fishers64

IC: Alex Drift - Catchin' 'N' Cuffin'

"You're coming with me," Drift growled as he approached 78. He didn't have any cuffs, so he just tried to haul her to her feet.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

Bliss noticed the rookie who'd sabotaged Drift's ship earlier and made way for him to use his ice gun. Maybe they could freeze Traferous and transport him as a cube...

IC: Cobra Shard - Final Epic Battle

Taking the chance offered him, Shard switched the Splinter Cannon back to freeze-ray mode and let loose a hail of chilling mist upon the villain.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Ken Render - The Astral

Another Hero- Wolfe, one of Quark's fellow veterans- opened the door and stepped on board, dragging a villain with him. A little sheepish about the door being unlocked, he climbed on board with the other two Heroes, right behind Wolfe.

"Looks like this is your stop, pardner," said Render to Forticus. "Rest here a while. Sort out what's what with your new body. Won't do anyone any good to have you tryin' to figure that out while out there."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: Completely forgot about Crowley. Welcome back to the party, my friend. 

IC: Crowley - Lake.

He slipped quietly into the water and began swimming back towards the wreckage of the ship and factory. Some of the villains seemed to have an intact escape ship somewhere in the ruins, and now seemed the best chance he'd get to take it for himself.  

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Artemus Schadenfreude/Sampson Bass--Dropship (Above Makuhero City)

Sampson hated dropships. Mostly it was the windows he couldn't see through and the monitors he couldn't read, but he supposed the sensation of moving when the rest of his remaining senses insisted that he was standing still was also unnerving. Still, he couldn't very well fly a Hero Pod, so he might as well make the best of it.

Since most of his missions involved one of these ships, he knew the layout fairly well. Thus, he didn't bother with echolocation, but simply tapped his glaive on the floor occasionally as he made his way to the front of the craft, where Artemus sat at the controls.

"I honestly don't know why you're still upset, Sampson," Artemus said as the blind Hero stepped into the cramped cockpit. "That was even easier than I thought it would be."

"But he did manage to cut our communications," Sampson reminded him. "Anything could be happening back at the Factory, and we'd never know." He wondered, not for the first time, how Demoman had managed to short out all of their lines back to HQ with a single detonation, but asking each other that again wouldn't answer the question, so he fell silent.

"I'm more curious about where he got that bomb he used to do it," Artemus mused. "I suppose he could have stolen it from someplace, but...I've never seen anything quite like that before. I guess that's the tech boys' puzzle, though."

A console buzzed once, and Sampson braced himself, the ship vibrating slightly as it entered the atmosphere.

"We'll be within sight of the Factory in a moment or two," Artemus declared, almost singing. "Home sweet..."

As the dropship continued downward, the Hero's voice abruptly trailed off into a stunned silence. An icy tingle skittered down Sampson's spine, and he didn't need to be able to see outside to realize that something was horribly wrong...

• Upvote 2

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

GM IC SARACEN/DR. LIE

Saracen's voice would be met with nothing but silence. The call distrubed the doctor's sleep, and he naturally tried to roll over and ignore it, only for the pain that caused to convince him that was a bad idea. Too late. 

Groggy, Dr. Lie stared at the wall and waited for his body to stop screaming at him, digging his face into the pillow in a likely futile effort to return to sleep. 

Meanwhile, from Saracen's viewpoint, he was looking into a deserted office, which was surprisingly mostly intact, aside from a book and some odds and ends scattered on the floor. The reason why would be evident - the bookcases, paintings and desk were bolted to the walls and floor - and the books in the cases were held in by some sort of metal mesh. There wasn't any water damage here, though, which was odd.

A door led from the office into another room beyond. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous blocked the mace with his sword arm, although the blasted thing did smack into his arm again. Then he fired his Kyptonium blaster at a rocket that was conveniently announced by Bulk in advance. Still, he was thrown backwards by the explosion, skidding along the ground.

Gritting his teeth, he shifted out another Kryptonium blaster as some Hero froze him in an ice cube again. He ignored the attack and kept shifting, modifying the Kryptonium blasters and his feet. It was time for desperate measures. Otherwise things would keep going in a perpetual stalemate while all of his people got captured and freed, captured and freed. All four of them would have to get to the engine room and defend it somehow while he and Dr. Lie repaired the blasted thing. It was the only way left. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi walked. She wanted to stop walking and force Ferro to drag her, but he would just pick her up, and that would be humiliating.  

