fishers64

IC: Eloise Thumper - Villain Party

She frowned a little. "That's weird. One of my friends is a CEO, and he shapeshifts too. We met him on Tranquis... VI? I think it was that one. He helped us out."

OOC: Traferous referred to himself as a CEO when talking to Thumper in Mission 1.

Oh, and Cor, that's a great idea? I'd love to be able to help out, if that's okay with everyone. I know a fair amount about the canon, so I could help with fact-checking!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"You've already had the opportunity to voice your opinion," he said to Saracen. "They're negotiating because they have some good sense, unlike you, who believes the only solution to everything is violence and arrests." 

IC NPC Bulk - Tower Ruins:

The Alpha 1 member hailed Saracen and the other Heroes. "Rune, how 'bout helping me out by grabbing the Doc in the fallen ship? He may be injured, but bring backup anyway."

GM IC 78 EAST

"No," 78 said. "Do not send that souless monster after the doctor." She sped up her arm to pull it free. "He's the one that threatened us before. He'll just kill the doctor or lock him in a cage."

IC: Saracen Rune - Hero Factory Ruins.

He glared at Traferous, fists clenched tightly by his sides. He couldn't believe the madness of this monster. After everything he'd done, not only did he think he deserved to be set free without punishment, but he had the audacity to insult and talk down to the people who had him at gunpoint.

As he was about to launch another angry tirade at the demented psychopath, Bulk interjected, only for 78 East to follow Traferous' example and try ordering him about. "With pleasure, Bulk," he replied calmly, flashing a cold smile at East. 

IC: Jonathan Splint and NPC Georje - Carrying Buckley

The duo gently set their patient down in the stretcher, then picked said stretcher up and made their way over to the ship.

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Stretcher. 

"Did we at least get the guys who did this?" He asked hopefully, gazing forlornly at the distant pillar of wafting smoke that marked the site of Hero Factory's destruction. 

IC Flint - Middle of the Fray:

"Yep," he responded to Weaver without taking his eyes off of Von Nebula. "You okay?"

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Hero Factory Ruins. 

"I'm fine, mostly," she dug a sliver of metal out of one of her shoulder plates, "Wait... is that Von Nebula?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie remained asleep, his body choosing oblivion to the agony of his painfully injured arms and legs. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi landed next to Traferous. "There's a dropship near the ruins of our transport," she told him. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Get back there right away," he told Fravi. "Get the Doctor awake and alert, at least, and guard him until I get back. Go!" 

Then he shifted out a laser and fired it straight at Saracen's Hero Core. He was done with him. 

GM NPC FURNO

Furno headed towards the wreck, hoping that Flood would follow him. Wading through water was a whole lot easier than listening to the chatter on the HF frequency - in fact Furno was sorely tempted to turn it off. 

The ship appeared to be in two pieces - a bridge and the old, dripping engines. Furno couldn't help but think that Flood would hate that particular aspect of the wreck the most. 

GM NPC SURGE/STORMER/ZIB

Zib sighed. "Stormer, you dealt with the Black Orb staff before. Does what Traferous say about it add up?"

Stormer shook his head. "I don't know, Zib. I just used it to absorb Von Nebula. We never studied it extensively."

Surge sighed. "Well, we better do something," he said. "Otherwise Traferous will kill all of us if we don't agree to his terms." 

"Unlikely," Stormer said. "He'll just go back to his ship. The problem is, he will escape, and we don't know who his next target is."

IC: Night Stalker

Oh sure, now, after he, Night Stalker, took a huge beating and got sliced and diced and stabbed, does Traeferous start fighting.  He does not say any of this however.  Instead he looks at Thumper and says, "I don't suppose you could get me out of this cross fire?  In this state this is somewhere I really do not want to be." 

Edited by Vestak

IC NPC Bulk - Tower Ruins:

He wordlessly grabbed 78's arm again and slapped one of the cuffs on her wrist. "Don't think so, miss."

