fishers64

OOC: Edited Necrissia's location in her profile.

IC: Titanos Forticus

The sight Ken was met with was horrifying. The once large titan had been reduced to nothing but a heap of scrap metal, torn and burnt to shreds by the explosion, and crushed by the rubble. Surely there was no way Titanos was still alive.

Yet, there in his mutilated head, his right eye, singed but still functional, moved to look up at Ken. His voicebox, now exposed through his broken and crushed jaw, lit up as he spoke. "Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated..."

IC: Captor

As Vyle threw himself toward rubble, Captor leapt to the side, his jaws still locked around the villain's arm. One quick pull would likely at least dislocate the inner mechanisms, rendering the arm limp, if not tear it off where Captor had chomped on it.

IC: Mr Vyle - Hero Factory.

He didn't resist, instead moving with his attacker to prevent his trapped arm from being further snapped or mangled. Finally managing to draw his sidearm, he pointed it below his trapped arm and opened fire at where he assumed his assailant's torso to be.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ken Render - Ground Floor

"Jeez, kid!" Render groaned, forcing himself to look back. "I... Just... Just hold on, okay? You're gonna be fine, pardner, just..."

He stumbled back to the closest hole in the floor and yelled down. "I need some help, someone get your keister up here!"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Vyle blinked in surprise, confused as to how his opponent had managed to completely avoid an attack they could likely only barely see coming, if at all, from such close range, and somehow do it in such a way that the comparatively minuscule target of his cane had conveniently wound up exactly in the firing line.

The fragmentation blast stripped away the toughened outer sheath, exposing part of the concealed blade within and sending the entire weapon spinning from his grasp. Cursing, he dug in his feet, braced himself, pointed his gun downwards and and fired at the ground below the arm his attacker was grabbing, hoping to blow off their feet or at the very least shake their footing. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Or ask a friendly local, like...

IC: The Deconstructor - Mechna Spaceport. 

No more than a few metres from the landing pad where the Kestrel had landed, a new section of the spaceport was in the process of being constructed. And it just so happened that the foreman of said building project happened to be none other than the behemoth known as The Deconstructor.

"Not even waiting for new arrivals to leave the spaceport before trying to extort them?" He mused, tilting his crane-face towards the three thugs to get a clearer view of them, "I suggest you go engage your ineptitude elsewhere." 

OOC: Bounty hunter time!

Villain Profile

Name: Uerub Kalslann

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Uerub is stronger, more agile and faster than she looks due to her metallic skeleton and artificial flesh, but otherwise has no inherent powers. She mostly uses twin blaster pistols, along with a sniper rifle she uses for long-ranged combat. She also has a vibro-blade dagger she uses for close combat. She also has a jet-pack equipped which allows her to take flight for short spurts.

Appearance: Uerub is a pseudo-organic android with a super-strong metallic skeleton on the inside, and artificial flesh covering it. Inside small body cavities, she has artificial organs that maintain her artificial flesh, as well as the pseudo-organic super-computer she has for a brain. Her face has a mouth and eyes, but no nose or nostrils. Her artificial skin is a pale grey, and her eyes glow yellow. Most of the time she has her black and sand-yellow armour equipped, hiding most of her body. Under the armour sections is dark grey cloth. Her helmet has two slits that extend down the entirety of her helmet from eye level, and have a dark glass-like appearance.

Bio: Uerub is a faction neutral bounty-hunter. She does the job for the money, no questions asked, with little care for who gets hurt or where. That being said, she currently holds no grudges against anyone, and when not on the job, she is quite amiable. Heroes, villains, civilians; she's got no quarrel with any of them unless they've specifically crossed her in the past. How ever, when she is on the job, her demeanour shifts drastically from amiable to cold and professional, and if anyone gets in her way while on the job, they'll be finding themselves wishing they hadn't.

IC: Kavok Quake

"Who did I kill exactly? And besides, your kind destroyed my entire planet, killed many in the process. WAIT! The secret archives..."

