fishers64

IC Wolfe - Astral:

"The only thing escaping will be me in about two minutes," Wolfe replied jokingly as he hauled Night Stalker further into the ship. He heard Ferro ask about cells as well, so he followed the other Hero and his lady-villain ward towards the decidedly smaller lockup. Night Stalker was dragged into one of the cells, followed by Wolfe cautiously backing out and activating the cell door. "The medics will look in on you as soon as they can," he told the villain with a casual, two-finger salute, then turned to keep an eye on Ferro and the other detainee in case the former needed help.

IC Flint - Fallen Ship:

Following the sound of voices, Flint eventually found an office of sorts and stepped just inside the doorway. The mesh-covered bookcase was odd, and upon closer inspection was found to be bolted to the wall. Strange... Flint thought, but left it alone, as there was no time for poking around enemy offices. 

After approaching the second doorway, he stopped, as there was a small, organic being blocking his path. He glanced at Saracen, as if asking is this the guy?, then turned his attention back to the doctor. "How well can you get around?" he asked in a toneless voice. 

IC NPC Bulk - Tower Ruins:

Muttering a curse, the Alpha 1 member ran in the direction Traferous had taken off.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: My bad. I missed that.

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Ruins)

Well, now... That's not creepy at all...

Taking a moment to right himself, Riot stretched his arms out before him and cautiously took a step towards them... only to trip over a small piece of rubble and fall flat on his face.

"Son of a Scrap-Heap..."

IC: Phantom - Mechna (Middle District)

Relieving herself of her weapons upon entry, Phantom immediately began preparing for her next job by breaking out her cleaning supplies, her extra ammo reserves, and searching her way through the dark web for potential contracts.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mona Selphi - Astral

"Hmmm." She glanced into the medical ward. "Well, I can't do much work out here. We will have to wait until a bed frees up, I'm afraid. Oh, and I highly doubt there will be any reprogramming going on, at the very least. Highly unethical, you see."

~

IC: Ken Render - Astral

He led the way out of the ship, drawing his blaster.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - With Furno

"Are we looking for anything in particular?" Flood asked, seeking to distract himself from the utter environmental catastrophe.

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - With Bulk

She stormed after Bulk. She tried not to think about the fact that she was fighting by his side once more, because thinking about it ruined her angry mood, and right now rage was preventing her knees going weak and her attention wavering.

~

IC: Q Team - Returning Home

Quark directed the ship around space rocks and such on the way home. Behind her, Quiver was still in her thoughtful silence, and Quark had decided that letting her think through the situation was probably the best she could do. The silence was very loud, with the villain gone and locked up.

Quiver spoke up. She had been doing so every now and again, in her considerations. "D-Do you think Titanos is o-okay?"

Quark said, "I'm not sure. I will be honest with you. But all we can do is get home and find out. Maybe you can call Thumper, and she can ask around?"

"N-No. I d-don't... I d-duh-don't want t-to know y-yet." Quiver curled into herself, clutching her arms. "I d-don't want t-to h-h-hear he's d-d-dead."

Her team leader reached back, and patted her knee three times. Quark said, "No matter what happens, everything will be fine, eventually."

"I-I-It doesn't f-feel like it."

"It never does." Quark thought back, remembered the faces of the teammates she had lost in that one, fateful mission. She shook her head a little to dispel them from the front of her mind. "It never does."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Jason Ferro- Prisoner transport

"Thanks."

Unfortunately for Fravi, she would have little time to do so, as the second Ferro received his answer he began leading her deeper into the ship. The pair were being followed by an older hero who seemed to have captured a villain of their own, one who appeared to have put up one heck of a fight.

Arriving in the area with the cells, Ferro was awestruck at just how similar the room was to the one that had been in the factory. Rows upon rows of small metal cells lined the walls, each with several energy bars placed across the entrance in a haphazard pattern to prevent escape. Ferro watched the veteran imprison the battered Titan, only to realize that he had neglected to disarm his own prisoner. The cuffs would prevent her from using any weapons she had, but those would come off once she was placed in a cell.

