fishers64

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Brawling

The second Night Stalker moved forward, Gorn knew that something was wrong. As such, when the villain swung his hammer, Gorn able to avoid the blow by somewhat awkwardly ducking, while simultaneously changing his attack from a stab to a backhand mid swing. The target wasn't Night Stalker himself; however, but his hammer. The superheated blade would effortlessly cut the hammer in two, should the blow connect.

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker watched in horror as Gorn's lightsaber started to cut into his hammer.  He loved his hammer, and he wasn't about to let some pathetic hero destroy it.  Unfortunately, the only way he could do that was by letting go of it.  He did, and the centrifugal force from his spin sent the hammer hurling away past Gorn.  The end which got cut would no longer double the force of impact, he'd have to remember that.  As Var Viscious jumped away Night Stalker whirled around and opened fire on Gorn with everything he had; gas, bullets, and energy blasts.

IC: Shade - All Aboard!

Shade made his way back to where he had left the mattresses. "Silke, when you get here, I need to put some things in the back." "Affirmative," came the reply. The ship uncloaked right in front of Shade and opened the door. "That was fast," Shade said as he loaded the four mattresses into the back with the mangled corpse of former hero Echo. This done, he climbed into the "pilot's" seat and leaned back in a relaxed position. "Silke, find out where the other heroes are rendezvousing and take us there. They'll want to know another hero survived the wreck."

IC: The Scalpel - Pinging Hero Factory

Silke sent a brief message with details including their cargo (four mattresses and a mangled hero), their coordinates, and their status (perfectly fine except for Shade's dented side) over the standard Hero frequency channel. While she did this, Silke cloaked the ship again and took it into the air. She felt safer that way.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Gorn didn't bother looking to see where the hammer had landed. Thanks to Night Stalker's leg injury, Gorn was able to quickly grab the villain's gun-arm before he was able to fire upon the hero. He pulled the limb upwards, causing a barrage of bullets and energy blasts to be fired into the sky. With his other arm, he swung his blade, aiming to either sever or disable the gun.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Marrow - Still Brawling

The invisible Hero bit a large chunk out of Marrow's already wounded side, causing large amounts of crimson ichor to flow out over his cloaking system and make him extremely visible. Marrow was astonished to see that he was some sort of... dog thing. It hadn't known they made dog Heroes. Did they taste different than normal Heroes?

Marrow retaliated with a bite of its own as it continued to cling to the semi-invisible dog Hero.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Also, no, Uerub is no bar owner/runner. She's just a regular patron who pays enough that the bartenders leave her to her eccentricities. Well, up until she starts wrecking the joint. But that's nothing that a good recompense payment can't fix.

IC: Uerub Kalslann

A patron of the bar asked Uerub to stop 'that terrible screeching'. Taking immense offense to that, Uerub punched the guy in the face, sending him flying into another guy. And so, a bar brawl erupted, much to the dismay of the barkeep, although not much to his surprise. 

GM IC FOCUS (MECHNA, LOOKING FOR BARS)

Focus would find for the sake of plot convenience  that he had chosen the correct spaceport - and thus he was on the border between a poor district and one that looked slightly better off. It seemed that there was definitely more than a few bars in this area. 

OOC: GM IC edited. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi turned the ship around in midair and aimed it into a dive through the holes in the Hero Factory's basement roof as fast as she dared. The hole was big enough for Fravi's ship, but not enough for her ship plus a villain standing or dangling off of her ship, so Fravi was hoping to smack Var into the side of the hole...or failing that, for her speed to make holding on impossible. Unless this villain had magnetic feet or something...

Gorn didn't bother looking to see where the hammer had landed. Thanks to Night Stalker's leg injury, Gorn was able to quickly grab the villain's gun-arm before he was able to fire upon the hero. He pulled the limb upwards, causing a barrage of bullets and energy blasts to be fired into the sky. With his other arm, he swung his blade, aiming to either sever or disable the gun.

Being both taller and stronger than the hero in addition to being fueled by rage over his hammer, Night Stalker's arm barely moves when Gorn tries to move it.  Since projectiles and energy blasts are far faster than Gorn, he is blasted repeatedly in the chest by all three types of ammo before he can strike at Night Stalker's arm.  This has the added affect of blinding Gorn due to the thick cloud of gas surrounding both of them.  Night Stalker will be fine for a few minutes before the gas gets to him.  Gorn on the other hand has 5 seconds max due to the intense concentration of almost a dozen gas bombs.

