fishers64

GM NPC ZIB

"I'm assembling the data," Zib said to Saracen. "You're telling me that the shapeshifter on Tranquis, the boss on Mechron, and the guy who destroyed the factory are the same person? That means that we're dealing with a shapeshifter that can change size and can incorporate things in and out of his form at will."

IC: Saracen Rune - Airborne. 

"He was using the same form here as he was on Mechron," Saracen replied, "And unless there's multiple beings out there with the same powers as him, then I think it's safe to assume that he was the one we encountered on Tranquis as well."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC ZIB

"You know what, I can confirm that," Zib said. "I sent Nimus and Captor to investigate the ship off of Tranquis that invited all of the villains on there. Later, Vex confirmed that Captor was on the ship. This is definitely the same guy. And let's hope that there aren't multiples of him. The last thing we need is a whole legion of villains we can't defeat." 

GM IC 78 EAST

"That's not necessary, but whatever makes your quaza shine," 78 said with a grin. "Let's go talk to your boss. Unless of course you are the boss, in which case, pleased to meet you!" 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous grew four arms and pulled himself out of the basement. He was now in full view of Saracen Rune, Von Nebula, Night Stalker, Captor, Thumper, 78, Gorn, and Bulk. He was a couple feet away from Fravi. 

Edited by fishers64

"I have a visual on Traferous," he spoke into his comms, lowering his rifle to take aim at the villain, "Looks pretty good for a guy who was in about five separate chunks a few minutes ago. Even grew himself an extra pair of arms." 

Edited by Shadow Nato

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Helen - Astral:

The majority of Saracen and Thumper's encounter with this Traferous was the latter yelling his vocalizer off. Helen was unimpressed. "Sir, I know this will sound insane, but what if I go talk to him myself?" she suggested to Zib. "Someone who's not an armed Hero. Maybe I can convince him and his posse to get lost."

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Alex Drift - Astral

"Affirmative," Drift replied to Stormer's fun-ruining broadcast as he headed past a rather bizarre half mattress fort on his way out of the Astral. Luckily, he didn't notice the mangled body of his former partner in his haste.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Astral

Bliss would have liked nothing more than to go help dish out justice to an invincible villain, but with his sword arm out of commission, he wasn't going to be able to do much. He poked around looking for a repair station instead.

IC: Marrow - Making a Run For It

Having waited patiently until everyone seemed to have forgotten it, Marrow suddenly heaved away the rubble it had been hiding under and began sprinting lopsidedly away from the Night Stalker/Gorn/Captor/Ghost?/etc. battle.

IC: Blink - Mechron Grunge District (Appartment)

Blink woke up feeling terrible. She'd had a rough night trying to steal a shiiiny pearl necklace from some pawn shop that had apparently been in the middle of a hold-up by a street gang. She rolled off the raggedy old couch she used for a bed and ate a tasteless breakfast bar before heading outside into the smog-filled alley. She'd stop by the bar, hear the local chatter, and then figure out what to do with the rest of the evening with a few gallons of faux-tea in her.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: I'll wait for another Flint post before having Shade do anything. He's grown rather fond/protective of his mattresses and plans on retrieving them from whatever place Flint ends up leaving them in.

IC: The Scalpel - Arriving to the Battle

Silke had finally managed to find the villain (or a few villains in any case), and was now looking between the possible options. There was one firing at a partially cloaked figure who appeared to be low to the ground. Simple logic dictated that the cloaked being was a Hero or an ally of some sort. Villains typically didn't take it out on each other while Heroes were around to serve as distractions. The eviloid firing appeared to have an attacking Hero coming in from behind him. He didn't look like he was long for the world of the free so Silke kept analyzing; There was one standing between a clownish Hero and Alpha Team's Bulk; No trouble from that quarter at all. Then there was the villain with four arms. He looked like a good target and he didn't appear to be occupied with anything or anyone. Silke made contact with Zib, "I have a villain with four arms in my cross hairs. Do I fire?"