IC Helen - Facing Traferous:

It could not be clearer that negotiations were over. As soon as that blast was fired, Helen turned and did something she never thought she'd get to do. Those self-defense classes were finally going to come in handy. She whirled, swinging her leg out and straight at Traferous's face.

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

I hope I'm not becoming annoying with the multiple profile attempts. The bolded are changes. Hopefully this will fix the problem...

Name: Shellshredder

Affilation: Villain

While not designed to actually fit someone inside of him, Shellshredder is, in essence, a walking shell. Very strangely, he seems to have no inner workings, not even a central processor or power source, meaning he has no vitals that can be damaged and he has no energy that can be detected as a lifeform. (EDIT: Shellshredder now CAN get his parts replaced, but while replacement parts do not require inner workings, thus making the issue of replacing them easier, he cannot simply assimilate a scrap pile into a new arm) Thus, puncture based weapons will be rather ineffective against him. On the other hand, his hollowness means that impact damage is highly effective against him and he can crumple significantly easier than others. This does not affect his strength, however, which is good as any’s. As far as his senses go, he only has four of the five base senses, not having taste as he is unable to consume anything. His senses are slightly more enhanced than others and are unable to overwhelm him/cause him pain, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t blind/deafen him. Unlike others, however, he has no scanning systems whatsoever, giving him a disadvantage against those capable of doing sensor sweeps such as Heroes. His movement is somewhat haphazard and erratic, making him seem even more like a zombie. However, this doesn't mean he is hampered in any way, sometimes catching people off guard with his sudden bursts of speed, which, while nothing spectacular, is more than his drunken gait would suggest. As far as personality goes, he generally meets everything with indifference, fearing none, impressed by none, and almost incapable of holding a grudge due to his excessive apathy towards all. He tends to speak of things that make little to no sense, however, buried beneath his speaking in riddles and strange allusions to things that couldn't have possibly happened is an impressive intellect. 

Regenisis- Rest in pieces... literally. :P

Hunger/Diffusion- Able to drain energy on touch, this will generally result in the weakening of whatever part he's touching within the first several seconds, followed later by the part going limp and the effect spreading throughout the body and causing it to go limp. To this extent it only affects more external energy, such as that powering motor movements and sensors, maybe even processors as well. However, up to this point it is short term and will do no damage in the long run, generally only paralyzing or stunning them and not overly affecting their power supply on a large scale (Note: Whatever part he's touching is the first affected, so grabbing someone's head in an armlock will knock someone out far quicker than shaking hands with him). While he can take it farther, for instance damaging someone's memory or processing or draining them completely, this would take far too long to be practical on someone such as a hero and he doesn't consider it worth his time.

If he is in direct contact with energy itself, such as an energy shield, his hunger powers are considerably stronger on said energy, allowing him to push his way through energy walls/force fields (the difficulty with which he can do this depends on the force field and its power output, shields that use more power would take longer for him to push through, and if they're high powered enough he won't be able to do it)

While his inner workings, if he has any, appear to run on nothing, in reality he is simply able to sustain himself with ease, draining unsuspecting victims of their energy to perk himself up. While he seems to be able to make do with little energy, he tends to lurk in areas where there are both plenty of potential victims and plenty of places to hide. Thus, the Grunge fits him perfectly.

Inertness- His body is practically an energy vacuum, any energy poured into it being shunted into oblivion. Thus, due to his strange nature, EMP’s and electric based attacks are generally worthless, this does not mean that he is impervious to magnetic based powers, however. Some other things may not be effective on him either, for instance, lifeform scanners likely won't detect him due to his lack of energy. (Of course, one might be able to detect him if the searched for the lack of energy...)

Appearance:

Average height, black and silver appearance, while appearing heavily armored, as mentioned above this partially disguises his hollow bearing. His helmet looks not unlike this, except that it's black in addition to silver and is blankly hollow where the eyes should be.

https://www.flickr.c...07/22622935086/

Bio:

No one knows when this husk of a being first appeared. For the most part he stayed in the shadows, recovering from some malady unseen to others. As he began to consider things other than self survival, he suddenly realized how purposeless his former life was. There was no point in seeking revenge on the one who broke him and there was nothing left of his former world, or, at least, there wasn't going to be. Thus, he started the life of crime. No one in their right mind would tread anywhere near him and he frankly didn't see the point of being 'nice'. Claiming affiliation with none, his sense of morals is practically nonexistent and he will ally with both Hero and Villain alike when he deems it necessary, although he almost always works with criminals, as when he decides to do something 'productive', it generally isn't for everyone's best interests.

Edited by Teh Dark One

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

IC: Saracen Rune - Hero Factory. 

Seeing the weapon begin to form in Traferous' hand, he took to the air, twisting to the side as the villain opened fire. The laser blast streaked across his side, leaving a scorch mark across his chestplate, and for a brief moment, Saracen's every instinct screamed at him to return fire.

But his blasts were useless against Traferous, he knew that. The villains had a ship, and were preparing to escape. The Doc he'd been ordered to find was still unconscious. And this newly arrived villain was on her way to help him. 

So, without further hesitation, he opened fire on Fravi. 

Edited by Shadow Nato

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He wordlessly grabbed 78's arm again and slapped one of the cuffs on her wrist. "Don't think so, miss."

It could not be clearer that negotiations were over. As soon as that blast was fired, Helen turned and did something she never thought she'd get to do. Those self-defense classes were finally going to come in handy. She whirled, swinging her leg out and straight at Traferous's face.

GM IC 78 EAST

78 didn't even blink before trying to kick Bulk in the stomach at full speed. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous brought up his other arm - the one that wasn't firing at Saracen - to protect his face from getting smashed. His arm hurt when the kick hit it though. "I wasn't even attacking you," he said. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi leaped out of the way of the Hero's shots, collapsing her wings. She knew better than to try to fly while being shot at - her wings were too big of a target. Instead, she began to run in a zigzag pattern. 

IC: Jonathan Splint and NPC Georje - Carrying Buckley's stretcher

"I assume you're in the ruins of the Factory?" Splint asked. "I'll be there soon." To Buckley, he said "There were pieces of a very large ship scattered around the crater, and I've head chatter over the comms about backup and retrieving villains. Maybe we shot them down."

They'd reached the Lifeline. After opening the troop bay door, the medics set the stretcher down inside. Georje began securing it in place, while Splint headed to the front of the ship.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Jason Ferro- Ruins

Ferro had emerged from the dropship, and begun making his way to the gathering of heroes and villains. Before he could get there, saw an evil looking Titan give orders of some kind to a winged ally, before taking a shot at a hero who was leaving the group. Ferro wasn't positive, but these guys just might be villains. Seeing the winged one take flight, then quickly drop to the ground, running away from the fight. No. He wasn't about to let any these thugs leave this with their freedom intact. Ferro quickly created two high strength magnetic fields, in order to pin the villain to a large piece of metal debris near her location. He quickly followed up by throwing a pair of cuffs, which immediately began to seek out the villain's wrists...

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Ruins

Gorn hated being right. The second Traferous took the shot, Gorn ignited his plasma sword, waiting for an opportunity to strike. He had seen enough defenseless civilians die that day, and he didn't want to injure another by mistake...

On second thought, maybe this one wasn't so defenseless after all.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"I assume you're in the ruins of the Factory?" Splint asked. "I'll be there soon." To Buckley, he said "There were pieces of a very large ship scattered around the crater, and I've head chatter over the comms about backup and retrieving villains. Maybe we shot them down."

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Stretcher.

"Then I guess we didn't totally lose." 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi leaped out of the way of the Hero's shots, collapsing her wings. She knew better than to try to fly while being shot at - her wings were too big of a target. Instead, she began to run in a zigzag pattern. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Airborne. 

These villains seemed to all be very close friends, and that was perhaps something he could exploit.

He stopped firing, and flew over the fleeing villain, starting to make his way towards the ship the doctor was supposed to be located in, casting a glance backwards to see how she would react. 