GM NPC STORMER

"Alright, then. Let's get up to ground level." 

GM IC ASTRAL

The Astral was a sight for sore eyes as it rose up to ground level through a hole that would have led up to the hangar decks. It soared over Quarks' dropship to place itself next to it on solid ground between it and the Gunship, and some distance away from Ken Render. Its landing gear took on a slim profile, but its wings cast a shadow over both of the other ships, giving the whole area additional protection. 

GM NPC NEX (TALKING TO SHADE)

"Reading you loud and clear," Nex said to the Scapel/Shade communication. He turned back to Mr. Makuro. "Shade is still alive...and he has a cargo of a Hero corpse and four mattresses, sir." 

Edited by fishers64

Being both taller and stronger than the hero in addition to being fueled by rage over his hammer, Night Stalker's arm barely moves when Gorn tries to move it. Since projectiles and energy blasts are far faster than Gorn, he is blasted repeatedly in the chest by all three types of ammo before he can strike at Night Stalker's arm. This has the added affect of blinding Gorn due to the thick cloud of gas surrounding both of them. Night Stalker will be fine for a few minutes before the gas gets to him. Gorn on the other hand has 5 seconds max due to the intense concentration of almost a dozen gas bombs.

OOC: Wouldn't this technically count as an auto hit?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM NPC ROCKA/MERRICK FORTIS (ABOARD THE ASTRAL)

"Sir, I just had enough time to check my wall...and look at this." Rocka said, showing Merrick the picture of Striker. 

"Well, that's a fine tactic, if I dare say so myself," said Fortis. "Of course - Mr. Makuro was never at the factory during the attack, right?"

"Isn't that a horrible public relations disaster?" said Rocka.

"Of course not, rookie," Fortis said with a grin. "That is Makuro. He has such faith. There was no attack on Mr. Makuro during the whole operation. After all, any hope of rebuilding the Factory would die with him, and so an assassin would be along real quick if he was here. But an inventor who is out to lunch is hardly a threat." 

"Wait a minute. But we said Mr. Makuro was safe."

"He was completely safe there."

"Ah, yes, exactly."

GM IC ??? (MAKUHERO CITY, NEAR MECHANOS)

The gel-like creature slunk along the ceiling, its clear complexion almost invisible to the patrons below. Perhaps it was merely a stain on the ceiling. Soon, it would drop off the surface...and then Mr. Makuro would be very, very dead. 

Not that he was relishing the task much...

Being both taller and stronger than the hero in addition to being fueled by rage over his hammer, Night Stalker's arm barely moves when Gorn tries to move it. Since projectiles and energy blasts are far faster than Gorn, he is blasted repeatedly in the chest by all three types of ammo before he can strike at Night Stalker's arm. This has the added affect of blinding Gorn due to the thick cloud of gas surrounding both of them. Night Stalker will be fine for a few minutes before the gas gets to him. Gorn on the other hand has 5 seconds max due to the intense concentration of almost a dozen gas bombs.

OOC: Not if Gorn gets away from the gas in five seconds, which is totally possible. 

GM NPC NEX

"Wherever there is solid ground to land here," Nex said. "We got a distress call in from Mechna, but we're not exactly equipped to deal with it yet. If you land, we will be able to deal with the cargo and deal with whatever damage you have. The medbots survived the whole destruction thing." 

GM IC TRAFEROUS/78 EAST

Traferous reached the second cargo ship and pulled it up next to 78. "Let's get the engines out of the water," Traferous said to 78. The two took off over the rising Astral and the other ships, heading for the engines on the other side of the Hero Factory island. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: I was kind of wondering that, but since I fired at you in my last post, then you tried to move my arm and failed, I figured I was just posting the result of you failing.  If I'm wrong please tell me and I'll edit.

New Profile Time! :D

Name: Morphos

Alias: Mr. Neo Anderson

Affiliation: Himself

Appearance: Whatever he wants, though he usually appears as an inconspicuous, average, civilian.  However, he is entirely silver.  Usually the same height as a Hero.