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

GM NPC STORMER (TALKING TO HELEN)

"I'm sure he'll be happy to leave," Stormer said. "The real question is how we stop him from blowing things up and killing innocent civilians."

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Ruins)

Finally making his way topside, Riot began to lose his balance, forcing him to reach out towards a large piece of rubble in order to keep himself from falling over.

"This is Agent Riot, broadcasting on all open HF frequencies," he groaned as his vision started to cloud up again with static. "Requesting medical assistance... Over."

GM NPC ZIB & MED BOTS

Finally getting Riot's message, Zib ordered two med bots:  "Go see what he needs and bring him in if need be." "Medical is on the way," he said to Riot.

They left, heading toward Riot's location, purposely dodging the battle.

GM IC BLISS (ASTRAL)

Bliss would find the repair bay in one of the wings - but it was already occupied by three medbots setting up shop. One of them approached with healing nanites, looking like it wanted permission to repair the Hero's arm.

GM NPC QUADAL

Quadal knocked on the door to the Astral. The hoverbot was back - after a much needed bath.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Eloise Thumper - Reeling From Emotional Impact

Thumper was briefly unable to comprehend anything other than the fact that Dunkan Bulk had complimented her. Even that didn't seem to be computing properly. She grinned widely, managing to blurt out a "Thanks" before her pause got too awkward.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

"It happens a lot," Flood said, a little distant. "And that sounds fine to me."

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Engine Room

Gyro fearfully glanced to Scarlet before rushing out of the room. How had Stormer known?

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Lab

She wondered, idly, if Stormer's call applied to her as well. She also wondered where her corpse was. She decided to kill two birds with one metaphorical stone and go out to fetch the casualty herself. She passed by the ship's door and let Quadal in with a smile. The beetle on her head hummed in greeting.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Ruins)

"Awesome," he responded, lowering himself to the ground and taking a seat as he waited for the Med Bots to arrive.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Flint - Astral:

The mattresses in question were being stashed behind some rubble just outside the ship. Flint didn't care if the punks found them again, so long as they were delayed in doing so.

IC Helen - Astral:

"Leave that to me," she snorted as she got up and headed for the door. When she got there, she walked past Flint and said, "You, with me," and marched on, to which the Hero loosed a grumble of annoyance before following her. 

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Uerub Kalslann

"Well, to find her, you're going to have to venture deep into the worst parts of Mechna's Grunge District. And that's not a venture I would recommend..." Uerub seemed genuinely concerned for the rogue hero she was conversing with. "But... if you are truly bent on finding that witch, then I cannot in good conscience let you go alone. I will go with you. Free of charge." The bounty hunter playfully winked at Focus.

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy turned to Nex. "Yeah, I'm here. Need me to do some 'deep inspection' on their finances?"

IC: Var Vicious

Smiling as the hero gave into her demands, Var turned and began making her way back to where Gorn and the rest were located. She still had her sights set to taking Gorn under her wing... to teach him the way of the Dark Side, regardless of his most likely inability to tap into the force.

IC: Captor

Captor was hit head on by Night Stalker, and thrown off the cliff and deep down below.

IC: Lilith Specter

Lilith wondered if there was anything she could do to help with the situation... "Zib, anything I can do?"

IC: Andrea Plume

"We need to think up a plan. Fast!" She readied two javelins in her hands.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Shade - Fort Room

With the mattresses nowhere in immediate sight and Selphi back in the room (presumably for the corpse), Shade decided to look for the mattresses later. Flint hadn't been gone all that long, so they couldn't be too far away. The current threat now came from the mortician who might want to harm the corpse Shade had a plan for. He picked the corpse up in a fireman's carry and addressed Selphi, "I have it. Where am I taking it?"

GM NPC QUADAL

Quadal chirruped happily back, although he doubted the beetle would understand him.