GM IC 78 EAST

78 hauled off and tried to punch Drift in the face. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

GM NPC SURGE

"Zib, that guy - if we capture his people, he's just going to free them again," Surge said. "We may be wasting time here."

GM NPC STORMER

"Kid, that 'guy' just destroyed the Hero Factory. He has to be stopped."

GM NPC ZIB

Zib sighed. "Be sensible, Stormer. Every single second we spend shooting at that guy without a plan is another second of wasted time."

GM NPC STORMER

"Then come up with a plan, Zib. That's your job." 

IC: Saracen Rune - Ship.

"Alright, let's try this one," he muttered, opening the next door and moving in to investigate. 

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Ruins.

Being so close to Traferous meant that she had no time to react to the incoming rocket. The explosion flung her to the side, her mace skittering from her grasp. She  bounced and rolled unevenly across the ragged rubble, before finally crashing to a halt...

...right near the edge of the island. 

"Drive him towards me," she hissed into her comms as she got to her feet, picking several jagged shards of shrapnel out of her chestplate, "I might be able to at least slow him down." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jason Ferro- Prisoner Transport

As Ferro led the prisoner back to "The Astral", he could see that the fight with Traferous wasn't going well. The Titan seemed to be capable of regenerating and morphing their body into different objects. Ferro was worried, but he remained stoic. It was never good to show weakness in front of a prisoner.

"So, what exactly did you and your allies think would happen when you destroyed the factory? That we would all just give up and die?"

OOC: Ferro would probably just levitate her rather than picking her up physically.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I hope I'm not becoming annoying with the multiple profile attempts. The bolded are changes. Hopefully this will fix the problem...

Name: Shellshredder

Affilation: Villain

While not designed to actually fit someone inside of him, Shellshredder is, in essence, a walking shell. Very strangely, he seems to have no inner workings, not even a central processor or power source, meaning he has no vitals that can be damaged and he has no energy that can be detected as a lifeform. (EDIT: Shellshredder now CAN get his parts replaced, but while replacement parts do not require inner workings, thus making the issue of replacing them easier, he cannot simply assimilate a scrap pile into a new arm) Thus, puncture based weapons will be rather ineffective against him. On the other hand, his hollowness means that impact damage is highly effective against him and he can crumple significantly easier than others. This does not affect his strength, however, which is good as any’s. As far as his senses go, he only has four of the five base senses, not having taste as he is unable to consume anything. His senses are slightly more enhanced than others and are unable to overwhelm him/cause him pain, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t blind/deafen him. Unlike others, however, he has no scanning systems whatsoever, giving him a disadvantage against those capable of doing sensor sweeps such as Heroes. His movement is somewhat haphazard and erratic, making him seem even more like a zombie. However, this doesn't mean he is hampered in any way, sometimes catching people off guard with his sudden bursts of speed, which, while nothing spectacular, is more than his drunken gait would suggest. As far as personality goes, he generally meets everything with indifference, fearing none, impressed by none, and almost incapable of holding a grudge due to his excessive apathy towards all. He tends to speak of things that make little to no sense, however, buried beneath his speaking in riddles and strange allusions to things that couldn't have possibly happened is an impressive intellect. 

Regenisis- Rest in pieces... literally. :P

Hunger/Diffusion- Able to drain energy on touch, this will generally result in the weakening of whatever part he's touching within the first several seconds, followed later by the part going limp and the effect spreading throughout the body and causing it to go limp. To this extent it only affects more external energy, such as that powering motor movements and sensors, maybe even processors as well. However, up to this point it is short term and will do no damage in the long run, generally only paralyzing or stunning them and not overly affecting their power supply on a large scale (Note: Whatever part he's touching is the first affected, so grabbing someone's head in an armlock will knock someone out far quicker than shaking hands with him). While he can take it farther, for instance damaging someone's memory or processing or draining them completely, this would take far too long to be practical on someone such as a hero and he doesn't consider it worth his time.

If he is in direct contact with energy itself, such as an energy shield, his hunger powers are considerably stronger on said energy, allowing him to push his way through energy walls/force fields (the difficulty with which he can do this depends on the force field and its power output, shields that use more power would take longer for him to push through, and if they're high powered enough he won't be able to do it)

While his inner workings, if he has any, appear to run on nothing, in reality he is simply able to sustain himself with ease, draining unsuspecting victims of their energy to perk himself up. While he seems to be able to make do with little energy, he tends to lurk in areas where there are both plenty of potential victims and plenty of places to hide. Thus, the Grunge fits him perfectly.

