fishers64

Name: Riot

Character Type: Hero

Powers and Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Dexterity, and Durability; Jetpack that allows for short, controlled bursts of flight between periods of automatic recharge.

Weapons: Twin Plasma Cannons - Pulls in particles from the surrounding air and supercharges them before firing condensed slugs of Plasma towards their targets. While lacking in both rate of fire and accuracy at longer distances, they more than make up for it in stopping power and the ability to induce burn damage. Each weapon is capable of expending ten consecutive shots before they overheat, and it usually takes about ten to fifteen seconds for them to cool down in that state.

Appearance: Riot is covered head to toe in red, orange, lime, and dark green armor that fits snugly against his frame. The areas around his shoulders and chest were constructed to be thicker and stand out more in an attempt to draw enemy fire towards the more protected sections of his body, and he also possesses a thinner, transparent layer coating the outside of his Hero Core.

Bio: While Riot has more than enough aptitude and mission experience under his belt to qualify for a leadership position amongst the more decorated Heroes, he prefers to tackle missions solo and likes to ensure that it stays that way by honing his team building skills to the point where they're absolutely abysmal. He has been known to repeatedly break formation, disobey orders on a regular basis in an effort to make the current situation "more interesting," and generally tick people off to the point where they want to attack him themselves, even if they are on the same side.

Despite his flaws, his efforts have produced favorable results more times than he personally cares to recall, which has caused the Hero Recon Team to scout him as a potential member on numerous occasions.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Azure Striker/Roof of the Grand Tranq

The ground shook, but I stood my ground. I looked at the miner.

"I'm glad that you've 'saved' a civilian, but I'm afraid you should leave that to the professionals. Let's get going down and out."

IC: Gadget Thompson/En route to Tranquis VII

"Eh, Zib! It's me, Gadget. Before I enter Tranquis VII, what's the status on the comms there? And is there anything I should know?"

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

OOC: I didn't make Rock Raider say he was going to attack Azure, I just put it in his thoughts.

IC (As Rock Raider): "I will take out the brains if I have to reach a civilian."

IC (As Electro): "##### these robots!" She shouted as her arm waved out of the way and ran to the right. *These robots are tougher than I thought... I wonder if the other heroes have it easy.* Her frustrations willed her to strafe right and lunged at the robot with her blades extended.

OOC: Villain profile for approval.

Name: Jack Plasmid

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: He wields a launcher filled with a capsule of plasma. His goggles provide a resistance to bright lights and his armor is designed to resist extreme heat.

Appearance: The rogue hero has bulky orange feet, thighs and two orange spikes on each shoulder. His silver armor protects his shins, chest and arms while the rest of his body is white. Plasmid's goggles have light blue lenses and a navy blue strap. There is a bandolier with plasma capsules slung over his torso.

Biography/Personality: Faulty heroes have been in production since the creation of hero factory. Normally, they are melted down into scrap metal or broken for spare parts, but if a hero appears to be normal at creation, they are allowed to begin their service. However, flaws become more prominent over time and these irregular heroes are often hard to fix or capture.

Plasmid was branded a criminal after he began to verbally abuse civilians, attacked his squad leader during a heated argument and used excessive force to kill a villain during an arrest. Recently, he got his hands on the plasma launcher and an unregistered spaceship for travel. Jack is aggressive and takes pleasure in yelling and fighting other people.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Azure Stryker/Roof of the Grand Tranq

"Excuse me, sir. I said, we get moving and get out of this hotel, now. The hotel is full of brain-controlled civilians."

To the comms:

"I have two civilians on the roof of the hotel. Anyone got flight capabilities?"

IC Bolt:

"Not flight, but pretty close. Doing something else at the moment though. What's your priority?"

Villain Profile: 
Name: Extrax

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Extrax's primary ability is his modularness. Any part of him can be removed painlessly, with the exception of his processor and power source, and he can assimilate other peices of technology into his form through contact. Currently, he has two main arms, with two smaller longer ones coming out of his back that each hold a blaster cannon.
Appearance: Varies. but he usually resembles a mix-and-match of all different colors and styles of parts. See note about arms above.