IC: Quark Qrew - Quark Qruiser

"Who did you-?! Did you not notice all the police officers you killed?!" She didn't'the know the finer details, but Quiver had sent her a quick outline of their part of the mission for a preliminary report. The thought struck her, briefly, that she might not have to hand that report in after all. She shoved the thought aside. "And as for that other nonsense- Do you know what? No. No, I'm not getting into this argument. I owe myself that much."

The craft touched down. She unbuckled herself and stood before the other Heroes. "Thumper, Quiver, stay on the ship and guard the criminal. Wolfe, with me."

She opened the door and marched out. Thumper glanced at Quiver; she'd been able to find out some parts of what happened from Quiver's sobs and muttering. Though worry and concern filled her core, she decided that maybe she and Quiver would feel better if they talked about something else.

"So, uh..." Thumper glanced in the direction of the villain hold. "Secret archives, huh? That sounds... nice."

"Would have been my proof of what happened to my planet. But the fire will probably be burning all the files as we speak"

It's time to move on.

IC: Eloise Thumper - Quark Qruiser

"Fire? What fire?" Oh, golly, this was not going the way she expected it to go. She was expecting a fun, whimsical story, not one where secret books get burned up. Quiver liked books. "Um, never mind. Do you know any nicer stories? What about your planet? Is it nice?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

After staring at the images for a few moments longer, Markus' angrily folded the datapad in half, sparks flying as circuitry and wires were shredded. "Striker!" he tried contacting his fellow hero over the comms, "Striker, answer me!" 

As the shot hit the ground right under Captor, the canine hero flinched and jumped away, inadvertently clenching his jaws while doing so and biting through the arm. It was likely that these two actions would tear off Vyle's cane-wielding arm.

IC: Titanos

He might not have looked that way, but Titanos was quite serene. Having all of one's pain sensors destroyed would do that for a person. He calmly watched with his one still-functional eye as Render tried to help, and if he still had a face to express his emotions, he would have smiled.

"Fire? What fire?" Oh, golly, this was not going the way she expected it to go. She was expecting a fun, whimsical story, not one where secret books get burned up. Quiver liked books. "Um, never mind. Do you know any nicer stories? What about your planet? Is it nice?"

"What do you care about Cyclate? It's a planet you've probably never heard of. It was poorer then here but it was definitely a lot worse after the HF got involved there..."

It's time to move on.

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker surfaced, water dripping off his armor.  He was going to have to get something to stop the rust that would inevitably form before too long.  However, it appeared there were more immediate problems, as he had caught sight of Mr. Vyle's arm getting torn off by an invisible force.  The powerful villain activated his radar, hoping whatever kind of cloaking device the attacker was using didn't work on radar.

OOC: So apparently Kavok's planet is named after eye drops

Normally, Vyle might have wondered how the canine robot had managed to execute such a powerful backwards leap with its mouth still clenched around his arm and the ground beneath its feet exploding, seemingly without any difficulty or damage, but he was too busy muffling a cry of pain as a decent-sized chunk of his arm tore away in the mechanical menace's jaws. 

An entire section of armour plating, including the internal wiring and circuitry it had been covering, was ripped clean off, leaving nothing but bare framework and scraps of shredded insulation. His hand dangled uselessly, effectively disconnected from the rest of his systems. With a roar of pain and rage, he opened fire on his assailant, whose position was rather conveniently revealed by the chunk of his arm still caught in their mouth. 

• Upvote 2

"What do you care about Cyclate? It's a planet you've probably never heard of. It was poorer then here but it was definitely a lot worse after the HF got involved there..."

"Well, you're right about me never hearing about it. Have you, Mara?"

Quiver was still shivering, though her screaming had softened into sobs. Thumper patted her shoulder, seeing that she wasn't going to get a reply. "I'm sorry about anything that happened to your planet, but I think you're mixed up. Hero Factory helps people, that's what we're made for."

"Well, you're right about me never hearing about it. Have you, Mara?"