Inertness- His body is practically an energy vacuum, any energy poured into it being shunted into oblivion. Thus, due to his strange nature, EMP’s and electric based attacks are generally worthless, this does not mean that he is impervious to magnetic based powers, however. Some other things may not be effective on him either, for instance, lifeform scanners likely won't detect him due to his lack of energy. (Of course, one might be able to detect him if the searched for the lack of energy...)

Appearance:

Average height, black and silver appearance, while appearing heavily armored, as mentioned above this partially disguises his hollow bearing. His helmet looks not unlike this, except that it's black in addition to silver and is blankly hollow where the eyes should be.

https://www.flickr.c...07/22622935086/

Bio:

No one knows when this husk of a being first appeared. For the most part he stayed in the shadows, recovering from some malady unseen to others. As he began to consider things other than self survival, he suddenly realized how purposeless his former life was. There was no point in seeking revenge on the one who broke him and there was nothing left of his former world, or, at least, there wasn't going to be. Thus, he started the life of crime. No one in their right mind would tread anywhere near him and he frankly didn't see the point of being 'nice'. Claiming affiliation with none, his sense of morals is practically nonexistent and he will ally with both Hero and Villain alike when he deems it necessary, although he almost always works with criminals, as when he decides to do something 'productive', it generally isn't for everyone's best interests.

OOC:

@Fishers: Did you miss this?

OOC: No, I just was indecisive and wanted to hear any objections other players might have. But he seems nerfed enough to me, so...

SkullShredder approved. You may now post with him IC. 

OOC: Say, where in hero factory's ruins might one find a large amount of remote detonated explosives?

OOC: I don't see why there would be any there. The factory was exploded...that generally means that any explosives in there exploded too. If there were any, it would have to be in a ship in the basement, and you would have to produce a good reason for why they would be there. 

OOC: Ferro would probably just levitate her rather than picking her up physically.

OOC: Fravi doesn't know this, though. 

GM IC FRAVI

"Just shut up," said Fravi. "Traferous and 78 might love yakking all day, but I'm not in the mood for conversation."

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous blasted himself free of the ice block. What he was doing was something he considered to be incredibly risky. His back's Kyptonium blasters and the bottoms of his feet he had shifted into a group of jets. The leg ones provided lift, and the back ones blasted him over the ground at high speed, zooming past Fravi too fast to help and landing near the engine room...and Drift and 78. 

The risk, of course, was that Traferous was burning his own mass from the pocket dimension as fuel in addition to his energy.  But he had to end this stupid battle. 

GM IC SARACEN/DR. LIE

Saracen would fight himself in a kitchen, though he might not recognize it nor the appliances therein. This also was deserted. The last room didn't have a door, just an archway frame. 

Dr. Lie sat up, looking to meet the Hero who was holding a rifle. He didn't say anything, just held up his hands to show that he held no weapon.

IC: Eloise Thumper - With Traferous, Who Is About To Find Himself Bumper To Bumper With Eloise Thumper - Or Not

"Mentiroso sanguinario!" she growled. While the dust from Bulk's rocket was still settling, she charged at Traferous, massive fists at the ready and feet primed to duck and dodge around any blasts... only to see him fly off, over her head. She gave a shout of frustration.

These people had blown up her home and hurt so, so many people with no regard for others whatsoever, had hurt for the sake of causing pain to strangers, and THEN took advantage of her after she defended them and took their side to try and kill someone in front of her! She was going to see to it that they all thought long and hard about what they did from the inside of a prison cell.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

"Get up," he growled, not lowering his rifle. Traferous hadn't any weapons, either... until he did. "It's time to go."

GM IC DR. LIE

He slowly tried to comply, putting his feet on the ground and sitting up on the bed, gritting his teeth against the wounds and then gasping. With the covers off, there was no hiding the glistening rows of black stitches. The doctor was otherwise fully clothed.

He tasted bile in the back of his throat, but he hadn't ate since his sandwich with Crowley, and that felt like an eternity ago now...

IC: Eloise Thumper - With Traferous, Who Is About To Find Himself Bumper To Bumper With Eloise Thumper

"Mentiroso sanguinario!" she growled. While the dust from Bulk's rocket was still settling, she charged at Traferous, massive fists at the ready and feet primed to duck and dodge around any blasts.

These people had blown up her home and hurt so, so many people with no regard for others whatsoever, had hurt for the sake of causing pain to strangers, and THEN took advantage of her after she defended them and took their side to try and kill someone in front of her! She was going to see to it that they all thought long and hard about what they did from the inside of a prison cell.

OOC: I think I might have actually ninja'd you here...#fishersforworstGMever2016.

And that is the last hashtag I will ever use on BZPower. 

OOC: Also, my reason for being this insane is that I think Everyone vs. Traferous battle is rather boring if we dwell on it for too long. I'd rather go back to intrigue and suspense as opposed to a somewhat pointless battle sequence. 

But again, I suppose I may be dealing with a bunch of Blood Knight players who want more explosions, and so I'm willing to flow with the masses here.

He stepped out of the doorway, gesturing for Lie to leave the room first. The doctor didn't look to be in any condition to fight, but given the capabilities of the other villains, Saracen wasn't going to risk turning his back to this organic. 

IC: Cobra Shard - Final Epi- WHAAA??

Shard, who had foolishly moved in closer while he froze Traferous, was blasted backwards by the sudden jets of fire that erupted from the villain's back and thrown roughly to the ground. His environmental resistant armor helped deal with some of the burn damage, but his entire chestplate was still partially melted and singed.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - This Is About to Become The Best Tower Defense Ever

Bliss leapt after Traferous with his wingpack.

IC: Alex Drift - Punch To The Face

Drift took the punch to the face with a grunt and threw a much harder punch of his own back at the villain's face. He really wasn't in the mood for this.

IC: Blink - Following The Yellow Brick Road

Now that signs of pursuit had all but disappeared, Blink slung her bag back over her shoulder, the rifle still dismantled inside. It didn't look like she'd be needing it after all.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM IC DR. LIE

He supported himself on the bed to stand, and then staggered along the walls, leaning on them for support. He felt light-headed. He realized that he needed a glass of water. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 moved her neck to take the punch as a glancing blow and followed up with...another punch to the face. Lame, but it was the easiest option.

He sighed. Clearly this was going to take a while... 

IC: Uerub Kalslann
"I think this is probably the place... except now we need to search this vacant area for some sign of life." Uerub said as she looked over the completely abandoned area they were now standing in. The area spanned many blocks, and many of the houses were practically levelled to the ground. A few houses were still standing, but it was clear they were pretty much on the verge of collapsing as well.

"Let's split up and try finding something that will lead us to this Dark Lady... You two go take one half of the area. I'll take the other half. Watch each other's backs, we don't know what might lurk around here. Might be that we could come across something more than a myth that's keeping this place devoid of life."

With that, Uerub took off into the air, landing on the roof of the tallest building she felt was still stable enough to stand on top of. She began scouting for signs of life in these barren ruins of the district.

IC: Var ViciouAndrea Plume
"The force grants me many things, among which are various ways of inflicting wounds upon my opponents. It does not, how ever, give me the power to prevent said wounds from healing. The force simply does not work that way." Var said to Gorn.

Meanwhile, Andrea tried contacting the Astral. "Hey, I need someone that's able to rig a dropship to explode on signal."

IC: Titanos Forticus

Titanos nodded. "Thank you for everything, friend." Titanos gave Render a tired but very real smile.

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy worked through the information and delivered anything he found of note to Zib, which wasn't much at all. "Anything there at all you can use?"

IC: Lilith Specter

Lilith phased out of a wall some distance away from Traferous, and swiftly got into position, aimed her rifle at the titan, and fired.

OOC: Just as a reminder, these are stun rounds, not damaging energy rounds or physical bullets.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Jason Ferro- Prisoner transport

"You're in no position to give ME orders, but suit yourself."

The pair arrived at "The Astral". Ferro led the prisoner into the massive vessel, only to be met with Preston Stormer, Mark Surge, and Zib trying to come up with a plan on how to deal with the threat.

"I've captured one of the attackers, but I'm unfamiliar with the layout of this place. Where are the cells?"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Shade - Astral's Med Bay

Shade had finally hit the jackpot; There before him lay the Med Bay with its gorgeously shiny and clean bedsheets and sterility. He approached the nearest bot and asked them, "Hi! I need these clean as fast as possible. Do you think you could help me out?"

IC: The Scalpel - Battlefield Airspace

The ten second cool-down complete, Silke again fired her four second-length precision laser for its full duration at the shape-shifting villain.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Alex Drift - Zeno Clash

Drift held up his arms in a cross to block the punch and countered with...

Another punch to the face.

IC: Blink - Graveyard

Blink wasn't quite happy at the prospect of being left alone with a rogue Hero she knew nothing about, but there was little she could do about it at this point, so she just looked at Core and shrugged. 

IC: Shellshredder- The Grunge.

The lone figure strode the streets, deciding on a course of action. Several, mistaking him for some automatonic hunk of walking trash, accosted him, only to find out the hard way that getting near him was a bad idea. He had no qualms for draining their life away, for what more were they than walking shells, attempting to survive among other walking shells?

OOC: Shellshredder open for interaction.

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

IC: Phantom - Mechna (Middle District)

Having detoured her way through the Grunge District more out of habit than a fear that she would be discovered, the assassin had soon dispelled her disguise before making her way back towards her appartment complex.

Upon approaching her room, she took note that everything was just how she had left it, meaning that, at least at first glance, nobody had tried to break in while she was at work. Crouching down against the floor, she reached behind a conveniently placed vase stand and exposed one of the secondary access panels she had taken the time to install both here and near the window leading out onto the fire escape shortly after she had first signed her lease, inputting the necessary code before closing it back up and turning her attention to the lock on the actual door itself. Had someone else attempted to enter without doing so, and the computer she did most of her business on was rigged to fry itself, erasing any and all information pertaining to her clients and targets, and most importantly, her bank account and transaction history.

Not to mention that the charges she had placed inside the walls would go off, giving said intruder one very explosive welcome.

One swipe of a keycard and another code later, and she was in, closing it behind her and disappearing from view.

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

Despite being one of the few people to have had access to the ship's schematics while it was still under construction, Epix still had a bit of trouble making his way towards the Medical Wing of the ship. With crew members both Hero and civilian alike milling about the halls, not to mention the added bulk of Kaiba slung across his shoulders, the journey had proven to be slow at best, but eventually, he did end up reaching his intended destination. Upon seeing that most of the rooms were occupied with the survivors pulled from the ruins of the factory, however, there was little he could do at this point except linger outside and hope that one of them freed up before the Prototype Hero's energy reserves were completely exhausted.

He had done all he could to transport his quarry to safety, but whether or not there was enough time to save him still remained to be seen.

OOC: Zippy, I believe one of your characters was waiting to examine Kaiba...? Also, Fishers, you may have missed a Riot post due to the chaos of the Traferous battle.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Since I don't think I'm getting another Kavok Quake post, is it all right for me to just assume Quark and Quiver have taken him in and done the correct paperwork at the jail and all? I mean, I can RP whatever paperwork is required for an arrest if you'd like, but I'm not too familiar with the nuances of space jail procedure.

~

IC: Ken Render - The Astral

Render regarded Rider quizzically. "Ain't even said if I was goin', kid. Or where. But sure, glad to have you."

Render was planning on seeing what he could do in the Astral, and then either doing that or helping out outside. He wasn't as big a fighter as Quark or the others, but he could wield his blaster and do some rudimentary patch jobs if needed.

Everyone in the Astral seemed mighty busy, so he decided the latter plan would be more effective. "Might head out and see what I can do against that varmint. Still coming along?"

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Lab

Selphi finished her report and submitted it to the database. According to what she found, the Hero's core was removed after death. She wondered why as she tossed a sheet over the body.

Her next subject would probably be going to the medbay, so she packed some things in a clean bag and wandered over to it. When she arrived, there was Epix, holding her pseudocorpse.

"Hello," she greeted him. "Is this the villain?"

OOC: Details on Echo's death, such as his Hero Core being taken out after death and major injuries from his fight, are now accessible for Heroes.

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Striker

"Of course, of course. Whatever you need, Hero."

He turned when he thought Striker wasn't looking and pulled a face at a young child, who pulled it right back. This particular muck up of a gig ended surprisingly well for him.

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Vex

OOC: Oh, is he now? Well, that makes him a heck of a lot easier to find. 

• Upvote 2

OOC: Where exactly is the action at in the mission regarding Mechna? I'm trying to figure out how to get Shellshredder involved.

Edited by Teh Dark One

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Vex

OOC: Oh, is he now? Well, that makes him a heck of a lot easier to find.
Gosh darn it, I've done this like five hundred times already I swear. Edited.