Edited by Shadow Nato

IC: Eloise Thumper - Wrestlemania Cometh

Thumper stared at Traferous for a second, but felt like much, much longer. She... She couldn't believe how quickly this conversation turned around. She thought, maybe, they were going to sort this out without anyone getting needlessly hurt.

The other Hero evaded the strike. She was glad for that, at least. All these villains, saying things about killing others, and now this one trying to kill a Hero, without provocation, without anything more than angry words, even as everyone else tried to resolve the issue...

Night Stalker's words finally got through to her, and she looked to him, smiling a little. "Of course."

She walked to Wolfe, rather stiffly, and gently sat the villain on the ground beside him. "Please look after this villain. I have something I need to do."

She smiled at Wolfe. Then, she saw the attack on Bulk. She had trusted this person, to the point where she had granted them the benefit of the doubt, even believed that there was a chance she was here with good intentions... and she had lied. She had taken advantage of Thumper's trust, and now she was hurting Bulk.

She advanced quickly, pointing at the offending villain. "YOU HURT HIM AND I'M GOING TO BRING THE HURT ON YOU!"

OOC: It should be noted that Thumper cannot see Bulk getting attacked from this angle, else East would be looking at a whole lot of hurt right now.

EDIT: Never mind, she probably could see it. I edited it. Thumper is not attacking Traferous.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - With Furno

Flood followed Furno, staring sadly at the oil leaking into the water. It was a very, very sad sight, one that seemed to hit harder than the sight of the ruined Hero Factory, though he didn't know why. He forced his eyes away, and instead down to his feet.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Eloise Thumper - Wrestlemania Cometh

Thumper stared at Traferous for a second, but felt like much, much longer. She... She couldn't believe how quickly this conversation turned around. She thought, maybe, they were going to sort this out without anyone getting needlessly hurt.

The other Hero evaded the strike. She was glad for that, at least. All these villains, saying things about killing others, and now this one trying to kill a Hero, without provocation, without anything more than angry words, even as everyone else tried to resolve the issue...

Night Stalker's words finally got through to her, and she looked to him, smiling a little. "Of course."

She walked to Wolfe, rather stiffly, and gently sat the villain on the ground beside him. "Please look after this villain. I have something I need to do."

She smiled at Wolfe. Then, she turned, and her expression twisted into pure, righteous fury, advancing on the shapeshifting, bloodthirsty attempted-murderer. She raised an arm, finger pointed at Traferous, and bellowed, "THEY'RE GONNA BE CALLING YOU TRAF-HURT-OUS WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, SANGUINARIO!"

IC: Night Stalker

Talk about mood swings, Night Stalker thinks to himself as Thumper unleashes fury on Traeferous.

They'd reached the Lifeline. After opening the troop bay door, the medics set the stretcher down inside. Georje began securing it in place, while Splint headed to the front of the ship.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Ruby

"Oh, yes, sorry.  Thank you."

Edited by Vestak

She hesitated, uncertain of what to do, or what was going on. She couldn't understand why almost none of these villains were in cuffs, or why everyone had been standing around having chatting instead of arresting them, or who most of these villains even were. 

But Wolfe had said that these were the same villains who'd brought her home crashing down on top of her, so she had no intention of letting them escape. The question was, which one to go after?

There was the apparent ghost of Von Nebula, a winged demon who Rune was already chasing, a beaten-up looking guy who was already in cuffs, the partially-cuffed one who'd kicked Bulk and was now about to have the righteous fury of Eloise Thumper crash down on her like a tidal wave, and the ringleader who Helen, of all people, had just tried to kick in the head. 

Ultimately, she decided to hold back from the fray, and wait to see who needed the most help. 

OOC: Unit - I was referring to Buckley as the second Hero. XD

"Last I checked, defending one's friends wasn't exclusive to villains," she said icily as she backed away from him.

He stumbled backward and caught himself on a piece of rubble. "Flint, go help Rune!" he wheezed over the comms.

IC Flint - Middle of the Fray:

"On it," he answered, then ran in the direction Saracen had flown.

IC Wolfe - With Night Stalker:

The vet glanced down at his new ward, vaguely amused. "Alright, you, time to get out of this mess," he said before attempting to drag the massive villain towards the Astral.

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Ferro had emerged from the dropship, and begun making his way to the gathering of heroes and villains. Before he could get there, saw an evil looking Titan give orders of some kind to a winged ally, before taking a shot at a hero who was leaving the group. Ferro wasn't positive, but these guys just might be villains. Seeing the winged one take flight, Ferro created two magnetic fields to pull the villain from the sky, down to a large piece of metal debris next to him. He quickly followed up by throwing a pair of cuffs, which immediately began to seek out the flyer's wrists...

OOC: Fravi isn't flying right now at all, seeing as she was being shot at. 

GM IC FRAVI 

Fravi ran as fast as she could, but she wasn't 78. Still, she kept going, hoping that even if she didn't get there fast enough to beat Saracen there, she might be there fast enough to save the Doctor's life or bust him from his Hero cuffs. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 finally got the picture, and tore the cuffs off with her other hand, throwing them on the ground and taking off after Fravi. She wasn't about to let that jerk get anywhere near the Doctor - and she wasn't about to stick around to witness the Wrath of Thumper either. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous also decided that there was no point in staying around. He was in no mood to harm a civilian today, even a real jerk of one, nor the time to stick around while a known killer hacked him to bits with a sword. Instead, he put a pair of miniature all-terrain treads on his feet and sped away. 

At least we're headed in the right direction, he thought. But still, fighting in the ship could damage the ship more than it already was. Not a pretty picture either. None of this was good. He debated putting priority on fixing communications and calling the Transportation Federation, but that would put his people in danger, just like what was happening now. 

I just need a few seconds to think my way out of this. 

GM NPC VON NEBULA

Von Nebula, on the other hand, decided to stay with Night Stalker. He was still waiting for his revenge on Stormer, and leaving the Heroes behind to help that servile civilian wasn't in his game plan. He cloaked himself, though, to avoid being Gorn's next target. 

IC Max Vale:

"Mostly just observing. Var's making friends as usual, though. Do you need me back on the Dawn?"

IC Kat:

I scratched at the back of my head with a grin that hid my dread on my face.

"Eheheheh......Just a little prank, Alpha leader....."

IC Kaiba Blader:

Despite being apparently active, Kaiba's frame remained, limp, simply repeating the same message that he'd started saying moments ago. Epix would find little trouble in lifting him.

OOC: I now realize that Splint never asked about the occupants of the other ship and if they needed treatment. Whoops.

IC: Jonathan SplintLifeline

Sitting down in the pilot's seat, he pulled up on the control stick. The ship began to rise into the air. In the back of his head, he wondered about the strange-looking media drone near the crash site. It had made some odd clicking and beeping noises those drones typically didn't make. And it backed away when he approached the wreckage. Normally the media were all about getting Heroes up close on camera - it drove views up like crazy. Still, there would be time to worry about it later.

He tried to hail the person who had requested help a minute ago. "May I have your name?"

NPC: Georje - Lifeline

"I suppose not," Georje said. He finished securing the stretcher in place. Getting out his tools, he started to straighten out the most twisted sections of Buckley's limbs.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous also decided that there was no point in staying around. He was in no mood to harm a civilian today, even a real jerk of one, nor the time to stick around while a known killer hacked him to bits with a sword. Instead, he put a pair of miniature all-terrain treads on his feet and sped away. 

"Oh, no you don't," she lunged at the fleeing villain, the water capsules on her bandolier bursting open and forming a torrent of water that crashed across the ground beneath and around Traferous' feet, before freezing, hopefully stopping the villain in place.

GM IC FRAVI 

Fravi ran as fast as she could, but she wasn't 78. Still, she kept going, hoping that even if she didn't get there fast enough to beat Saracen there, she might be there fast enough to save the Doctor's life or bust him from his Hero cuffs. 

Now ahead of Fravi, he turned back towards her and started firing once more, aiming for her feet and the ground around them with the intent of tripping her up. He could see East breaking free of her cuffs in the distance, and knew he needed to deal with Fravi fast if someone didn't manage to stop the speedier villain from escaping. 