Bio: Extrax was an experiment to design a Hero that could be more easily upgraded. His original chassis was nearly identical to a regular Hero's with the exception of a Quaza Core. But when he saw that they cared about his abilities rather thne him, he went rouge and escaped to a nearby parts junkyard, where he upgraded himself and later stole a ship. he has mellowed out considerably by now, and mainly pities HF operatives rather then despiese them. Unless they attack him, in which case he is entirely merciless.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Bolt:

"Want me to clear out some brains so you can get a path?"

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Aza, adjusted her aim. Maybe she couldn't hit the shielded one, but the younger Jet..... She giggled once more, firing the laser rifle at Jet's Hero Core.

OOC: Jet ran for cover in his last IC post.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Naw, I can work with this. Thanks for pointing it out, though!

IC Jet [sunny Square]: The rookie glanced over his shoulder to see if Rocka and Splint were following, but, to his dismay, they were not. Instead, they had turned to face their attackers, and Jet felt a smidge chagrined at having run off when he should be fighting alongside them. Now wasn't the time to fuss over it, though.

Turning back, the young Hero fired up his gauntlets, ready to take on Aza... but it seemed that she was already thinking the same thing. Jet narrowly slipped to the side in time as the villain fired her weapon, using one of the new moves he had been training so hard to perfect. He ran as hard as he could, darted to Aza's left at the last second and fired a couple of punches her way, trying to stun/shock her with his gauntlets. 

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC Aza - Sunny Square:

Aza, for her part, had not stood still during all of this. She was a longe range fighter, and she knew it. so being, she gracefully back hand sprung away, landing neatly on her feet a short distance away, and leveled her Laser rifle right at Jet's chest.

And fired at what would be considered point blank range for the weapon.

IC: Crowley - Sunny Square. 

Watching from the roof of a half-looted supermarket, Crowley remained silent as the battle progressed. The square was swarming with combatants now - heroes, villains, brains and bots - and it seemed the easiest way out was to go through the battlefield.

But ith his mouth still aching and shards of shrapnel prickling his hide, he didn't really feel like charging into another fight. So he remained on the roof, waiting for an opening to present itself...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

Ah, the soft clanking and strained voices of a wounded Hero... Dissipating once more into smoke and fire, the Villain began to prowl the bar along the edges of the walls, lighting the ruined building aflame as he went. By the time he found the source of the noise, the whole place might be ready to come down.

...but close to it

IC Kathrine - Comm Tower:

"Most of them are being corralled by the Brains, but they're unharmed for the moment."

The tremor hit, and I pulsed my thrusters to remain upright.

I looked over the box. the tangle wires didn't seem very helpful.

"None off the top of my head. Zib, you make anything of this?"

IC John Striker - Under ground:

Whatever was happening, it was happening fast. Striker increased his pace to a jog, moving through the tunnel.

GM NPC ZIB (HERO FACTORY)

"Those look like cables used to transmit data over a network connection." Zib helpfully suggested. "However, the communications network on Tranquis is entirely wireless in nature - and also really dysfunctional. I've tried to reach the other towers on this frequency, and no response comes up."

"I would think that they were trying to set up a wired communications network somehow - or stop one from working properly, given the tears in the wires. But I don't know where they would be on Tranquis, except in the other towers themselves."

"Ah, that's it! They probably took all the cables out of the wireless towers and put them in this one, then fortified it so no Hero could break into it easily. Then when you guys broke in, they went to go get it so you couldn't restore any communications except through this one tower."

GM IC JOHN STRIKER

The stealthy Hero ran into an area where the top ceiling was metal. A beastly howl sounded up ahead, sounding contented and satisfied. His night vision revealed a ladder up ahead as well.

