:  Standard HF maps.  The bridge seats two, although one robot can fly the ship just fine. 

Weapons Systems/Armor:  The ship has very light armor that's thicker around the engines and front of the passenger bay. The weapons consist of four laser emitter pods, two on each wingtip. These beams are small in diameter, consume low amounts of power (for energy weapons) and won't do any real damage until they've been focused on the same spot for at least a second. The pods can swivel rapidly in any direction that wouldn't leave them pointing at the ship in order to stay on target. Each pod also has a small camera on it.
While more effective as anti-personnel weapons, the lasers do have some use against ships, such as trying to take out weapons and sensors.

Two hardpoints for weapons or fuel tanks are present on the wings, but attaching anything to them will slow down the ship by at least 15%, so Splint prefers to leave them empty.

A good amount of flares and chaff bundles are also stored as countermeasures.

Propulsion Systems: The Lifeline has little in the way of armor and weapons, instead relying on the tried-and-true tactic of RUNNING AWAY. It has four primary engines - two in the back, and two attached to the fuselage behind the wings. The ship is very fast and maneuverable, but neither Splint nor Georje have enough training to use it to its full potential.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): The Lifeline can land with ease almost anywhere there's room for it. It can even float on water with the passenger bay open, at least for a little while.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC: Jason Ferro- Antropolis city

Ferro re-entered the area where Furno, Breez, and the dropship were waiting, turbine in tow.

"So, where do these things need to be returned to?"

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: No, the floors above the basement are destroyed, with the exception of the medbay, which is on the ground floor.

OOC: You stated a while back that the medbay was probably on an upper floor, causing all the medical staff to fall out of it when it turned intangible. Unless you meant it was above the basement?

SHIP PROFILE: Lifeline

Ship Size:  Medium. The Lifeline is designed for emergency exfiltration and medivac operations. As such, it contains space to treat up to four injured Heroes. It also has room for an additional six heroes(four with full equipment). If no injured bots are onboard, the stretchers can fold up to allow seating for another six(or four). The cargo hold is small, containing only medical supplies and a few spare hull armor plates. The ship also contains a winch for evacuating bots if it can't land.

Pilots: Jonathan Splint

NPCs onboard:  Georje, a medbot trained to fly the ship. He usually helps out with aiming the weapons if there's no Heroes needing treatment aboard.

Communications Systems:  Standard HF communications. It can also pick up Hero tracking signals, but only Mission Control has the authorization codes to turn that system on.

Navigation and Drive:  Standard HF maps.  The bridge seats two, although one robot can fly the ship just fine. 

Weapons Systems/Armor:  The ship has very light armor that's thicker around the engines and front of the passenger bay. The weapons consist of four laser emitter pods, two on each wingtip. These beams are small in diameter, consume low amounts of power (for energy weapons) and won't do any real damage until they've been focused on the same spot for at least a second. The pods can swivel rapidly in any direction that wouldn't leave them pointing at the ship in order to stay on target. Each pod also has a small camera on it.
While more effective as anti-personnel weapons, the lasers do have some use against ships, such as trying to take out weapons and sensors.

Two hardpoints for weapons or fuel tanks are present on the wings, but attaching anything to them will slow down the ship by at least 15%, so Splint prefers to leave them empty.

A good amount of flares and chaff bundles are also stored as countermeasures.

Propulsion Systems: The Lifeline has little in the way of armor and weapons, instead relying on the tried-and-true tactic of RUNNING AWAY. It has four primary engines - two in the back, and two attached to the fuselage behind the wings. The ship is very fast and maneuverable, but neither Splint nor Georje have enough training to use it to its full potential.

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): The Lifeline can land with ease almost anywhere there's room for it. It can even float on water with the passenger bay open, at least for a little while.

~Unit#phntk#1

Approved. 

OOC: It's above the basement. The thing is, I picture the medbay to be close to the hangars, in case the Heroes bring home injured, they can be treated quickly. The hangars would likely be on the second floor, so the med bay would be near there on the first, close to the assembly tower in the center of the building. The call center is the front of the ground floor. 

OOC: I have to admit that I laugh every time I think of Shade just nonchalantly cutting a hole in the wall and leaning out holding four mattresses while other heroes are left in the room to ponder over the mysteries of life, the universe, and everything.

IC: Shade - Best. Thing. Ever.