IC Max Vale:

"Mostly just observing. Var's making friends as usual, though. Do you need me back on the Dawn?"

IC: The Creator - New Dawn, Command Bridge.

"Not immediately, I just wanted to know where you two were." 

Edited by Shadow Nato

IC: Jonathan Splint - Lifeline

"I am field medic Jonathan Splint," he answered. "Do you know where you are currently?"

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Ruby

"Sort of.  I was in the front of the factory when it exploded."

OOC: Can't all the heroes be tracked?

OOC: Can't all the heroes be tracked?

OOC: From mission control.... which doesn't exist anymore...

OOC: They can be tracked from the 'Mission Control Deck' on the Astral now.

IC Flint - Heading for the Downed Ship:

The large Hero was nowhere near fast enough to beat 78, but he kept running as fast as his legs could carry him. As he did, he whipped out his pistol and began firing at 78's feet, intending to slow her down.

IC Helen - Middle of the Fray:

Thoroughly annoyed, the mission manager headed back to the Astral.

Edited by FallenCor

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Ferro had emerged from the dropship, and begun making his way to the gathering of heroes and villains. Before he could get there, saw an evil looking Titan give orders of some kind to a winged ally, before taking a shot at a hero who was leaving the group. Ferro wasn't positive, but these guys just might be villains. Seeing the winged one take flight, Ferro created two magnetic fields to pull the villain from the sky, down to a large piece of metal debris next to him. He quickly followed up by throwing a pair of cuffs, which immediately began to seek out the flyer's wrists...

OOC: Fravi isn't flying right now at all, seeing as she was being shot at.

GM IC FRAVI

GM IC 78 EAST

78 finally got the picture, and tore the cuffs off with her other hand, throwing them on the ground and taking off after Fravi. She wasn't about to let that jerk get anywhere near the Doctor - and she wasn't about to stick around to witness the Wrath of Thumper either.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

At least we're headed in the right direction, he thought. But still, fighting in the ship could damage the ship more than it already was. Not a pretty picture either. None of this was good. He debated putting priority on fixing communications and calling the Transportation Federation, but that would put his people in danger, just like what was happening now.

I just need a few seconds to think my way out of this.

GM NPC VON NEBULA

Von Nebula, on the other hand, decided to stay with Night Stalker. He was still waiting for his revenge on Stormer, and leaving the Heroes behind to help that servile civilian wasn't in his game plan. He cloaked himself, though, to avoid being Gorn's next target.

OOC: Sorry. I posted that on mobile, then had to go somewhere without Internet access. When I posted, Fravi was still flying. I edited.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Ruins

With Traferous retreating, Gorn was now confident in his ability to turn him into scrap metal while not injuring bystanders. Without a word, Gorn took off after the Titan.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: By Mission Control, yes. But it's easier for Splint to just ask Ruby directly than to bug Zib.

....Actually, shouldn't all Heroes know their coordinates at all times if they're being sent to MC? Unless they just triangulate the signal, in which case Stormer scrambling his signal to prevent himself from being tracked doesn't make much sense. Maybe I'll edit my last IC.

Nato - The Lifeline has a tracking unit aboard, although only Mission Control can turn it on. I would imagine the Astral does too.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1

OOC: By Mission Control, yes. But it's easier for Splint to just ask Ruby directly than to bug Zib.

....Actually, shouldn't all Heroes know their coordinates at all times if they're being sent to MC? Unless they just triangulate the signal, in which case Stormer scrambling his signal to prevent himself from being tracked doesn't make much sense. Maybe I'll edit my last IC.

Nato - The Lifeline has a tracking unit aboard, although only Mission Control can turn it on. I would imagine the Astral does too.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: So are we saying that Ruby should have her coordinates?  I can edit it so that she sends them to Splint or we can say that her location circuits were damaged.  Personally I prefer the first because that way she gets found sooner.

OOC: Yikes, this escalated quickly since the last time I popped by...