Oh, and Dark One, here's the issue: there's actually not much going down there yet, apart from the case of a couple characters searching for another one. Even that is a quest for one guy trying to revive his friend, and a bunch of other characters either helping or tagging along. The Heroes know of the Mechna mission- at least, Alpha Team does- but they still have to deal with the after effects of their house blowing up. Namely, Traferous. I've heard some people are finding it to be dragging a little- I'm not really fussed, personally, but my current only character in the fight is not fast enough for this high speed game of Villain Keep-Away so it's a bit of a case of jogging after the action for me- but it's not really a situation we can rush. So, the action on Mechna is on hold until we sort that out, pretty much.

IC: Jonathan Splint - Lifeline

The ship was rapidly approaching the Factory. Splint could see a fierce battle raging near the middle of the ruins. Thankfully, Ruby's coordinates placed her close to what used to be the front door, and away from the energy blasts being flung back and forth. He started searching for something flat to put the dropship down on.

NPC: Georje - Lifeline

He'd managed to turn Buckley's right leg back into something that vaguely looked and functioned like a leg. The medbot picked up a nanite syringe and injected it into the limb, then started working on the left one.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Lifeline

Buckley, for his part, did his best to just lie still and not grimace or cry out every time some part of his mangled body got moved. 

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

"If by "Villain," you mean "Rogue Prototype Hero, Designation: Kaiba Blader," then yes," he said simply. "Whether Mr. Makuro tries to reprogram him, sends him off to prison, or orders his immediate termination, however, is still a matter left for debate."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Zippy, I believe one of your characters was waiting to examine Kaiba...? Also, Fishers, you may have missed a Riot post due to the chaos of the Traferous battle.

OOC: Er, no actually I didn't. Searching the topic for "Riot" reveals that the last post was by...

GM NPC MED BOTS

The two med bots looked at Riot's eyes for a few seconds, and concluded that the damage to Hero's vision was internal. "Please come with us, Agent Riot," they said, in annoying unison.

My evil twin.

OOC: Since I don't think I'm getting another Kavok Quake post, is it all right for me to just assume Quark and Quiver have taken him in and done the correct paperwork at the jail and all? I mean, I can RP whatever paperwork is required for an arrest if you'd like, but I'm not too familiar with the nuances of space jail procedure.

OOC: Yes. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie stumbled past Saracen and into the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water from what proved to be a sputtering tap. If he was going to die, he much preferred an energy shot to the head over the slow death of a parched throat. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous was stunned by a shot, and then he took a laser to the chest. Then he hauled off, ignoring the hole in his chest, and punched Drift in the face. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 blocked Drift's punch, and decided to try to slug Drift in the leg since boss had taken over the face punching. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi focused on memorizing the layout of the ship and who was on board. She needed something to distract her from the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. 

GM NPC ZIB

"The mining purchases is odd," Zib pointed out to Abacus. "What is he doing with quaza? Also, how did he manage to build all of those weapons on his own?"

He turned to Ferro. "Down the hallway on your left."

GM NPC MED BOTS

A couple of med bots looked at Shade quizzically, but nonetheless assumed the task of washing the mattresses.

"Today, please," he did his best to remain patient. If Lie realised that his allies weren't all beaten yet, and that any one of them could come crashing through the door at any moment, he'd probably try to stall even more. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Ruins.

She started making her way back towards Traferous, trying to find her dropped mace as she went. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie downed the glass of water. "I'm not going to be able to answer questions if I'm dead, and I doubt you robots have tons of water around." He didn't even want to think about what was going on - probably Traferous was answering a bunch of questions or fighting his tail off right now. He was not interested in either. 

Edited by fishers64

"Were you too busy blowing up my home to notice that Hero Factory was on an island in the middle of a lake?" 

GM IC DR. LIE

"Clean, drinkable water," he amended, setting the glass on the counter and walking toward the door. "That lake is filled with fuel from this downed ship, and even then it would be filled with viruses and bacteria that kill people like me."

He stumbled up to the door and opened it, walking into the office with another gasp of pain as he steadied his unbroken arm.

IC: Blink - The Search For Immortality

"Blink," she answered. "It's not my real name, but... real names are kind of rare on Mechna these days."

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

Bliss touched down next to Traferous and 78 and punched Drift in the face kicked 78's arm away from Drift.

IC: Alex Drift - Zeno Clash

zeno-clash-ii-punch-a-crab_thumb.gif?img