"You wouldn't happen to have any weapons on you, would you?"

The question was merely standard procedure; the villainess would be searched regardless of her response.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Uerub Kalslann

It was thus, on the roof of the reasonably stable building, that Uerub Kalslann, the greatest bounty hunter of all time, did so scout for any signs of life in the lifeless ruins of what was once probably a decadent and repulsive part of Mechna's Grunge District. For the moment, there was nothing she saw that would indicate any life what so ever aside from herself and her two compatriots.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Shellshredder- The Grunge

Walking into one of the shadier bars, he sneaked into one of the darker booths, listening to the few conversations around. Rumors had spread of the portal above the planet, many wondering what it boded for them. Shellshredder saw, on the other hand, an opportunity for entertainment and excitement, even if it was shallow. Leaving the bar, he began to make his way to the Tourist District, staying out of sight when he could. Rumors were nice, but one could never trust them. No, he needed more, he needed facts, recordings even, and he intended on acquiring them.

OOC:

@Zippy: I suppose I'll take the time for Shellshredder to get familiar with the place until he knows more about the mission than anyone. :P

Edited by Teh Dark One

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

IC: Saracen Rune - Ship.

"Wouldn't that be a shame," he replied flatly, nodding to Flint as the other hero entered, "How're things out there?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC FRAVI

"Yes." She reached into her sleeve tooling and extracted a pair of knives, handing them to Ferro. She did not want him touching her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I'm not sure who Drift was punching...I'm just going to go with the idea that it was Traferous for now. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS (BEING GANGED UP ON FOR THE FIFTH TIME)

Traferous dodged Drift's swing and grabbed ahold of 78, yanking her away from Drift, and began restoring the lady villain's back. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 yelled as her arm was broken. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"I'm in bad shape," he said to Flint. "I am not capable of healing as Traferous is, otherwise I would have done so by now." He looked at Saracen. "But I will walk to my own execution, instead of suffering the humiliation of being carried."

GM NPC FURNO

"Anything that could be used against us," Furno said, as he walked up to a giant sea urchin, looking on a destroyed hangar bay, and two cargo ships, damaged, chained to another piece of ship. "Anything at all." 

GM IC THE NEEDLEPOINT (MAKUHERO CITY)

Fravi's ship finally ran out of fuel and came to rest in the middle of the Factory District. Any villains who wanted to claim it, could, but they would have to provide a source of fuel. 

OOC: Is this a literal real sea urchin or something that looks like one? Oh, wait, is that the pointy vehicle from earlier?

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Jason accepted the knives, taking a moment to examine them before beginning to levitate them above his hand.

Ferro frowned. He was familiar with the common practice of concealing many small weapons and surrendering one or two in order to divert your captor's attention away from the others. On top of that, anybody who used throwing knives would know that only carrying two was a bad idea.

"Why would you only carry two throwing knives and nothing else?"

Truth be told, Ferro really didn't want to touch Fravi, either. The situation was already awkward enough as it was. Still, he trusted her even less.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Ruins

"Slag. Do either of you have any other ideas?"

IC: Arsenal- Mechna's middle district

Mechna's middle district was considerably nicer than the Grunge, though saying that was like comparing a gunshot wound to a gunshot wound in the unmentionables. Despite that, he liked the place enough to have rented an apartment there. An apartment that had been robbed at least once a week until he installed booby traps to deter thieves, but still. He was almost there. Unless the traps had failed, he would definitely have enough materials to repair his arm, among other things...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Come to think of it... I'm not really sure who Drift was punching either.  :P But yeah, Traferous makes sense since 78 is already so mangled and has Bliss fighting her now.

IC: Alex Drift - Zeno Clash

(Does this really need saying?)