As Shade fell, the mattresses spread beneath him under extreme G-force and slowing down the descent marginally, he thought about the next factory: Hero Factory 2.0 would never be complete; Missing some essential fundamental part of itself if... it didn't have a sky dive.

With the image playing in his mind of dozens of heroes all taking turns jumping off of the top of Hero Factory one after the other in an endless loop, each one giving a whoop or a scream as they fell, Shade hit the ground wearing a smile. The mattresses pressed together as tightly as possible and Shade was lucky that he hadn't hurt himself. He lay there for a few seconds wishing that he could have stayed in the air longer, but at last stood up, did a routine check to make sure nothing was damaged, and then looked around to catch his bearings.

Edit: Unflattened Shade a bit.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

GM NPC FURNO

"The Antropolis power plant," Furno said. He did not sound happy at all. "What took you so long?" 

GM NPC STORMER

Stormer had been outside of the Hero Factory, icing a dropship engine before it could explode, when the Hero Factory was bombed. He had ran for his life into the lake. Now he emerged from the water, wondering if he was he was the only Hero left. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Alex Drift and Cobra Shard - Ruined Hero Factory Basement

Drift marched up to the immobilized ship, opened the hatch, and pulled the stupid rookie in the cockpit out kicking and screaming by one of the silly antennae on his head. "Just what were you thinking?! And how did you even do that??!!!" he seethed, pointing at the fuel splashed all over the wall.

Shard shrugged, "I jus' pushed a couple buttons, man! Lemme go!" 

"I DON'T HAVE AN EJECT FUEL BUTTON!!!"

Shard gave a defeated gesture and said, "I'm sorry, man, okay? 

Drift continued to boil with rage. No, it was not okay.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Outside Ruined Hero Factory

Bliss struggled to his feet and tried not to look at his injury. He had to help the survivors.

The Hero began to make his way into the wreck of the Factory using controlled bursts form his wingpack to keep himself steady.

IC: Marrow - Second Course

As it stuffed Adam West's left fist into its mouth, Marrow heard a soft whump behind it. Glancing around warily, it saw a white fluffy mound with a Hero sticking out of the top. 

"Heroes 'N' Cream", its favorite desert!

Still, a Hero in the hand was worth two in the bush so Marrow decided to finish its first serving before going in for seconds.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: It's above the basement. The thing is, I picture the medbay to be close to the hangars, in case the Heroes bring home injured, they can be treated quickly. The hangars would likely be on the second floor, so the med bay would be near there on the first, close to the assembly tower in the center of the building. The call center is the front of the ground floor. 

OOC: Wait, does that mean that Shade only fell a small distance opposed to the couple thousand feet I thought it was?

GM NPC BLACK PHANTOM

Black Phantom hopped out of the dropship. "If I'm not back in 20 minutes, you have my permission to kill me the next time you see me." With that, he started jogging to the nearest sewer hatch, plunging in and scrambling toward his vault. There was more than money in it, but he didn't think Mrs. Raine would care about that at all. 

He idly wondered who had decided to blow up his latest assoiciates, and whether they were worth avenging. Probably not.

GM IC FRAVI

Nice talkin' too you.

Fravi emerged from the water without a sound, a few yards away from Mr. Vyle. It was an odd situation, to be sure - one of those situations where Fravi wasn't sure what to do next. Try to get off planet? Stay here for awhile on the beach?

No.

"They are probably not all dead," she said to no one in particular. Nice talking to you too.

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie lay on the beach, facing the sky. His body was a mass of injuries, and it was a miracle that he had been even able to swim here. He was pretty sure his arm was broken. 

He was pretty sure he was going to die. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous was still swimming in the wreck of his old ship. The water was quickly becoming cloudy with fuel from the damaged engines, but Traferous did not care. His powers flashed as he absorbed quaza into his form and into his pocket dimension from the damaged vault.

He swam into the left hangar bay, finding a strange porcupine-like craft, and opened the hatch, rapidly shifting himself through the tiny crack. When he was done, he was standing in ankle-deep water in an otherwise perfectly dry room, but that couldn't be helped. 

OOC: Wait, does that mean that Shade only fell a small distance opposed to the couple thousand feet I thought it was?

OOC: Yarr. (Also, the second floor of a building is only a few hundred feet high, not thousands.)