GM IC ??? (BULK AND STRINGER'S FORMER CAPTOR)

Its form shifted. It was no longer a prison guard, nor was it a powerful beast. No, it would need a more suitable disguise. Or maybe none at all. Maybe he should just blow his former employers to bits. But Project Sunstorm was so...small as to be almost beneath his notice. What was a destoyed Hero Factory here or there?

Energy crackled as the villain assumed the shape of one of his employer's worthless drones. So pathetic. His excess mass siphoned off into a black hole, one of the tricks an old friend had taught him.

Powers and Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Dexterity, and Durability; Jetpack that allows for short, controlled bursts of flight between periods of automatic recharge.

Weapons: Twin Plasma Cannons - Pulls in particles from the surrounding air and supercharges them before firing condensed slugs of Plasma towards their targets. While lacking in both rate of fire and accuracy at longer distances, they more than make up for it in stopping power and the ability to induce burn damage. Each weapon is capable of expending ten consecutive shots before they overheat, and it usually takes about ten to fifteen seconds for them to cool down in that state.

Appearance: Riot is covered head to toe in red, orange, lime, and dark green armor that fits snugly against his frame. The areas around his shoulders and chest were constructed to be thicker and stand out more in an attempt to draw enemy fire towards the more protected sections of his body, and he also possesses a thinner, transparent layer coating the outside of his Hero Core.

Bio:

WIP

You really need to get a bio into this character before I can approve it. (If you want tabla rasa in here, you can just say that you character was just constructed yesterday or expierienced a memory loss. :shrugs:)

GM IC TRACIA

Tracia walked down the stairs and back into the hotel, past a few of the brain-controlled who were thankfully asleep.

IC (As Electro): "##### these robots!" She shouted as her arm waved out of the way and ran to the right. *These robots are tougher than I thought... I wonder if the other heroes have it easy.* Her frustrations willed her to strafe right and lunged at the robot with her blades extended.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS

The shots entered the robot, and the sword lunge took it out, sparking.

The others in the area grouped around the tower's entrance, firing lasers at Electro and Reyna.

OOC: Villain profile for approval.

Name: Jack Plasmid

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: He wields a launcher filled with a capsule of plasma. His goggles provide a resistance to bright lights and his armor is designed to resist extreme heat.

Appearance: The rogue hero has bulky orange feet, thighs and two orange spikes on each shoulder. His silver armor protects his shins, chest and arms while the rest of his body is white. Plasmid's goggles have light blue lenses and a navy blue strap. There is a bandolier with plasma capsules slung over his torso.

Biography/Personality: Faulty heroes have been in production since the creation of hero factory. Normally, they are melted down into scrap metal or broken for spare parts, but if a hero appears to be normal at creation, they are allowed to begin their service. However, flaws become more prominent over time and these irregular heroes are often hard to fix or capture.

Plasmid was branded a criminal after he began to verbally abuse civilians, attacked his squad leader during a heated argument and used excessive force to kill a villain during an arrest. Recently, he got his hands on the plasma launcher and an unregistered spaceship for travel. Jack is aggressive and takes pleasure in yelling and fighting other people.

Approved.

Villain Profile:

Name: Extrax

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Extrax's primary ability is his modularness. Any part of him can be removed painlessly, with the exception of his processor and power source, and he can assimilate other peices of technology into his form through contact. Currently, he has two main arms, with two smaller longer ones coming out of his back that each hold a blaster cannon.

Appearance: Varies. but he usually resembles a mix-and-match of all different colors and styles of parts. See note about arms above.

Bio: Extrax was an experiment to design a Hero that could be more easily upgraded. His original chassis was nearly identical to a regular Hero's with the exception of a Quaza Core. But when he saw that they cared about his abilities rather thne him, he went rouge and escaped to a nearby parts junkyard, where he upgraded himself and later stole a ship. he has mellowed out considerably by now, and mainly pities HF operatives rather then despiese them. Unless they attack him, in which case he is entirely merciless.

Character approved. Ship approved for now as long as it has no weapons on its own, it's not bigger than a Hero dropship, and he doesn't drive it off into interaction blue yonder. Otherwise, not happening.

Yet. :) If you have any ship ideas or ship pilot profiles, do save them. Hyyypppe. :P But don't post 'em yet.

GM IC EVIL BRAIN CANNON

The evil brains on the cannon were confused. A hero had flown up to them and didn't attack but randomly started talking to someone else.

But he was right there, so the cannon fired straight at Marcel Bolt.

Edited by fishers64

IC John Striker - Underground:

He paused, and switched to his Shotgun. Close quarters was no place for mid range weaponry.

Quickly, he climbed the ladder, and scanned the surroundings at the top.....

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

I blinked.

"So..... what does that mean?"

IC Kaiba Blader - Wilderness:

The old Bot made it to the Wilderness, where his stolen drop ship lay waiting. This planet was not worth his time any longer. The Heroes would either win..... or they would die. Such was life.

The Blader would meet the Heroes again, that much was sure. But for now, he had to find his Dropship.

GM NPC ZIB (HERO FACTORY)

"Ah, that's it! They probably took all the cables out of the wireless towers and put them in this one, then fortified it so no Hero could break into it easily. Then when you guys broke in, they went to go get it so you couldn't restore any communications except through this one tower."

IC: Saracen Rune - Main Communication Tower.

"Okay," most of that was meaningless techno jargon to Saracen, but he got the gist of it, "So I assume you want us to attempt to attempt to repair the other towers?" 

GM IC EVIL BRAIN CANNON

The evil brains on the cannon were confused. A hero had flown up to them and didn't attack but randomly started talking to someone else.

But he was right there, so th cannon fired straight at Marcel Bolt.

IC: Mr Vyle - Streets.

The sound of a second cannon shot caught his attention, and he continued moving towards it. The theatre - and the giant artillery cannon thingy built on top of it - soon came into view, and he approached it cautiously.

If you have any ship ideas or ship pilot profiles, do save them. Hyyypppe.  :P But don't post 'em yet.

OOC: Duly noted. I had a feeling that ships would eventually become important...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: BRB, I'm gonna go expy an airship from a Bionicle and call it the Lhikan.

IC (As Electro): A glancing shot scorched her back as she wheeled around to see the group of robots. She punched the door open and ran inside before getting to cover.

IC (As Plasmid): "What's a cannon doing here?" He asked himself before walking out, plasma launcher ready to aim and shoot.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Daxer Phyrus

"Wait... is that fire?" Daxer had been so focused on repairing Dane that he hadn't noticed the fiery villain until now. Swiftly, he helped Dane up, and began helping him out, the two of them inadvertently heading out the same way Crowley had gone.

OOC: Bunnying Dane with permission.

The two of them got out of the bar, realizing now that they may have made a mistake. The alleyway was narrow. Extremely narrow. Daxer doubted Dane would fit. But there was only one way to find out, so without hesitation, Daxer pushed Dane ahead of himself, putting himself between his fellow hero and the villain back inside. Hopefully the bulky Dane would fit if he went sideways through the alleyway. "Just keep walking sidways. Try not to get yourself stuck or trip over the garbage." Meanwhile, Daxer walked after him, making sure to keep his attention on his surroundings for when the villain would come after them.

IC Bolt:

"Whoops, better call you back", Bolt hung up just in time to avoid the blast. He accelerated towards the Brains, moving in a zigzag pattern and flipping his blades out.

OOC:@fishers

Extrax's ship fits all of those criteria. I just wanted him to have it so that he would have a way off Tranquis later in the RP.

IC Extrax:

The robot crept along the edge of the fighting, attempting to be silent but not doing a very good job.

"Eh, Zib! It's me, Gadget. Before I enter Tranquis VII, what's the status on the comms there? And is there anything I should know?"

OOC: eh, fishers? You missed Gadget asking Zib.

I stopped talking myself as I had to follow Tracia down leaving the miner on the roof. I stopped when I passed a couple of sleeping brain-controlled civilians. I hit the brains on the spine things to release their control. And after each brain would be released, I would fry each brain to death with sparks.

Yeah, I wasn't actually trying to post that for approval; it was kind of late when I started working on it, and I only did so in order to get some sleep without having to retype the whole thing over again (hence the WIP down towards the end).

This is the finished version:

Bio: While Riot has more than enough aptitude and mission experience under his belt to qualify for a leadership position amongst the more decorated Heroes, he prefers to tackle missions solo and likes to ensure that it stays that way by honing his team building skills to the point where they're absolutely abysmal. He has been known to repeatedly break formation, disobey orders on a regular basis in an effort to make the current situation "more interesting," and generally tick people off to the point where they want to attack him themselves, even if they are on the same side.

Despite his flaws, his efforts have produced favorable results more times than he personally cares to recall, which has caused the Hero Recon Team to scout him as a potential member on numerous occasions.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He paused, and switched to his Shotgun. Close quarters was no place for mid range weaponry.

GM IC ???

The reformed bot jogged smoothly through a tunnel, climbing smoothly up a ladder.

GM IC JOHN STRIKER

John Striker would find himself in an empty hallway, lit by glaring flourescent lights. He might hear the sounds of someone climbing a ladder behind him.

The hallway itself had no doors, although one end of it seemed to turn to the right and go deeper into where he was at. The other end was closed off, albeit in a way that looked hurried - the paint on that wall looked and smelled much newer than the paint on the other walls.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: When I say that Coquelicot is in his fire form, I don't mean a literal humanoid fiery shape, he was specifically mimicking natural fire. Which given the burning supermarket/stuff next door, isn't too out of the ordinary

IC:

Heat rises, instead of pursuing the Heroes through the narrow alleyway or the maze of streets, he had climbed the bar as fire. Coming out onto the roof and nimbly moving from building to building, crimson armor quiet in the night. When he caught up with the Heroes they were clearly having issue in the narrow alleyway below. Checking the rooftops around, he took note of various heavy metal objects. Vents from the air conditioning systems of the buildings below, construction material and plain old debris.

Selecting a particularly heavy chunk of machinery, he heaved it overhead and strode to the alleyway's mouth, throwing it down at the bulky one's head before returning for a particularly nasty bag of trash, which he lit on fire and tossed down shortly thereafter.

...but close to it

OOC: That's what I get for doing Mobile Magic at 1:00 AM in the morning.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib shook his head. "Gadget, I need you to meet up with Katherine and Sarcen in the main communication tower to fix the damage. The three of should be able to fix communications in no time."

He then turned to address Katherine and Sarcen. "I want you to check out the other towers and see if the cables go in there, yes."

GM NPC KARTER

Karter flicked his laser array back on, blocking off the staircase from the tower room, and springing up lasers around the windows. He sighed - the laser array had enough holes that the Heroes might be able to dodge this, but he would at least deprive them of a meeting place. He turned the lasers inside the tower again in an attempt to shred the Heroes.

I stopped talking myself as I had to follow Tracia down leaving the miner on the roof. I stopped when I passed a couple of sleeping brain-controlled civilians. I hit the brains on the spine things to release their control. And after each brain would be released, I would fry each brain to death with sparks.

OOC: Thanks for getting to Gadget...but now you missed Azure. :P

IC: Gadget/Entering Tranquis VII

"Thanks."

Gadget tapped the pilot on the shoulder and told him to drop him off at the main communications tower. As he waited for the ship to land, he began to perform a check up on his pistol and hoverboard.

@Some Random Phrase: Extrax's ship approved, then. I just don't want someone busting in here with a huge ginourmous starship Enterprise with Capabilities Undefined that suddenly kills everyone and takes over the RPG.

I don't read minds lol.

Approved.

IC Jet [sunny Square]: Jet felt a jolt of panic as Aza took aim at his chest, but thanks to Splint, the shot simply grazed his shoulder. It still hurt, though it could have been much worse. He then took this opportunity to throw an electrically-charged roundhouse punch at Aza's face...