Drift threw another punch at Traferous's face.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

Bliss slashed at Traferous's arm to disrupt his healing powers. They could patch up the girl once she was in shackles, but until then healing her was a bad idea.

OOC: Oh, Toa Onaku, what exactly are Focus and Blink looking for again? How will they know if/when they find Necrissia's hideout?

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Ruins.

Finally spotting her mace, she snatched it up and started sprinting towards Traferous and the others. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC FRAVI

"I didn't," said Fravi, reaching down to her boots to pull out a larger knife. "The thing is, my wrists are in handcuffs, so it takes a little longer to remove everything." 

GM IC TRAFEROUS/78 EAST

Traferous had two things going on. One was that he had two arms on 78, so one of them was indeed slashed off and dropped to the ground, and he was punched in the face. 

78, however, was healed up enough to try to kick Drift in the legs and to try to shove him off of her. 

OOC: Is this a literal real sea urchin or something that looks like one? Oh, wait, is that the pointy vehicle from earlier?

OOC: Yep, that's Traferous' vehicle...the only one truly operable now. Interestingly, it isn't really meant for space travel, but rather movement in water. 

Why Traferous had it on board is another mystery that I didn't get around to revealing...something that could have become part of Mission #2 but never made RPG reality. Aspects of it could become important later...it's a bit like Shade's mattresses now. Basically we're in the RPG Wild West of Completely Unplanned Stuff, but that's what you run into when you invite other people into the mix anyway. It's the way it's supposed to work. 

GM NPC MED BOTS (2) - W/RIOT

The two med bots tried to grab Riot's arms and haul him to his feet. 

GM NPC STRINGER (TALKING W/ NEX, ABACUS)

"Buying quaza and even anti-quaza isn't illegal."

GM NPC STORMER

"At least now we have a prisoner that we can get some answers out of," Stormer said, patching the comms to Jason. "Good work, Ferro. Now if we could only find out what that Black Orb staff did to Traferous, we might have a leg up on defeating him." 

GM NPC ZIB

"I wish Helen could have kept him talking. The Black Orb staff created magnetic and gravitic fields, just like he said it did. But why would that give him the power to heal himself and pull weapons out of nowhere? It makes no sense."

GM NPC BREEZE

Breeze saw two Heroes and two villains fighting up ahead. "Hey Furno, I think I might have something that qualifies as what you said," Breeze said. "A pair of villains and Heroes are fighting, with two more on the way." 

GM NPC FURNO

"I think those four have probably got it handled," Furno said. "Zib, is this their ship?"

GM NPC ZIB

"Affirmative, Furno," Zib said. "But Furno, I wouldn't be so blaize. One of those villains is so powerful we haven't figured out a way to defeat him." 

OOC: The dispatch between Zib, Furno, and Breeze can be heard by all of the heroes in the area, including Saracen/Flint and Bliss/Drift, and Flood, since he's next to Furno.

Edited by fishers64

GM IC DR. LIE

"But I will walk to my own execution, instead of suffering the humiliation of being carried."

"Hey, moron," he snapped at the doc, "Hero Factory doesn't execute people. And if I'd wanted you dead, I would've killed you already, back when there were no witnesses around." 

GM IC DR. LIE

"If I don't get killed from walking into a war, then I will die from dehydration and lack of proper treatment for my injuries." Dr. Lie said. "So you might as well call it what it is - an execution. If you were smart, you would take that gun and kill me right now instead of pretending you believe in justice."

• Upvote 1

"Don't tempt me." 

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

"Right. Poor choice of words on my part," Epix said as he began to rub the bridge of his nose again, realising that the events on Antropolis must've taken more out of him than he had previously thought. "My apologies; it's been a long day."

"Before Agent Shade took him out of commission, Agent Stormer and I had almost convinced him that what he was doing was wrong, and he appeared to display a willingness to consider the possibility that his original coding could've merely been in need of an update," he continued. "Whether or not this was simply a ruse designed to get us to lower our guards is still up for interpretation, though if he was, in fact, honest about his intentions, the option of rehabilitating him should still remain on the table unless proven otherwise."