Quiver was still shivering, though her screaming had softened into sobs. Thumper patted her shoulder, seeing that she wasn't going to get a reply. "I'm sorry about anything that happened to your planet, but I think you're mixed up. Hero Factory helps people, that's what we're made for."

"Oh really? The entire reason for the attack was due to the refusal to except HFs influence. When the governments refused to connect to that factory they sent in an squad of heroes to destroy the government and forcibly set up a communication line."

It's time to move on.

"Oh really? The entire reason for the attack was due to the refusal to except HFs influence. When the governments refused to connect to that factory they sent in an squad of heroes to destroy the government and forcibly set up a communication line."

Her brow furrowed as she considered this information. "That doesn't sound like Hero Factory at all. We're the good guys, we don't do things like that. Are you sure it was Hero Factory? Maybe you got mixed up, or another villain tricked you. That's okay, though, it happens to me all the time. A while ago, someone tricked me by calling me and pretending to be the Mission Manager. It was really clever! I would never have known if Quark hadn't checked."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Her brow furrowed as she considered this information. "That doesn't sound like Hero Factory at all. We're the good guys, we don't do things like that. Are you sure it was Hero Factory? Maybe you got mixed up, or another villain tricked you. That's okay, though, it happens to me all the time. A while ago, someone tricked me by calling me and pretending to be the Mission Manager. It was really clever! I would never have known if Quark hadn't checked."

"They had the hero cores and everything. They were some sort of "delta squad" led by someone they called silver knuckle. They had some pretty high-tech weapons as well. It must have been a pretty good fake if it was."

It's time to move on.

"They had the hero cores and everything. They were some sort of "delta squad" led by someone they called silver knuckle. They had some pretty high-tech weapons as well. It must have been a pretty good fake if it was."

"They must have been really good phonies!" Thumper nodded. "I don't blame you for being tricked. But I've never heard of a guy called 'Silver Knuckle'. I bet they were a villain who wanted to make you think Hero Factory is bad! We don't do any of the stuff you were talking about."

Captor swiftly threw away the scraps in his mouth and leapt out of the way of the villain's blast. He silently sprinted around Vyle, doing his best to throw off any predictions of his position the villain might make.

Unfortunately for Captor, his retro-reflective cloaking panels did nothing to prevent detection by radar.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"They must have been really good phonies!" Thumper nodded. "I don't blame you for being tricked. But I've never heard of a guy called 'Silver Knuckle'. I bet they were a villain who wanted to make you think Hero Factory is bad! We don't do any of the stuff you were talking about."

"Of course you'll say that. You're part of this disgusting organization. Sadly I can't prove what happened anymore. Again the files will probably be gone by now. No mater, you'll be dead soon anyway"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

"Of course you'll say that. You're part of this disgusting organization. Sadly I can't prove what happened anymore. Again the files will probably be gone by now. No mater, you'll be dead soon anyway"

IC: Eloise Thumper and Mara Quiver - Quark Qruiser

Quiver's sobbing, which was starting to calm, picked up again. Thumper frowned in Quake's general direction. "That's not a nice thing to say. Just because you lose your files, doesn't mean you should be mean to other people. You can think whatever you want, but I know Hero Factory was made to help people. I help them every day, and so do all the others. You hurt people. You hurt all those police officers, and you shot at them when they didn't do anything to you."

IC: Eloise Thumper and Mara Quiver - Quark Qruiser

Quiver's sobbing, which was starting to calm, picked up again. Thumper frowned in Quake's general direction. "That's not a nice thing to say. Just because you lose your files, doesn't mean you should be mean to other people. You can think whatever you want, but I know Hero Factory was made to help people. I help them every day, and so do all the others. You hurt people. You hurt all those police officers, and you shot at them when they didn't do anything to you."

"Mean?! It's simply truth, I mean what are you going to do now that the quaza recharging chamber is gone?"

It's time to move on.

"Mean?! It's simply truth, I mean what are you going to do now that the quaza recharging chamber is gone?"

"We can use normal chargers. It just takes longer, that's all."