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: Thanks for getting to Gadget...but now you missed Azure. :P

IC: Gadget/Entering Tranquis VII

"Thanks."

Gadget tapped the pilot on the shoulder and told him to drop him off at the main communications tower. As he waited for the ship to land, he began to perform a check up on his pistol and hoverboard.

OOC: Relax. I know I have to get to the brain cannon and Karter's bots on the ground too, it's just that I'm doing Mobile Magic because of reasons and I can only quote so many posts doing that at a time. :P The Zib one was legit, since I had posted as him without acknowledging him, but I haven't got to Tracia yet.

GM IC TRACIA

Upon seeing Striker's strategy for freeing the civillians, Tracia joined him in hitting the brains off of the civillians. Hitting something made her feel a little better.

GM NPC BREEZE (SERVING AS PILOT FOR GADGET)

Breeze dropped him off on the ground near the communication tower, to the robot's backs. "Zib, I'm going to have to take the craft back to base. Too many hostiles near the tower's location."

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS

Three of the robots ran inside the tower. One tried to shove Electro out of the door and back into the street.

The other two fired at Breeze's Hero Craft, but its armored plates deflected the blasts easily.

GM NPC EVIL BRAIN CANNON

Several of the brains crawled away from Marcel's blades, leaving those to clang against the cannon's metal. Another tried to leap at the Hero's back to try to take him over.

Meanwhile, a few other brains spotted the other Hero taking aim below and began trying to manuever the massive cannon out of the line of fire.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Azure Stryker/Grand Tranq, Top Floor

I looked at Tracia who was helping, but some of the brains were still alive, I came up and squished the brains under my foot and fried a few.

"Thanks for the assist, but you've got to remember that these brains are still alive even if you hit them off."

I took a broken shard of metal and wrapped a piece of cloth to make a makeshift knife and gave to her.

"Make sure you poke 'em a little to make sure they stay down."

IC: Gadget Thompson/Main Communications Tower

I was dropped out at the main communications tower where Kathrine and Saracen were.

"Hey, Kathrine. Just got dropped to check up on the towers and assist in repairs. What's the status of the current tower you're in?"

I got on my hoverboard and began to look for a way in.

Daxer had been fully aware of the fire villain's position through the use of his blindsight ability, and when the villain threw a big hulking machine part down at Dane's head, he was quick to intercept it, draining all the kinetic energy from it before blasting it back into the machine to throw it back up at the sender, inadvertently intercepting the villain's other attack. Then, deciding that enough was enough, Daxer blasted non-lethal amounts of kinetic energy into Dane, throwing him out of the alleyway, before running out after him.

OOC: Bunnying done with permission

GM IC TRACIA

Tracia accepted the knife without comment and kept going, adding the bloody task of stabbing to her routine. It was slower, but more effective.

GM IC GADGET

Gadget would likely notice the ring of laser surrounding the tower and closing in on Sarcen and Katherine...

IC: Gadget Thompson/Hovering up the Main Comms Tower

Oh no.

"Hey, Kathrine? Saracen? There seems to be a laser ring surrounding you. I'll be out here to see how well this is fortified before I go in."

I began examining the tower on the outside, checking for any surprises. If I found anything unfitting of a communications tower, I would take it apart.

IC: Azure Stryker/Top Floor of the Grand Tranq

We continued to exterminate the brains from the top floor.

IC: Splint

Splint watched Jet run up, and Aza jump away in response. As soon as she raised her weapon again, Splint hurled his shield as hard as he could directly at Aza's face. He didn't want Jet being KO'd twice in ten minutes.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC Jet [sunny Square]: Jet felt a jolt of panic as Aza took aim at his chest, but thanks to Splint, the shot simply grazed his shoulder. It still hurt, though it could have been much worse. He then took this opportunity to throw an electrically-charged roundhouse punch at Aza's face...

OOC: Aza's aatack would likely have landed before the shield crossed that distance. Edit pls?

OOC: That's what I get for doing Mobile Magic at 1:00 AM in the morning.

GM NPC ZIB

Zib shook his head. "Gadget, I need you to meet up with Katherine and Sarcen in the main communication tower to fix the damage. The three of should be able to fix communications in no time."

He then turned to address Katherine and Sarcen. "I want you to check out the other towers and see if the cables go in there, yes."

GM NPC KARTER

Karter flicked his laser array back on, blocking off the staircase from the tower room, and springing up lasers around the windows. He sighed - the laser array had enough holes that the Heroes might be able to dodge this, but he would at least deprive them of a meeting place. He turned the lasers inside the tower again in an attempt to shred the Heroes.

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

I nodded. "One of the other towers had wiring torn out, we should start there. This tower was tuned to a weird frequency earlier, so I'm shutting down this tower for now. It's too dangerous to leave it running, we'll work to get one of the others up, and re establi-"

I was cut off by the sudden reappearance of lasers. One cut a neat section off of my shoulder armor, and I gasped in pain, slamming the power, before shooting out of the tower. 

GM IC ???

The reformed bot jogged smoothly through a tunnel, climbing smoothly up a ladder.

GM IC JOHN STRIKER

John Striker would find himself in an empty hallway, lit by glaring flourescent lights. He might hear the sounds of someone climbing a ladder behind him.

The hallway itself had no doors, although one end of it seemed to turn to the right and go deeper into where he was at. The other end was closed off, albeit in a way that looked hurried - the paint on that wall looked and smelled much newer than the paint on the other walls.

IC John Striker- Underground:

Striker spun at the noise, to see a lone bot climbing the ladder behind him. invisible as he was, there was little reason to worry, but nonetheless, it was the only clue to where the captured heroes might be. John stepped aside, so as not to be in the way. The bot was not his concern.

IC:

Heat rises, instead of pursuing the Heroes through the narrow alleyway or the maze of streets, he had climbed the bar as fire. Coming out onto the roof and nimbly moving from building to building, crimson armor quiet in the night. 

IC: Crowley - Sunny Square. 

Perched atop another nearby building, Crowley watched as a widfire... or was it a man... tore its way through the bar in pursuit of the heroes. With any luck, they wouldn't escape this time...

GM NPC EVIL BRAIN CANNON

Several of the brains crawled away from Marcel's blades, leaving those to clang against the cannon's metal. Another tried to leap at the Hero's back to try to take him over.

Meanwhile, a few other brains spotted the other Hero taking aim below and began trying to manuever the massive cannon out of the line of fire. 

IC: Mr Vyle - Theatre. 

While that was happening, Vyle headed into the building and started making his way up the stairs. 

GM NPC ZIB

GM NPC KARTER

IC: Saracen Rune - Main Communication Tower.

"Understood, I'll-" he broke off with a curse as the laser array once again sprang into life, singeing and slicing his armour before he managed to move into a gap between some of the beams, where he'd already destroyed some of the emitters. 

IC: Gadget Thompson/Hovering up the Main Comms Tower

"Hey, Kathrine? Saracen? There seems to be a laser ring surrounding you."

"Really? I hadn't noticed!" He pulled the box of wires down beside him and shoved it across the floor, out the hole Kathrine had made earlier. "Kathrine, catch!" That done, he took a closer look at the laser themselves. Disabling all of the individual emitters was taking too long. There had to be an easier way.

Perhaps by disabling whatever wireless device was allowing them to be controlled... if he could find it, that was...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

OOC: Has anyone interacted with my character?

OOC: A giant evil brain cannon tried to kill him a couple pages back. Let's see if I can find the quote...

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS 451.4 - 578.3 (TOP OF THE THEATER)

The brains finished maneuvering their cannon into position, and fired an energy blast at Squidulus. Apparently the brains on the top of the tower had been unable to communicate with the brain on the back of the Hero's head, and figured that an energy blast might get his attention.

(Other ICs also on the way.)

Edited by fishers64