OOC: In that case, would it be all right if I took the flattened parts of Shade out of my post? I think four hero mattresses would stop any damage caused by impact from only a few hundred feet.

IC: Silvia Raine - Wolf Pup.

"Duly noted," she had no reason to doubt he'd return. In the criminal underworld, reputations were built and maintained not only on one's accomplishments, but also on how well one worked with others. A villain who didn't honour their agreements was one who would soon find himself persecuted for their debts, and given his reputation, she was sure that Black Phantom was smarter than that. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Mr Vyle - Hero Factory.

Hearing Fravi's words, he turned to look down at the pilot, "You think so?" his mouth split into a grin as he drew out his sidearm and checked it for damage, "Then perhaps I should go and fix that." He started to clamber down into what had once been Mission Control. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: In that case, would it be all right if I took the flattened parts of Shade out of my post? I think four hero mattresses would stop any damage caused by impact from only a few hundred feet.

OOC: He fell out of the ground floor wall. He would pretty much have the same fall damage someone would have from tripping over onto a pile of mattresses.

IC Kat:

As I hopped down and pulsed my thrusters to slow my descent, I muttered to myself, "I hate underground........."

IC Jade:

"Hang on, I'm taking us in. We've got to see if there are any survivors."

IC Max Vale:

"WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!" The brash young man had drilled right through the ship and out the other side, as he established radio contact with the Dawn.

"Did you see that! looks like that big ship crashed right into their factory!"

GM IC HERO FACTORY 

The elevator finally slowed down and came to a halt. As the group stepped out into the basement, the area was dim, lit only by the white glow of some ship's running lights. 

And then the lights came on as a large ship came into view. Mr. Makuro shrugged. "I built this for Alpha Team, and they have known about it for awhile, but it's big enough to keep all of us safe for now."

OOC: Cue
. :P

GM IC MR. VYLE/FRAVI

The two villains would see the spotlights of light gleam out of the rubble. Mr. Vyle, being closer, would see the gleaming silver outline of a spine and two large wings, along with several other ships in various states of damage or not damage. 

--------------------------------------------------------

SHIP PROFILE: The Asteral (aka Hero Mobile Command base)

Ship Size: Large - big enough for up to 50 passengers in the main spine, and it has two sections off the spine that can hold 10 more passengers comfortably. It has a Hero Recharging station on one wing and two temporary holding cells for criminals. 

Pilots (these are PCs onboard): All PCs that choose to board from the ruined Hero Factory. 

NPCs onboard (if applicable): Alpha Team. Mr. Makuro and Zib are hanging out there too for now. 

Communications Systems: The vessel is a Hero Factory base of communications. It allows Heroes to sent feeds from their optical sensors to it if they desire, but it does not force it like Mission Control. It was designed for the Alpha Team to keep friendly tabs on each other. 

Navigation and Drive: The Asteral has all of the Hero Factory's star maps. The front of the spine, known as the bridge, does not rely on cameras, but instead a large section of bulletproof glass pane. A metal armor plate can be placed over it for battle or stealth. The piloting is done by computer, and there is a navigation and weapons station on either side of the pilots' chair. Other screens along the spine show other Heroes data. 

Weapons Systems/Armor: The Astral has the finest and most durable armor available, a vicious titanium alloy with springs built to withstand shocks. Explosions can destroy this armor, however. 

The ship does not carry any weapons. The tail of the spine is quite vicious, however, and can knock smaller ships out of the sky if the pilots aren't careful. 

Propulsion Systems: The Astral is a flexible spine with two wings (and a solid cockpit, thankfully for organic riders' stomachs). The two wings each have their own engine - the spine has a set of small jets to help with maneuvering. Which this ship can do very well, despite its huge size, flexing and weaving its way out of trouble.

It also can dock with up to four small vessels and/or two medium vessels at a time, via docks under the wings. However, docking with other ships badly impedes the ship's maneuverability, and is not a good idea in combat.  

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): Land, although it needs a pretty large space to do so. 
Edited by fishers64

IC: The Creator - New Dawn.

"Yes, we saw," he replied glumly, "Just be glad I wasn't still in there when it happened."

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me..." 

GM IC FRAVI

"Is that a new target?" Fravi said, wondering how far the businessman's vendetta would go.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous rammed the hangar bay doors open, then drove back into the hangar in the strange craft. A tow hook extended from the porcupine, pulling on a larger tank-like vessel.  