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Ruins)

Riot made no attempts to resist the medical bots as they attempted to assist him.

He just wanted this day to be over with.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Wilbur Flood - With Furno

He regarded the pointy ship with vague interest. It looked a little bit like it could almost be made for water operations, but why the spikes? A low energy, passive defence against attackers? He peered inside, but he could see no one. He glanced up at Furno's conversation with a look of concern, only to have his eyes wander to the ship again.

"Perhaps this ship could help?" he asked. "It does look formidable. It could serve as a rather capable distraction."

~

Selphi nodded. "As I understand it, it's been quite the long day for everyone involved. On the topic of rehabilitation, that is, ultimately, the goal for arrested villains. Or so I am led to believe."

She looked at the villain, who was still mumbling. "He's quite talkative, isn't he?"

IC: Shade - Med Bay

Shade had been standing there the whole time waiting for his mattresses to be clean and couldn't help hearing Epix's and Selphi's conversation. He walked up to them and asked, "Seeing as rehabilitation is the main objective where Blader's involved, wouldn't it be a smart move to move his core to another body; One that a hacker might use? I think it'd give him an excellent opportunity to show us that he's turned to our way of thinking while making do with a body he's not familiar with. What do you think, Epix?"

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Shellshredder- The Tourist District, Archives (or something of that sort)

It had taken him some time to track down the Archives, having had to threaten several and dispose of several more. However, it was in the end child's play, and as he looked through the computer he found what he was searching for. He began going through all related files, one after another, reading through anything even remotely related to the portal. However, it wasn't long before the door burst open and several guards charged in, lasers at the ready. Apparently he hadn't snuck past all the cameras. Turning away from the computers, Shellshredder held his hands up. Seeing that he was unarmed, two came up, handcuffs at the ready, while the others pointed their weapons towards him. Unlucky them, the instant they were close enough he grabbed them both by the throats, cutting off the connection between processor and body in seconds. Using them as body shields, he rushed upon the others. In less than a minute they were all unconscious shells on the floor. Resuming his search, he finished and then sneaked off.

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

GM NPC FURNO

"I don't think it would work," Furno said. "Let's say the two of us had our dropship crash on an island where a bunch of people are trying to kill us. Are you going to be paying attention to every giant sea urchin that rolls by, or are you going to focus on not dying?"

It was then that Furno realized that Wilbur Flood might actually pay attention to the sea urchin instead of his immenient demise. Distressing.

GM NPC MED BOTS - W /RIOT

The two helped Riot back to the Astral, passing by the bridge en route to the medical bay.

• Upvote 4

GM NPC FURNO

"I don't think it would work," Furno said. "Let's say the two of us had our dropship crash on an island where a bunch of people are trying to kill us. Are you going to be paying attention to every giant sea urchin that rolls by, or are you going to focus on not dying?"

It was then that Furno realized that Wilbur Flood might actually pay attention to the sea urchin instead of his immenient demise. Distressing.

GM NPC MED BOTS - W /RIOT

The two helped Riot back to the Astral, passing by the bridge en route to the medical bay.

OOC: Ooh! That's a new one! Immediate + Imminent = Immenient!

• Upvote 5

"Right. Sorry..."

Ferro took the larger knife from the prisoner, and began thinking to himself about ways to deal with the regenerating Titan outside...

OOC: I think I might actually have figured out a way for the heroes to kill Traferous here and now, but I can't think of a believable way for Gorn or Ferro to come up with it. Gorn because he's not smart enough, Ferro because he's in the wrong place.

"We had a very... eventful trip back home, to say the least. "Long story short, it involved one extremely angry duck, a Hero who watches too many horror movies, and a certain sombody finding themselves suddenly magnetised to the ceiling. Definitely not one of my finest moments."