OOC: According to the books, Heroes can use normal chargers too. My best guess is that normal chargers take longer, and time can be critical when you're a Hero. So, the Quaza Chamber charges a Hero near-instantly, rendering them ready to take on evil in a matter of minutes. A normal one charges a Hero over a longer span of time, and so would be used in instances of non-urgency.

Heroes have used normal chargers in this RPG too, from memory. But they were most definitely referenced in the books. If that's not correct for this RPG and I've misremembered them being used here in that fashion, let me know.

• Upvote 2

"We can use normal chargers. It just takes longer, that's all."

OOC: According to the books, Heroes can use normal chargers too. My best guess is that normal chargers take longer, and time can be critical when you're a Hero. So, the Quaza Chamber charges a Hero near-instantly, rendering them ready to take on evil in a matter of minutes. A normal one charges a Hero over a longer span of time, and so would be used in instances of non-urgency.

Heroes have used normal chargers in this RPG too, from memory. But they were most definitely referenced in the books. If that's not correct for this RPG and I've misremembered them being used here in that fashion, let me know.

"Blast it. Either way at least no more of you monsters will be made for a while. And it will be kept that way"

It's time to move on.

IC: Shade - Beach

Now that he was farther away from the factory and less likely to be caught by falling debris, Shade made a call to Silke, "I need a ride. I can join the other heroes on a large spacecraft if you're still tracking the rogue." A reply came almost immediately, "He lost me in a jump to light-speed. I'm on my way."

IC: The Scalpel - Nearing Makuhero Airspace

Silke was almost to Shade. Just one more minute...

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: FOCUS [Kestrel, Mechna]

Well, this was certainly going smoothly.

Not.

The massive, four-armed yellow behemoth seemed friendly enough for now, but if three bandits immediately trying to loot him was any indication, Mechna was not a place that he should trust anyone lightly.

His right hand rested lightly upon the hilt of his energy sword, ready to draw and activate it if necessary; for the moment, he remained silent, waiting for the bandits to react to the newcomer.

IC: Alex Drift and Gabriel Bliss - Ruined Hero Factory Basement

Drift continued to lament the Mantis's lack of fuel while Bliss comforted him, both unaware that Shard had slipped away...

IC: Cobra Shard - Ruined Hero Factory

Shard had taken the first chance he got to leave the maniac pilot and injured guy behind and was now running towards the awesome spaceship that was rising from the ashes of the old Factory. They should really change their organization's name to "Phoenix Heroes" or something. Hailing whoever was on board over his comms, Shard asked, "Hey! Hero Shard down here! How do I get on this thing?"

IC: Marrow - Finishing Up

Marrow finished Adam West by popping the mangled Anti-Quaza core into its mouth. Mmm, tasty. Then it began sniffing about for the next meal.

There was a relatively close scent wafting from nearby and a much larger one just a bit farther off. Of course, it could smell Quaza just about everywhere, but those two seemed to be the closest sources. Making its mind up quickly, Marrow headed towards the closer one, eventually coming into view of a rather peculiar sight: A man was beating around himself and firing a handgun as if there was an attacker, but there was nothing fighting him.

A deep breath revealed something most interesting, however. The man was fighting an invisible Hero?

Marrow began easing closer.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Bounty hunter time!

Villain Profile

Name: Uerub Kalslann

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Uerub is stronger, more agile and faster than she looks due to her metallic skeleton and artificial flesh, but otherwise has no inherent powers. She mostly uses twin blaster pistols, along with a sniper rifle she uses for long-ranged combat. She also has a vibro-blade dagger she uses for close combat. She also has a jet-pack equipped which allows her to take flight for short spurts.

Appearance: Uerub is a pseudo-organic android with a super-strong metallic skeleton on the inside, and artificial flesh covering it. Inside small body cavities, she has artificial organs that maintain her artificial flesh, as well as the pseudo-organic super-computer she has for a brain. Her face has a mouth and eyes, but no nose or nostrils. Her artificial skin is a pale grey, and her eyes glow yellow. Most of the time she has her black and sand-yellow armour equipped, hiding most of her body. Under the armour sections is dark grey cloth. Her helmet has two slits that extend down the entirety of her helmet from eye level, and have a dark glass-like appearance.

Bio: Uerub is a faction neutral bounty-hunter. She does the job for the money, no questions asked, with little care for who gets hurt or where. That being said, she currently holds no grudges against anyone, and when not on the job, she is quite amiable. Heroes, villains, civilians; she's got no quarrel with any of them unless they've specifically crossed her in the past. How ever, when she is on the job, her demeanour shifts drastically from amiable to cold and professional, and if anyone gets in her way while on the job, they'll be finding themselves wishing they hadn't.

Approved. 

IC: Uerub Kalslann

Uerub celebrated getting approved by the GM finishing her latest contract by spending a portion of her bounty on some expensive drinks at the bar.

OOC: I formally extend an invitation to anyone and everyone to come join Uerub at the bar. Drinks are on her.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 1

IC: Isaac Rider - I don't even know anymore with Gyro and that idk

Gyro seemed to be letting a villain go, though that was none of his concern. That wasn't his primary job. 

What was that? Someone seemed to calling for help from the ground floor...

Rider noticed a hole in the ceiling. He nudged Claws, and whispered to him to give him a lift up. The little robot grabbed Isaac's hands, and dragged him up to the ceiling, letting him climb up, unnoticed by anyone else, since everyone was paying attention to Shark-face and Gyro. He high fived Claws, and began to explore what was left of the ground floor, in search of the person in need.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC Wolfe - Outside the Tower:

He said nothing to Quark as they left the ship. It wasn't that he was ignoring her; he was simply afraid that if he spoke, it would come out sounding harsher than he meant. The conversation with Kavok was also avoided, although this was because Wolfe's patience with him was about to run out.

Wolfe jumped off the ship and followed a few paces behind Quark, gazing at the destruction impassively. Up ahead stood Stormer, which was a small relief -- at least a member of Alpha Team was alive and well. "Stormer!" he called as they drew closer. "What happened here?"

IC Flint - Ruins of the Tower:

Just a little ways to his right, Flint heard the loud humming of the angered insect. "Got it," he told Selphi, then started climbing over the debris towards her location. It took some time, but he finally caught sight of the bug and rushed over. "How bad is it?" he asked as he shooed the bug and peered into the hole. "Can you move?"

IC Helen - The Astral:

She climbed aboard the massive ship after the others and headed for whatever deck was to act as the new Mission Control. Hopefully she would be able to find some place to sit down and gather her thoughts, then initiate a series of scans to locate survivors.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Unfortunately for Captor, his retro-reflective cloaking panels did nothing to prevent detection by radar.

Equally unfortunately, his retro-reflective cloaking panels did nothing to conceal the rubble and dust being shifted and kicked up by his feet, nor the tell-tale shimmer of his camouflage struggling to keep up with his swift movements.

Vyle holstered his sidearm and snatched up his fallen cane, activating the blade as...  

IC: Night Stalker

...a barrage of energy blasts at the invisible hero, trying to drive him away from Mr. Vyle...

...another villain suddenly appeared near the top of the crater, opening fire down at Vyle's unseen assailant. It seemed that fortune was still favouring him, even after accomplishing his goal of Hero Factory's destruction. 

IC Kat:

My thrusters flared trying to compensate for the extra weight, but I let nimius down all the same (more gently than Tim, though, the lovable klutz)

"Hey don't just- Whoa, he's cooling fast! Is that bad?"

IC Jade Riley:

"Copy, Vex."

She frowned, as the gunship drew closer to the wreckage.

IC Striker:

"Oop, gettin' a call, hang on."

boop

"Striker."

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

"Striker, buddy," he didn't even try to keep the seething anger out of his voice, "Do you mind explaining why the heck you and the prisoner were off getting takeout and taking selfies while Hero Factory was getting bombed to bits?!"