GM NPC ZIB

"I don't recommend it," Zib said to Silke. "That villain just survived being blown to pieces. We need a plan to get rid of him, not go in blindly shooting."

He turned to Lilith. "You could help us come up with that plan, I suppose. If you have any ideas on how to stop a villain that can transmute matter and shapeshift, I'd like to hear it now."

GM NPC NEX

"Yes. I need you to hack into this banking system to find the accounts of a Traferous Diaphanous. He's that guy we're fighting out there."

IC: The Scalpel - Battle Airspace

Silke reluctantly stood down, but kept her focus on the villain just in case. Replying to Zib, she said, "Is there anything I can help with?"

Edited by Vicarath

IC: Captor

Captor was hit head on by Night Stalker, and thrown off the cliff and deep down below.

IC: Night Stalker

The solid thunk as the staff struck Captor brought a wave a satisfaction over Night Stalker.  He turned towards Gorn, who was nearing rapidly, and roared, "Come on!" as he began firing at the hero.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Astral

The huge gash in his shoulder now repaired, Bliss headed out of the Astral to join the fray.

IC: Alex Drift - Joining the Fray

Drift arrived at the scene at took a good long look at Traferous from behind cover. That was one ugly customer.

"Drift, in position. What do we do with this guy?"

IC: Cobra Shard - Astral

Shard had been struggling to move the body towards the lab while Shade was keeping track of his mattresses and gave a grunt of thanks when the other Hero picked it up for him.

IC: Blink - Shady Bar

Blink slunk into the bar and gave her customary wave to the locals. She sat down at the counter and told the barkeep, "The usual. Black as the soul of Mechna,"

While she waited, she looked around the bar for any new faces. Uerub Kalsann was in town, there was a group of suspicious looking thugs in the back, and then there was... a Hero? Blink kept her head down and tried to go unnoticed. It made her more than a little uncomfortable that Heroes were poking around in here of all places.

OOC: Would Morphos be a regular at the Shady Bar or would Blink be able to pick him out as a new customer?

Also, on a different note, would Marrow be able to find any Quaza from the Factory's vault left lying around?

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Blink - Shady Bar

Blink slunk into the bar and gave her customary wave to the locals. She sat down at the counter and told the barkeep, "The usual. Black as the soul of Mechna,"

While she waited, she looked around the bar for any new faces. Uerub Kalsann was in town, there was a group of suspicious looking thugs in the back, and then there was... a Hero? Blink kept her head down and tried to go unnoticed. It made her more than a little uncomfortable that Heroes were poking around in here of all places.

OOC: Would Morphos be a regular at the Shady Bar or would Blink be able to pick him out as a new customer?

Also, on a different note, would Marrow be able to find any Quaza from the Factory's vault left lying around?

OOC: Morphos probably dropped in once or twice, but there's a very good chance that he's in a different form as the previous times.  Right now he looks rather menacing as opposed to his usual average civilian form.  It pays to not look like easy pickings in this part of town.

IC: FOCUS [sHADY BAR]

Focus sipped at his drink, considering the options. The matter of payment was worrying; it was entirely likely that he couldn't afford to lose anything right now.

But then, he was still linked to the Kestrel... not the best contingency plan, but a contingency plan nonetheless.

"Very well," he said, downing the rest of his drink and nodding to Uerub. "Lead the way."

IC: Blink - Shady Bar

Blink sipped at her overly caffeinated tea, keeping an eye on one of the goons in the back, a tough looking guy she hadn't seen in here before. She frowned as the Hero talking to Uerub said something that sounded from where she was sitting as "Lead the way."

That was a bit odd... a Hero asking a bounty hunter to take him somewhere? Either this was some sort of unusual investigation or there was a piece of the puzzle she was missing. "Hey, Uerub," she said quietly, edging a bit closer, "Who's this guy?"