Hearing Shade's words as he approached, The Recall simply shook his head.

"Kid, I've been around long enough to have not only seen a core-transplant procedure performed, but to have experienced one firsthand, and trust me when I say this, that is not how it works. Plus, even if that could somehow be done, and there was a readily available donor body for him to be transferred into, Kaiba doesn't have a core to remove, so it would be impossible to do so in the first place."

Seeing another Hero emerge from one of the rooms with a shiny new arm, Epix immediately began moving in an effort to occupy it, pausing momentarily to offer one last piece of advice.

"Despite possessing the means to quickly repair our own bodies, like it or not, there is still a limit to what we can have replaced without losing a piece of ourselves in the process. Try to keep that in mind the next time you consider running off and doing something that others would consider stupid."

OOC: Figured it was about time to do some character building. Feel free to inform Epix about Echo's demise.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Hmm... I might have to start using that...

IC: Alex Drift - Zeno Clash

Drift yelped as his legs were swept out from under him and he was shoved to the ground, his sidearm skidding away in the process.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

With Traferous stunned from the most recent punch to the face, Bliss hurled another slash to cut through the villain's other arm.

• Upvote 2

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: Oh, leave poor Fishers alone. ;P

IC Flint - Fallen Ship:

"Easy, you two," Flint growled, "Let's get out of here; we almost have things wrapped up outside."

He would have told Saracen that things weren't really any different, but he didn't want the doctor getting any ideas. In a few minutes they would see for themselves how the battle was going, but perhaps giving the doctor the impression that his friends had lost would make this part of the trip a bit easier. There'd be no point in stalling, after all.

Glancing over his shoulder as he turned to leave, Flint said to Dr. Lie, "We'll get you some drinkable water, but finding a medic who knows how to fix you up properly might take a while. We'll do what we can, though."

IC NPC Bulk - Boss Fight:

Bulk hung back for a minute as Heroes and villains alike exchanged blows. Then, seeing Bliss take another swing at Traferous, he ran up behind the shapeshifter and attempted to grab him in a Nelson hold. "Give it up, man!"

IC Helen - Astral:

Sitting back down at her temporary station, Helen caught the last half of Zib's conversation with the Alpha 1 Heroes and gave a halfhearted glare. "I tried," she sighed, "Unless you want me to go back out there and shove that gun where th--" she paused in thought as she considered everything Zib had said. "You said he pulls weapons out of nowhere... I saw him do as much when our 'negotiations' went downhill. Where is he getting all of this mass from? The Black Orb staff creates black holes, right? Could Traferous... be using that power?"

• Upvote 2

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Shade - Med Bay

Shade absorbed everything Epix told him without making a sound. He then released all the tension that had built up in his motors and servos causing him to appear to deflate a little. No Core. All this planning and there's no core. He called after Epix, "Thanks! I will keep that in mind next time!" There would be a next time. Hopefully. With less drive than he had before, he collected his now sparkling clean mattress heap and began searching for a safe place to put it.

Edited by Vicarath

OOC: Sorry for asking to clarify, but it's tricky to discern with a shapeshifter: currently, how tall is Traferous compared to the average Hero?

IC: Andrea Plume

"Yeah, we're trying to do get it into motion right now..." Andrea remarked. If only there was someone that could help with the plan. "Gorn, isn't it? Can you contact the Astral? I think my communication codes might be out of date or something. We need someone with skill enough in engineering to rig a dropship to explode upon receiving a signal from a remote detonator. I've been away for fifty years, so you can imagine that I don't really know my way around the roster at hero factory any more, but do you have any idea about anyone that might be able to pull it off?"

IC: Wilbur Flood - Furno Is Absolutely Correct

"Well..." He thought it over briefly. "I mean, large sea urchins can be quite the interesting find, especially one that's moving on land at a fast rate... but I believe I understand your meaning. You can't study a specimen if you're dead, after all."