He didn't answer, instead trying to think of some way to destroy the ship before it could fully escape the wreckage. 

Today was the day of Hero Factory's destruction - none would be allowed to escape. 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Antropolis City

"Oh, there was a whole city in there! Along with some kind of observation room, in the bottom of which was a strong river. Unfortunately, I had no way to approach them without being caught in the blades, but Ferro here had it handled."

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Basement

He waited for everyone else to descend first before activating his blades. He buzzed downwards, and as he touched down beside Scarlet, the lights flicked on, revealing the huge, beautiful ship.

He nudged Scarlet with a grin. "See, Kat? Everything's gonna be fine."

~

IC: Ken Render - Basement

Render paused at the sight of the ship, but shook his head and continued towards a hole in the roof with a haphazard pile of rubble. He began to scale it grimly.

"Because I'd managed to persuade the one called Makuro to consider my demands," he explained to Vale, "But under present circumstances, if he's even still alive, I doubt our agreement will be particularly high on his priority list." 

IC Max Vale:

He frowned inside his suit.

"Should we help em, then? I mean..... I didn't really mean to blow up the whole thing....... Y'know unless they refused......"

IC Kat:

I managed a smile, though i wasn't exactly feeling it.....

My home, my whole life..... seemed to have just gone up in flames.....

"Y-yeah..."

"If you want to risk your life for the sake of those mere machines, feel free," he replied finally, glancing towards his sister and the others gathered on the bridge, "But I won't be putting my people in harm's way. If they wish to destroy each, I see no reason not to let them." 

He gazed out towards the asteroid below, "It'll make things easier for me, later on." 

OOC: I'm imagining this porcupine/urchin craft to basically be the spaceship equivalent of one of these:

thumb17.jpg

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

"Hey, is anyone still alive down there?" he spoke into his static-filled comms, "Or am I the only one left?" That had a nice ring to it, now that he gave it some thought.

Markus Vex - the last of the heroes. 

IC: Timothy Gyro - Basement

He heard her tone and was going to offer a hug or something, but his hands were currently full of unconscious Hero. He patted her back with the flat of one of his blades instead. "It's just a building. We're gonna be okay, that's what matters. Look, there's the others over there."

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

Sigh.

"This is Vex," he tried not to sound too disappointed as he replied to Jade's message, "Reading you loud and clear." 

IC Flint - Lois, Outside Ruins of HF:

He sighed with relief at hearing various responses over the comms. To Selphi he said, "Hold on, I'll set this bird down and come find you. Can you tell me what you see?" As he spoke, he angled the ship downward and prepared to jump out, completely oblivious to the sight the villains were witnessing on the other side of the Tower.

He picked up Jade's transmission as he landed the ship. "Four Seven Niner, this is Flint. I am currently en route to assist a survivor, over."

IC Wolfe - Quark Qruiser:

Giving Thumper a small smile of amusement, he tentatively replied, "No," then grimaced when he realized that Quark was going to make him finish the story. He struggled to find the words, although it wasn't as though he minded. Perhaps they would reach home before he could finish...

"Look, I was young, and whatever upgrade I had gotten at the time wasn't syncing with my system or whatever, and I wasn't prepared to be dumped so suddenly, and--" He stopped verbally flailing and took a breath, then narrowed his eyes at Quark and sidetracked. "That was some dang good poetry, I'll have you know..."

Turning back to the girls, he continued, "Let's just say Diane was too embarrassed to even speak with me, let alone be caught in the same room..."

Kavok piped up just then, causing Wolfe to give the others a puzzled look. "What are you rambling about?" he called back.

IC Helen - HF Basement:

Helen stared at the immense vessel in amazement, unsure of what to say. Some movement off to the side caught her attention, however, and she spotted Render attempting to scale a pile of rubble. She thought about telling him to come down and wait until it was safe, but she doubted he would listen. The look on his face was enough to wrench her otherwise frosty heart.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC Kat:

I sort of..... fell sideways, leaning on Gyro, my best friend.

"It was more than that to me, big guy..... It was home, y'know?"

IC Jade Riley:

She breathed a sigh of relief, slumping slightly over the console.

"Good to hear a friendly voice. Send coordinates, and we'll rendezvous with you, help pick up any other survivors, Over."