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Showdown

One moment everyone was talking like sane adults and the next lasers were flying everywhere. Bliss sighed inwardly. It wasn't like he hadn't seen this coming.

With a single powerful jump he had moved from behind Helen to in front of the fleeing Traferous. He didn't even bother telling the villain to stop, he just sent a beam of light lancing towards the villain's knee and pulled out his Hero cuffs.

IC: Alex Drift - NinjaGOOO

Drift had been tense throughout the whole conversation. The second it went south he flung the grenade he'd been holding right at the ghost of Von Nebula. The ghost cloaked, but there was still a good chance it'd be caught in the blast radius.

IC: Cobra Shard - Final Epic Battle

Shard never even paused. Bringing up his Splinter Cannon mid-stride, he opened fire, or rather opened ice, on the villain with the wings.

IC: Marrow - Quaza Storehouse

Marrow finally broke into the room where all the emergency Quaza had been kept.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Shade - Not Where He Should Be

Shade had finally found his mattresses. They were dirty. And wet. "I need to get you guys laundered..." Shade said to them. He opened up a channel to Zib, "Zib, please tell me we have ways to get mattresses and the like cleaned on the Astral."

IC: The Scalpel - Battle Ground Airspace

Silke opened fire with the precision laser on the shape-shifting villain who had once had four arms.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Eloise Thumper - Still Ready To Rumble

Thumper shouted after the speedy villain, "Run, embustero!"

She had no way of keeping up with the villain- Thumper was fast when ducking around punches and kicks, but not when running- so she turned to Bulk. Her anger and hurt at being used and taken advantage of weakened her anxiety enough for her to ask him, "Are you okay?"

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous was baffled why a Hero was throwing water at him as his treads slowed down - and then turned to ice and froze entirely, knocking him off of his feet as ice shards shot off to the sides. 

The light Bliss sent hit the frozen treads, sheering them off. He scowled, shifting the treads out of existance and making an effort to scramble to his feet. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi leaped off of the ground, going into an aerial front flip to avoid the shots - and was then pulled forward toward a piece of metal debris though the air. Her wings expanded, providing enough air resistance to avoid being knocked out again, but it wasn't much good as the cuffs closed in. She rapidly spread her arms out spread eagle to make the cuffs harder to get her - only to get blasted by ice and frozen to the metal pole, the cuffs clamped around one wrist. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 heard the pistol report behind her and made a small hop to get out of the way of the shots. She then poured everything she had into running. 

GM NPC VON NEBULA

Von Nebula howled as the explosive energy crashed into him and blasted him through the Astral's wall, away from the battle. Dazed and disoriented, it would take some time for him to gather his wits. 

GM NPC ZIB

"Really, we're in the middle of a battle, and you're worried about mattresses?" Zib wondered. "I mean, the medical bay has a cleaning unit, and they might appreciate them, but...really?"

For some reason he wondered if the mattresses might actually be useful in the battle. But he couldn't see how. 

OOC: Let me know if this post is stretching the IC plausibility. I'm still paranoid of unrealistic play here. 

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

As soon as his light beam hit Traferous, Bliss flung a pair of cuffs at the villain. It wouldn't stop him, but it might slow him down enough for one of the other Heroes to do some damage.

IC: Cobra Shard - Final Epic Battle

Shard switched his cannon to spike mode and sent several frost spears hurtling towards 78 East.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM IC TRAFEROUS

He scowled, shifting the treads out of existance and making an effort to scramble to his feet. 

She extended her powers, drawing the ice shards and residual moisture into an orb of water, which she then directed towards Traferous' legs, intending to freeze them in place if/when the water made contact. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 heard the pistol report behind her and made a small hop to get out of the way of the shots. She then poured everything she had into running. 

With Fravi apparently out of commission, Saracen focused on the slightly more annoying issue of 78 East. He knew from their previous encounters that she was fast, probably fast enough to evade his shots. Without cuffs, he had no way of restraining her. 

But perhaps there was another way to beat her... he turned and continued flying towards the ship Doctor Lie had been left in.