OOC: I'm assuming Uerub would recognize Blink since they both seem to frequent the same bar. If not, I can edit.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Brawling

Gorn anticipated Night Stalker firing back at him, strafing to the side, enabling him to quickly close in on the villain. Kicking off of a piece of debris, he leapt into the air, going for a killing blow.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"What, right now? Can't it wait until I finish my drink?" Uerub paused, and glanced over to the bartender, before looking back to Focus. "... And the next couple of drinks?"

Uerub turned and looked at the approaching Blink. "Oh, this is my friend, the rogue hero... uh..." Uerub turned back to Focus, before laughing heartily. "My goodness, it seems we've forgotten to introduce ourselves to each other. As Blink here said, my name's Uerub. Uerub Kalslann. Now who would you be?" Uerub asked of Focus.

Edited by Toa Onaku

He couldn't ignore the sounds of battle any longer. Half of the surviving heroes were scrambling to deal with Traferous, but the two fighting the titan responsible for the Mechron Massacre were clearly having a hard time.

Scowling, he turned away from Traferous and fired a volley of blasts down at Night Stalker, aiming for the villain's gun arm. 

Gorn anticipated Night Stalker firing back at him, strafing to the side, enabling him to quickly close in on the villain. Kicking off of a piece of debris, he leapt into the air, going for a killing blow.

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker doesn't let up firing and swings at Gorn in mid air, hoping Von Nebula will pull through.  Otherwise this would be a very short escape.

Saracen's energy blasts start to strike his arm, which weathers the damage for now, and this causes Night Stalker to jerk his arm out of the way.  This does not, however, affect his swing.

Edited by Vestak

IC: FOCUS [sHADY BAR]

Outwardly, Focus gave an indifferent shrug.

"One more drink couldn't hurt, I suppose. But I have come a long way, and I would be very surprised if Hero Factory isn't tracking me down as we speak. Staying in one place for too long is a poor idea. And you can call me Core."

Inwardly, he immediately became wary... or as wary as he could be, at any rate. The drinks were beginning to make him feel lightheaded, whatever was in them, it was inhibiting several of his processors. He was struggling to maintain the same level of attention as before. It wasn't too detrimental yet, but there was no telling when the effects might wear off; not only would this next drink have to be his last, he would need to take his time with it - and leave the bar on his own if he had to.

"Hmmm... well, if time truly is of the essence, then drinks can wait. Come, Core. I'll help you track down the witch." Uerub stood up and walked to the cloth hangers, taking a dark grey cloak off without regard to its rightful owner. "Oh, and here, take this. It isn't safe being a hero on this planet, rogue or not, as I'm sure you can imagine." She said as she tossed Focus the cloak.

IC: Blink - Shady Bar

A rogue Hero, eh? That actually made a lot of sense. Where better to come if you were a criminal in the making than Mechna, the biggest den of crime in the galaxy? Blink perked up at the mention of a witch. She'd always liked fairy tales. She almost considered asking Uerub who this witch was, but the bounty hunter could easily be tricking the rogue Hero into a trap and Blink didn't want to spoil it if that was the case, so she kept quiet and focused on her tea instead.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Joining the Fray

Bliss arrived on the scene to see a massive battle taking place involving multiple villains and Heroes. He also saw an injured, almost avian-looking monster running away from the fight, bleeding profusely from a wound in its side. Deciding the former was more worth his time, he boosted over with his wingpack and took a minute to figure out what was going on.

IC: Morphos

It looked like Uerub was leaving with the hero. That added a complication to things. Morphos decided that he would follow the pair, despite the increased difficulty.

Morphos took a sip of his drink. He'd finish that first, of course. One doesn't simply turn down free drinks.

GM NPC VON NEBULA

Von Nebula might have been slightly conflicted if he recognized Traferous, which he did not - the villain looked very different from when the rogue hero saw him last.

Instead, he rushed in to possess Gorn's sword, switching it off.

OOC: Night Stalker needs to respond to Saracen's shots in the post above this one. While this might have been a ninja situation, it still needs fixed.

GM NPC NEX

"My plan is to lock down his finances and make him negotiate," said Nex, broadcasting it out to anyone who would listen over comms.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous was surprised not to be shot at right away, but he was not about to miss his opportunity. He quickly made the two steps to his friend and knelt, pressing one of his four hands to her robotic tooling, immediately reaching inside her and sensing the damage. He quickly repaired the circuit board first, checking through her systems. Her solid-state memories were intact, but the memory chips in the middle were fried. Traferous didn't know the exact electronic configuration of the chips when they were damaged, so there would be some memory loss. Hopefully it would be just the crash and not a bunch of other things.

GM NPC FURNO

Furno landed the dropship as he said he would, opening the rear door onto the sand.

Edited by fishers64

This was it. Victory was at hand. Just as his blade was about to slice through Night Stalker's shoulder... it shut off.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!"

Screaming like an a obnoxious bot who had just lost a Call Of Duty match, Gorn was snatched by Night Stalker in mid air. Quickly, he grabbed the villain's wrist, before igniting his sword again and attempting to sever the hand that was holding him.

IC: Arsenal- Shady bar

Arsenal raised a mechanical eyebrow. They made TEA here? Having drunk enough to calm his nerves, he paid the bartender before getting up to leave.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

This was it. Victory was at hand. Just as his blade was about to slice through Night Stalker's shoulder... it shut off.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!"

Screaming like an a obnoxious bot who had just lost a Call Of Duty match, Gorn tumbled over Night Stalker's head, realizing midway to the ground what had just happened. Von Nebula... Regaining his sanity, Gorn reactivated the sword while swinging at Night Stalker's ankles. Given that the villain had probably been shot only a few seconds before, there was no way he would be able to react in time, even if he somehow saw it coming beforehand.

OOC: You missed the part where Night Stalker was already swinging to intercept Gorn while he was still in the air.  Do you want to edit it or should I just go on?

OOC: I assumed he would have temporarily turned his attention away from Gorn when he got shot. Unless he doesn't.

IC: Jonathan Splint - Flying

As the Lifeline approached Buckley's coordinates, Splint could see the crumpled remains of two spacecraft in the middle of the street. He landed nearby and exited, leaving Georje onboard to guard the ship. After doing a quick survey of the scene to make sure there weren't any major fuel leaks present, he began to run towards the wreckage.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 2

OOC: I edited that post because I didn't realize Night Stalker got shot. It doesn't affect his swing, as it's already in motion when he gets shot.

OOC: Edited

OOC: Aagh I'd forgotten how fast this game moves.

Anywho, if anyone could fill me in on the specifics of what's going down at the site of the Factory, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, new profiles:

NAME: Demoman [VILLAIN]

POWERS/ABILITIES/WEAPONS: Massively strong and tough, Demoman's primary weapons are the two miniaturized (albeit still massive) kinetic mortars mounted on his shoulders. His strength is more than sufficient to lock himself in place while firing these weapons--though he has been known to use them as improvised jump boosters from time to time--and what they lack in firing speed and pinpoint accuracy they make up for in area-of-effect. When forced into a melee engagement, Demoman will rely on his massive claws for both offense and defense.

APPEARANCE: MoC

BIO: Darren "Demo Man" Pick was formerly a demolitions expert for a mining company, helping to blast away layers of rock that hid valuable minerals. Though never the most even-tempered sort, he got along with his fellows tolerably enough...until his old boss retired. The new head of local operations, one Greg Copper, took an immediate dislike to Pick, and the feeling was mutual. In his final report to the higher-ups, Copper mentioned his intention to "deal with" his subordinate, though he did not elaborate. Shortly thereafter, all contact with the mining camp was lost. Investigative teams found the camp utterly destroyed, the buildings, equipment, and workers blown to fragments, The only survivor was Pick, who had apparently modified himself--or been modified--into an engine of destruction.

Now, Demoman's driving purpose is a sort of twisted vigilante mission to destroy anyone who ever harmed their subordinates unjustly...which, in his crazed mental state, means pretty much anyone wielding any sort of authority.

LOCATION: On a dropship headed toward the Hero Factory, having been captured by Artemus Schadenfreude and Sampson Bass.

Speaking of whom:

NAME: Sampson Bass [HERO]

POWERS/ABILITIES: Sampson possesses enhanced strength and durability, as well as heightened senses of hearing and touch. He is particularly sensitive to the unique frequency generated by his sonic cannon, allowing him to use it for echolocation. In addition, he is equipped with a state of the art internal galactic compass to aid navigation.

WEAPONS: Sampson's preferred weapon is the sonic cannon built into his right arm. It is a very versatile instrument, by turns loud enough to blast boulders to rubble or soft enough to barely be audible. He can also adjust the width of the sonic beam, though high-powered wide-bore blasts tend to have a reduced firing rate. There is a small prosthesis-style split-hook hidden beneath the barrel.

Sampson also carries a simple glaive, which he uses as both a melee weapon and a walking stick.

APPEARANCE: MoC

BIO: Sampson Bass was still a rookie when he went on the fateful mission that destroyed his eyes. Shrapnel from an explosion was driven through his ocular receptors and through his skull, missing vital components in his brain by micrometers. The shards couldn't be extracted without destroying his brain...so it was necessary to improvise. After a few cycles of adjustment to his condition and the new weaponry he had been issued to compensate for it, Sampson was back in the field once more, and performing as well as ever.

Though never the most outgoing Hero, Sampson Bass withdrew into himself following the accident, keeping to himself and never speaking unless necessary--and then generally as tersely and quietly as possible. He is, however, reasonably good friends with Artemus Schadenfreude, who has taken it upon himself to ease the blind Hero out of his shell, though he's been careful to take it slow, and thus has had limited success so far.

EDIT: Changed Sampson's last name, as requested. The new one is pronounced like the musical instrument, FYI.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC: IT'S TIME

IC: A duck - Blader's Chest Cavity

The conversation had not roused her from her slumber, nor had the sensations of intergalactic flight. No, strangely enough, it was the hiss of the door opening that woke her. And then she heard noises, the strange quacks made by the large, noisy creatures who stomped around her old home, and she realised that her home had been overrun by the giants. They had taken advantage of her restful state.

HOW DARE THEY.

She emerged, covered in oil and grease and the oozings of the crevice she had napped in, wriggling free like the worms she feasted upon. Her wings snapped wide brilliantly, sending black fluid in every direction, and she flapped like there was no tomorrow, hoping to frighten the creatures out of her new home. She quacked loudly and with reckless abandon.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Faced With The Beast

He had unbuckled himself and was climbing out of his chair when he saw a blacked, slimy creature extending from within the villain's chest. The ooze covering the thing made it unidentifiable, and he have a surprised yelp and slid off his chair.

Then, it started making the loudest, most angry quacking he had ever heard, flapping oily appendages in a spray of ochre ichor.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Fleeing The Scene

"Don't know," Gyro said, running down the hall with Scarlet. "Might be best to pretend it wasn't us. I mean, maybe someone else was drawing?"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 4

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Jason Ferro- I think I saw this in a movie once.

Jason removed his hands from his face, only to see a small, black thing burst out of the prisoner's chest. Normally, Ferro would have been far more curious. After all, it wasn't often that he got to see what was apparently the birth of a parasitic life form. Unfortunately for the creature; however, Ferro really didn't feel like being in a horror movie today. Recovering from the initial shock, he created two attracting magnetic fields: One on Kaiba Blader's chest plate, and another on the dropship's ceiling, directly above the villain and the parasite.