Powers: Morphos is a very unique robot.  He has almost no solid armor, just a bit of basic plating.  Instead his armor is composed of a magnetic liquid metal held in place by a magnetic field.  This metal has the unique property of turning solid on impact.  This by no means makes him invulnerable, as while it is solid the metal takes damage just like any other metal.  However, once it turns liquid again Morphos can easily smooth over the dents and cracks.  Morphos can control the magnetic field to give himself different appearances or to group more armor in one place.  The only place not covered by this liquid metal are his hands and feet.

He cannot form spike or weapons out of his liquid metal.  The magnetic field, while very strong and manipulatable, is not strong enough to hold it’s shape enough to pierce even the cheapest civilian platin out there.

His limbs also telescope, no more than five inches though.  This helps him to change his appearance even further.

Weapons: Morphos carries many weapons underneath or suspended in his liquid metal skin.  He carries an energy sword, two pistols, one for solid bullets and another for energy blasts.  He carries multiple explosives of varying power in his skin.  His final weapon is a small rocket launcher, built into his chest.  There is only enough room for one rocket, and in order to fire it he must create an opening in his skin.  

Personality: Morphos is a cold, calculating robot.  He was designed and programed to kill, and to do it well.  He can act normal if he needs to, but since he doesn’t enjoy doing that he usually only does when he needs to, or when he’s under cover.  He’s much better at being what he was programed to be.

Starting Location: Mechna
Edited by Vestak

OOC: I was kind of wondering that, but since I fired at you in my last post, then you tried to move my arm and failed, I figured I was just posting the result of you failing.  If I'm wrong please tell me and I'll edit.

Appearance: Whatever he wants, though he usually appears as an inconspicuous, average, civilian.  However, he is entirely silver.  Usually the same height as a Hero.

Powers: Morphos is a very unique robot.  He has almost no solid armor, just a bit of basic plating.  Instead his armor is composed of a magnetic liquid metal held in place by a magnetic field.  This metal has the unique property of turning solid on impact.  This by no means makes him invulnerable, as while it is solid the metal takes damage just like any other metal.  However, once it turns liquid again Morphos can easily smooth over the dents and cracks.  Morphos can control the magnetic field to give himself different appearances or to group more armor in one place.  The only place not covered by this liquid metal are his hands and feet.

He cannot form spike or weapons out of his liquid metal.  The magnetic field, while very strong and manipulatable, is not strong enough to hold it’s shape enough to pierce even the cheapest civilian platin out there.

His limbs also telescope, no more than five inches though.  This helps him to change his appearance even further.

Weapons: Morphos carries many weapons underneath or suspended in his liquid metal skin.  He carries an energy sword, two pistols, one for solid bullets and another for energy blasts.  He carries multiple explosives of varying power in his skin.  His final weapon is a small rocket launcher, built into his chest.  There is only enough room for one rocket, and in order to fire it he must create an opening in his skin.  

Personality: Morphos is a cold, calculating robot.  He was designed and programed to kill, and to do it well.  He can act normal if he needs to, but since he doesn’t enjoy doing that he usually only does when he needs to, or when he’s under cover.  He’s much better at being what he was programed to be.

OOC: How big is this liquid metal skin? Does he have a solid robot frame underneath the liquid metal?

OOC: I was talking more about "getting blasted repeatedly by all three types of ammo". Whatever, an eye for an eye, I suppose.

The first few blasts flung Gorn back several feet, knocking him out of the gas cloud and to the ground, causing many of the remaining shots to fly over him. His breastplate was a mess, covered in cracks, dents, and holes. That's what he got for getting cocky.

Quickly sheathing his weapon and covering his body with his shield, Gorn rose to his feet, back on square one. His enemy was standing two meters away, surrounded by a cloud of corrosive gas. They still had ammo, somehow, and were putting it to good use. Their armor seemed to be immune to the corrosive gas, while his... Wasn't.

Suddenly, Gorn got an idea. It was risky, but worth a shot... The hero began running towards Night Stalker like he had before, blocking the worst of the blasts with his shield. His remaining horn was shot off of his helm, but he kept running, knowing exactly what he had to do. Into the cloud he went. He could just barely make out the villain's massive form through the gas. Closer... Closer... Now! Just as he reached Night Stalker, Gorn dove to the ground, through the titan's legs. Springing back up behind him, Gorn jumped onto Night Stalker's back, wrapped his finger's around Night Stalker's horns, and wrenched the villain's helmet off, exposing his unarmored head to the gas. Kicking off of the titan's back, Gorn ran as quickly as he could out of the gas, awkwardly holding his shield upside down behind him to avoid being shot up too badly. The second he saw the light of day again, Gorn dove to the ground again, as shots whizzed by above his head. He had taken bad corrosion damage, and more than a few projectile wounds, but his opponent was now exposed to the gas. And since their leg injury would prevent them from running quickly, their death was a very real possibility.

OOC: Night Stalker's MOC has horns, so I would assume he does in game, as well.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

OOC: Not if Gorn gets away from the gas in five seconds, which is totally possible. 

OOC: Whoa now, what the heck? According to Night Stalker's profile, his gas is only mildly corrosive. According to a quick google search, acids that are listed as mildly corrosive include things like citric and acetic acid - that's fruit juice and vinegar.

You probably wouldn't want to get it in your eyes or breathe it in, but there's no way an acid this weak would be enough to bring down a building, and especially not kill a person in only five seconds, regardless of what concentration it's at.

This seems like a serious case of either the character not sticking to the limits set out in their own profile, or the player not understanding the terminology they've used. 

Edited by Shadow Nato

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Striker:

"Vex, buddy, don't kid around with me, there's nothing that could get through the shi-"

He spotted a glimmer of movement on the ceiling.He'd have passed it off as condensation, but.... condensation didn't tend to move along horizontal surfaces upside down.

"I'm gonna have to call you back, buddy."

"Striker don't you even think about hangin-"

click

"That's gonna bite me in the rear later," He muttered.

"Mr. Makuro, I think it would be in our best interests to head back now." he said more clearly, stepping over to Amayika, putting him more or less between the.... thing on the ceiling and the impostor.

OOC: Whoa now, what the heck? According to Night Stalker's profile, his gas is only mildly corrosive. According to a quick google search, acids that are listed as mildly corrosive include things like citric and acetic acid - that's fruit juice and vinegar.

You probably wouldn't want to get it in your eyes or breathe it in, but there's no way an acid this weak would be enough to bring down a building, and especially not kill a person in only five seconds, regardless of what concentration it's at.

This seems like a serious case of either a character not sticking to the limits in their own profile, or the player not understanding the terminology they've used. 

OOC: But this gas has already been established IC to corrode people's armor and damage weapons in the Mechron situation. The gas is supposed to be corrosive enough that extended exposure will be bad, but that it is not an insta-kill autohit. 

The profile says that it can corrode armor as well. That's what it does. 

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

"Striker, you arrogant..." he punched the console in front of him, cracking the screen, "....urgh!" After a few moments, he tried his comms again, broadcasting on an open channel. "Zib? Helen? Is anyone in-charge-y left?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Orukam Amayika - Mechano's

Amayika got down from his chair. "Is there trouble? Or did your loud friend need us back so soon?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

"I've found Striker," he reported, honing in on the correct frequency, "He's alive, but I'm... concerned about his mental state." 

OOC: How big is this liquid metal skin? Does he have a solid robot frame underneath the liquid metal?

OOC: Just enough to completely cover him in his largest form with a thickness of normal armor plating.  Yes he does.

IC: Var Vicious

Var laid down flat on the hull of the ship and tried to push it down a bit with the force so that she wouldn't get smashed off of it.

IC: Captor

Captor spat out the chunk he'd bitten from Marrow, and winced as he was bitten himself. He began struggling fiercely to get out of the villain's grasp.

IC: Andrea Plume

Andrea had been exploring the ship a bit when she came across two heroes carrying a third one. "Oh, hello there..." She noticed one was equipped with a propeller, while the other was covered in thrusters. Could it be? Two heroes that could fly as she could? Could she finally be joined in the skies as she soared through the air on her powerful metallic wings? "Wait, are you two... flying heroes?" She asked a bit enthusiastically.

IC: Uerub Kalslann

Uerub punched a guy square in the jaw, sending him flying, while another guy broke a stool on her back, sending her tumbling forward into another guy, from whom she blocked a punch before kneeing him in between the legs, sending him down onto the floor.

OOC: Just enough to completely cover him in his largest form with a thickness of normal armor plating.  Yes he does.

OOC: So how does he fit explosives in the fluid? Are they small explosives, or a large fluid area? :confused:

GM IC VAR VICIOUS

Var Vicious would mostly escape damage, although she might feel the edges of the hole scraping along her back. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi pushed the vessel down into the basement, turning it up through another larger hole and pulling the craft upside down. 

GM NPC MERRICK FORTIS (TALKING TO VEX) & ROCKA

"I'm pretty sure he's fine," Fortis was baffled.

"Fortis, black ops Heroes shouldn't even be using social media," Rocka said. "It's not like Striker to veer away from policy, even if he did have the strategy you suggested he did."  

Edited by fishers64

This seems like a serious case of either the character not sticking to the limits set out in their own profile, or the player not understanding the terminology they've used. 

OOC: By mildly corrosive I meant that Night Stalker's gas bombs were mildly corrosive to armor and such.  His gas does not consist of evaporated lemon juice.

Suddenly, Gorn got an idea. It was risky, but worth a shot... The hero began running towards Night Stalker like he had before, blocking the worst of the blasts with his shield. His remaining horn was shot off of his helm, but he kept running, knowing exactly what he had to do. Into the cloud he went. He could just barely make out the villain's massive form through the gas. Closer... Closer... Now! Just as he reached Night Stalker, Gorn dove to the ground, through the titan's legs. Springing back up behind him, Gorn jumped onto Night Stalker's back, wrapped his finger's around Night Stalker's horns, and wrenched the villain's helmet off, exposing his unarmored head to the gas. Kicking off of the titan's back, Gorn ran as quickly as he could out of the gas, awkwardly holding his shield upside down behind him to avoid being shot up too badly. The second he saw the light of day again, Gorn dove to the ground again, as shots whizzed by above his head. He had taken bad corrosion damage, and more than a few projectile wounds, but his opponent was now exposed to the gas. And since their leg injury would prevent them from running quickly, their death was a very real possibility.

OOC: Night Stalker's MOC has horns, so I would assume he does in game, as well.

As soon as Gorn starts charging back towards the cloud, Night Stalker starts moving out of it.  As Gorn enters, Night Stalker exits at a run, heading for his hammer.  He keeps track of Gorn with his radar as he runs.

OOC: So how does he fit explosives in the fluid? Are they small explosives, or a large fluid area? :confused:

OOC: They are small and flat.

Edited by Vestak

IC: Timothy Gyro - With Scarlet and Plume

"Sure are," Gyro said with a grin, wiggling his blades. "I'm Tim Gyro, this is my friend Kat Scarlet. What's your name? I would've thought we would've heard if there was a new flying Hero around."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Factory.

"He just told me that when he saw Hero Factory trapped inside that planet, he decided to release the prisoner he had with him and go get takeout instead of helping," he explained to Fortis, "And when I told him Hero Factory had been destroyed, he denied it and hung up on me. Now, does that sound like Striker to you?"

"I'm... not exactly new. Apparently I've been missing for fifty years or so? My name is Andrea Plume. I was created around..." Andrea had to stop and actually calculate how old she was now from their perspective. "... well, around a hundred years ago by now."

Even through the gas, Gorn could see Night Stalker retreat, likely going after his hammer. Gorn began chasing after him, emerging from the cloud before any real damage could be dealt. The villain, without looking, aimed backwards and began shooting at him. Since he was shooting while moving, the shots were inaccurate, causing all of them to either miss or strike his shield. Gorn was no speedster, but his opponent was even less so, and the leg injury didn't help. Catching up to the villain, Gorn swiped at the gun-arm in order to force it to dodge, then leapt onto Night Stalker's back, grabbing both of the helmet's horns, and attempting to wrench it off.

IC: Marrow - Biting War

Marrow crunched up the piece of armor it had bitten off and held on tightly as the bloodied invisi-dog began trying to escape. It tried to bite the Hero again, this time in one his arm joints to stop him from getting away.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Timothy Gyro - Astral

"Wow, that's super old," he said. "How'd you manage to get lost for that long?"

"I... I honestly don't have a clue. To me I was gone for only five months. So you can imagine my surprise..." Andrea seemed a bit worried now.

IC: Captor

Captor managed to wrench himself free of the monsterous villain, thankful that he only lost some of his outer armour. But on the flipside, this meant that he could no longer cloak effectively, due to an entire patch of his retro-reflective panelling being missing now.

IC: Mr Vyle - Makuhero City.

Scrabbling off the island and sliding back into the lake, Vyle began swimming - difficult with only one fully responsive arm - across to the city. There had to be some ships left on this rock, somewhere. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Hero Pod.

No response. Scowling, he continued down towards the city, keeping an eye out for any signs of life.

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Old Timer, City Outskirts. 

With its cockpit destroyed, the ship was useless, and he was in no state to go anywhere in his current condition. All he could do was sit here and wait, hoping that someone would find him before his core ran out of charge. 

IC: Timothy Gyro - Astral

"Well, you sure picked a time to come back," Gyro shrugged. "And, hey, you came back. Better late than never, right?"

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - Mechano's

"Oh," he said. He took a minute to recollect himself before speaking again. "Are we going somewhere safe, then?"

He didn't think the Hero was joking, from his tone. Still, he'd rather be the butt of a joke than have his life in danger.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 2

OOC: They are small and flat.

Approved. 

You may note that the explosives in said skin may leave him vulernable...due to the fact that other explosives may set them off. From my vantage point this character is rather weak, which compensates for his other...advantages. 

GM NPC ROCKA & FORTIS (TALKING TO VEX)

"No," said Rocka. "Striker is normally super-serious and focused on his job." 

Fortis shrugged. "It could be an act. But why he would feel the need to maintain it with you is suspicious. Perhaps the prisoner got to him somehow. Another problem for our long list of problems today."  

GM IC ??? (MECHANOS)

The gel being still did not move or drop. Not yet. Not while it was still the center of attention. 

Edited by fishers64

"Well he uncuffed the guy and took him out to lunch," Markus replied pointedly, "So yeah, clearly the prisoner got to him." 

GM IC SARACEN RUNE

As he approached the city, Saracen might notice a large collection of ships and a Hero Pod landed on where Hero Factory used to be, in additon to a wreck halfway out of the water and two cargo ships in the sky above it. 

If he chose to approach from another angle, he would find the city in a state of panic. Most beings were huddled around televisions in their apartments, talking to each other. While Saracen might not be able to hear them, the conversations were not casual...but serious. 

The Factory district was dark, in a state of lockdown. There were very few civillians on the roads or streets, and those that were looked over their shoulders many times and were clearly in a hurry. 

GM NPC FORTIS/ROCKA

"I think we should bring him in anyway," said Fortis. "If Striker's been compromised, we need to stop him before he gets out of control, and even if he hasn't, we need to get that prisoner back here. Go to his coordinates." 

"Vex, this is Rocka. I'm going to meet you there for backup."

He headed for the door, but Fortis grabbed his arm. "Make sure they don't kill each other," he ordered, before pushing Rocka towards the door. The last thing he needed was two Heroes that were supposed to be out of the public eye making a mess in the middle of a space station. 

OOC: Rocka is in Breakout form after his injuries and in response to recent events. 

Edited by fishers64

Even through the gas, Gorn could see Night Stalker retreat, likely going after his hammer. Gorn began chasing after him, emerging from the cloud before any real damage could be dealt. The villain, without looking, aimed backwards and began shooting at him. Since he was shooting while moving, the shots were inaccurate, causing all of them to either miss or strike his shield. Gorn was no speedster, but his opponent was even less so, and the leg injury didn't help. Catching up to the villain, Gorn swiped at the gun-arm in order to force it to dodge, then leapt onto Night Stalker's back, grabbing both of the helmet's horns, and attempting to wrench it off.

As Gorn jumped up onto his back Night Stalker reached up and grabbed his wrists, pulling them off his helmet with his superior strength.  He yanked the hero over his head, holding him out in front of his body and facing away from him, and pulled as hard as he could on Gorn's arms.

Approved. 

You may note that the explosives in said skin may leave him vulernable...due to the fact that other explosives may set them off. From my vantage point this character is rather weak, which compensates for his other...advantages. 

OOC: True, but where they are now he can simply eject from himself directly onto whatever his target is.

IC: Morphos

Morphos walked down bar row, looking for one in which he could find a job.  He heard lots of shouting, cursing, and things breaking inside one of them.  A brawl would not get him a job.  Then again, there may be potential employers in there.  He glanced inside to gauge the room.

OOC: Morphos open for interaction.

OOC: In your post, you made it clear that Gorn did manage to grab Night Stalker's helmet before being pulled off. If that was the case, the helmet would most certainly come off with him.