~

She walked after Epix. "Goodness me. That fellow was in the lab earlier, demanding the corpse I was analysing for the same purpose. I wonder what led him to think he had the authority or permission to try and take the power source out of an unconsenting, living robot and put it in a corpse. Though him not knowing he did not have a core clears up some of that."

She glanced to her companion as she arranged her tools. "You mentioned you were there, when this villain was dealt the downing blow?"

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Ruins

"You're going to try and blow him up? Wouldn't he just regenerate from whatever's left afterwards?"

Gorn had no idea how this hero knew his name, as he couldn't remember seeing her before...

Suddenly, he recalled some very fuzzy memories of meeting a hero resembling this one on a mission a very long time ago, when he was much younger and more naive. It was no wonder he didn't remember straight away. That mission had taken place over fifty years ago, before he'd even gotten his plasma sword.

"Fifty years, huh? That explains a lot. Anyway, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who would be capable of something like that. Even if I did, odds are they're dead now."

"Youthful ignorance, most likely," he replied. "You'd be surprised at how many beings, mechanical or otherwise, know next to nothing concerning their own inner workings, aside from their ability to perform the most rudimentary of self-diagnostics. Combine that with the complete disregard, or even simply a lack of knowledge concerning proper procedure, also common amongst bots his age, and sometimes the results aren't exactly easy for other people to swallow."

Leaning momentarily to the side in order to place Kaiba Blader's limp form up on the operating table, the Hero nodded in response.

"I took part in the apprehension of the Rogue Hero, yes. As such, I was, of course, present at the time."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: The way Shade behaves doesn't really have anything to do with his age. He's not a rookie, he's an assassin, (I rather fancy him a veteran, though I find that I somehow left it out of his profile looking back) who's led a very very sheltered life. He's not as old as Stormer, granted, but he's by no means young by Hero standards.

Edited by Vicarath

OOC: Sorry for asking to clarify, but it's tricky to discern with a shapeshifter: currently, how tall is Traferous compared to the average Hero?

OOC: He's slightly bigger than normal Hero size now, with the bracing he's needed for the jets. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi stood there. She thought about handing over the knife that was in her other leg, but if he was going to stare off into space, she might as well take advantage of the situation and head to her cell, and keep the blade. Unless Traferous was going to bust in, in which case she should stay out here and near her other blades.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous shoved 78 over Drift as his second arm was slashed off, and he was dragged back by someone who was grabbing him from behind. He howled in pain as the pain of having the arms cut off caught up with him. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 ran, heading for Dr. Lie, and bursting into the oil stained hallway.

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie walked past Flint, heading for the door. As he reached it, he tried to shove it open, only to find it was too heavy for him in his weakened state. It opened a crack, enough for the Doctor to hear a clack of robotic feet and an edge of a distant howl of pain. "What you are doing to Traferous?" he said, his voice dead and devoid of all emotion. 

GM IC ZIB (TALKING TO HELEN)

"The Black Orb staff is destroyed," said Zib. "The staff must have granted him powers of his own - he can't be using the powers of a staff that doesn't exist."

GM NPC FURNO

"My point is that these villains just crashed on planet where their enemies - us - are trying to sentence them to a living death in prison," Furno said. "They are fighting for what they consider their very lives. A distraction is worthless in that type of situation."

Edited by fishers64

"Whatever it takes to stop that monster, I imagine." 

Rolling his eyes, he stepped forward and kicked out at the door, rifle still aimed at Lie just in case the wounded organic was dumb enough to try something... 

IC: Azure Stryker and Gadget Thompson/Ruins of HQ

Azure and Gadget caught the dispatch between Zib, Furno, and Breeze.

"You hear that? Let's go and see if we can provide some assistance."

"Uh, sure."

They began to run towards the fight.

OOC: The pair of villians mentioned in that post would be Traferous and 78 East right?

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa